Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,376 members, 7,808,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

Beautiful Android Fonts Needed - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Beautiful Android Fonts Needed (2834 Views)

Andriod Fonts Thread(come In Lets Discuss) / For Those Who Changed Their Android Fonts Screenshots / Best App To Change Android Fonts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Android Fonts Needed by am0s(m): 10:09pm On Sep 12, 2014
can som1 help on ow to change fonts on my android fone(tecno)
pls....i want to use butiful fonts to....m done with the system fonts...
pls anybody help
Re: Beautiful Android Fonts Needed by McWhillion(m): 10:15pm On Sep 12, 2014
Guy, you're on your way to bricking your phone. Congrats in advance.
Re: Beautiful Android Fonts Needed by am0s(m): 10:31pm On Sep 12, 2014
McWhillion: Guy, you're on your way to bricking your phone. Congrats in advance.

whic one ve bricking....
ow will fone spoil jez to change d fonts to anoda one
Re: Beautiful Android Fonts Needed by McWhillion(m): 10:36pm On Sep 12, 2014
am0s:

whic one ve bricking....
ow will fone spoil jez to change d fonts to anoda one
I ve seen two guys brick their tecno phones while trying to change fonts.
Re: Beautiful Android Fonts Needed by Lexusgs430: 10:41pm On Sep 12, 2014
Listen to the word of wisdom. Loads of post on this forum about techno-font-change then eventual brick.
NB: Be contempted with pre-installed fonts.
Re: Beautiful Android Fonts Needed by constance500: 10:48pm On Sep 12, 2014
McWhillion:
I ve seen two guys brick their tecno phones while trying to change fonts.

Including me.. In fact the phone neva well sef embarassed
Re: Beautiful Android Fonts Needed by am0s(m): 3:00am On Sep 13, 2014
Lexusgs430: Listen to the word of wisdom. Loads of post on this forum about techno-font-change then eventual brick.
NB: Be contempted with pre-installed fonts.

yes dats wot i meant...i want to change d fonts frrom any of my pre-installed fonts nd i cant find dem on my fone....where wud i see dem
bcoz my frend told me dey r many fonts in d fone
Re: Beautiful Android Fonts Needed by Lexusgs430: 3:24am On Sep 13, 2014
am0s:

yes dats wot i meant...i want to change d fonts frrom any of my pre-installed fonts nd i cant find dem on my fone....where wud i see dem
bcoz my frend told me dey r many fonts in d fone

This screenshots are from my Note 3 .........

Re: Beautiful Android Fonts Needed by encryptjay(m): 5:36am On Sep 13, 2014
Where u wan find the "many" fonts for ur Tecno fone?
Questions for you...
Is ur phone rooted?
have you created a cwmr backup via cwm menu?
u need to have a way of getting ur phone back to normal if it bricks. As for the font changing, the easiest way is using a font app to me but first tinz first, get rooted and have a CWMR for ur device.
Re: Beautiful Android Fonts Needed by UchihaItachi(m): 6:44am On Sep 13, 2014
Lol..see comments. Why do you guys root your phones when you're so afraid of bricking it?
Re: Beautiful Android Fonts Needed by am0s(m): 10:34am On Sep 13, 2014
Lexusgs430:

This screenshots are from my Note 3 .........
i luv dose fonts of urs...buh ow i can i locate my own
i use tecno..nd it has jez *font size*
Re: Beautiful Android Fonts Needed by am0s(m): 10:37am On Sep 13, 2014
encryptjay: Where u wan find the "many" fonts for ur Tecno fone?
Questions for you...
Is ur phone rooted?
have you created a cwmr backup via cwm menu?
u need to have a way of getting ur phone back to normal if it bricks. As for the font changing, the easiest way is using a font app to me but first tinz first, get rooted and have a CWMR for ur device.
tank u...buh dat rootin...i no even sabi am
i jez knw sey pipu dey always shout rooting..
my own na to browse wit fone notin more
Re: Beautiful Android Fonts Needed by nani667: 11:11am On Sep 13, 2014
OP you can try the safest way of changing fonts..... Guaranteed to work perfectly without any fear of brick...... You have to be rooted first tho... And have Clockwork Mod Recovery....

If you have those requirements then I'll hook you up with flashable fonts..... That is fonts that you'd be able to flash via recovery.... It's the best way to change fonts... As ifonts and other third party font apps don't successfully change all the fonts on your phone, but with this method, all traces of the ugly stock Android font will be gone ✔
Re: Beautiful Android Fonts Needed by UchihaItachi(m): 11:59am On Sep 13, 2014
nani667 I'd like to have the flashable fonts as well. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Beautiful Android Fonts Needed by McWhillion(m): 12:11pm On Sep 13, 2014
am0s:
Bro, another problem is that you might actually get a customized font which MIGHT work without bricking your phone but the font may be difficult to read, that's when you'd appreciate your stock font. Then in the process of reversing your fonts to default your phone is very likely to get bricked.
Re: Beautiful Android Fonts Needed by encryptjay(m): 12:18pm On Sep 13, 2014
am0s:
Your phone is Tecno...? Drop the model...
Re: Beautiful Android Fonts Needed by nani667: 1:20pm On Sep 13, 2014
Re: Beautiful Android Fonts Needed by UchihaItachi(m): 3:48pm On Sep 13, 2014
nani667:
Just download and flash via recovery ✔

Just a few..... Enjoy ✔

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Android Fonts Needed by am0s(m): 5:27pm On Sep 13, 2014
encryptjay:
Your phone is Tecno...? Drop the model...
tab n9
Re: Beautiful Android Fonts Needed by am0s(m): 5:27pm On Sep 13, 2014
McWhillion:
Bro, another problem is that you might actually get a customized font which MIGHT work without bricking your phone but the font may be difficult to read, that's when you'd appreciate your stock font. Then in the process of reversing your fonts to default your phone is very likely to get bricked.
tnx
Re: Beautiful Android Fonts Needed by funkyjms: 9:14pm On Nov 24, 2014
nani667:
OP you can try the safest way of changing fonts..... Guaranteed to work perfectly without any fear of brick...... You have to be rooted first tho... And have Clockwork Mod Recovery....

If you have those requirements then I'll hook you up with flashable fonts..... That is fonts that you'd be able to flash via recovery.... It's the best way to change fonts... As ifonts and other third party font apps don't successfully change all the fonts on your phone, but with this method, all traces of the ugly stock Android font will be gone ✔

please can you help me out on this
Re: Beautiful Android Fonts Needed by liljboy(m): 9:28pm On Nov 24, 2014
LWKWD..... SEE AS UNA DEY MAKE THE OP FEAR ...... ABBEGGY JOOR!!!!! I DEY USE TECNO AND I DOWNLOADED iFONT AND IT WORKED VERY WELL.... JUST THAT I DIDNT LIKE IT AFTERWARDS. SO I BACK TO THE DEFAULT FONT AND UNINSTALLED THE APP.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Android Fonts Needed by funkyjms: 6:35pm On Dec 07, 2014
Re: Beautiful Android Fonts Needed by keandre: 8:18pm On Dec 07, 2014
nani667:

hook me up abeg

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Hot 2 Vs Gionee M5 / How To Activate MTN 4g LTE On Your SIM Card / How Do I Download Youtube Videos On Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.