Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,399 members, 7,808,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

Nairaland E- Workshop For Writers--Last Day Of 6(OCt5) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Nairaland E- Workshop For Writers--Last Day Of 6(OCt5) (16818 Views)

My Last Day In School (complete story) / Nairaland E-workshop And Nairaland Writers Award: How Do We Improve? / Nairaland E-workshop For Writers---Comment Thread--Day1(Sept30) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland E- Workshop For Writers--Last Day Of 6(OCt5) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 10, 2014
[size=16] NAIRALAND E-WORKSHOP FOR WRITERS

Date: 30th september- 5th October, 2014
Theme: Preparing Writers For Tomorrow.
Time: 12.00 Noon- 6pm Daily
Venue: Nairaland
[/size]
A Concept Of L.I.T.E (Living In Truth Everyday).

you can comment here,
https://www.nairaland.com/1893739/nairaland-e-workshop-writers--[size=16]DAY1[/size]
Introduction- 12:00-12:20
12:21-12:30- Poem/Short stories By Bevy12
12:31- 1:30- THE PURPOSE OF WRITING A POEM--- BY TEXANOMALY: Followed by questions and answers

1:31-2:30- BRANDING YOUR NAME--SAMMYHOE..Followed by Q and A section .

2:31-2:40- Short story/Poem by Naijachild
2:41-3:40- HOW TO SHOW AND NOT TELL A STORY-- AUDREYTIMMS---followed by Q and A section

3:41-4:40 - WHAT DESCRIPTION OES TO READER--PRINCESA--- followed by question and answer

4:41-4:50- Short story/Poem by Olusharp
4:51- 5:50---ELEMENT OF A GOOD PLOT----PRETTYSPICEY
5:51-6:00- short story/Poem by Marioking

[size=16] DAY2 [/size]

12:21-12:30- Poem/Short stories by Nkyotk
12:31- 1:30- PUNCTUATION AND ITS EFFECT- LARRYSUN: Followed by questions and answers
1:31-2:30- USING THE RIGHT VERBS - DAVEP..Followed by Q and A section.
2:31-2:40- Short story/Poem by Oma4U
2:41-3:40- -USING FAMILIAR TERMS AND WORDS IN WRITING- KAYEMJAY---followed by Q and A section
3:41-4:40 - HOW TO FLOW THROUGH A POEM- JIGSAWKILLAH-- followed by question and answer
4:41-4:50- Short story/Poem by Olusharp
4:51- 5:50--- THE DEEP STRUCTURE OF A PLAY- NOBLE4D-- followed by Q and A section
5:51-6:00- short story/Poem by Naijachild

[size=16]DAY3[/size]

12:21-12:30- Poem/Short stories
12:31- 1:30- Type Of Narator- WHITEMOSQUITO--: Followed by questions and answers at the comment thread.
1:31-2:30- CREATING IMAGE IN STORIES-- QUEENXSTAR...Followed by Q and A section @ The comment thread.
2:31-2:40- Short story/Poem
2:41-3:40- BOOSTENING YOUR IMAGINATION--FLAKKYDAGIRL-followed by Q and A section @ The comment thread
3:41-4:40 - HOW SHORT STORIES CAN HELP YOUR IMAGINATION---MISSYHORLAH followed by question and answer @ the comment thread.
4:41-4:50- Short story/Poem
4:51- 5:50---HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT YOUR CHARACTER-TIFFANYJ
5:51-6:00- short story/Poem.

[size=16]DAY4[/size]

12:31- 1:30- DESCRIBING EMOTIONS--REPOGIRL...: Followed by questions and answers at the comment thread.
1:31-2:30- THE BEST WAY TO USE DIALOGUE--SAMMYHOE..Followed by Q and A section @ The comment thread.
2:41-3:40- HOW TO MAKE PEOPLE LOVE OR HATE YOUR CHARACTERS--KINGZPEN-followed by Q and A section @ The comment thread
3:41-4:40 - STICKING TO YOUR STYLE OF NARRATION-FLAKKYDAGIRL-- followed by question and answer @ the comment thread.
4:51- 5:50---STYLES OF WRITERS.--THEROCK5555
5:51-6:00- short story/Poem.[/b]

[size=16]DAY5[/size]
12:31- 1:20- WRITING POEM FOR READERS--TIMPAKER : Followed by questions and answers at the comment thread
1:21-2:10- WRITING STORIES FOR READERS--DORISBEST....Followed by Q and A section @ The comment thread.
2:11-2:20- Short story/Poem
2:21-3:00- WHAT IS YOUR THEME--DAMMYGOODY-followed by Q and A section @ The comment thread
3:01-3:50 - ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT POEM COLLABORATIONS--- OMA4U---followed by question and answer @ the comment thread.
3:51-4:00- Short story/Poem
4:01- 4:50---ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT STORIES COLLABORATION--DYGEASY--followed by Q and A @ comment thread.
4:51-5:50-A DISCIPLINED WRITER--- RAPMIKE.... Followed by Q and A @ comment thread.

[size=16]Day 6[/size]
12:31- 1:30- THE HARVEST OF WRITING STORIES-- LADYWRITER: Followed by questions and answers at the comment thread.
1:31-2:30- THE HARVEST OF WRITING POEMS--OMA4U..Followed by Q and A section @ The comment thread.
2:41-3:40- THINGS YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT PLOTTING--ROYVER--followed by Q and A section @ The comment thread
3:41-4:40 - POST WRITING KNOWLEDGE--LARRYSUN- followed by question and answer @ the comment thread.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Nairaland E- Workshop For Writers--Last Day Of 6(OCt5) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Sep 10, 2014
Plz our guests and facilitators cannot comment here. Facilitator can only Post theri articles here.
Thanks.

[size=16]KNOW A LITTLE ABOUT THE SPEAKERS
AUDREYTIMMS
[/size]
She is a very great writer, whose story 'UNFULFILLED PROMISE', made front page
and had made her win
* The Best Writer In The Month Of August
* The Best Updater of the month of August.

[size=16]SAMMYHOE[/size]
He is a very wonderful writer, whose story had made first page many times.
He has been a source of inspiration to many, and had written story that touch the heart.
Some of his stories are:
*Hope And The Island Of Greatness.
*AS E DEY Happen(a Pidgin Story)
*Honeymoon In Prison
*Everybody Is A Genius:
*We Are Able
and Lot more.
He is the Editor-In-Chief of EBIAG MAGAZINE, which is a literature magazine that would feature literature stories in series and short stories too, poems, motivational quotes, forum games, talents in all works of life, literature wonders(like a 7-year old writing rhymes; a 13-yr old writing stories, a person on wheelchair with touching stories, etc).
He won the first Best Writer Of The Month That Was Started By An Anomynous man through Princesa.
He is also the owner of Dammy Sammy TV(DSTV)-Formerly SammyhoeTV
His Website is www.Ebiag.com

[size=16] FLAKKYDAGIRL[/size]
She is a superb romance author. Many of her story went with the Nairaland Tsunami, although, she had written them at her blog.
She is the author of,
*Siblings
*rebbecca
*My Husband.

[size=16]QUEENXSTAR[/size]
She is an exceptional writer whose work has awed many.
Some of her works are,
*Generation To Generations.
*Fighting Back
*Dotted Lines
She blogs at www.exceptionalstar..
[size=16] ROYVER[/size]
He is a great Writer, the love of many.
Some of his works are,
*Hidden Chapter.
*I See Things Others Do Not See.
*THE ALTERCATION
*The Next Voice You Hear...
*The Claw, The Tail, And The Cross.
*The Day The World Ended
Twitter: @royveruniverse

[size=16]KINGZPEN [/size]
He is another great author you should look out for. He has serve as an helper and tutor of many writers. He has featured on many other websites.
Some of his work had gone to the frontpage.
Some of his stories are
*On The Run
*The Sim Card.
*My Life On Campus
*Two Camps
*Hidden Chapter.
Follow him on Twitter: @Israelguns

[size=16] DAVEP[/size]
He is another great writer, whose story had made many stay glued to Nairaland, his story,SCENARIO 75 is story everyone should read.

[size=16]THEROCK5555[/size]
He is a notable writer whose stories had been taken to the frontpage.
Some of his stories are,
*The Preacher's Son 1& 2
*Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion
He also have his whatsapp fan page, where most of his fans meet to discuss.

[size=16] TIFFANYJ[/size]
She is a well known romance writer, whose first story 'The Reluctant Bride', made it to the frontpage, before it went with the Nairaland Tsunami.
She is currently writing another story,' A Man To Call Her Own'
She was the first runner-up in the september Best Writer, where Audreytimms came first.
She said she hope to change her genres very soon.

[size=16]WHITEMOSQUITO[/size]
She is a very 'wowish' writer whose story makes people cry for more update'.
Some of her stories are,

*She Came with Hope
*Êru ti Ife - Ashes Of Love.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland E- Workshop For Writers--Last Day Of 6(OCt5) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Sep 10, 2014
Others would come very soon
Re: Nairaland E- Workshop For Writers--Last Day Of 6(OCt5) by Obinnau(m): 3:04am On Sep 12, 2014
Until september 29.
Re: Nairaland E- Workshop For Writers--Last Day Of 6(OCt5) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 29, 2014
A Day to go...
No one can post here..
[size=16]LarrySun[/size]
Larrysun is another exceptionally good detective story writer you should look out for. His writing skills had brought him great honour and one need to learn from him.
Some of his works are;
1.The Brand Of Cain (A Complete Novel)- Which graced the front page.
2.The Paradox Of Abel (The Sequel) Which, also, graced the frontpage.
3.Nairaland Writers Collaboration
where great writers like Humbledbygrace, Vantee20, Sigmundfreud,Oahray,Mazi_Omenuko,Efemena_xy e.tc

[size=16]Princesa[/size]
The great Writer whose story touched the heart an unknown man, and made the unknown ma start giving writers on Nairaland 5000 Naira per month, you must have heard of that if not go to the literature section it is there.
Here are some of her works;
1.Taking Chances: Which graced the Frontpage.
2.Fast Lane
3.One Poem For The Road.

[size=16]Prettyspicey[/size]
She is a wonderful writer, whom you should look out for.
She is also known as TMDavies west.
Some of Her story are;
1.Operation stop the wedding.
2.Unbreak my heart.
3.Take me as I am
and many more which all graced the Frontpage.

[size=16]Kayemjay[/size]
If you've ever read the complete assasin or An evening with Eva you would understand why he is called a very great writer. His style of writing has captivated many's heart, and he has agreed to be part of the facilitator at the event.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland E- Workshop For Writers--Last Day Of 6(OCt5) by texanomaly(f): 8:18pm On Sep 29, 2014
Divepen: A Day to go...
No one can post here..

Check your email!!!!!!
Re: Nairaland E- Workshop For Writers--Last Day Of 6(OCt5) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 30, 2014
DAY1
12:31- 1:30- THE PURPOSE OF WRITING A POEM--- BY TEXANOMALY: Followed by questions and answers at the comment thread.
1:31-2:30- BRANDING YOUR NAME--SAMMYHOE..Followed by Q and A section @ The comment thread.
2:41-3:40- HOW TO SHOW AND NOT TELL A STORY-- AUDREYTIMMS---followed by Q and A section @ The comment thread
3:41-4:40 - WHAT DESCRIPTION DOES TO READER--PRINCESA--- followed by question and answer @ the comment thread.
4:51- 5:50---ELEMENT OF A GOOD PLOT----PRETTYSPICEY
Re: Nairaland E- Workshop For Writers--Last Day Of 6(OCt5) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Sep 30, 2014
Welcome to The Nairaland E-Workshop,
this is a concept from Lite.
L.I.T.E stands for Living in the truth everyday, a concept that grew in the heart of Divepen..(Lol)
Well Brothers and Sisters, Aunties and Uncles, Mummies and Daddies, it is with a joyful heart I declare the E-Workshop for writers open.
We still have more time for great introductions, so let us get ready as our facilitators get ready.

Larrysun
Whitemosquito
Sammyhoe
Audreytimms
Princesa
Prettyspicey
Davep
kayemjay
Texanomaly
jigsawkillah
Queenxstar
Noble4d
flakkydagirl
TiffanyJ
Missyhorlah
Timpaker
Dorisbest
Repogirl
Kingzpen
Therock5555
Royver
OMA4U
Dammygoody
Rapmike
Dygeasy..
Re: Nairaland E- Workshop For Writers--Last Day Of 6(OCt5) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 30, 2014
Bevy12 will be dropping her Poem anytime from now.
Re: Nairaland E- Workshop For Writers--Last Day Of 6(OCt5) by Bevy12(f): 12:23pm On Sep 30, 2014
Tomorrow comes
tomorrow goes
Just like life, a simple
bump on the road.
I lay down on the soft
grass
Wanting you to touch
my hand
Hope you know, I love
you so
Feel you on me, feel you
near me
I stroke your face and
kiss your lips
Guess that we're no
longer kids
Sadly I let you go,
Now you're resting in the
grave
I'll bring you flowers
every day
Forgive me please I'm
sorry
Your face was red with
blood so bright
And now it's white and
lacking life
Tomorrow comes
tomorrow goes
It's just another bump
in life's simple road

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland E- Workshop For Writers--Last Day Of 6(OCt5) by Dygeasy(m): 1:30pm On Sep 30, 2014
Tex, Divey, aren't we behind schedule already?
Re: Nairaland E- Workshop For Writers--Last Day Of 6(OCt5) by texanomaly(f): 1:30pm On Sep 30, 2014
When Divepen asked me to be a part of this workshop, I was excited. I wasn't really sure about the subject I was given though. All I could think was how personal poetry can be. I even started a thread asking why others write poetry.

Someone on that thread made a comment that poetry made no real contribution to society. I must respectfully disagree, and this is why:

Poetry is not just a means for individuals to express themselves. Poetry can evoke powerful emotions. A poem can take existing emotions and channel them in any direction the author chooses.

A good poet can make you feel anything they choose to put upon you. He who can control the emotions of others, can direct them wherever they wish them to go.

Here are a few examples of poetry that evoke strong emotion, and helps people see things from a different view.

https://www.nairaland.com/1894650/poet-why-write/1#26583268

1 Like

Re: Nairaland E- Workshop For Writers--Last Day Of 6(OCt5) by texanomaly(f): 1:33pm On Sep 30, 2014
This one has a strong message and is written and spoken beautifully

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ltun92DfnPY
Re: Nairaland E- Workshop For Writers--Last Day Of 6(OCt5) by LarrySun(m): 1:35pm On Sep 30, 2014
Re: Nairaland E- Workshop For Writers--Last Day Of 6(OCt5) by texanomaly(f): 1:37pm On Sep 30, 2014
LarrySun:
what?
Re: Nairaland E- Workshop For Writers--Last Day Of 6(OCt5) by texanomaly(f): 1:42pm On Sep 30, 2014
Divepen if you close the comment thread how is this supposed to work? I have no other way to address you, or anyone else, but here now. Is that what you want?
Re: Nairaland E- Workshop For Writers--Last Day Of 6(OCt5) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Sep 30, 2014
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Nairaland E- Workshop For Writers--Last Day Of 6(OCt5) by noble4d(m): 1:43pm On Sep 30, 2014
@ tex....honestly, I don't understand. Why do we write poems?
Re: Nairaland E- Workshop For Writers--Last Day Of 6(OCt5) by texanomaly(f): 1:45pm On Sep 30, 2014
noble4d: @ tex....honestly, I don't understand. Why do we write poems?

Well I never finished. We were running late and I guess sammyHoe is impatient.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland E- Workshop For Writers--Last Day Of 6(OCt5) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Sep 30, 2014
texanomaly: Divepen if you close the comment thread how is this supposed to work? I have no other way to address you, or anyone else, but here now. Is that what you want?

Yess...
Re: Nairaland E- Workshop For Writers--Last Day Of 6(OCt5) by LarrySun(m): 1:46pm On Sep 30, 2014
texanomaly: what?
I'm confused about why the other thread was locked.
Re: Nairaland E- Workshop For Writers--Last Day Of 6(OCt5) by noble4d(m): 1:47pm On Sep 30, 2014
texanomaly:

Oooops
Re: Nairaland E- Workshop For Writers--Last Day Of 6(OCt5) by texanomaly(f): 1:51pm On Sep 30, 2014
Well this is a mess. I intended to drop mine in separate blocks and discuss it in the comment thread. Now I don't know if I should post the rest or not.

If nothing else this royal mess will be entertaining to watch. What now? undecided
Re: Nairaland E- Workshop For Writers--Last Day Of 6(OCt5) by LarrySun(m): 1:51pm On Sep 30, 2014
texanomaly:

grin Here is a significant case of 'yam pepper scatter-scatter'.
Re: Nairaland E- Workshop For Writers--Last Day Of 6(OCt5) by texanomaly(f): 1:53pm On Sep 30, 2014
LarrySun: grin Here is a significant case of 'yam pepper scatter-scatter'.

Well we could turn this thread into a comedy show.
Re: Nairaland E- Workshop For Writers--Last Day Of 6(OCt5) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 30, 2014
texanomaly:

@ Tex...
Please answer any Question directed to you.

@Larrysun, i'm sorry about that. If we want viewers here, we will have to make this frontpage, but initially I do not want many comment to spoil what we want to do here, and that will deter this thread from getting to the front page.
If this thread goes to the front page, and people see that they cant comment, someone will be forced to comment and the essence of itz making fp will be useless.
So that is why that thread had to be closed,sir.
Re: Nairaland E- Workshop For Writers--Last Day Of 6(OCt5) by texanomaly(f): 1:54pm On Sep 30, 2014
Do you want me to continue, or wait for Sammy?
Re: Nairaland E- Workshop For Writers--Last Day Of 6(OCt5) by texanomaly(f): 1:55pm On Sep 30, 2014
Or go back to bed?
Re: Nairaland E- Workshop For Writers--Last Day Of 6(OCt5) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 30, 2014
texanomaly: Well this is a mess. I intended to drop mine in separate blocks and discuss it in the comment thread. Now I don't know if I should post the rest or not.

If nothing else this royal mess will be entertaining to watch. What now? undecided
@ Sammyhoe, we are sorry for using part of your time,..
@ Tex....Please quickly drop what you want to drop so as to organise the rest together....
Re: Nairaland E- Workshop For Writers--Last Day Of 6(OCt5) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 30, 2014
texanomaly: Or go back to bed?

Stay here joor...
Re: Nairaland E- Workshop For Writers--Last Day Of 6(OCt5) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Sep 30, 2014
[b]BRANDING YOUR NAME

I am so delighted for this great opportunity given to me by Nairalanders to speak on this topic. Sometimes in life, we don't come by some things when we don't do some other things. Actually, what I mean is that there wouldn't have been an opportunity like this for me if I haven't taken the step to register on Nairaland.

I never knew topic such as this could come up, thanks to Divepen, who thought about it and brought it here.

Branding a name in this sense means 'acrotising' the letters of any word(may not necessarily be a name). For example, one may want to make sense out of a word such as FINE. To do that, it takes one to think of the purpose for which one wants to brand that word, such that the statement that comes out of it could go a long way to stick to one's memory.

For example, you are given the opportunity to speak to a group of young ones in a seminar on how to make first positions(first class) and you want them to know that attaining such result does not come easy. By branding a particular word to make it a statement, you can pass the message across to them and with that, it sticks to their brains forever.

Coming back to the word FINE, which is the usual response to the question 'HOW ARE YOU?' You may decide to use that response FINE as your point of discussion by branding it. Now let's read this dialogue.

Seminarian: I am Doctor James and I want to speak to you on how to make good results. I won't take much of your time, okay?

Audience: Yes sir. Ride on sir!

Seminarian: How are you all?

Audience: FINE!

Seminarian: Fine?

Audience: Yes, we are FINE!

Seminarian: Good you know that everything is FINE so u won't have problem agreeing with me that First class Is Not Easy.

Audience:

Seminarian: Yes, because each letter of the word FINE forms that fact...

F-First-class
I- Is
N- Not
E- Easy

F- First position
I- Is
N- Not
E- Easy etc.

Already, the seminarian has passed a message which you will never forget easily.

WHY DO WE BRAND A NAME?

Branding a name is useful in many areas:

i. To add beauty to that word or name you branded
ii. To attach importance to names
iii. To bring out the intrinsic values of written letters
iv. For easy memorisation of what something means
v. To make that word or name more captivating
vi. For the fun of itTo brand any name, one must take a critical look on the circumstances surrounding such name, else, there could be conflict of meaning. Take for instance, since it is somewhat agreed upon that the word SATAN should be in the negative sense, it would be a useless effort trying to paint it good with letters. I would rather acrotise Satan as

Subtle
Angel
Turning
Against
Nature

Also, as a Christian who believes in TRINITY, I can define GOD as

G- God the father
O- Only begotten son
D- Dove(Holy spirit: portrayed as a dove)

With that, people tend to believe you more than when you say things with words. According to my personal findings about branding words, I have also come across something strange and challenging in the bible(because bible is my companion) Job told his friend in the book of Job that he was not inferior to them. He said 'I Am Not Inferior To You'

When I read that passage, I discovered that those words could be abbreviated as the last letters of the word ChristIANITY.
I.e with CHRIST in me I Am Not Inferior To You.

Very soon, I shall be publishing a book which will tend towards suggesting solutions to many problems of humans. The book would come in the title DOSAGE. of course you must also know that I would have branded that word. The word simply stands for:

Dictionary
Of
Situations
And
God's
Expectations

From the branding, you already know what the book would be about grin

Back to the 'branding business', words may not readily come for a letter, but all you need to do it to start first. Take your pen and write down that word in vertical form, then your willpower will bring the appropriate words. Also, you must have developed your vocab so much that when a word doesn't come, another very similar to it comes up. I have earlier made attempts to brand every friend and acquaintance's name on Nairaland here and here is a few of them:

WHO YOU ARE TO ME ON NAIRALAND:

TALK2RIEL, a

Tremendous
Ally,
Loving,
Kind,
2ruthful,
Resourceful,
Intelligent,
Excellent and
Lively

Check my threads and you will find all these characters I mentioned in him. He is the chief-editor of the FIRST GENERATION EBIAG STORY, a 164 page story razed down to 19 pages by Nairaland crash.

PRINCESA, a

Princess
Residing
Inside
Nairaland,
Caring,
Exemplary &
Selfless in
Attitude

I salute her courage for bringing over the Free Monthly Writers' award whose two phases I benefited financially from as a writer. Check out the thread here: https://www.nairaland.com/1804027/free-n5000-writer-here-every

DAMMYGOODY, a

Dear
Asset
Making
Me &
You
God-
Oriented
On his
Devotional
Yarns

Check the religious sections out and you'll see what I'm talking about. He pastes there a daily devotional write-up called GOOD MORNING JESUS(For Heaven-bound souls) https://www.nairaland.com/1520772/good-morning-jesus-heaven-bound. He's also the co-runner of SHTV(a FP TV on Nairaland) which later turned out to be our current DSTV(Dammy Sammy TV) we have in this land.

You can check out the rest by visiting this link:
https://www.nairaland.com/1885368/check-me-nairaland/

So, BRANDING A NAME as I said earlier, adds more beauty to written words aside many other advantages. In summary, you can be a good 'WORDBRANDER' if only you could stoop so low as to playing with alphabets like friends. This would in some ways increase your thinking faculty and vocabulary as well as cognisance of words in your career and aid your spellings.
Thank you.
[/b]

15 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Nairaland E- Workshop For Writers--Last Day Of 6(OCt5) by OMA4U(m): 2:02pm On Sep 30, 2014
Is the other thread functionless?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

ANOTHER FLOWERBOY TALE (Perfect Addiction (18+) By Blezzed Abraham... / Chimamanda Adichie Covers Stylist Magazine With "We Should All Be Feminist”Shirt / Untitled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.