Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

Scores Dead As Building Collapse In Synagogue Church - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Scores Dead As Building Collapse In Synagogue Church (3281 Views)

Fayose : Nigerian Economy May Collapse In 3 Months!! / Jonathan Arrives Site Of Collapsed Synagogue Church Building / 7 Killed As Building Collapses In Umuahia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Scores Dead As Building Collapse In Synagogue Church by Arysexy(m): 3:29pm On Sep 12, 2014
Scores of worshippers have been feared dead following the collapse of a building near Synagogue Church, Ikotun, Lagos.

The incident which occured at about 2pm claimed the lives of worshippers in the Church who were probably staying in the building.

Details to follow
Re: Scores Dead As Building Collapse In Synagogue Church by 100Cents: 4:35pm On Sep 12, 2014
Arysexy: Scores of worshippers have been feared dead following the collapse of a [size=15] building near [/size] Synagogue Church, Ikotun, Lagos.

The incident which occured at about 2pm claimed the lives of worshippers in the Church who were probably staying in the building.

Details to follow

Please are you kidding us ?
Re: Scores Dead As Building Collapse In Synagogue Church by stebell(m): 4:36pm On Sep 12, 2014
lies frm the bottomless pit of hell.
Agents of darkness on the loose.

Judgement awaits yu peddler of falsehood.
Re: Scores Dead As Building Collapse In Synagogue Church by Jesusloveyou: 4:36pm On Sep 12, 2014
Get d detail first,before posting.
Re: Scores Dead As Building Collapse In Synagogue Church by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 12, 2014
I guess he can resurrect the dead
Re: Scores Dead As Building Collapse In Synagogue Church by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 12, 2014
Yes it is true! It is a breaking news on most TV stations.

RIP to the dead
Re: Scores Dead As Building Collapse In Synagogue Church by MalcoImX: 4:54pm On Sep 12, 2014
He can predict anything under the sun but couldn't see a dangerous structural defect (crack) in his buildings.

1 Like

Re: Scores Dead As Building Collapse In Synagogue Church by NgeneUkwenu(f): 5:07pm On Sep 12, 2014
At the scene presently! Just parked my vehicle to join the rescue team.

A Lot still trapped underground.

6 Storey Building!

T.B Joshua in tears!

Re: Scores Dead As Building Collapse In Synagogue Church by VICTORCIZA(m): 5:19pm On Sep 12, 2014
juju /sacrifices things
i no trust that man lielie
Re: Scores Dead As Building Collapse In Synagogue Church by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 12, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: At the scene presently! Just parked my vehicle to join the rescue team.

6 Storey Building!

T.B Joshua in tears!
nawao! I just imagine the kind of traffic that would be on that road now. TB Joshua should start preparing on how to compensate the families of the dead victims.
Re: Scores Dead As Building Collapse In Synagogue Church by VICTORCIZA(m): 5:22pm On Sep 12, 2014
ngwere nkenu my brother don't you think its high time you change that f in your gender to m. knowing fully well you have been exposed on that matter before?

3 Likes

Re: Scores Dead As Building Collapse In Synagogue Church by PapiWata: 5:22pm On Sep 12, 2014
Is there a special significance to the photograph showing just people's feet ?
Re: Scores Dead As Building Collapse In Synagogue Church by PapiWata: 5:29pm On Sep 12, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: At the scene presently! Just parked my vehicle to join the rescue team.

6 Storey Building!

T.B Joshua in tears!

Wait a minute. T.B Joshua did you say ? THE T. B Joshua ?

Well, I'll be hog tied. The master of foretelling tragedies for other people did not foresee the collapse of his own church. Oh well now at least the world will get to see how much money the misfortune-telling pastor will spend to save members of his flock still trapped alive in the rubble of his gigantic warehouse that was most likely built with sub-standard material and workmanship.

Thanks you for the tears of sorrow, T.B. Joshua, but the victims trapped in your building need cranes and welding gear to be saved, so please get on that quick when you get done with the sobbing routine.

1 Like

Re: Scores Dead As Building Collapse In Synagogue Church by NgeneUkwenu(f): 5:30pm On Sep 12, 2014
berem: nawao! I just imagine the kind of traffic that would be on that road now. TB Joshua should start preparing on how to compensate the families of the dead victims.

Odi Egwu! The police are not helping matters here, preventing us from getting deeper inside except the whites, whereas they are doing nothing either. People still wailing underground. LASEMA just arrived with 10 Ambulances and three excavators.
Re: Scores Dead As Building Collapse In Synagogue Church by NgeneUkwenu(f): 5:31pm On Sep 12, 2014
VICTORCIZA: juju /sacrifices things
i no trust that man lielie

I don't think so, it's just a poor job by the Engineers.
Re: Scores Dead As Building Collapse In Synagogue Church by PapiWata: 5:33pm On Sep 12, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Odi Egwu! The police are not helping matters here, preventing us from getting deeper inside except the whites, whereas they are doing nothing either. People still wailing underground. LASEMA just arrived with 10 Ambulances and three excavators.

Good to see a fast government response to this tragedy. Lagos state again leads by example here.
Re: Scores Dead As Building Collapse In Synagogue Church by NgeneUkwenu(f): 5:34pm On Sep 12, 2014
PapiWata: Is there a special significance to the photograph showing just people's feet ?

I am not here to take photographs Mr. Man.

Re: Scores Dead As Building Collapse In Synagogue Church by PapiWata: 5:36pm On Sep 12, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

I am not here to take photographs Mr. Man.

Ok I was only curious. I studied those feet for clues and saw none, so I decided to ask what the emphasis was about on those feet.

Anyway, maybe I just need to study the picture of people's feet closer to find the hidden meaning, rather than asking foolish questions from you.
Re: Scores Dead As Building Collapse In Synagogue Church by NgeneUkwenu(f): 5:37pm On Sep 12, 2014
I am very impressed by the response of The Lagos State government Emergency arm.

About 10 unconscious bodies have been excavated and loaded into a well equipped ambulance in the last 45mins.
Re: Scores Dead As Building Collapse In Synagogue Church by stebell(m): 5:50pm On Sep 12, 2014
Jus want to know if TB Joshua has a building as high as 7 floors. i don't believe dis story at all.
Agents of darkness on de loose.
Re: Scores Dead As Building Collapse In Synagogue Church by luvinhubby(m): 6:03pm On Sep 12, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: I am very impressed by the response of The Lagos State government Emergency arm.

About 10 unconscious bodies have been excavated and loaded into a well equipped ambulance in the last 45mins.
Stop politicising everything.
Re: Scores Dead As Building Collapse In Synagogue Church by mcfarlin(m): 6:08pm On Sep 12, 2014
stebell: Jus want to know if TB Joshua has a building as high as 7 floors. i don't believe dis story at all.
Agents of darkness on de loose.

Your posts on this thread shows how much you've been taken in by the pastorpreneurs of this world.
stebell: lies frm the bottomless pit of hell.
Agents of darkness on the loose.
Judgement awaits yu peddler of falsehood.

Yes lies...lies told by T.B joshua himself

Why couldn't he foretell his own impending peril?

Think bro and realize there is no box.

1 Like

Re: Scores Dead As Building Collapse In Synagogue Church by NgeneUkwenu(f): 6:08pm On Sep 12, 2014
Why are T.B Joshua followers behaving like militants/Boko Haramite? They almost lynched one man here for daring to point fingers at TB Joshua undecided
Re: Scores Dead As Building Collapse In Synagogue Church by PapiWata: 6:11pm On Sep 12, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: Why are T.B Joshua followers behaving like militants/Boko Haramite? They almost lynched one man here for daring to point fingers at TB Joshua undecided

Tell us more. T.B. Joshua has a mafia following him about ? Odikwa serious.
Re: Scores Dead As Building Collapse In Synagogue Church by NgeneUkwenu(f): 6:21pm On Sep 12, 2014
PapiWata:

Tell us more. T.B. Joshua has a mafia following him about ? Odikwa serious.

No be small thing!
Re: Scores Dead As Building Collapse In Synagogue Church by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 12, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

No be small thing!
so what's the latest update? Are you still on ground?
Re: Scores Dead As Building Collapse In Synagogue Church by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 12, 2014
NGWERE WHERE EXACTLY ARE YOU
Re: Scores Dead As Building Collapse In Synagogue Church by Ishilove: 6:37pm On Sep 12, 2014
PapiWata:

Ok I was only curious. I studied those feet for clues and saw none, so I decided to ask what the emphasis was about on those feet.

Anyway, maybe I just need to study the picture of people's feet closer to find the hidden meaning, rather than asking foolish questions from you.
Lmao! cheesy cheesy
Re: Scores Dead As Building Collapse In Synagogue Church by NgeneUkwenu(f): 6:55pm On Sep 12, 2014
berem: so what's the latest update? Are you still on ground?

Just got off the site! About 5 Excavators are now digging for more survival. Learned the general hospital nearby is overwhelmed already! Counted about 35 bodies moved(some would survive though).

My problem now is how to find my way to FESTAC. I wanted to take through Ago palace Road before the incident. I don't really know much about the road network here.

Re: Scores Dead As Building Collapse In Synagogue Church by NgeneUkwenu(f): 6:57pm On Sep 12, 2014
AKUNWATA1: NGWERE WHERE EXACTLY ARE YOU

Aki oyibo, ano m na Azu ulo unu! angry
Re: Scores Dead As Building Collapse In Synagogue Church by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 12, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Just got off the site! About 5 Excavators are now digging for more survival. Learned the general hospital nearby is overwhelmed already! Counted about 35 bodies moved(some would survive though).

My problem now is how to find my way to FESTAC. I wanted to take through Ago palace Road before the incident. I don't really know much about the road network here.
If you wanna go to festac,you need to drive through Ago palace roundabout by the right and drive down to apple junction then you find your way from the left down to the bridge and you're in festac town. You need to go quickly cos of the heavy traffic especially at ejigbo.
Re: Scores Dead As Building Collapse In Synagogue Church by EdCure: 7:11pm On Sep 12, 2014
VICTORCIZA: ngwere nkenu my brother don't you think its high time you change that f in your gender to m. knowing fully well you have been exposed on that matter before?
I thought a second post of yours would be a departure from your trademark inane babbles. But, alas, i unfairly expected too much from a crackpot!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beware Of FG-boko Haram’s Ceasefire, APC Tells Nigerians / Joseph Yobo Goes Into Politics, Joins PDP (photos) / 2015 Prophecies By Pastor E.A Adeboye (RCCG)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.