Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,109 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

Do Actors Get Turned On Filming Romance Scenes? Nigerian Actors Respond - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Do Actors Get Turned On Filming Romance Scenes? Nigerian Actors Respond (80947 Views)

Actors Get Turned On By Me On Set — Bella Ebinum / Who Is The Funniest Of These 4 Nigerian Actors? / Nigerian Actors Who Combine Acting With Lecturing Jobs (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Actors Get Turned On Filming Romance Scenes? Nigerian Actors Respond by lalasticlala(m): 1:29pm On Sep 11, 2014
When many actresses or actors are asked on a talk show or in a magazine what it was like doing a romance scene in the project they’re promoting, they always respond with something like, “Oh, my co-star is just so great and made me feel really comfortable, and the crew is so professional, blah, blah, blah, so it really isn’t a big deal, just another day at work.”

These actors/actresses speak on whether they get aroused playing romantic or sex scenes.

OMOTOLA JALADE EKEINDE- I Get Turned On When Playing Romantic Roles; I GET TEMPTED TO TRANSFER MY ROMANTIC SCENES TO REALITY SOMETIMES

Omotola is a very blunt woman when it comes to interviews. In one of her interviews in 2009, the actress spoke on this topic:

"Yes, I get tempted when playing romantic scenes but it does not go beyond the set.As for whether it is possible to get stimulated while playing romantic role, it is possible. I’ll be lying if I say once or twice it had not crossed my mind that I should transfer what’s on scene to real life. Once or twice I’d thought that this guy is not so bad but if you have experience it’ll just be like a flash. You know when you get to work with a person for like two weeks or more than that, naturally you get fond of theperson. If you are wise you will understand that this is just a periodic thing. Why didn’t I like this person all this while, why now? And the minute you are not with this person it begins to fall off your eyes, no more getting fond of each other. I think that’s the biggest risk that actors go through psychologically."

BENSON OKONKWO- I Had A Hard On while Filming A romance Scene With A Bursty Actress

Benson recently spoke to Vanguard what he considered his most embarassing moment on set as an actor. His words:
“Having an erect.ion while acting a romance scene on set was my most embarrassing experience . When the go-ahead signal was given, I and the actress got into the character of two lovers and we were in a parlour and started kissing and smooching. In fact my trousers were half way down but I was still wearing my shirt while she had removed her top, but believe me, she was so busty that what I saw turned me on, and I presume, that made me have an erection.“She felt my dic.k when it came up but we had to be professional and ignored it. I guess the girl’s big breast did that to me. I knew it was mere acting but I am human and I still have blood flowing in my veins.She noticed my erection and she just kept laughing. I guess she was surprised; the cast and crew members also laughed and made fun of me andI was a bit embarrassed. To me, that is the most embarrassing moment of my acting career.”

GINIKA MAUREEN- I Got Turned On & 'Aroussed After Kissing A Guy On Set

Ginika Maureen hasn’t really achieved the superstar status in Nollywood, but she is coming along just fine. The Imo State University graduate of philosophy,who isn’t afraid to take on any role provided she doesn’t have to go in her birthday suit, has done a couple of films, which have at least put her on the map.
The upcoming actress responded to the topic:

“Yes, I have been sexually stimulated on set before. Itwas funny but I controlled myself well. We were actually kissing and I felt a sort of stirring for the guy. Of course, I love clean guys and this guy was clean, handsome and a good actor too” she revealed. However she added that she has never dated any actor or any of her fans."

LILIAN BACH- Only Careless & Useless Actresses Get Turned On While On Set During Sex Scenes

Q: How do you really feel when actors are smoochingyou on set?
A: They are not smooching for fun, they are acting their roles. There is nothing to it at all. If you’re given a role to play, you just have to play it perfectly, to convince your viewers. So I don’t see anything wrongin people smooching themselves on set, according to you. As far as you are doing your job, and not just smooching out of set. They are smooching because the role demands them to smooch. As for me, I interpret my role and character. If the role says smooch, we have a way to smooch so it is not something indecent and that’s where it ends.

Q: But an actress once said some actors go the extra-mile in interpreting the role?
A: I have never experienced such a thing. I guess it has to do with whoever is playing with whoever. A professional is always a professional. I’m not saying that there are no people that go the extra-mile to interpret their roles, but I’ve never experienced it because when I’m doing my job, I’m strictly doing my job. If I want to do romance or play funny, it won’t be when I’m doing my work.

Q: Don’t you sometimes get carried away when touched in a sensitive part of your body by an actor?
A: What sensitive part are you talking about? I haven’t seen people going beyond kissing in movies. Anyway, different things turn different people on, but as for me, when I’m working, my brain is telling me I’m working. I don’t get carried away by anything. I think it has to do with the structure of your mind and brain. Some people are not disciplined and they are careless and useless when it comes to simple touch or whatever it is. That is when they can get carried away, but I’m a disciplined person. May be some people have been admiring each other before and when they meet on set, they see it as an opportunity to express whatever feelings they have for each other.

MERCY MACJOE- No Because Many Are Watching

. Have you ever been turned on, on set?

I can’t be turned on because, first of all, I don’t like you and secondly, there are lots of people out there watching. I can’t be turned on because we are actcing."

HALIMAH ABUBAKAR- I Can't Go Crazy Because I'm Shooting A Romantic Scene

Do you get carried away when acting romantic scenes?
"Never. In fact, I don’t kiss deeply on set. I don’t like to exchange saliva. It has happened like three timeswhen an actor complained that I refused to open my mouth when kissing. And I was like, ‘must we exchange saliva before the message is passed across?’ I am a woman and he’s a man so I draw boundaries. Although, I kiss to convince viewers about what the character is all about, I am not going to go gaga because I am trying to play a role.I can’t go crazy because I am shooting a movie, I have boundaries."

LIZZY GOLD- I Have A Tough Skin So Can't Be Turned On By Romantic Roles.

Have you ever had romance on a location?
"No. I can’t have sex on location. Deep kissing and smooching are part of romantic things I’ve done on movie set, not real sex. Does it turn me on? It doesn’t turn me on because I’m just interpreting a character-maybe because I have a tough skin."

COLLETE ORJI- That Will Only Happen When I'm Paired With A Guy I Like

But have you ever been aroused while playing a romantic role?
"No. Maybe I’ve not been paired with someone I could have such feeling for (Laughs).

Like who?
It's private!

JOJU MUSE- I Will Only Get Turned On If I'm Paired With Ramsey Nuoah & John Dumelo

The reason given by Lilian Bach on possible arousal of actors on set was "May be some people have been admiring each other before and when they meet on set, they see it as an opportunity to express whatever feelings they have for each other."

This her reason rightly applies to 26-year-old Mnet TV series ‘Tinsel’ actress, JojuMuse popularly known as April, who in an interview, revealed that she doesn’t mind having sex with Ramsey Nouah.

On which Nigerian actor would you not mind kissing on set?
"There are actually two of them; Ramsey Nuoah and John Dumelo. I’m so in love with both of them. Their movies hit the right spot.

Right spot? They make you hornyy?
"Everything join together. [laughs]

If she doesn’t mind a sex scene with Ramsey Nuoah?
"A sex scene with Ramsey? Mehn, we are doing it for real. No acting, we will do it.

YOMI FASH LANSO- It's Unprofessional For One To Get Aroused During Sex Scenes.

Do you get carried way acting romantic roles?
"That will be unprofessional of me. In fact, it will not happen to a normal person. I cannot get carried awaywhen the cameramen will be there - D.O.P,director"

MOJI OLAIYA- Actors/Actresses Can Have Romance On Set

However, the possibility of actors getting aroused while playing romance scenes on set thereby taking the heat beyond the set cannot be ruled out.
This can be buttressed by Nigerian Yoruba actress Mojisola Olaiya popularly called Moji Olaiya with her revelation in her interview sometime last year:

Kayode Aponmade asked : But do you agree that actors and actresses sleep with each other on location?

Moji Olaiya said : It is possible. Sex is an adult game that requires both parties to agree.Since no one has ever complained of being Molested, there should be no complaint about that.Other people in other professions also sleep with each other."

Kelvin Ikeduba- I Can Have Real Sex On Set
Have sex on setAnd they will still pay me my fee. And the girl fine? I will do it (laughing).

Compiled By: lalasticlala

8 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Do Actors Get Turned On Filming Romance Scenes? Nigerian Actors Respond by lalasticlala(m): 1:32pm On Sep 11, 2014
Omotola

Lilian bach

Halima abubakar

Moji olaiya

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Actors Get Turned On Filming Romance Scenes? Nigerian Actors Respond by lalasticlala(m): 1:34pm On Sep 11, 2014
Yomi fash

Kelvin ikeduba

7 Likes

Re: Do Actors Get Turned On Filming Romance Scenes? Nigerian Actors Respond by lalasticlala(m): 1:36pm On Sep 11, 2014
Benso okonkwo

1 Like

Re: Do Actors Get Turned On Filming Romance Scenes? Nigerian Actors Respond by lalasticlala(m): 1:40pm On Sep 11, 2014
Joju muse

Mercy mcjoe

Collette orji

2 Likes

Re: Do Actors Get Turned On Filming Romance Scenes? Nigerian Actors Respond by lalasticlala(m): 1:40pm On Sep 11, 2014
Ginika maureen

Liz gold

1 Like

Re: Do Actors Get Turned On Filming Romance Scenes? Nigerian Actors Respond by Gboliwe: 1:59pm On Sep 11, 2014
Omotola is the real deal. She is truthfully blunt or is it bluntly truthful. The rest of them are just lieing. Then again, how can anybody be turned on by that one called Benson Okonkwo? Urrrrggggghhhh

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Actors Get Turned On Filming Romance Scenes? Nigerian Actors Respond by 3coins(m): 2:01pm On Sep 11, 2014
lol. . .yeah they do. . .mostly the guys. . .i'm always behind the camera most times,the guys have a hard time with it. .some of them dread it. .they have found ways around it tho. . .some of them wear tights or pants under their trousers. . .while most of them loose their belt and sag their trousers. . .i rem a particular set. . .an actor had a hard on while filming with one sexy girl like that. .only the girl noticed sha. . .she made fun of the guy throughout that set grin. . .guy was not himself again grin

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do Actors Get Turned On Filming Romance Scenes? Nigerian Actors Respond by lalasticlala(m): 2:03pm On Sep 11, 2014
Gboliwe: Omotola is the real deal. She is truthfully blunt or is it bluntly truthful. The rest of them are just lieing. Then again, how can anybody be turned on by that one called Benson Okonkwo? Urrrrggggghhhh

I have much respect for Omotola. She is very honest in most of her interviews. D rest seem to b economical with the truth.

being occasionally turned on while playing romantic roles is what makes u human

being able to control that feeling without messing urself up is with makes u disciplined.

#team#omosexy#

36 Likes

Re: Do Actors Get Turned On Filming Romance Scenes? Nigerian Actors Respond by montestic(m): 2:11pm On Sep 11, 2014
I have always wonder how actors control their bulge while on set bcs I don't get to c their bulges when playing romantic scenes.
nice and well written piece op.

mods, obinoscopy, mynd44, fynestboi FP oooooo

2 Likes

Re: Do Actors Get Turned On Filming Romance Scenes? Nigerian Actors Respond by Lilimax(f): 2:52pm On Sep 11, 2014
Different strokes for different folks smiley
Re: Do Actors Get Turned On Filming Romance Scenes? Nigerian Actors Respond by Lilimax(f): 2:55pm On Sep 11, 2014
Gboliwe: Omotola is the real deal. She is truthfully blunt or is it bluntly truthful. The rest of them are just lieing. Then again, how can anybody be turned on by that one called Benson Okonkwo? Urrrrggggghhhh
Also one GINIKA MAUREEN has this to say - I Got Turned On & 'Aroused After Kissing A Guy On Set embarassed
Re: Do Actors Get Turned On Filming Romance Scenes? Nigerian Actors Respond by bustyhelen(f): 3:17pm On Sep 11, 2014
wow!! Ken okonkwo is well endowed o!!!

Lilian Bach indirectly called Omotola & Ginika useless & careless?

I so much love Omot very blunt.

others na lie lie

Lastly, Benson okonkwo, where ur dik which u said stood up on set? I thought u r dikless o. no bulge upon say u wear pant. mtchewwww

24 Likes

Re: Do Actors Get Turned On Filming Romance Scenes? Nigerian Actors Respond by Nobody: 3:23pm On Sep 11, 2014
bustyhelen: wow!! Ken okonkwo is well endowed o!!!

others na lie lie

Lastly, Benson okonkwo, where ur dik which u said stood up on set? I thought u r dikless o. no bulge upon say u wear pant. mtchewwww
kai! Nairalanders una dey yab o

5 Likes

Re: Do Actors Get Turned On Filming Romance Scenes? Nigerian Actors Respond by Nobody: 3:26pm On Sep 11, 2014
MERCY MACJOE- No Because Many Are Watching

. Have you ever been turned on, on set?

I can’t be turned on because, first of all, I don’t like you and secondly, there are lots of people out there watching. I can’t be turned on because we are actcing."

See this liar, I admire Omotola honesty.

11 Likes

Re: Do Actors Get Turned On Filming Romance Scenes? Nigerian Actors Respond by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 11, 2014
bustyhelen: wow!! Ken okonkwo is well endowed o!!!

others na lie lie

After looking at his pic, www.nairaland.com/attachments/1695817_20140910095649_jpeg_jpeg20d4f94298d938f261e11b75c2ce8ac4

Comment of the year goes to you. Roflmao!!!!!

20 Likes

Re: Do Actors Get Turned On Filming Romance Scenes? Nigerian Actors Respond by bustyhelen(f): 3:56pm On Sep 11, 2014
rokiatu:

After looking at his pic, www.nairaland.com/attachments/1695817_20140910095649_jpeg_jpeg20d4f94298d938f261e11b75c2ce8ac4

Comment of the year goes to you. Roflmao!!!!!

lol. am blushing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Actors Get Turned On Filming Romance Scenes? Nigerian Actors Respond by Haywhymido(m): 3:56pm On Sep 11, 2014
Gud to knw
Re: Do Actors Get Turned On Filming Romance Scenes? Nigerian Actors Respond by SMALLPENIS(f): 4:11pm On Sep 11, 2014
Lalasticlala! If this thread enter front page, I'll cut off my smallpenis grin

3 Likes

Re: Do Actors Get Turned On Filming Romance Scenes? Nigerian Actors Respond by Nobody: 4:11pm On Sep 11, 2014
All these yoruba actress are wh..ores(no offence).

Taking Joju Muse and Moyo Olaiye as in example. What nonsense. Useless hoes rada rada oshi.

Lilian Bach comment though- I support her. tongue lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Actors Get Turned On Filming Romance Scenes? Nigerian Actors Respond by 3coins(m): 4:16pm On Sep 11, 2014
FrancisTony: All these yoruba actress are wh..ores(no offence).

Taking Joju Muse and Moyo Olaiye as in example. What nonsense. Useless hoes rada rada oshi.

Lilian Bach comment though- I support her. tongue lipsrsealed
Lilian Bach know nothing about acting. . .and ts wrong of you to call those people whor.es. . . Very wrong

55 Likes

Re: Do Actors Get Turned On Filming Romance Scenes? Nigerian Actors Respond by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 11, 2014
3coins:
Lilian Bach know nothing about acting. . .and ts wrong of you to call those people whor.es. . . Very wrong

Check Joju Muse's reply. lipsrsealed

Listing actors that will make her go gaga. No wonder she ain't an A-list actress.

Hoes shouldn't be taken serious.(no offence) lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: Do Actors Get Turned On Filming Romance Scenes? Nigerian Actors Respond by 3coins(m): 4:29pm On Sep 11, 2014
FrancisTony:

Check Joju Muse's reply. lipsrsealed

Listing actors that will make her go gaga. No wonder she ain't an A-list actress.

Hoes shouldn't be taken serious.(no offence) lipsrsealed
smh. . .and you actually think she is serious?

21 Likes

Re: Do Actors Get Turned On Filming Romance Scenes? Nigerian Actors Respond by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 11, 2014
3coins:
smh. . .and you actually think she is serious?

Bitches ain't loyal but they are, when it comes to sex. lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Do Actors Get Turned On Filming Romance Scenes? Nigerian Actors Respond by Rilwayne001: 4:32pm On Sep 11, 2014
grin grin
Re: Do Actors Get Turned On Filming Romance Scenes? Nigerian Actors Respond by 3coins(m): 4:36pm On Sep 11, 2014
FrancisTony:

Bitches ain't loyal but they are, when it comes to sex. lipsrsealed
what do you know about bitches and sex? undecided

28 Likes

Re: Do Actors Get Turned On Filming Romance Scenes? Nigerian Actors Respond by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 11, 2014
3coins:

Huh? I know more than you think. smiley

1 Like

Re: Do Actors Get Turned On Filming Romance Scenes? Nigerian Actors Respond by herald9: 4:40pm On Sep 11, 2014
3coins:
gringringrin

4 Likes

Re: Do Actors Get Turned On Filming Romance Scenes? Nigerian Actors Respond by 3coins(m): 4:46pm On Sep 11, 2014
FrancisTony:

Huh? I know more than you think. smiley
hmmm. . .thought you were the church going born again guy

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Actors Get Turned On Filming Romance Scenes? Nigerian Actors Respond by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 11, 2014
lalasticlala's topic always on frontpage!!! which levels sef??!!! angry
Lemme quickly run to my dibia!! this one is not hitting d front page! grin

4 Likes

Re: Do Actors Get Turned On Filming Romance Scenes? Nigerian Actors Respond by englishmart(m): 4:53pm On Sep 11, 2014
I want to act such roles with genny

2 Likes

Re: Do Actors Get Turned On Filming Romance Scenes? Nigerian Actors Respond by 3coins(m): 4:55pm On Sep 11, 2014
herald9:
gringringrin
grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Toilet Selfie Now Trending In Nigeria.!! / Muslim Ladies To Tobi Bakre: We Are Fasting, Your Picture Should Allow Us Fast / Famous Nigerian Women Who Prefer Their Natural Hair To Brazilian Hair (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.