Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,359 members, 7,808,247 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:22 AM

Thread for South Korea prospective students - Travel (186) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Thread for South Korea prospective students (534312 Views)

Nigerians In South Korea / Any Prospective Students For University Of Essex, Southend On Sea Campus? / South Korea Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Onyelex(m): 8:58am On Jan 03, 2022
goryorhal:

Baba abeg which school b that ?? Admission still dey on for ur side ??

Wetin b the procedure ?
Thanks
the name is solbridge, its a business school.

go to the school site or woosong university site and make inquiries.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Onyelex(m): 9:00am On Jan 03, 2022
McGg:

There's this Kangwon National University, with an undergraduate fees of $1500

How about it?
if you can meet their requirements then apply to them. solbridge and woosong is very expensive so the idea is to find cheaper schools.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Onyelex(m): 9:11am On Jan 03, 2022
Alright. I think the mistake majority of us make here is wanting someone to do the job for us.

it's alright to ask questions for clarification but a majority of the work has to be done by you. e.g looking for schools(check online and school websites), each school has its own requirements and process. you just need to follow them and you really don't need someone to help you secure admission.

while submitting your applications online you will get to know other things and I think most schools USE our WAEC as prove of English. If a school requires IELTS, They will let you know. you need to be in constant communication with the school.

schools have each countries representative. so go their sites, get the representative and contact them, must reply easily and are friendly.
I don't mean to offend anyone or insult anyone if any feel I did. I'm just trying to help.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Onyelex(m): 9:13am On Jan 03, 2022
Bmuhd4smile:

Thanks a lot....must I legalize my document before applying or I can start the application and legalize later
you can start applying before you legalize your documents. or you can legalize before applying. the idea is to be ready when you get the admission

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Onyelex(m): 9:17am On Jan 03, 2022
sexydamsel4luv:
Hello bro, please can recommend schools that do require IELTS? I am going for Masters and are there ladies' jobs there? Will be waiting for a response. Thanks.
I think most schools use our WEAC as proof of English. Woosong university doesn't require it, I'm sure of that.
yes, there are jobs for ladies, it's still the same night job but it's not as stressful as that of the guys. but you will stand for long hours. like 9 to 10 hours with 1 hour to 30 minutes break.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Bmuhd4smile: 11:19am On Jan 03, 2022
Onyelex:

you can start applying before you legalize your documents. or you can legalize before applying. the idea is to be ready when you get the admission

Ok thanks alot... but I try applying to woonsong but am shown application is not available currently for all categories .

Or do I use laptop instead of phone
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Onyelex(m): 12:46pm On Jan 03, 2022
Bmuhd4smile:

Ok thanks alot... but I try applying to woonsong but am shown application is not available currently for all categories .

Or do I use laptop instead of phone
YEAH USE your laptop. its better i just tried it now and they are accepting application
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by sexydamsel4luv: 2:21pm On Jan 03, 2022
Thank you so much.
Onyelex:

I think most schools use our WEAC as proof of English. Woosong university doesn't require it, I'm sure of that.
yes, there are jobs for ladies, it's still the same night job but it's not as stressful as that of the guys. but you will stand for long hours. like 9 to 10 hours with 1 hour to 30 minutes break.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Bmuhd4smile: 7:45pm On Jan 03, 2022
Onyelex:

YEAH USE your laptop. its better i just tried it now and they are accepting application

Thanks alot
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by sexydamsel4luv: 6:34pm On Jan 05, 2022
sexydamsel4luv:
Thank you so much.
Hello onyelex, i have done my research on woosong university. what does apostille of diploma means and do I have to deposit 18000 dollars in my account for the admission process?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Onyelex(m): 7:40pm On Jan 05, 2022
sexydamsel4luv:
Hello onyelex, i have done my research on woosong university. what does apostille of diploma means and do I have to deposit 18000 dollars in my account for the admission process?
It practically mean your authenticated, notorized and legalized documents.
It's for proof of funds. it needs to be in the account you will submit as proof of funds
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by sexydamsel4luv: 8:05pm On Jan 05, 2022
Onyelex:

It's for proof of funds. it needs to be in the account you will submit as proof of funds
thanks for the quick response. i thought it is during the visa process that you submit proof of funds? i am so confused? please help me out if you can?

2 Likes

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by sexydamsel4luv: 8:09pm On Jan 05, 2022
sexydamsel4luv:
thanks for the quick response. i thought it is during the visa process that you submit proof of funds? i am so confused? please help me out if you can?
please can you send your number to my email. francess4team@gmail.com. thanks
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by uchman(m): 3:14am On Jan 06, 2022
Onyelex:

Do their schools have Premasters?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Onyelex(m): 4:51am On Jan 06, 2022
sexydamsel4luv:
yeah, it's during the visa application you will submit the proof of fund. the mentioned it as part of the supporting documents for you. you only need to submit your academic documents to the school's website but the authenticated documents, along with proof of funds will be submitted during application in Nigeria.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Onyelex(m): 4:54am On Jan 06, 2022
uchman:

Do their schools have Premasters?
that I'm not sure of but i think most school's provide something like that but you know it will result in higher fee.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Onyelex(m): 4:55am On Jan 06, 2022
sexydamsel4luv:
please can you send your number to my email. francess4team@gmail.com. thanks
I will email you. we can communicate through the mail. thanks
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by uchman(m): 9:07am On Jan 06, 2022
Onyelex:

I will email you. we can communicate through the mail. thanks

Onyelex,
Please check my sig for my email or if you can send me yours, I have something private to verify from you.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Onyelex(m): 11:33am On Jan 06, 2022
uchman:

Onyelex,
Please check my sig for my email or if you can send me yours, I have something private to verify from you.
uzomaalex03@gmail.com
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Onyelex(m): 4:43pm On Jan 07, 2022
Hello guys. so I decided to be making videos and writeups about south Korea. Any information you want to know about SK, will be made available on my youtube channel and website (coming soon) all for free. I made a video about solbridge. listing things like
1) Required documents
2) steps to follow
3) tuition fee
4) international relations
The link is below. I will be making videos on other schools, after which I will make a comparison but you know it takes time. so you will have to be patient with me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImW_n6xMpW4

I will plead with you to like and subscribe okay.
I got an update for Ph.D. students but I'm still making inquiries. you guys might end up getting scholarships and the government will still pay you 400k naira every month so come over to my channel and don't miss it.

3 Likes

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by chimexview: 11:34pm On Jan 24, 2022
Onyelex:
Hello guys. so I decided to be making videos and writeups about south Korea. Any information you want to know about SK, will be made available on my youtube channel and website (coming soon) all for free. I made a video about solbridge. listing things like
1) Required documents
2) steps to follow
3) tuition fee
The link is below. I will be making videos on other schools, after which I will make a comparison but you know it takes time. so you will have to be patient with me.

I got an update for Ph.D. students but I'm still making inquiries. you guys might end up getting scholarships and the government will still pay you 400k naira every month so come over to my channel and don't miss it.
Kingchineme6:
God bless you very much atleast for updating this post...... Please which kind of visa did you travel with??

Please which supporting documents do you think one needs to add to his portfolio before submitting documents to embassy for visa application, cause my friend got denial today after a week he applied for study visa and sch fees has been paid?
Please tell me what documents you submitted, I will be waiting. Thanks
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Glocal1: 1:37pm On Jan 25, 2022
Onyelex:
1) Required documents
2) steps to follow
3) tuition fee
The link is below. I will be making videos on other schools, after which I will make a comparison but you know it takes time. so you will have to be patient with me.1

Thanks for your great contribution here. Is it possible to get admitted for PhD with just BSc certificate?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Laren24(m): 1:42pm On Jan 25, 2022
For educational travel, pls what are the required documents one must have? How do one Notarized this documents?

Asking for a friend. Plss.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by chimexview: 2:21pm On Jan 25, 2022
Does anyone know anyone who has gotten South Korean visa this January?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Jonaseze(m): 12:57pm On Jan 29, 2022
@acadolla, please I would like to come to South Korea for masters in Environmental engineering. I have B. Engr. in Agricultural and Bioresourses Engineering for the University of Nigeria, Nsukka. Can you suggest schools that are relatively cheap for me. Thanks and God bless you.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Onyelex(m): 1:35am On Jan 30, 2022
chimexview:

Please which supporting documents do you think one needs to add to his portfolio before submitting documents to embassy for visa application, cause my friend got denial today after a week he applied for study visa and sch fees has been paid?
Please tell me what documents you submitted, I will be waiting. Thanks

Well I will say your NiN, notorized birth certificate, police character, proof of fund above 8m or 9m. Affidavit on birth certificate. That's all I can remember
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Onyelex(m): 1:36am On Jan 30, 2022
Glocal1:
Thanks for your great contribution here. Is it possible to get admitted for PhD with just BSc certificate?
You are welcome. It's not possible, you will need a masters to get PhD programs
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Onyelex(m): 1:37am On Jan 30, 2022
Laren24:
For educational travel, pls what are the required documents one must have? How do one Notarized this documents?

Asking for a friend. Plss.
Contact the embassy and school site. They will give you the list of required documents. Things may have changed
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Onyelex(m): 1:38am On Jan 30, 2022
chimexview:

Haven't heard or seen anyone yet
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Glocal1: 7:35am On Jan 30, 2022
Onyelex:

You are welcome. It's not possible, you will need a masters to get PhD programs
Alright, thank you sir.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by cellin: 3:19pm On Feb 01, 2022
chimexview:

Please your friend that was denied visa, what was the reason for the denial?

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (Reply)

General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant / Nigerians In Oslo, Norway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.