Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,882 members, 7,802,850 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

If You Catch Your Mum In The Act... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Catch Your Mum In The Act... (1181 Views)

Ladies: Whenever You Catch Your Guy Cheating On U. Do This (PIX) / Caught In The Act...pls What Would You Do In This Situation? / Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Catch Your Mum In The Act... by jhydebaba(m): 12:50pm On Sep 11, 2014
I was in a bar discussing with friends when this topic was raised.

An old man said:

I use to befriend a widow who stays alone. She has grown up children at the time but none was living with her.
I always visit her and we normally have nice time together.
One day, as usual, I went to her place to relax. After eating, we hurried to the room not minding whether the door was locked (it is not my duty to lock the door anyway) and got down to business.

I was on top of her bouncing up and down when her son (a policeman) came in unannounced and gave me three hot slaps on the butt shocked imagine! On top of her mother.

I picked up my clothes and ran out of the house never to return.

cheesy cheesy

Yeye pickin, spoil fun for him mama cheesy

Another man said:

There is this single mother I was planning to lay back then who had a little son who resides with her. I use to go to the woman's shop to play with her and also to make known my intention.
I noticed that whenever I was with her, the son is not always happy. I tried to cajole the son by asking him what to get for him that would make him happy. The boy said he would love a bicycle.

Some days later, I went there as usual and the boy asked of his bicycle. I told him I've paid for the bicycle that I am going to bring it on my next visit.

Next visit, no bicycle and the boy was like why I scoped him that the seller refuses to open the shop. On the third visit, I lied again and again.

Meanwhile, the mother has given me the go ahead to get down between her thighs, I was so elated. We went inside, locked up the room and was about getting ready for the action when we started hearing some heavy sounds on the roofing which was unbearable.
I quickly checked the window to see if we were safe. Alas! It was the unsatisfied son that was shelling us with stones.

cheesy grin

NLers, what are you going to do if you catch ur mum in the act cheesy
Re: If You Catch Your Mum In The Act... by Baddestguyp(m): 1:13pm On Sep 11, 2014
as long as its with my dad no problem, otherwise...
Re: If You Catch Your Mum In The Act... by chimerase2: 1:49pm On Sep 11, 2014
Wat do u expect frm pple spending der time in bar, discussing on travail issues undecided
Continue drinking and gossiping u guys re the reason why gals say we gossip too much cus after drinking ua self to stupour u restort to frivolities.
Atleast next time u re on gossiping spree hv small respect for ua mother undecided
Re: If You Catch Your Mum In The Act... by dont8(m): 1:55pm On Sep 11, 2014
grin grin grin
Alas! It was the unsatisfied son that was shelling us with stones.
Re: If You Catch Your Mum In The Act... by Eragablessen(m): 8:12pm On Sep 11, 2014
Op you still dey ask
Bia wheris Nkiruka, meet me at home.
Na for pallor e go happen today... LoL.
Re: If You Catch Your Mum In The Act... by mumumugu(m): 9:11pm On Sep 11, 2014
Stop going to bars
Re: If You Catch Your Mum In The Act... by Houseofglam7(f): 1:24am On Sep 12, 2014
If I catch my mum in that act, I'll simply wake up.

I don't like nightmares.
Re: If You Catch Your Mum In The Act... by Ibrowski(m): 1:42am On Sep 12, 2014
I will be jailed of course

LAST BULLET..........................Murder
Re: If You Catch Your Mum In The Act... by tpia1: 2:26am On Sep 12, 2014
jhydebaba:
what are you going to do

not another "what would you do" thread.

(1) (Reply)

How Lovers Handle Missed Calls? / Must Every Relationship End Up In Marriage / Top 10 Reasons Why You Should Date A Broke Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.