Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,427 members, 7,781,246 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:16 AM

Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland (45821 Views)

UPDATED - [Shippyme.com Is A Nightmare Waiting To Happen To You.] / How To Get A 100% Free USA Shipping Virtual Address Via Shippyme / Review On Www.shippyme.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by Catlanta: 1:53pm On Sep 12, 2014
Good day,

We are a shipping company providing shipping services from the U.S. to Nigeria. We have one of the easiest to use online platforms for shipping. In fact, you can do everything online! Creating a booking, making payment and tracking can all be done from the comfort of your home.

We'll be using this thread to answer any questions you may have about our service and to assist where you have issues.

We'll also post tips and how-to advice on how to use Shippyme and also on the whole business of shipping and online shopping from the U.S.

We encourage you to also leave reviews and make suggestions about the service if you've already used us to handle your shipping needs.
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by Catlanta: 1:04pm On Sep 15, 2014
Today we are talking about the Shippyme process. This is what happens after you place a booking;

Once all the items in the booking are received we begin processing your package for shipping. If we receive your items without a booking, we create one for you and send a confirmation email to you stating this. We weigh the packages, apply either the stripping or consolidation options (if you selected them for the extra savings they provide) and prepare the booking for shipping. You'll get an email informing you of any outstanding balance and your booking is updated to "prepared for shipping" on your Shippyme account dashboard.

Please note: you will be required to pay any outstanding amount at this point because packages cannot be shipped without clearing any existing balance. If payment has not been made 7 days after, demurrage penalties will begin to apply automatically. It is advisable to make payment before the end of the 7 days so as to avoid this. Once this is done, we'll put your package on the next available shipment and deliver it to you in no time.

We hope this helps. Shipping with Shippyme is really easy, convenient and fully automated! If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. Have a great day and Happy Shipping!
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by euwajeh(m): 3:37pm On Sep 15, 2014
What about my items on booking number s1407237345.
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by MrsNaira(f): 5:35pm On Sep 17, 2014
Shippyme, what is up with your website? Also, you people should answer ur phones
now. Abi is it only one employee that you have?
Been calling since last week and nobody picks up.
Finally, a lady answered me yesterday and said I
should enter my teller no. on the website but
everytime I do so, it keeps saying Oops!
Oops for what now?
To think that I'm a first time customer...
You people are making a very bad impression.
I don't know if there'll be a second time.
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:35am On Sep 18, 2014
MrsNaira:
Shippyme, what is up with your website? Also, you people should answer ur phones
Oops for what now?

I couldn't agree more... am having similar problems.. I paid but each time I enter my teller number... I get the same response... As a first customer... Shippyme has given me nothing but hell... I even saw lots of bad comments about them on blogs but took the risk anyway... That being said... ain't going to pay for demurrage...
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by Catlanta: 10:31am On Sep 18, 2014
Hello, we have our engineers currently looking into this. However, please send an email to info@shippyme.com with the teller number, amount paid and the booking number you would want it applied to and we'll be happy to assist in processing the payment.
Shezhawt:

I couldn't agree more... am having similar problems.. I paid but each time I enter my teller number... I get the same response... As a first customer... Shippyme has given me nothing but hell... I even saw lots of bad comments about them on blogs but took the risk anyway... That being said... ain't going to pay for demurrage...
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by Catlanta: 10:37am On Sep 18, 2014
Hello, we have our engineers currently looking into this. However, please send an email to info@shippyme.com with the teller number, amount paid and the booking number you would want it applied to and we'll be happy to assist in processing the payment.
MrsNaira:
Oops for what now?
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by Catlanta: 10:41am On Sep 18, 2014
Shippyme has now opened a new location in Lagos.

The address is 1st floor, 13, Hughes Ave., Alagomeji, Yaba. For Office pick ups within Lagos, the address has changed from 8, Ladipo Kuku street, Off Allen Avenue to 14/16, Ladipo Kuku Street, Off Allen Ave., Ikeja, Lagos.

We'll soon afford our customers the opportunity to select between pick up in Lagos at either Ikeja or the Yaba location.

For now, the Yaba branch is open for corporate inquiries and customer care. Happy Shipping!
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by MrsNaira(f): 10:42am On Sep 18, 2014
Shezhawt:

Exactly. Shippyme is only efficient when it comes to giving your bills for shipping and demurrage.
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 18, 2014
MrsNaira:

Exactly. Shippyme is only efficient when it comes to giving your bills for shipping and demurrage.

Hey dear, I figured it all out, when writing in your payment.. type in your value without comma or fullstop... eg instead of 10,000.00 type 10000..
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by MrsNaira(f): 11:19am On Sep 18, 2014
Shezhawt:

Hey dear, I figured it all out, when writing in your payment.. type in your value without comma or fullstop... eg instead of 10,000.00 type 10000..

Okay, will do so. Thanks so much!
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 18, 2014
MrsNaira:

Okay, will do so. Thanks so much!

You are welcome
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by datrmon(m): 5:36pm On Sep 22, 2014
How many days does it take for you to ship from US to Nigeria?
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by yhellow(m): 7:07am On Sep 23, 2014
Pls let shippyme improve in their email respond, I have sent three emails since friday no reply. I call on friday and monday for them to update my account, they promise but dey did not update it. I have three items in my booking and is only one dt is showing received and all d items has been delivered. Op help me look into it. Booking no-S‎1409186851
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by twinskenny(m): 7:24am On Sep 23, 2014
funny, you open up this thread when youve not resolved some pending issues with your customers... funny enough... what a good timing though...
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by Catlanta: 5:36pm On Sep 23, 2014
Hello, by Air it takes 5 -12 working days. When it's by sea it takes 8 - 10 weeks. You can also use the "Get A Quick Estimate" button on our site to have a look at our rates, just follow this link http://www.shippyme.com/quick-estimate/select-package-size/

datrmon: How many days does it take for you to ship from US to Nigeria?
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by Catlanta: 5:38pm On Sep 23, 2014
Hello there, our US team is looking into this at the moment. We'll have an update for you via email soon.
yhellow: Pls let shippyme improve in their email respond, I have sent three emails since friday no reply. I call on friday and monday for them to update my account, they promise but dey did not update it. I have three items in my booking and is only one dt is showing received and all d items has been delivered. Op help me look into it. Booking no-S‎1409186851
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by euwajeh(m): 5:50pm On Sep 23, 2014
You guys said that my items are in august 15th shipment.
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by twinskenny(m): 5:54pm On Sep 23, 2014
You people are really testing my nerve.. youve refused picking calls from my line, thats by the way.. but am going to ask for the last time, where is my package> some few days to 2 months yet no word about the whereabout of my package... since the august shipment you are expecting is here and it turn out that my package is not there can u kindly inform me the way forward>>>>? guess youve instructed your cs girl not to pick calls from my number again... i want this to end amicably... if i dont get update regarding my package tommorow then it show that you people are ready for whatever that will happen afterward...

good day

1 Like

Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by yhellow(m): 4:18am On Sep 24, 2014
Catlanta: Hello there, our US team is looking into this at the moment. We'll have an update for you via email soon.
I cal kyle again yesterday and he said it will be update. I later received an email dt my booking as been assigned to a batch and is showing only one item in d booking instead of three items. Hope is not only phone battery that u pple will ship for me for 7k+. I cal kyle again twice to update d booking b4 shipping and he promise to try but no update yet.
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by euwajeh(m): 7:25am On Sep 24, 2014
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by Catlanta: 10:26am On Sep 24, 2014
Good day, we are working to solve this issue and you will definitely be notified soon. The delayed cargo was the one shipped on the 15th which you have received. Please allow us some time to get an update from our Carriers, you will definitely be updated.
euwajeh: For a month and weeks now my items are no where to be found. You guys claimed that it was delayed by the carrier but the cargo has arrived and the said items are no where to be found. I need a proffer solution or an explanation. In your website 5 to 12 working days. But my items has been in your hands since 6th August no one has dim it right to give me explanations or solution.
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by rotwailler(m): 10:31am On Sep 24, 2014
Mtn bundle plans
250mb. ....300
500mb. .....600
1gig .......1200
5gig .........6000
10gig ......12000

Whatsapp me 07066586998 if interested.
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by twinskenny(m): 12:08pm On Sep 24, 2014
Catlanta: Good day, we are working to solve this issue and you will definitely be notified soon. The delayed cargo was the one shipped on the 15th which you have received. Please allow us some time to get an update from our Carriers, you will definitely be updated.
story for the gods..

if you are reading this complains and you still go ahead and do business with this pathetic company you are on your own... they are bunch of liers

all of you reading this go through this thread and understand our ordeal with this useless shipping company.. 2months gone bye story after story..

worst they wont pick your calls or reply your email such a shame..

am taking it up as from tommorow i dont care what it will cost me.. be prepared!!!!

https://www.nairaland.com/1854219/shippyme.com-nightmare-waiting-happen
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by euwajeh(m): 5:39am On Sep 25, 2014
Time frame .
Catlanta: Good day, we are working to solve this issue and you will definitely be notified soon. The delayed cargo was the one shipped on the 15th which you have received. Please allow us some time to get an update from our Carriers, you will definitely be updated.
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by Catlanta: 11:56am On Sep 25, 2014
Hello, you will receive an email from us on this issue today.
euwajeh: Time frame .
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by datrmon(m): 9:24pm On Sep 25, 2014
Catlanta: Hello, by Air it takes 5 -12 working days. When it's by sea it takes 8 - 10 weeks. You can also use the "Get A Quick Estimate" button on our site to have a look at our rates, just follow this link http://www.shippyme.com/quick-estimate/select-package-size/

Wow, fantastic....so what happened to my shipment with #S1409046004 doing for the past 15days apparently, you come on nairaland and brainwash people that you deliver on time whereas the very first time I used your service as CircuitAtlantic, you f e d up, now you are repeating the same old bullshit two years apart..............damn i regret ever using you guys.
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by Catlanta: 11:12pm On Sep 25, 2014
Please refer to the FAQ page on our website. Delivery is 5 - 12 working/business days. Your item, assigned to ship on the 11th of September was received at our Nigerian facility at 8pm today. Today is the 10th working day. This means your package will be available for pick up tomorrow, the 11th working day. Thank you for using Shippyme, we'll work to make it even faster the next time around!
datrmon:

Wow, fantastic....so what happened to my shipment with #S1409046004 doing for the past 15days apparently, you come on nairaland and brainwash people that you deliver on time whereas the very first time I used your service as CircuitAtlantic, you f e d up, now you are repeating the same old bullshit two years apart..............damn i regret ever using you guys.
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by datrmon(m): 9:34am On Sep 26, 2014
Catlanta: Please refer to the FAQ page on our website. Delivery is 5 - 12 working/business days. Your item, assigned to ship on the 11th of September was received at our Nigerian facility at 8pm today. Today is the 10th working day. This means your package will be available for pick up tomorrow, the 11th working day. Thank you for using Shippyme, we'll work to make it even faster the next time around!

What time today, I called but no answer.
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by twinskenny(m): 9:41am On Sep 26, 2014
Catlanta: Hello, you will receive an email from us on this issue today.

Seen your email and reply has been sent.

waiting to hear back from you..

hope we can resolve this as quick as possible

thank you
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by euwajeh(m): 10:49am On Sep 26, 2014
I have been calling your customer care line no body wants to pick up the phone. As you requested I have replied your mail yesterday. Hope these actions will be solve quickly.
Re: Shippyme Customer Care Thread On Nairaland by Catlanta: 11:18am On Sep 26, 2014
Good morning, a shipment has arrived and the phone lines are very busy this morning, that may be why you cannot get through. Your email will definitely be attended to. Thank you.
euwajeh: I have been calling your customer care line no body wants to pick up the phone. As you requested I have replied your mail yesterday. Hope these actions will be solve quickly.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

How I Got Inspired To Start My Own Cereal Business / Innoson Vs Gtbank: 30 Key Points To Know About Their Dispute / Forbes 2015 Billionaires List Released. 5 Nigerians Made The List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.