Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,948 members, 7,799,216 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:05 PM

Omg!!!nairaland Get Together Party - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Omg!!!nairaland Get Together Party (6447 Views)

Omg!! See What This Man, Is Doing To His Newly Wedded Bride (photo) #lolzzzzzzz / OMG!!! See What A Girl Wore To A Party!! What's The World Turning To? / OMG!!! She Got Served, Girls Wise Up! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omg!!!nairaland Get Together Party by Lovexme(m): 9:07am On Sep 11, 2014
Beauty really is in the eye of the beholder undecided

Most of the girls most NL guys keep praising on here don't look that good to me undecided undecided

My question: Why do most ladies say 'No' when in actual fact they mean 'Yes'.?

6 Likes

Re: Omg!!!nairaland Get Together Party by Heebucun(f): 9:08am On Sep 11, 2014
[quote author=stanconnect]@op, why is it that ladies enjoy lies so much? They h8 to hear the truth...nd when you tell them the truth...it seems u have committed a crime buh once you feed them on false things they tend to believe you immediately, why is it so??[/
quote]
Not all ladies dearie.if u watch closely u will see dat these are the Girls that love material things at the cost of anything.btw don't u know thruth is bitter?
Re: Omg!!!nairaland Get Together Party by 100Cents: 9:09am On Sep 11, 2014
Heebucun:
Well I think people generally want what they can't have.so girls too run after guys they can't have.most time tinking he will come to luv dem.about rejectin the ones that are single well maybe girls don't feel anytin for them

Why is it that ladies don't want a man that will not Bleep them On a first date ?

How do you know a lady wants to get down with you on a first date ?
Re: Omg!!!nairaland Get Together Party by spanzed(m): 9:10am On Sep 11, 2014
Heebucun:
I heard dats what most guyz like.guess I heard wrongly cry
yea...when Alomo and claro is dere... grin

1 Like

Re: Omg!!!nairaland Get Together Party by 100Cents: 9:11am On Sep 11, 2014
marieolae: Begin to ask ur questions please

Why are you so beautiful ?
Re: Omg!!!nairaland Get Together Party by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:13am On Sep 11, 2014
marieolae: its God tht created me like this smiley
Your new dp is cute,if ure lucky,you might be my Gf,am hooked for now though!
Re: Omg!!!nairaland Get Together Party by 100Cents: 9:13am On Sep 11, 2014
Heebucun: Y do guys tend to initiate sex on the first date.Even after refusing d guys offer gently I felt violated.and was like WTF.Den I was like if d guy was really serious.he could have wait to try and initiate it.Is this a sign of disrespect?

100Cents:
Why is it that ladies don't want a man that will not Bleep them On a first date ?

Did you see my question ?

When a lady wants it on a first date and you don't realize it, by the 2nd and 3rd date, she is dumping you.

Is that fair ?
Re: Omg!!!nairaland Get Together Party by Heebucun(f): 9:14am On Sep 11, 2014
Sunkyphil: to the ladies here,how long did it take for u to accept ur bf's proposalgrin
Mine was a month for my ex
Re: Omg!!!nairaland Get Together Party by 100Cents: 9:15am On Sep 11, 2014
urhoboman: As a lady, ans this from ur own experience(no offence)
If a lady is misbehaving to her lover, does it mean she has found/seen/taste another(you knw)elsewhere??
No offence o.

Possibly, it is the disrespectful ladies who often keep multiple boyfriends..

So they treat every man as an option..

1 Like

Re: Omg!!!nairaland Get Together Party by marieolae(f): 9:16am On Sep 11, 2014
urhoboman: As a lady, ans this from ur own experience(no offence)
If a lady is misbehaving to her lover, does it mean she has found/seen/taste another(you knw)elsewhere??
No offence o.
definitely not offended lols. Well it doesn't necessarily mean that she's cheating on him. It could be a sign that she's bored of the relationship. Things start off grand and then level off and then you both realize that its still real life. It could be confusion, she may be confused as to why she's even in the relationship. It could mean your not treating her as she ought to be treated. There are so many reasons really, but communication is the best. If you ask your lover the reason why she's misbehaving, I think she should give you a straight answer. But most commonly cheating is the No1 reason.

1 Like

Re: Omg!!!nairaland Get Together Party by marieolae(f): 9:17am On Sep 11, 2014
HIGHESTPOPORI: Your new dp is cute,if ure lucky,you might be my Gf,am hooked for now though!
thankyou! Lolz
Re: Omg!!!nairaland Get Together Party by marieolae(f): 9:18am On Sep 11, 2014
100Cents:

Why are you so beautiful ?
everytin na God smiley
Re: Omg!!!nairaland Get Together Party by Sunkyphil(m): 9:18am On Sep 11, 2014
to the ladies again can u date a poor guy
Re: Omg!!!nairaland Get Together Party by Heebucun(f): 9:19am On Sep 11, 2014
100Cents:

Let another female answer u.the thing about first date sex doesn't sit down well with me
Re: Omg!!!nairaland Get Together Party by 100Cents: 9:20am On Sep 11, 2014
marieolae: everytin na God smiley

Since way una join nairaland, most of the old female monickers have disappeared into thin air. You send them mail, they even no dey respond again. Wonder if they resurface as clowns.

They saw fresher girls and they ran away.

Why are girls so insecure ?
Re: Omg!!!nairaland Get Together Party by agedmanng: 9:24am On Sep 11, 2014
Heebucun:
I heard dats what most guyz like.guess I heard wrongly cry

Most guys? And you think that's the philosophy to conclude on all? Well, I'm Agedmanng and not most guys. I don't do alcohol talkless of seppe. Where in Ogun are you? I'm conversant with Ijebu ode and Abk.
Re: Omg!!!nairaland Get Together Party by snadguy007(m): 9:28am On Sep 11, 2014
I asked Tope out, she was forming hard to get for me and i realized there is no time to check time. So i zoomed over to her friend, asked her out and she agreed. Now Tope is hating on my new girlfriend.
My question, why are some ladies so confused that they dont really know what they want ??
Re: Omg!!!nairaland Get Together Party by marieolae(f): 9:28am On Sep 11, 2014
100Cents:

Since way una join nairaland, most of the old female monickers have disappeared into thin air. You send them mail, they even no dey respond again. Wonder if they resurface as clowns.

wow I like this question! Females have so many reasons to be insecure. I mean, we are judged 95% of the time by our physical appearance. Guys are constantly degrading us, and you don't expect us to be insecure? As you see me like this, I have a lot of things I'm insecure about. We look at ourselves, and the others around us, and feel like we are missing something. Girls will never truly overcome being insecure. It will fade, but never vanish! But as for those NL girls that ran away, I don't think they ran away because of the newbies haba! Maybe their busy or they just got bored. One year from this time, I don't see myself being as active on NL as I am now. smiley
Re: Omg!!!nairaland Get Together Party by sheguy(m): 9:29am On Sep 11, 2014
marieolae: thankyou! Lolz

I 4 toste u, but u go make shakara jst bcox u fine small so 4 dat reason I go throway face.
Re: Omg!!!nairaland Get Together Party by Bantino(m): 9:33am On Sep 11, 2014
Nice thread....

Why is it difficult for ladies to adjust in relationship??

Eg: When you met her, you were kinda like have more time but later got a good job that will take care of your future plans (with her in mind) and does not have the luxury of time like you used to. Before you know she starts complaining and nagging, why can't she just understand and adjust knowing that there is a change for the better with the new job etc (I hope I made sense above)
Re: Omg!!!nairaland Get Together Party by marieolae(f): 9:37am On Sep 11, 2014
Lovexme: Beauty really is in the eye of the beholder undecided

Most of the girls most NL guys keep praising on here don't look that good to me undecided undecided

My question: Why do most ladies say 'No' when in actual fact they mean 'Yes'.?
I like dis question. You said beauty is in the eye of the beholder but you contradicted your statement by saying they don't look good to you undecided Anyways, we know that you guys hold on to things that you worked hard for. So proving “hard to get” might be a better option. On the other hand. We ladies, we don't wanna look cheap or easy to get. Don't ask me why..its just our mentality. But after some time of ”forming” if the girl really likes you, she will definitely let you know. If the girls doesn't like you, she really doesn't! Its all part of the way ladies play their game. When I was in secondary skl, a guy would ask a girl out, and eventhough the girl really likes the guy she would reply " I will think about it". Its all part of the game! Guys have their game, and so do we smiley
Re: Omg!!!nairaland Get Together Party by marieolae(f): 9:38am On Sep 11, 2014
sheguy:

I 4 toste u, but u go make shakara jst bcox u fine small so 4 dat reason I go throway face.
na wa oh!
Re: Omg!!!nairaland Get Together Party by 100Cents: 9:38am On Sep 11, 2014
marieolae: wow I like this question! Females have so many reasons to be insecure. I mean, we are judged 95% of the time by our physical appearance. Guys are constantly degrading us, and you don't expect us to be insecure? As you see me like this, I have a lot of things I'm insecure about. We look at ourselves, and the others around us, and feel like we are missing something. Girls will never truly overcome being insecure. It will fade, but never vanish! But as for those NL girls that ran away, I don't think they ran away because of the newbies haba! Maybe their busy or they just got bored. One year from this time, I don't see myself being as active on NL as I am now. smiley

Any time you are going away, please take me along.

I prefer you to nairaland... tongue
Re: Omg!!!nairaland Get Together Party by Heebucun(f): 9:40am On Sep 11, 2014
100Cents:

Insecure can be in different ways.well most insecurities steems from childhoood where you have parent degrading their children calling them names.such child when grown will need people complimentin them to be sure about themselves
Or the lady hasn't discover hersef,her inner beauty.strength and all dat.
And lastly most shallow people are insecure needing attention alwayz.it can happen to a guy too
Re: Omg!!!nairaland Get Together Party by 100Cents: 9:40am On Sep 11, 2014
snadguy007: I asked Tope out, she was forming hard to get for me and i realized there is no time to check time. So i zoomed over to her friend, asked her out and she agreed. Now Tope is hating on my new girlfriend.
My question, why are some ladies so confused that they dont really know what they want ??

Question for the gods.

The thing tire me sef...

The more beautiful a girl is, the more difficult it is to toast her and the more confused she is..

Keeping her will require miraculous fortification.
Re: Omg!!!nairaland Get Together Party by marieolae(f): 9:40am On Sep 11, 2014
100Cents:

Any time you are going away, please take me along.

I prefer you to nairaland...
don't worry I will
Re: Omg!!!nairaland Get Together Party by xynerise: 9:41am On Sep 11, 2014
Why do ladies dress annoyingly sexy these days? Are they trying to attract the opposite sex or just to compete with the other girls?

1 Like

Re: Omg!!!nairaland Get Together Party by sheguy(m): 9:45am On Sep 11, 2014
marieolae: na wa oh!

I knw lie nw!
Re: Omg!!!nairaland Get Together Party by 100Cents: 9:50am On Sep 11, 2014
Bantino: Nice thread....

Why is it difficult for ladies to adjust in relationship??

Eg: When you met her, you were kinda like have more time but later got a good job that will take care of your future plans (with her in mind) and does not have the luxury of time like you used to. Before you know she starts complaining and nagging, why can't she just understand and adjust knowing that there is a change for the better with the new job etc (I hope I made sense above)

Many ladies are averse to change. Change scares them. Even change for the better..

When I changed from being an employee to being a businessman, a lady that was busy begging me to marry her started misbehaving threatening to leave.

She thought that her financial security was at stake.
Re: Omg!!!nairaland Get Together Party by 100Cents: 9:51am On Sep 11, 2014
Heebucun:
Insecure can be in different ways.well most insecurities steems from childhoood where you have parent degrading their children calling them names.such child when grown will need people complimentin them to be sure about themselves
Or the lady hasn't discover hersef,her inner beauty.strength and all dat.
And lastly most shallow people are insecure needing attention alwayz.it can happen to a guy too

Word
Re: Omg!!!nairaland Get Together Party by MissBritney(f): 9:52am On Sep 11, 2014
Not interested hehehehe.
Re: Omg!!!nairaland Get Together Party by snadguy007(m): 9:56am On Sep 11, 2014
100Cents:

Question for the gods.

The thing tire me sef...

The more beautiful a girl is, the more difficult it is to toast her and the more confused she is..

Keeping her will require miraculous fortification.
Hmmm. I guess its part of them anyway.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

You got Home And Saw This At The Front Door. weting you go do? / Help A Sex Starved Wife. / My Experience With My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.