Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

Thread for South Korea prospective students - Travel (187) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Thread for South Korea prospective students (533508 Views)

Nigerians In South Korea / Any Prospective Students For University Of Essex, Southend On Sea Campus? / South Korea Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by chimexview: 8:58am On Feb 07, 2022
cellin:

Please your friend that was denied visa, what was the reason for the denial?
They said purpose of entry not clearly stated.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Sekani25(f): 2:17pm On Feb 16, 2022
@onyelex please how was was the interview like? What were the kinds of questions that were asked?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Tarvel(m): 7:52am On Feb 27, 2022
Good morning you guys. I need someone to help me review my personal statement
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Obum007: 4:11pm On Mar 14, 2022
40k a night is way less then their supposed 7$/hr minimum wage. Pls I'd like an update on the work situation and expected salary.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Excellence100(m): 11:04pm On Mar 22, 2022
Onyelex:

Haven't heard or seen anyone yet

Boss, please I got South Korean PhD scholarship and I need to link up with you for some questions.

But to start with, I'm done with authentication at MOE AND MOFA, next is notarization. My question is about the embassy. Is it only the Abuja embassy that I can go for the notarization?

I'm closer to Lagos, but I'm not sure if they do notarization and visa application at their Lagos office
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by WeBowDown: 11:08pm On Mar 26, 2022
acadollar:

This fraud will not be allowed here, last warning!!!
Goodluck .Cc justwise disguy

And goodluck to people that will fall for his forged bank statement, I've told a lot of people that pmed me that you can make it through admission with it and get your admission letter and apply for visa.
Then goodluck in your visa ban as they do find out now.

What is worth doing is worth doing well.
They accept bank statements from friends and family as long as your bank statement and lntroduction letter will explain why they are interested in sponsoring you with their money.
Relationship and interest in you.

If you are banned from applying for a Visa, will the embassy inform you? Also, does the ban have duration? I'm curious.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Amakachris95(f): 5:20pm On Apr 05, 2022
Hello!
I am sorry for derailing the thread.

Please how can someone send a parcel from South Korea to Abuja, Nigeria.

I will appreciate your response. Thank you.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by cybug: 12:33am On Apr 06, 2022
Amakachris95:
Hello!
I am sorry for derailing the thread.

Please how can someone send a parcel from South Korea to Abuja, Nigeria.

I will appreciate your response. Thank you.

DHL, Fedex
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by sexydamsel4luv: 3:54am On Apr 06, 2022
cybug:

DHL, Fedex
hello cybug. please i am having a difficult time filling the application form online. there is a space i am suppose to write the name of my university but the name is not coming up. please can u help me out
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Iny3(m): 3:17pm On Apr 06, 2022
Ever thought of Cyprus? With $5000(roughly 3million naira), you can live, study and work in cyprus. This $5000 covers part payment of your tuition for the duration, visa processing, 2-way flight ticket reservation, airport drop off and pickup service e.t.c.

No IELTS needed
No Proof of Funds needed
Classes taught in English
Admission is secured in 1week at most.

You can be in Cyprus in 21days from now if you take action.

Need more info on this, just message me with the number on my signature.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by popolanpoowusu: 7:10pm On Apr 07, 2022
Guys please I need help..I need sample of affidavit proving my relationship with my uncle

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Excellence100(m): 4:39pm On Apr 10, 2022
popolanpoowusu:
Guys please I need help..I need sample of affidavit proving my relationship with my uncle

Well, I'm not sure of the purpose, but ordinarily, I think you don't need a sample.

He'd go with you to a high court, you explain to the person in charge and they come up with the affidavit.

Something like: 'Affidavit for proof of relationship as an uncle' for the topic. Then the body details when you were born, how being an uncle came up; brother to mum or dad, together with the rest of the words on a regular affidavit.

Your uncle signs as the deponent and that's all.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Immunity04: 3:07pm On Apr 13, 2022
Hello House, Please I have an enquiry to make and I would be needing a guru to give me a detailed answer to it. I'm a graduate of History And International Studies with a 2.1 and I'm less than 25years.
Considering the bad economy of the nation and how saturated the labour market is, looking for job has never been on my agenda. I have considered traveling to the western world to further my education and as well stay back to hustle if possible upon my graduation but the tuition fees I've been seeing are outrageous which is they are out of my reach!
I considered South Korea because the Universities are relatively cheaper pertaining to what I heard and have read but the problem now is my course isn't among STEM.

Now the question is Can I get a masters program with my BA?

Even if it's not a Masters program would you advice me to go for an undergraduate program? Which course and which school can you suggest.

Are there students jobs in South Korea?

What are the chances of staying back upon completion of the program?
And lastly what is the possibility of one on student visa to visit China for business i.e buying of goods from China to ship them back to Nigeria for profit.

Note: the budget is 3m
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by HalimaAde: 1:04pm On Apr 14, 2022
@popolanpoowusu how do I contact you please? I'm also in this kind of situation. I want to know the documents I'll be needing to submit with the affidavit of relationship
popolanpoowusu:
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by HalimaAde: 4:34pm On Apr 14, 2022
Excellence100:

Well, I'm not sure of the purpose, but ordinarily, I think you don't need a sample.

He'd go with you to a high court, you explain to the person in charge and they come up with the affidavit.

Something like: 'Affidavit for proof of relationship as an uncle' for the topic. Then the body details when you were born, how being an uncle came up; brother to mum or dad, together with the rest of the words on a regular affidavit.

@excellence or anybody with the right answer should please help me list the documents I'll submit alongside the affidavit of relationship with my uncle
*i know of bank statement already
* Valid ID card
What else please!
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by popolanpoowusu: 6:10pm On Apr 25, 2022
@"HalimaAde, you can get in contact with me on WhatsApp 0553176940

You Should add all the documents proving the source of your Uncle funds.
But are going for language program or Master
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by popolanpoowusu: 6:18pm On Apr 25, 2022
Excellence100:

Thanks... senior
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Jiyke(m): 9:39am On Apr 28, 2022
Pls, how can one pay tuition fees to a school in Korea. Using form A
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Soraco57(m): 9:56am On Apr 28, 2022
good morning, please any MBA course for 3000usd in good city for south Korea , thanks
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Joshney: 11:09am On May 29, 2022
DO YOU NEED SOMEONE TO HELP YOU AUTHENTICATE YOUR DOCUMENTS AT FEDERAL MINISTRY OF EDUCATION & FOREIGN AFFAIRS, ABUJA?

DM ME NOW!
+2348135875123

2 Likes

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Aaaaarghmed(m): 5:27am On Jun 08, 2022
Mornin guys,pls which type of job can someone do there and do they pay well.thanks
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by frankmoney(m): 6:30am On Jun 08, 2022
Excellence100:

Boss, please I got South Korean PhD scholarship and I need to link up with you for some questions.

But to start with, I'm done with authentication at MOE AND MOFA, next is notarization. My question is about the embassy. Is it only the Abuja embassy that I can go for the notarization?

I'm closer to Lagos, but I'm not sure if they do notarization and visa application at their Lagos office
good day bro . Pls how did you get the scholarship
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Sekani25(f): 6:58pm On Jun 21, 2022
Hello house, good evening. Please how and where can I do medicals or get medical clearance certificate or something for study visa to Korea. I live in Anambra
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by kingsking: 1:17am On Jun 22, 2022
@Sekani25 Contact me so that I can tell you and I am even planning on going soon for my medical
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Oldfashioned145: 4:38pm On Jul 01, 2022
Hello house.

In anticipation of the kgsp which will commence sometime in September or august for embassy and university track.

I would love to create a whatsapp group with serious minded people that will take advantage of this opportunity.

I've once applied for embassy track and I was denied (I didn't even pass the first phase ) but there's hope.

Pls for now this group will be for undergrad only. I'm not a masters student and don't have the faintest idea how it works

Thank you. Kindly dm to be added to the group

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Oldfashioned145: 5:34pm On Jul 01, 2022
https://chat.whatsa€€€pp.com/IjZZ6dEc2K7GtKwL329fyQ

Remove thie € symbol after the a to join the group

Have a lovely day
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by davle: 6:38pm On Jul 30, 2022
Please, is if possible to get Korea visa less than 15 days of application
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Juwon21: 8:06am On Aug 03, 2022
Is it possible for a 3rd class graduate get admission to a korean university
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Sholanke07(m): 8:36am On Sep 02, 2022
chimexview:

They said the purpose of entry was not clearly stated.

Same here, I am not sure why mine was denied.

I got a full admission scholarship for my master's program with a monthly stipend.

I summited my admission letter and other requisite documents but was still denied.

Please can someone assist me to explain what went wrong?

I really dont want to loose this opportunity.

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by davle1: 6:57pm On Sep 09, 2022
Sholanke07:

I got a full admission scholarship for my master's program with a monthly stipend.

I summited my admission letter and other requisite documents but was still denied.

Sorry about this, was this done in Lagos or Abuja?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Asusino: 9:28pm On Sep 10, 2022
Sholanke07:

Was the total sum of your scholarship up to 18,000 dollars?

(1) (2) (3) ... (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (Reply)

General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant / Nigerians In Oslo, Norway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.