Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

Nicki Minaj Suffers SERIOUS Accident On Stage, Her Fake Butt ‘ruptured’(pic) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nicki Minaj Suffers SERIOUS Accident On Stage, Her Fake Butt ‘ruptured’(pic) (22304 Views)

Nicki Minaj Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction As She Rocks Her Wear To Alexandar Show / Nicki Minaj Have Been Deceiving Everyone With Her Fake Butt... / Nicki Minaj Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction Flaunting Her Boobs In Hot Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nicki Minaj Suffers SERIOUS Accident On Stage, Her Fake Butt ‘ruptured’(pic) by MzHolly(f): 1:42pm On Sep 12, 2014
NairaTunes has a SUPER WORLDWIDE EXCLUSIVE REPORT. According to a TOP SECRET snitch at the concert.

It's not clear exactly WHAT happened - but according to our snitch her butt may have "ruptured." The snitch explained, "She hurt her butt when she stretched out. They were like they heard a pop. Since Nicki's butt is fake, everyone thought her butt may have burst."

The medical staff was very HUSH-HUSH about the exact nature of Nicki's injuries. The injury didn't appear to be TOO SERIOUS, as Nicki was able to walk out of the Brooklyn Arena on her own power But we're told that she DID VISIT a doctor for an evaluation.

please the image is disturbing and cant be posted here

VIEW THE UNCENSORED GRAPHIC IMAGE HERE - http://www.nairatunes.com/2014/09/nicki-minaj-suffers-serious-accident-on.html

2 Shares

Re: Nicki Minaj Suffers SERIOUS Accident On Stage, Her Fake Butt ‘ruptured’(pic) by rattlesnake(m): 4:39pm On Sep 12, 2014
Hehehehe.....ote

3 Likes

Re: Nicki Minaj Suffers SERIOUS Accident On Stage, Her Fake Butt ‘ruptured’(pic) by AndyBlaze123(f): 5:21pm On Sep 12, 2014
Big Fail!
Re: Nicki Minaj Suffers SERIOUS Accident On Stage, Her Fake Butt ‘ruptured’(pic) by hatux: 6:06pm On Sep 12, 2014
Ouch!!!
Re: Nicki Minaj Suffers SERIOUS Accident On Stage, Her Fake Butt ‘ruptured’(pic) by WillyWest: 6:21pm On Sep 12, 2014
In Nicki's voice "Oh my God, Look at that butt" .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nicki Minaj Suffers SERIOUS Accident On Stage, Her Fake Butt ‘ruptured’(pic) by pat077: 6:50pm On Sep 12, 2014
gud development!
Re: Nicki Minaj Suffers SERIOUS Accident On Stage, Her Fake Butt ‘ruptured’(pic) by labakeJ(f): 7:16pm On Sep 12, 2014
The only thing I'll say is

Ah love her shoes grin grin grin grin ah don't care about the rest.

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj Suffers SERIOUS Accident On Stage, Her Fake Butt ‘ruptured’(pic) by Sapphire86(f): 7:49pm On Sep 12, 2014
WillyWest: In Nicki's voice "Oh my God, Look at that butt" .

grin

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj Suffers SERIOUS Accident On Stage, Her Fake Butt ‘ruptured’(pic) by klodike(m): 8:00pm On Sep 12, 2014
I see
labakeJ: The only thing I'll say is

Re: Nicki Minaj Suffers SERIOUS Accident On Stage, Her Fake Butt ‘ruptured’(pic) by parrotibaba(m): 8:04pm On Sep 12, 2014
imagine say she wan come go down low grin mehn! kasala go burst ooh or e don burst already

3 Likes

Re: Nicki Minaj Suffers SERIOUS Accident On Stage, Her Fake Butt ‘ruptured’(pic) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 12, 2014
.....Life in plastic, it's fantastic! Yeah, until you rupture your synthetic butt. grin

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj Suffers SERIOUS Accident On Stage, Her Fake Butt ‘ruptured’(pic) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 12, 2014
Na she sabi tongue

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj Suffers SERIOUS Accident On Stage, Her Fake Butt ‘ruptured’(pic) by Janeify(f): 8:38pm On Sep 12, 2014
God cheesy They don come o
Re: Nicki Minaj Suffers SERIOUS Accident On Stage, Her Fake Butt ‘ruptured’(pic) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 12, 2014
Ok space booked incase wink u know nah
Re: Nicki Minaj Suffers SERIOUS Accident On Stage, Her Fake Butt ‘ruptured’(pic) by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 12, 2014
rattlesnake: Hehehehe.....ote
Okpia,
esan we' khin?
Re: Nicki Minaj Suffers SERIOUS Accident On Stage, Her Fake Butt ‘ruptured’(pic) by dechandel(f): 8:46pm On Sep 12, 2014
Lawd!!
The stuffs on her legs joorcheesy
Me likey

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj Suffers SERIOUS Accident On Stage, Her Fake Butt ‘ruptured’(pic) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 12, 2014
See ur big mouth,choi no swallow me oh
dechandel:

Lawd!!
The stuffs on her legs joorcheesy
Me likey
Re: Nicki Minaj Suffers SERIOUS Accident On Stage, Her Fake Butt ‘ruptured’(pic) by Ephramed(m): 9:05pm On Sep 12, 2014
Re: Nicki Minaj Suffers SERIOUS Accident On Stage, Her Fake Butt ‘ruptured’(pic) by macklef(m): 9:17pm On Sep 12, 2014
Ok, the 2nd picture shows it all. This the part i officially drop nicki as a celebrity crush. Physically tho, her voice/music still a Goldmine.
Re: Nicki Minaj Suffers SERIOUS Accident On Stage, Her Fake Butt ‘ruptured’(pic) by nice2muphy: 9:32pm On Sep 12, 2014
HI
Guys security is a serious issue here in NIGERIA get hidden cameras on item listed above at reasonable price

pen
headset
cloth hold
wall clock
wristwatches
key holder
USB drive
lighter
door bell
please call 08052812425 08038884915
Re: Nicki Minaj Suffers SERIOUS Accident On Stage, Her Fake Butt ‘ruptured’(pic) by thrizzle(m): 9:34pm On Sep 12, 2014
lmao wtf tho

1 Like

Re: Nicki Minaj Suffers SERIOUS Accident On Stage, Her Fake Butt ‘ruptured’(pic) by UjSizzle(f): 9:53pm On Sep 12, 2014
labakeJ: The only thing I'll say is

As in eh na the only thing wey my eyes dey look since grin
Who cares about a ruptured booty when you've got shoes like that cheesy
Re: Nicki Minaj Suffers SERIOUS Accident On Stage, Her Fake Butt ‘ruptured’(pic) by labakeJ(f): 10:06pm On Sep 12, 2014
UjSizzle:
As in eh na the only thing wey my eyes dey look since grin
Who cares about a ruptured booty when you've got shoes like that cheesy
grin Abi
Re: Nicki Minaj Suffers SERIOUS Accident On Stage, Her Fake Butt ‘ruptured’(pic) by Rapsainot(m): 10:10pm On Sep 12, 2014
I comment my reserve
Re: Nicki Minaj Suffers SERIOUS Accident On Stage, Her Fake Butt ‘ruptured’(pic) by MisterLongman(m): 10:12pm On Sep 12, 2014
Good for her...... Infact I'm very very happy for her
Re: Nicki Minaj Suffers SERIOUS Accident On Stage, Her Fake Butt ‘ruptured’(pic) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 12, 2014
nawa ooo.Natural over artificial anytime
Re: Nicki Minaj Suffers SERIOUS Accident On Stage, Her Fake Butt ‘ruptured’(pic) by Waspy(m): 10:26pm On Sep 12, 2014
Watery gist angry angry angry
Re: Nicki Minaj Suffers SERIOUS Accident On Stage, Her Fake Butt ‘ruptured’(pic) by Lordspicy(m): 10:32pm On Sep 12, 2014
Omo wey the buSted ass na....mtcheew waste of time and bis.

Nice shoes though
Re: Nicki Minaj Suffers SERIOUS Accident On Stage, Her Fake Butt ‘ruptured’(pic) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 12, 2014
I see no fake ass in that picture.
Re: Nicki Minaj Suffers SERIOUS Accident On Stage, Her Fake Butt ‘ruptured’(pic) by EbiR(m): 11:22pm On Sep 12, 2014
Photos: Toke Makinwa Covers Season 2 Of 'The celebrity shoot.

Toke Makinwa covers the season 2 of Celebrity shoot' by fashion designer and stylist Abbyke Domina . It's about celebrating successful African women and modern Africa clothes and and style

Toke makinwa covers the new season where she shared in a brief interview what fashion is to her. Read the interview below and more pictures .

WHAT IS FASHION TO YOU?
Fashion is an expression of who
read more we are, what we feel on the inside and how we love to be seen. It is very interesting how without speaking, your fashion sense can send out all sorts of messages. I also think it is a reflection of how you feel inside. That been said, i believe that there are no set rules to fashion, everyone needs to find out what works for them.

WHO IS AN AFRICAN WOMAN AND YOUR FASHION ICON HOME AND ABROAD?: read full details and more photos from source

http://gossiptwist..com/2014/09/photos-toke-makinwa-covers-season-2-of.html

Re: Nicki Minaj Suffers SERIOUS Accident On Stage, Her Fake Butt ‘ruptured’(pic) by Cerenza(f): 11:58pm On Sep 12, 2014
Her shoes are cute.
Re: Nicki Minaj Suffers SERIOUS Accident On Stage, Her Fake Butt ‘ruptured’(pic) by zopaks: 2:40am On Sep 13, 2014
lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bukky Wright Involved In Car Crash At Epe / Rita Dominic Stuns At AFRIFF 2015 Closing Party - Photos / Peter Okoye Claps Back At Critic Over Charity To Northerners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.