Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,136 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:53 AM

(now To The Guys)ways To Know How A Guy Show\ Sends Their Greenlight Tactics - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (now To The Guys)ways To Know How A Guy Show\ Sends Their Greenlight Tactics (2388 Views)

Romance in the bus ..... Guys and their tactics / Ways To Know How Ladies Sends Their Greenlight Tactics / Ladies And Their Greenlight Tactics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (now To The Guys)ways To Know How A Guy Show\ Sends Their Greenlight Tactics by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 12, 2014
bastien: Guy no get green light for fore head,If d guy look u,con kick stone, na green light
If the guy look u fall inside gutter na light green
If una eyes jam but e no dey look ur face na ur boooobi e focus, that na boooobi light
If he look con get arouse, that na bed light
If him look u con smile,that na flirt light
If him look u con put hand for pocket dey smile dat na maga light
lol
Re: (now To The Guys)ways To Know How A Guy Show\ Sends Their Greenlight Tactics by tpia1: 9:22pm On Sep 12, 2014
chinazaekperem2: you can imagine when a girl is asking for a guy's greenlight, I guess that's the right answer for her.

maybe she wants to be very sure, some women like to seduce nah.
Re: (now To The Guys)ways To Know How A Guy Show\ Sends Their Greenlight Tactics by tpia1: 9:24pm On Sep 12, 2014
watchthisposter: When I start stalking you...

that is creepy light.
Re: (now To The Guys)ways To Know How A Guy Show\ Sends Their Greenlight Tactics by bastien: 10:44pm On Sep 12, 2014
Monstertrucks: lol
abi I lie
Re: (now To The Guys)ways To Know How A Guy Show\ Sends Their Greenlight Tactics by Nobody: 11:41pm On Sep 12, 2014
shumuel: Wow i knew something like this would come up, and i was planning to drop it tomorrow to balance and please the ladies, anyway here is a short list of how guyz show Green light.

1. He will be very kind to you.
2. He does things for you without questions.
3. He is kind to those around you but neglet you, now this is a type of guy that wants you to come to him.
4. He calls you to take you out and wont mind your friends tagn along.
5. He make sure there are body contacts when you are both alone.
6. He asks silly questions like; are comfortable, are you sleeping, are you ok, e.t.c. To the point you get bored with is questions, when you are at his place.
7. He get jelous when guyz talks to you, or when you are around guys or with any of your guy friend.
8. He always comes to visit you uninvited, with a gift.
9. He would once in a while wants to sleep over at your place. But this not common amoung guys so to many he will want you to come sleep over at his place.
10. He will spend uncontrolable on you, his wallet will dispence without pin code.
11. He will always talk about his Ex. how it didnt went well, giving you his sad story in past relationships, despite is kindness and how he is a good guy.
12. He would always want you around him and would always say nice things to you and about you.
Nah,mister...wat u jxt listed out re for babies...a guy can also do all dis jxt to get in btw a ladies legs...Greetnx smiley

1 Like

Re: (now To The Guys)ways To Know How A Guy Show\ Sends Their Greenlight Tactics by MDCEO1: 6:56am On Sep 13, 2014
shumuel: Wow i knew something like this would come up, and i was planning to drop it tomorrow to balance and please the ladies, anyway here is a short list of how guyz show Green light.

1. He will be very kind to you.
2. He does things for you without questions.
3. He is kind to those around you but neglet you, now this is a type of guy that wants you to come to him.
4. He calls you to take you out and wont mind your friends tagn along.
5. He make sure there are body contacts when you are both alone.
6. He asks silly questions like; are comfortable, are you sleeping, are you ok, e.t.c. To the point you get bored with is questions, when you are at his place.
7. He get jelous when guyz talks to you, or when you are around guys or with any of your guy friend.
8. He always comes to visit you uninvited, with a gift.
9. He would once in a while wants to sleep over at your place. But this not common amoung guys so to many he will want you to come sleep over at his place.
10. He will spend uncontrolable on you, his wallet will dispence without pin code.
11. He will always talk about his Ex. how it didnt went well, giving you his sad story in past relationships, despite is kindness and how he is a good guy.
12. He would always want you around him and would always say nice things to you and about you.

Only 1, 2, 5 and maybe 12 make any sense at all.
No 3, maybe.....for some guys hoping to pull stunts from all those dating books.
The rest are absolute bollocks.

Some of them are just signs of a dull maga/mugu.....>> 4 and 10.

@No 9, Why on earth would I leave my house and go to sleep over at my babe's place, when i've got my own crib? Thats just dumb.

Final bullet->>>
Most guys dont waste time sitting around shining any friggin green light, hoping for the girl to get the message.
The ones that do, are usually on a loooong thing because by the time they get around to it, one sharper guy has made the move and claimed the prize.
Talking from experience, happened to me once back in school then.

So these days, i just go by the song "if you like somebody walk up to her n tell her you like am"......

No time to check time!
Re: (now To The Guys)ways To Know How A Guy Show\ Sends Their Greenlight Tactics by SesughV(m): 7:25am On Sep 15, 2014
I am saying this from personal experience and as a LOVE ANALYST.
1. When i see you with other Guys or girls i am sad.
2. I keep quiet when you are around.
3. I like passing at a direction you will perceive my scent (perfume).
4. If i am to speak before you, you will definitely like my vocabulary.
5. I get angry at the smallest mistake you do.
6. I spout my mouth in your presence.
Re: (now To The Guys)ways To Know How A Guy Show\ Sends Their Greenlight Tactics by shumuel(m): 11:48am On Sep 15, 2014
SuperMartins: Nah,mister...wat u jxt listed out re for babies...a guy can also do all dis jxt to get in btw a ladies legs...Greetnx smiley

was there ever a time a guy is not planning to go in between d legs ? Dont lets lie to ourselves.

Man there are 2 things involve its either you want to go in between the legs for a Period of time or for a life time.

1 Like

Re: (now To The Guys)ways To Know How A Guy Show\ Sends Their Greenlight Tactics by shumuel(m): 12:04pm On Sep 15, 2014
MDCEO1:

Only 1, 2, 5 and maybe 12 make any sense at all.
No 3, maybe.....for some guys hoping to pull stunts from all those dating books.
The rest are absolute bollocks.

Some of them are just signs of a dull maga/mugu.....>> 4 and 10.

@No 9, Why on earth would I leave my house and go to sleep over at my babe's place, when i've got my own crib? Thats just dumb.

Final bullet->>>
Most guys dont waste time sitting around shining any friggin green light, hoping for the girl to get the message.
The ones that do, are usually on a loooong thing because by the time they get around to it, one sharper guy has made the move and claimed the prize.
Talking from experience, happened to me once back in school then.

So these days, i just go by the song "if you like somebody walk up to her n tell her you like am"......

No time to check time!

Oga firen bullets, am d Op of the topic she(Op) mentioned above, if you check my post you'll see i segmented it i.e - Genral Green litght, if she wants it (u code ?) and if she wants to marry you, these are the signs that shows want any individual both male and female wants from you, so in my post here i only merge the 3 in 1, if i release that of males it would surely come the same way, hope you get it ? And as for No 9, read again, cos i said ''most would prefare you come to is place''

Lastly - if you really LOVE a girl you would play the dum maga role.
Re: (now To The Guys)ways To Know How A Guy Show\ Sends Their Greenlight Tactics by lordfalcao(m): 12:14pm On Sep 15, 2014
merit12: Ways To Know How Ladies Sends Their Greenlight Tactics

I saw thread like this and some stuff on itare very truth now let's take it back to the handsome cool guys to know how. To relate when thhere is a flash of light from the guy

You know sometimes some guys display green light for fun. Or play

So.........guys how do you. Make a lady know you are interested so as to respond .

No insult
madam grin, you dy do romance too, I think say na only biz
Re: (now To The Guys)ways To Know How A Guy Show\ Sends Their Greenlight Tactics by Nobody: 12:45pm On Sep 15, 2014
shumuel:

was there ever a time a guy is not planning to go in between d legs ? Dont lets lie to ourselves.

Man there are 2 things involve its either you want to go in between the legs for a Period of time or for a life time.
Lolzz...u av a point buh HEY,I never had sex and I dnt av d intentions of goin in btw any ladies legs cheesy
Re: (now To The Guys)ways To Know How A Guy Show\ Sends Their Greenlight Tactics by merit12(f): 1:23pm On Sep 15, 2014
Oga boss aka lordfalca am I arrogant ?
Nor be my fault oh
4 bb ba3

1powerbank
I'm always bord
Divine nairaland visitation
Everywere we go
Nairaland
lordfalcao: madam grin, you dy do romance too, I think say na only biz
Re: (now To The Guys)ways To Know How A Guy Show\ Sends Their Greenlight Tactics by lordfalcao(m): 3:35pm On Sep 15, 2014
merit12:
Oga boss aka lordfalca am I arrogant ?
Nor be my fault oh
4 bb ba3

1powerbank
I'm always bord
Divine nairaland visitation
Everywere we go
Nairaland
chai ping dy go grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Disadvantages Of Being A Beautiful Girl / Counsellors Zone: Friendship, Relationship, Courtship, Partnership Etc / A Fact About Online Dating...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.