Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

Meanwhile, At The NYSC Camp... [JOKE] - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Meanwhile, At The NYSC Camp... [JOKE] (1113 Views)

Unbelievable But True!!! American Rapper Rick Ross Posted To NYSC Camp (pics) / Ghen Ghen!!! Do You Know That NYSC Camp Has Been Changing Faces Since 1973(photo / Pic: Nysc Camp Wahala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Meanwhile, At The NYSC Camp... [JOKE] by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 11, 2014
One angry Army man asked my friend a simple question, my friend was like "I know my right and i...." Army man didn't allow him finish his statement, see many many slaps like seven-in-one knockout (banger) sound.

Furious Army man shouted at him "you see those 500 blocks across this gutter carry all of them cross over here now"
Politely my friend started carrying the blocks.

One hour later, The Army commandant was passing (driving) and saw my friend, who happened to be his Lawyer carrying blocks. Commandant scolded the Army man seriously then turned to my friend and asked "my brother don't be angry please, how many blocks have you carried so far?"
My friend answered 300 blocks. Commandant says "don't mind that fool, please take the 300 blocks back to where they were" LOBATAN!!!
Re: Meanwhile, At The NYSC Camp... [JOKE] by Unionised(m): 10:44am On Sep 11, 2014
Hmmm?
Re: Meanwhile, At The NYSC Camp... [JOKE] by lilray50: 9:30pm On Sep 12, 2014
I go die for there

(1) (Reply)

10 Types Of People You Meet In A Vigil. / My Wife Played An April Fool Joke On Me / Could You Do These Because Of Fuel Scarcity? (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.