Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,245 members, 7,780,492 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:27 PM

Nipost Calabar Office Fraudulent Activities - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nipost Calabar Office Fraudulent Activities (1237 Views)

NIPOST To Introduce Banking Services To Rural Areas — Shittu / Report All Fraudulent Activities Here !!! / Bebeware Of Nasty Boy: He Smells Of Scam And Fraudulent Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nipost Calabar Office Fraudulent Activities by modulexservice(m): 1:17pm On Sep 11, 2014
Have been posting and receiving goods for about two years without issues.... even recently some goods from aliexpress. But recently some set of new staff have started extorting money before delivery goods to you. I had 8 parcel for aliexpress which I paid for shipping "i.e. China post" the fraudulent staff said I have to pay to pay N200 per parcel.... I called one of the staff and ask what is the money for, one said it's service charge and the other one said it's delivery charge... am confused is this charges the same every way.... hw can I cough out N200 per parcel + the shipping cost I paid already...
Re: Nipost Calabar Office Fraudulent Activities by Youngzedd(m): 1:29pm On Sep 11, 2014
Report the issue to the ogas at the top.

Threaten them that you will report them, but if they prove strong head. Go to nipost website and report them.

Record the conversation just incase proof is needed.
Re: Nipost Calabar Office Fraudulent Activities by luvlyoracle(m): 1:34pm On Sep 11, 2014
Thank your god say dem no thief your parcel.

1 Like

Re: Nipost Calabar Office Fraudulent Activities by modulexservice(m): 4:04pm On Sep 12, 2014
I was so surprised when the demanded for money... pls is it done in any of the other branches
Re: Nipost Calabar Office Fraudulent Activities by franzis(m): 8:49pm On Sep 12, 2014
modulexservice: Have been posting and receiving goods for about two years without issues.... even recently some goods from aliexpress. But recently some set of new staff have started extorting money before delivery goods to you. I had 8 parcel for aliexpress which I paid for shipping "i.e. China post" the fraudulent staff said I have to pay to pay N200 per parcel.... I called one of the staff and ask what is the money for, one said it's service charge and the other one said it's delivery charge... am confused is this charges the same every way.... hw can I cough out N200 per parcel + the shipping cost I paid already...
I think its a new policy,in lagos here its 500 especially if the package is above 500gram or 1kg I guess, but they later started charging 200 saying its service charge and they even issue receipt
Re: Nipost Calabar Office Fraudulent Activities by samujoseph(m): 8:18am On Aug 05, 2015
Please guys did you use your home address or that of the post office to request for where your goods are to be sent?
Re: Nipost Calabar Office Fraudulent Activities by akolat(m): 8:30am On Aug 05, 2015
The home address is set as the delivery address. The item is sent to a post office nearer to the address.
Re: Nipost Calabar Office Fraudulent Activities by kennyman2000(m): 9:46am On Aug 05, 2015
Its a new policy since last year sef.. Some people even pay #500 per parcel.

Maybe the circular just got to them.. Infact, u may be issued a receipt for the payment if u request for it, for u to know that its genuine.

Rub mind with them to reduce the charges since u're receiving bulk items.

All d best..

(1) (Reply)

Nairabet / NSITF: The Journey So Far / African Top Ceos, Gurus, And Millionaire' Makers Are Coming To Lagos For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.