Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,853 members, 7,806,415 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? (43330 Views)

Ladies What Qualities Do You Look Out For In A Man? / Qualities A Man Must Possess To Become A Suitable Husband / What Qualities Do Guys Expect From Their Partners? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by Onifari(m): 8:28am On Sep 12, 2014
What realy attracts a man to women?

1 Like

Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by Unionised(m): 8:46am On Sep 12, 2014
Be yourself.

your type is out there...

modified#

FTC!!!

For the records...

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by Rapsainot(m): 8:49am On Sep 12, 2014
Unionised: Be yourself.

your type is out there...
you said my mind.... you don't need to be a wrapper so as to be attracted. BE ORIGINAL!!!!

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by tosyne2much(m): 8:52am On Sep 12, 2014
Self confidence and esteem, your vocabulary, dress neatly and use deodorant, make dem understand you are ambitious even if you are broke at d moment, and be a man that has Godly mind... If you can't attract a reasonable lady having all this qualities, her type no be here ooooo

83 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by makazona(m): 8:53am On Sep 12, 2014
Nothing ...but sometimes money/fame grin

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by Unionised(m): 8:54am On Sep 12, 2014
Rapsainot: you said my mind.... you don't need to be a wrapper so as to be attracted. BE ORIGINAL!!!!

you don come here with your "woman wrapper" gospel.

Poster, when you meet THE ONE, don't be afraid to "beg" when necessary.

There's a reason the oyinbo man "kneels" while proposing to his woman.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by Rapsainot(m): 9:01am On Sep 12, 2014
Unionised:

you don come here with your "woman wrapper" gospel.

Poster, when you meet THE ONE, don't be afraid to "beg" when necessary.

There's a reason the oyinbo man "kneels" while proposing to his woman.

hoes are not worth kneeling down for

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by Unionised(m): 9:10am On Sep 12, 2014
Rapsainot: hoes are not worth kneeling down for

Maybe the kind found in your cycle.

Decent people relate with Ladies...

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by Rapsainot(m): 9:11am On Sep 12, 2014
Unionised:

Maybe the kind found in your cycle.

Decent people relate with Ladies...
ladies

4 Likes

Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by Unionised(m): 9:12am On Sep 12, 2014
Rapsainot: ladies

Yep.

Ladies.

People like your mum and sisters.

Decent people.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 12, 2014
Fat pocket

10 Likes

Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by Rapsainot(m): 9:14am On Sep 12, 2014
Unionised:

Yep.

Ladies.

People like your mum and sisters.

Decent people.
I rest my case..... kfb

2 Likes

Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by daben1(m): 9:17am On Sep 12, 2014
Our ladies of nowadays get attracted to guys with 'six packs'

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by jmoore(m): 9:29am On Sep 12, 2014
Onifari: What realy attracts a man to women?

You did not specify the type woman. You can be a bad man and attract some women.

7 Likes

Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by Silentnoise(m): 9:31am On Sep 12, 2014
Onifari: What realy attracts a man to women?
Just like you're attracted by the physique of a woman, I think they are attracted MOSTLY by the weight of your pocket..

15 Likes

Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by jnrbayano(m): 9:44am On Sep 12, 2014
Very simple, I believe its good girls you hope to attract.

1. Don't do anything with the aim to impress a lady. Its a type 1 error if you do. Let things come out naturally like no one is observing you to appraise you.
Mind you, when you act to impress, you will attract ladies surely, but what kind? You answer.

2. If your life is ostentatious, it will surely work in your disfavour. Be neat both in appearance and diction. Be logical and never vainglorious. I believe you know what the word self-effacement is? That's what point no 2 is in brief.

3. If you eat swallow or nkwobi with hand at home, please do likewise outside. If you normally drink pure water sachet at home, don't change the trend to bottled water because you feel someone is taking notice..........

All these centres on being original.

If it were to be bad girls, just throw money around and you will have trailer load of ladies at your beck and call.

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by okudah(m): 10:04am On Sep 12, 2014
As for me a man must first posses the attitude of being of cleanliness & other goodies e.g,selfconfidence,honest,faithfulness will follow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by yuzjet(m): 12:06pm On Sep 12, 2014
*Security* in essence that:

*Will he be there when she needs to be cared for?

*Will he be there when she needs money?

*Will he be there when she needs protection?

*Will he be there when she needs someone to confide on?

*Will he be there when she needs a father that knows what family responsibility means? And,

*Will he also be there when she needs someone to provide that fear for her children when they needs to be dealt with?

I think any man that has 60% of this qualities should attract a responsible woman with ease.

8 Likes

Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by LesbianBoy(m): 12:06pm On Sep 12, 2014
Money and Talent
Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by yorke1: 12:06pm On Sep 12, 2014
Have the quality of someone who can make money. simple!

2 Likes

Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Sep 12, 2014
Do you mean African women? Most African women are submissive, so my best guess would be self-confidence that is not unrelated to wealth and power.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by BlackPeni5: 12:06pm On Sep 12, 2014
1. Money
2. More Money
3. Extra More Money
4. Plenty Extra More Money
5. Excessive Plenty Extra More Money

141 Likes 9 Shares

Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 12, 2014
Confidene, romance and cash.

2 Likes

Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Sep 12, 2014
You wanna attract women? You need -

Money - Believe me this is really important. If you wanna look clean and cute, get into the nearest bank and do the need ful. You need money to lavish the beauties. Get a Car.

Intelligence - No need to explain further, you don't have this, you better start working on it. Women like smart and intelligent peeps. You dull, they run.

Chivalry - Errr, how should I say this? Okay just click here and read more about this _shit.

Be Your Self - Women hate pretenders. Just be yourself and they will come to you or run as far away as possible.

Now If you still don't understand the points and focus of what to do after reading this, take a dive into the Atlantic.

12 Likes 1 Share

Your been Original. cool
Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by sirjohnson(m): 12:08pm On Sep 12, 2014
Ok, read about the traits you need to possess to make any woman fall fall you. Read it Here If you apply all the principles there, you can go ahead and woo Kim Kadershian and she'll fall for you.

1 Like

Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by kunlesehan(m): 12:08pm On Sep 12, 2014
BlackPeni5: 1. Money
2. More Money
3. Extra More Money
4. Plenty Extra More Money
5. Excessive Plenty Extra More Money
I concur Mr. Black
Like my mentor says "no finance, no romance"
Lol

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by Wisdytech(m): 12:08pm On Sep 12, 2014
Self respect

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by ichidodo: 12:08pm On Sep 12, 2014
Humor...and wealth,Like ichidodo..
Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by dare2think: 12:08pm On Sep 12, 2014
money.

Blood money, fraud money, politics money any king of money or currency.

Just money. forget other things.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by kaka22(m): 12:08pm On Sep 12, 2014
Just be yourself. Don't go over-board in order to impress any lady.

Last bullet: If you go over-board in order to impress a babe and things go bad later on, she will be among the people that will blame you.

1 Like

Re: What Qualities Can A Man Possess To Attract Women? by Mayany(m): 12:09pm On Sep 12, 2014
A boy asked his Dad "How can i find the right woman and Dad replied "Focus on being the right man"

43 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Can I Make A Guy Who Just Wants To Use Me Fall In Love? / "Marry With The Little You Have, Now That You Are Young'' - Nigerian Guy / If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.