Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:36 AM

Omg!!!nairaland Get Together Party - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Omg!!!nairaland Get Together Party (6459 Views)

Omg!! See What This Man, Is Doing To His Newly Wedded Bride (photo) #lolzzzzzzz / OMG!!! See What A Girl Wore To A Party!! What's The World Turning To? / OMG!!! She Got Served, Girls Wise Up! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omg!!!nairaland Get Together Party by swaystunna(m): 10:48am On Sep 11, 2014
marieolae: please make ur question more clear
E.g U don't wanna date any gal yet,u jst wanna kip solo for a whl,buh u gat gals as frnds,asin u jst cnt play with thee gals or av a nice n funny conversation wit em witout em u knw,tryna cross d boundary.
faith(nt real name) has a boifrnd buh we always smooching n kissing anytime am around..I dnt js wanna take it further to avoid further complications.
Judith same tin
Jennifer same..asin jennifer case worst cause she openly asked me to date her,,dat we wld be cute together. Ha !!
The Question is Why do gals like complicating friendships,y won't they js let things be simple !

1 Like

Re: Omg!!!nairaland Get Together Party by marieolae(f): 10:49am On Sep 11, 2014
kessco:

Ok,why is it after being straight forward in a very polite manner and ladies response will be "you are funny"?
umm..the guy knows what he is looking for. If the girl is not up for it..then you move on to the next one. Simple!
Re: Omg!!!nairaland Get Together Party by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 11, 2014
wen yhu tryna chyke a gurl ...she actz like she dznt gv a sh!t bou yhu ..nd yet,gets jealous or even angry d moment she sees yhu runnin sh!t wiv her fwend or anyoda gurl...why is dah @gurlz
Re: Omg!!!nairaland Get Together Party by kentochi(m): 10:49am On Sep 11, 2014
Following
Re: Omg!!!nairaland Get Together Party by ERCROSS(m): 10:50am On Sep 11, 2014
marieolae: Begin to ask ur questions please
How do u feel when ur guy stares at d big-butted chick passing by while u r taking a walk beside him ?
Re: Omg!!!nairaland Get Together Party by Sunkyphil(m): 10:50am On Sep 11, 2014
Heebucun:
Depends on what u mean by poor?poor in character:HELL no.Poor in plans:NO NO.poor in ambition;NO.poor in bed;NO.poor in wisdom:NO.poor in humour;NO.poor in MONEY?well if he have all of the above den YES YES
hmm interesting
Re: Omg!!!nairaland Get Together Party by marieolae(f): 10:54am On Sep 11, 2014
swaystunna:
E.g U don't wanna date any gal yet,u jst wanna kip solo for a whl,buh u gat gals as frnds,asin u jst cnt play with thee gals or av a nice n funny conversation wit em witout em u knw,tryna cross d boundary.
faith(nt real name) has a boifrnd buh we always smooching n kissing anytime am around..I dnt js wanna take it further to avoid further complications.
Judith same tin
Jennifer same..asin jennifer case worst cause she openly asked me to date her,,dat we wld be cute together. Ha !!
The Question is Why do gals like complicating friendships,y won't they js let things be simple !
are you not the one complicating things for yourself? You kissing and smooching faith, are u not sending her the wrong messgae. If you know that you just want to be friends with her, why are you taking advantage of her? Your already making things complicated for yourself. Simply you will tell jenifer you are not interested. Shikenah. You just wanna be friends with her.
Re: Omg!!!nairaland Get Together Party by naijaboiy: 10:54am On Sep 11, 2014
Lovexme:

YOU undecided
Re: Omg!!!nairaland Get Together Party by kessco(m): 10:54am On Sep 11, 2014
marieolae: umm..the guy knows what he is looking for. If the girl is not up for it..then you move on to the next one. Simple!

Opinion can not always be fact you know.
Re: Omg!!!nairaland Get Together Party by Heebucun(f): 10:56am On Sep 11, 2014
Lovexme: Beauty really is in the eye of the beholder undecided

Most of the girls most NL guys keep praising on here don't look that good to me undecided undecided

My question: Why do most ladies say 'No' when in actual fact they mean 'Yes'.?
Depends on the lady level of understanding.some girls don't even know what they want.ur d one dat will av to convince dem dey want u
And at u question.is it the asking out to date yes or the wanna have sex YES.explain better
Re: Omg!!!nairaland Get Together Party by izaray(f): 10:58am On Sep 11, 2014
marieolae: I like dis question. You said beauty is in the eye of the beholder but you contradicted your statement by saying they don't look good to you undecided Anyways, we know that you guys hold on to things that you worked hard for. So proving “hard to get” might be a better option. On the other hand. We ladies, we don't wanna look cheap or easy to get. Don't ask me why..its just our mentality. But after some time of ”forming” if the girl really likes you, she will definitely let you know. If the girls doesn't like you, she really doesn't! Its all part of the way ladies play their game. When I was in secondary skl, a guy would ask a girl out, and eventhough the girl really likes the guy she would reply " I will think about it". Its all part of the game! Guys have their game, and so do we smiley
We av even changed d grammar now, 4rm i will tink abt it to, i will get back at u soon! I kno dey all mean dsame tin, but atleast we are also improving sexually, hope u feel me babe? Lolz!
Re: Omg!!!nairaland Get Together Party by pweedyuz(f): 10:59am On Sep 11, 2014
Sunkyphil: to the ladies here,how long did it take for u to accept ur bf's proposalgrin
4 years.
Re: Omg!!!nairaland Get Together Party by naijaboiy: 11:00am On Sep 11, 2014
gringringrin
Question and answer in session...
Re: Omg!!!nairaland Get Together Party by naijaboiy: 11:02am On Sep 11, 2014
pweedyuz:
4 years.
JeeZus shockedshocked
Re: Omg!!!nairaland Get Together Party by Heebucun(f): 11:02am On Sep 11, 2014
swaystunna:
Judith same tin
And y would u smooch and kiss another guys girlfriend or your friend.u are partly to be blamed from dis cos u gave dem sense of belonging.when ur kissing them y won't dey want to complicate issue?
Re: Omg!!!nairaland Get Together Party by Heebucun(f): 11:05am On Sep 11, 2014
dzeeny: wen yhu tryna chyke a gurl ...she actz like she dznt gv a sh!t bou yhu ..nd yet,gets jealous or even angry d moment she sees yhu runnin sh!t wiv her fwend or anyoda gurl...why is dah @gurlz
Have u ever gotten that feeling wen u were little that toy u don't really like but whenever ur mom wants to dash it out or ur friend plays with it u get overprotective.I geuss its the same thing
Re: Omg!!!nairaland Get Together Party by naijaboiy: 11:07am On Sep 11, 2014
Why are there more girls on this thread than guys? lipsrsealed
Re: Omg!!!nairaland Get Together Party by Heebucun(f): 11:09am On Sep 11, 2014
Sunkyphil: mayb cos of wat attracted d guy to such lady
Attraction is different from love.can't the guy just say am attracted to you instead of declaring love
Re: Omg!!!nairaland Get Together Party by swaystunna(m): 11:10am On Sep 11, 2014
Heebucun:
And y would u smooch and kiss another guys girlfriend or your friend.u are partly to be blamed from dis cos u gave dem sense of belonging.when ur kissing them y won't dey want to complicate issue?
Truth be told, I dint initiate the move,she seduced me. Do u knw wuh it means for a gal to seduce Some1, Its hard to resist bae! its even by grace dat we dint av sex. I av reduced my play wit her tho !
Re: Omg!!!nairaland Get Together Party by Heebucun(f): 11:15am On Sep 11, 2014
My question:
Y do guys cheat?
Guys why do you cheat?
Re: Omg!!!nairaland Get Together Party by swaystunna(m): 11:16am On Sep 11, 2014
marieolae: are you not the one complicating things for yourself? You kissing and smooching faith, are u not sending her the wrong messgae. If you know that you just want to be friends with her, why are you taking advantage of her? Your already making things complicated for yourself. Simply you will tell jenifer you are not interested. Shikenah. You just wanna be friends with her.
Me take advantage ?! My Complaint here is I'm being taken advantage of..
Re: Omg!!!nairaland Get Together Party by Heebucun(f): 11:21am On Sep 11, 2014
This party is getting dull cry should we count point now? undecided
Re: Omg!!!nairaland Get Together Party by swaystunna(m): 11:22am On Sep 11, 2014
Heebucun: My question:
Y do guys cheat?
Guys why do you cheat?
..Nd who do they cheat with.GALS dat prolly have Boyfrnds dat have side chicks of wch the side chick has a Side guy who has a loyal girlfriend.

Here u go...
Re: Omg!!!nairaland Get Together Party by Lovexme(m): 11:27am On Sep 11, 2014
naijaboiy:

Bro, keep calm and have a beer.
Re: Omg!!!nairaland Get Together Party by StealthyMe(m): 11:28am On Sep 11, 2014
Heebucun:
Well most ladies already know what dey want but don't want to look cheap so here come d prolonging issue or she wants to see how far u can convince her or endure enough for her

Oh.....okay then!
Re: Omg!!!nairaland Get Together Party by pweedyuz(f): 11:29am On Sep 11, 2014
naijaboiy:
JeeZus shockedshocked
Son of David!!!
Re: Omg!!!nairaland Get Together Party by StealthyMe(m): 11:31am On Sep 11, 2014
Heebucun: My question:
Y do guys cheat?
Guys why do you cheat?

Well,ladies also cheat but then i think its the same thing we all do when we say we love God and still sin..... undecided
Re: Omg!!!nairaland Get Together Party by Lovexme(m): 11:32am On Sep 11, 2014
Heebucun:
Depends on the lady level of understanding.some girls don't even know what they want.ur d one dat will av to convince dem dey want u
And at u question.is it the asking out to date yes or the wanna have sex YES.explain better

Any question asked that requires a Yes or a No. Mostly involving both you've pointed out.
Re: Omg!!!nairaland Get Together Party by Sunkyphil(m): 11:32am On Sep 11, 2014
Heebucun:
Attraction is different from love.can't the guy just say am attracted to you instead of declaring love
i meant it mayb d character or d composure of d lady dat attracted him to her
Re: Omg!!!nairaland Get Together Party by Sunkyphil(m): 11:34am On Sep 11, 2014
pweedyuz:
4 years.
d guy get patience o sad
pweedyuz:
4 years.
d guy get patience o
Re: Omg!!!nairaland Get Together Party by MabraO: 11:42am On Sep 11, 2014
Baddestguyp: woman wrapper alert!!!
yungchop, u're needed.here

Anyone u call am
Y u call yungchop?
Him na police?

Marieolae babie y ur green light the off and on?

1 Like

Re: Omg!!!nairaland Get Together Party by Heebucun(f): 11:42am On Sep 11, 2014
swaystunna:
..Nd who do they cheat with.GALS dat prolly have Boyfrnds dat have side chicks of wch the side chick has a Side guy who has a loyal girlfriend.

Here u go...
U dint answer my question.I meant WHY not who do they cheat with.
Cos my ex told me it was peer pressure and long distance that made him cheat.
I dumped d cheating ass.so why would you cheat?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ever Turned Down A Lady ? Guys Share Your Experiences / The Boyfriend Commandments / This Newly Wedded Couple Cant Kiss?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.