Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,385 members, 7,800,777 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

I Can Cure Ebola –guru Maharaj Ji - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Can Cure Ebola –guru Maharaj Ji (1350 Views)

Nigerian Doctor Claims He Can Cure HIV In 2 Months (photo) / Goko Herbal Cleanser, A Cure For Diseases / TB Joshua Promises To Cure Ebola With 2000 Bottles Of Holy Water (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can Cure Ebola –guru Maharaj Ji by omolomolarinero: 8:45am On Sep 11, 2014
He is a prince from the Akinbami royal lineage in Ibadan, Oyo State. At birth, he was named Ajirobatan Akanji 2years, he has been proclaiming divinity as the Living Perfect Master and Sat Guru Maharaj Ji which literarily means revealer of light of the creator of this era after receiving divine knowledge in England in 1980. As the Spiritual Leader of Divine Light Mission otherwise known as One Love Family, he remains committed to his message that the true name of God is Maharaj Ji as contained in Sanskrit, the first language spoken by man on earth. News Editor (Saturday), Ajibola Abayomi was with him at his Spiritual Village in Ibadan where he gave panacea to the ravaging killer disease known as Ebola Virus Disease being tackled in the country.

Read More

At the moment government is doing all within its power to contain the spread of Ebola Virus Disease (EVD), as Living Perfect Master, can’t you do something?

Ebola like any other disease is not new. It is classified as one of the silent weapons of mass destruction that include the religious books, anthrax, communism, capitalism and other colonial factors militating against the development of black race. With the presence of Sat Guru now revealing the true name of God, people are beginning to be conscious of the spirit of the almighty creator. We have disconnected from our culture. That is why we are now facing silent death and destruction of our property. There is nothing anybody can do excerpt we go back to our culture and use the true name of God which is Maharaj Ji. They should use Maharaj Ji and He will answer them. The late Liberian-American, Patrick Sawyer was the one the so called foreign power used to cause confusion in Nigeria as regards Ebola but the man before he could wreak further havoc beyond control collapsed inside the plane and was taken to an hospital. He was the one used by the so-called America and the western world thinking that by the time he got to Nigeria, the disease would start spreading like fire but government have been able to curtail it to the point we are now. Let me tell you through divine knowledge, Ebola can be cured because the virus was foisted on us through propaganda. When the HIV/Aides was ravaging the country, I sent some of my devotee doctors to meet with the officials of the Federal Health Ministry to allowed to cure victims of the disease but health officials said they don’t want to be assisted.

Do you have cure for Ebola?

Both Ebola and HIV/Aides are conspiracy from the western world aimed at reducing the population of the third world countries especially in Nigeria. When I sent my people to meet the health officials to assist them with our own medicine to cure the patients, they sent my people away and accused them of wanting to take away garri from their table. We have the cure, but the health officials have said we want to away food from their mount.

If you say you have cure for Ebola, what type of drug do you have?

You can interview my devotees for further explanation. What we are asking for is a trial.

Can your own drug be subjected to scientific test?

What is scientific research? Food is food; once you eat, you quench hunger. Let them allow my people to assess the Ebola patients and they will be treated. In our case, we are not going to test run our drugs on rabbit or cat like the “oyinbos” because the master is around. All the government needs to do is transportation and means of getting all the required materials and my people will swing into action. To prove to the world that Maharaj Ji is around, I don’t have to be there physically, let the government just allow my people to treat any infected person with our herbs and the fellow will be well.

Aren’t your people going to wear gloves while treating the patients to avoid being infected?

There is conspiracy against the black race concerning the spread of Ebola, well, if my people decide to wear gloves or not, the disease cannot affect them in the process of treating the patients. The whole objective is to treat the affected persons and make them happy.

How did you develop your own drug because even up till now America is not even sure of the efficacy of the vaccine developed to cure Ebola in the country?

This is time to stop listening to these people that have been telling us stories we find difficult to substantiate. Imagine oyinbo people are now trying to find cure for a disease outbreak in Africa. Before the white men came through colonialism, we have away of curing ourselves. All the diseases in the modern days were advent of civilisation that does not conform to our own way of life. Well, all I am saying is that we now have a Perfect Living Master around that has given knowledge to several people that now have the capacity to find solution to our problems.

Do you have a laboratory where you carried out research for herbal medicine?

My laboratory is in your heart because the almighty creator is everywhere. For anybody to fall sick, he or she must have committed one sin or the other. The fellow needs knowledge of Maharaj Ji to ascertain the cause and the steps to be taking thereafter. Mere listening to the leaves and other plantations, healing will come.

Can ordinary leaf talk?

Oh yes, they talk through vibration. All my devotees are potential doctors. It is colonial mentality to say that until you go for orthodox training, you cannot be a doctor. How about women selling herbs in the market that merely look throughone’s finger and put together some herbs and the person being observed will get cured of any disease in this part of the world.

So why do you classify religious books as weapon of silent mass destruction?

Religious books like the Bible and Quran teach people that God lives in heaven whereas He lives in human heart. The bible says when the Holy Spirit come, its will teach all things. I am here now to fulfill the prophecy. The Alaafin of Oyo once said that the instrument that was used to write Bible and Quran was stolen from Oyo by the white people in the ancient days. That is to tell you that people in Yorubaland have been existing before colonialism masters. Civilization started in Africa. My appearance in Nigeria has proved that. Why can’t the white people leave us alone to find solution to whatever disease affecting our people within our culture? Look at a religious leader along Lagos- Ibadan expressway flying over N4 billion worth of aeroplane whereas his church members cannot even afford to put their children in the school founded through offerings they contribute. Government should take over those institutions and make it affordable to the people. Private universities are bastardising our culture. They are not teaching our children how the colonial masters took our inheritance and enslaved our forefathers. University was derived from the word Ifa City when slaves were taken to Europe from Yoruba land. Ifa means oracle.

How long will it take you and your team to cure an Ebola patient?

If there is understanding and shared love between the patient and the doctor, the patient gets cured on time. So let the government provide us with what we need.

Are you talking about money or what specifically do you want government to provide?

Let them provide the raw materials and make the means of transportation available, certainly not money. At end of your mission, what do you hope to tell the creator concerning your encounter on earth? The bible says if someone sees the son, he has seen the father. It was due to atlantics surge that made the power to leave for Africa for Europe but the power is now back with us. Maharaj Ji has reincarnated in human form and the Sat Guru Maharaj Ji before you is his image. When the time is ripe for me to transfer the baton of spiritual leadership of the universe with me, I may even pass it on to your son or any body.

When will the time be ripe?

Because you are asking the question, human being likes to be inquisitive. I am here now let us talk about what you can derive from me. Since you are in touch with Maharaj Ji, the true creator, how does He look? It looks like the man in front of you now. The moment Sat Guru emerged; he has been revealing the light of the Creator in human being. If he says God hired him in human form, it is out of humility because the son of God is God. Therefore the God is back walking on the planet. The former United Nation Secretary from Egypt and even President Olusegun Obasanjo once said that God is a Nigerian. Before the death of Professor Dora Akunyuli, the former Minister of Information, we learnt made effort to reach her, did you eventually gave her helping hand while she struggled with her health? That was true. I tried to reach her and I even sent somebody to her home town in Anambra State. However, we found out that she had been flown abroad whereas we would have cured whatever heath challenge she had with divine knowledge. When she was in charge of National Agency for Food and Drug Administration Commission (NAFDAC), she requested for an assurance from me to carry on and I gave her an assurance letter through my devotee telling her that she was safe in office. When she was shot at by some assassins, you would recall that she survived the attack. The late woman was an asset to this country that was lost because of lack of faith in home cure by Sat Guru Maharaj Ji.

http://whatsupibadan.com/2014/09/11/i-can-cure-ebola-guru-maharaj-ji/

Re: I Can Cure Ebola –guru Maharaj Ji by 573V31D(m): 8:51am On Sep 11, 2014
Make i comment?
Re: I Can Cure Ebola –guru Maharaj Ji by ibkgab001: 9:05am On Sep 11, 2014
Oni fe dere me bi Guru maraji

Ateko de challenge , agba Guru maraji

Musician patronize him this days#i Fear
Re: I Can Cure Ebola –guru Maharaj Ji by Realtol(m): 9:22am On Sep 11, 2014
When there is problem, solution comes from any angle
Re: I Can Cure Ebola –guru Maharaj Ji by goodygirl1(f): 10:24am On Sep 11, 2014
This interviewer sef get liver...,what if the man turns him to flower....it's well sha...diaris God!

(1) (Reply)

When Is Easter 2015? And Why Does The Date Always Change? / I Plan To Sue Nairaland and Seun Osewa For All Its Worth / Are You A Regular User Of Snapchat? Enter Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.