Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

Dytbabe, Come In Here To Chat With Me in family section - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dytbabe, Come In Here To Chat With Me in family section (1582 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dytbabe, Come In Here To Chat With Me in family section by tpia1: 1:55pm On Sep 12, 2014
You are so obsessed as if you are receiving money to be that way.

so, tell us more about yourself, who are you?
Re: Dytbabe, Come In Here To Chat With Me in family section by tpia1: 1:56pm On Sep 12, 2014
Do you have a SO?

which way do you swing- gay or straight?
Re: Dytbabe, Come In Here To Chat With Me in family section by tpia1: 1:57pm On Sep 12, 2014
you used to be muslim, right?

what religion are you now?
Re: Dytbabe, Come In Here To Chat With Me in family section by dytbabe: 2:04pm On Sep 12, 2014
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

LWKMD

*falls off rolling on the floor*
Re: Dytbabe, Come In Here To Chat With Me in family section by dytbabe: 2:04pm On Sep 12, 2014
tpia1: You are so obsessed as if you are receiving money to be that way.

so, tell us more about yourself, who are you?

I am Dyt
Re: Dytbabe, Come In Here To Chat With Me in family section by dytbabe: 2:06pm On Sep 12, 2014
tpia1: Do you have a SO?

which way do you swing- gay or straight?

What's S0?

I can be gay for u tpia

2 Likes

Re: Dytbabe, Come In Here To Chat With Me in family section by dytbabe: 2:07pm On Sep 12, 2014
tpia1: you used to be muslim, right?

what religion are you now?

I am still a muslim

U know what, why don't u reply my PM
Re: Dytbabe, Come In Here To Chat With Me in family section by tpia1: 2:09pm On Sep 12, 2014
SO means partner, do you have one (or more)?
Re: Dytbabe, Come In Here To Chat With Me in family section by tpia1: 2:10pm On Sep 12, 2014
Re: Dytbabe, Come In Here To Chat With Me in family section by dytbabe: 2:13pm On Sep 12, 2014
tpia1: SO means partner, do you have one (or more)?

I want to make u that SO
*kiss*
Re: Dytbabe, Come In Here To Chat With Me in family section by tpia1: 2:16pm On Sep 12, 2014
are you in nigeria?

just wondering, because the laws are different there.
Re: Dytbabe, Come In Here To Chat With Me in family section by dytbabe: 2:19pm On Sep 12, 2014
We can go moon
Jst u and I
Happy ending
Re: Dytbabe, Come In Here To Chat With Me in family section by kilokeys(m): 2:28pm On Sep 12, 2014
lesby alert...

ill call d police.. except u both cooperate and fix me in the middle of this game o..

shhh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dytbabe, Come In Here To Chat With Me in family section by dytbabe: 2:33pm On Sep 12, 2014
kilokeys: lesby alert...

ill call d police.. except u both cooperate and fix me in the middle of this game o..

shhh.

U better go back where u came frm
Its my opportunity now oo, leave me and my pretty tpia
Re: Dytbabe, Come In Here To Chat With Me in family section by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 12, 2014
Orisirisi grin
Palapala ilu apala cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Dytbabe, Come In Here To Chat With Me in family section by dytbabe: 2:37pm On Sep 12, 2014
BurntToast: Orisirisi grin
Palapala ilu apala cheesy grin cheesy grin

Don't be jealous
Re: Dytbabe, Come In Here To Chat With Me in family section by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 12, 2014
grin grin grin

Very funny thread.
Re: Dytbabe, Come In Here To Chat With Me in family section by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 12, 2014
dytbabe:

Don't be jealous

I don't get jealous
Jealousy is a wasted emotion
Re: Dytbabe, Come In Here To Chat With Me in family section by dytbabe: 3:01pm On Sep 12, 2014
BurntToast:
I don't get jealous
Jealousy is a wasted emotion

Good
Ur time is fixed ok
Jst gimme this time with tpia
*dont let her see me writing I love u*
*winks*
Re: Dytbabe, Come In Here To Chat With Me in family section by Tymax(m): 3:20pm On Sep 12, 2014
Tins are happening here shocked

2 Likes

Re: Dytbabe, Come In Here To Chat With Me in family section by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 12, 2014
...hehehehehe.....

Dytbabe and tpia.....ayam observing you guys with my two korokoro and piercing eyes....

Dyt, I will tell mummy for you....
Re: Dytbabe, Come In Here To Chat With Me in family section by dytbabe: 6:35pm On Sep 12, 2014
temigracie: ...hehehehehe.....

Dytbabe and tpia.....ayam observing you guys with my two korokoro and piercing eyes....

Dyt, I will tell mummy for you....

Did u see anyth ni

Where is my hearthrob tpia
I am missing u
I need ur hug baby
Re: Dytbabe, Come In Here To Chat With Me in family section by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 12, 2014
dytbabe:

Did u see anyth ni

Where is my hearthrob tpia
I am missing u
I need ur hug baby

hmmmm...**rolls eyes**

ayaf catch you red-handed sha.....Let Daddy come back from work...I ll do ofofo....
Re: Dytbabe, Come In Here To Chat With Me in family section by dytbabe: 7:00pm On Sep 12, 2014
temigracie:

hmmmm...**rolls eyes**

ayaf catch you red-handed sha.....Let Daddy come back from work...I ll do ofofo....

Stop it
Don't let my SO get angry
Temi leaf here now ooo
Re: Dytbabe, Come In Here To Chat With Me in family section by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 12, 2014
dytbabe:

Stop it
Don't let my SO get angry
Temi leaf here now ooo
...hmmmm...okay ooo, motigbo..

Shey you wont bribe me with ice-cream ni??....if you dont, i ll tell mummy and daddy for you...
Re: Dytbabe, Come In Here To Chat With Me in family section by dytbabe: 7:15pm On Sep 12, 2014
temigracie: ...hmmmm...okay ooo, motigbo..

Shey you wont bribe me with ice-cream ni??....if you dont, i ll tell mummy and daddy for you...

Temi sha wants to spoil my runs
Sighs
Re: Dytbabe, Come In Here To Chat With Me in family section by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 12, 2014
dytbabe:

Temi sha wants to spoil my runs
Sighs
hmmmm..

Just gimme my egunje and i ll leave peacefully....
Re: Dytbabe, Come In Here To Chat With Me in family section by cdamsel(f): 9:09am On Sep 13, 2014
I don't mind making it a 3some wink
Re: Dytbabe, Come In Here To Chat With Me in family section by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 13, 2014
cdamsel: I don't mind making it a 3some wink

shocked shocked cry
Re: Dytbabe, Come In Here To Chat With Me in family section by cdamsel(f): 9:24am On Sep 13, 2014
FrancisTony:

shocked shocked cry
come na let's make it a 4some na kiss
Re: Dytbabe, Come In Here To Chat With Me in family section by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 13, 2014
cdamsel: come na let's make it a 4some na kiss

Okay. embarassed
Re: Dytbabe, Come In Here To Chat With Me in family section by bennyrazz: 9:29am On Sep 13, 2014
anything tpia is the opposite of normal cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Must Read Four Couples Especially Women. / Nailed!!....reason Why Married Men Cheat And Will Keep Cheating / I Need Advice On How To Handle My Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.