Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,163 members, 7,807,538 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

Thread for South Korea prospective students - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Thread for South Korea prospective students (534217 Views)

Nigerians In South Korea / Any Prospective Students For University Of Essex, Southend On Sea Campus? / South Korea Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (189) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Paulordiah(m): 11:12am On Nov 10, 2014
How possible is it move a family of six to S. KoreA
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Nobody: 5:10pm On Nov 10, 2014
Paulordiah:
chai, Eleyi Gidigan o. But wait o, Is the whole family going on a leisure trip or hustling level ?

4 Likes

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by idoo4love: 8:34am On Nov 11, 2014
Please am I to pay the school fees from here or there
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by surethings(m): 11:51am On Nov 11, 2014
you are to pay the school fees from here once the school verified your document
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by roughdiamond(m): 9:48am On Nov 12, 2014
@acadolar thanks for the great work you have been doing here.Though i have been following silently but at this point,i have to thank you&ask little question.I am in my final year in school&plan to come over after graduation but i wish to process my admission now with my ND result as i want to enrol for language course first.pls when does 2015 admission start,how do i go about the sponsorship as i have nobody in SK? I will send u a pm pl
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by ntutu(m): 11:56am On Nov 12, 2014
I thanks every person who are helping in all types of question on SK here.May God bless us all.
@Acadollar, pls i have a question to ask.I did my Undergraduate studies at Nigeria and i studied Religious Studies their. how possible for me to geting Masters in Theology in your school. though i wish to switch over to msters in Human Resuorces Management.Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 1:42pm On Nov 13, 2014
ntutu:
I thanks every person who are helping in all types of question on SK here.May God bless us all.
@Acadollar, pls i have a question to ask.I did my Undergraduate studies at Nigeria and i studied Religious Studies their. how possible for me to geting Masters in Theology in your school. though i wish to switch over to msters in Human Resuorces Management.Thanks
very easy if u have undergraduate degree
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 5:54am On Nov 15, 2014
Paulordiah:
the best is either you or the mother gets a students visa and as a student in Korea..you have the right to invite your spouse to stay with you in Korea on Spouse Visa .. they call it F3 Visa..very easy to get if one of you gets here

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 5:57am On Nov 15, 2014
Because of this Sponsorship shit, i recommend those that those that want to huzzle to apply to Daehan since they have not started requesting for Korean sponsorship...so hurry
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Paulordiah(m): 12:24pm On Nov 15, 2014
what kind of job will one get to sustain a wife and four kinds. Assuming the wife will not work . Are there bussiness one can start.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 3:32pm On Nov 15, 2014
Paulordiah:
what kind of job will one get to sustain a wife and four kinds. Assuming the wife will not work . Are there bussiness one can start.
You can only start business if u have 100 thousand dollars

3 Likes

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Ogborokiri(m): 10:42pm On Nov 15, 2014
I want to come to s k for hustling what do i need and how do i go about it plzzz need reply
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 12:21am On Nov 16, 2014
Ogborokiri:
I want to come to s k for hustling what do i need and how do i go about it plzzz need reply
get a school

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 16, 2014
acadollar:

get a school
Thanks following
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by moneyhungry(m): 3:13pm On Nov 18, 2014
acadollar:

get a school
Acadollar, well done for all the tips and assistance.
I'm in SA but I got two cousins that wanna go from naija to SK around next year.
Abeg, I'd love to pm you so we can talk more on it. What ya think?

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by oluwashegunfunm(m): 3:19pm On Nov 18, 2014
@acadollar.. I sent you a pm
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by ntutu(m): 1:16pm On Nov 19, 2014
Acadollar pls could you give me your email or facebook username to connect you there i wanna ask you some questions based on your school pls.Very urgent. My facebook username is zeuskyrocky . Thanks and God bless you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 2:13pm On Nov 19, 2014
ntutu:
Acadollar pls could you give me your email or facebook username to connect you there i wanna ask you some questions based on your school pls.Very urgent. My facebook username is zeuskyrocky . Thanks and God bless you.
you can ask here..
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by emamos: 10:24am On Nov 20, 2014
moneyhungry:

Acadollar, well done for all the tips and assistance.
I'm in SA but I got two cousins that wanna go from naija to SK around next year.
Abeg, I'd love to pm you so we can talk more on it. What ya think?
Otherr hav bn askd openly n got responses, cant u also ask openly 4 others to benefit.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by emamos: 10:26am On Nov 20, 2014
acadollar:

you can ask here..
what a nice n beta response. U ar blesd

4 Likes

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 5:58am On Nov 23, 2014
One opportunity exists for one person that is ready with his documents and be sure u want to go to school in Korea if u come here cos if u dont...you will put this man into trouble...a korean man is ready to do sponsorship for one person
.so if interested for real..forward your reference letter to email

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by justwise(m): 9:22am On Nov 23, 2014
acadollar:
One opportunity exists for one person that is ready with his documents and be sure u want to go to school in Korea if u come here cos if u dont...you will put this man into trouble...a korean man is ready to do sponsorship for one person
.so if interested for real..forward your reference letter to email

Is money involved?
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 9:33am On Nov 23, 2014
justwise:
[/b]

Is money involved?
They notarise the reference letter in Korea so the person will definitely pay for the notarisation..its a token though
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by justwise(m): 9:55am On Nov 23, 2014
acadollar:

They notarise the reference letter in Korea so the person will definitely pay for the notarisation..its a token though

Ok.
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by Bertliving(m): 8:38am On Nov 25, 2014
@Acadollar, plz how do i get in touch with u? I want to relocate to South Korea for hustling. Just need ur tips to apply for visa. Waiting for ur reply

1 Like

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 12:45pm On Nov 25, 2014
Bertliving:
@Acadollar, plz how do i get in touch with u? I want to relocate to South Korea for hustling. Just need ur tips to apply for visa. Waiting for ur reply
my chairman, am always here...read through the thread and after that, if u have any questions..feel free to ask
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by emamos: 2:11pm On Nov 25, 2014
@acadollar,is dia any other jobs 4 HUSTLERs beside factory job

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by acadollar(m): 7:08pm On Nov 25, 2014
emamos:
@acadollar,is dia any other jobs 4 HUSTLERs beside factory job
Hard to get at times..but hospitality job like dish washing and kitchen care
Re: Thread for South Korea prospective students by emamos: 8:37pm On Nov 25, 2014
acadollar:

Hard to get at times..but hospitality job like dish washing and kitchen care
thanks. God bles u

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (189) (Reply)

General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant / Nigerians In Oslo, Norway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.