Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,742 members, 7,802,263 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

↘Ladies, Can You Deny this Picture?↙ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ↘Ladies, Can You Deny this Picture?↙ (4041 Views)

Ways Nigerian Babes React When You Deny Them Sex (SEE HERE) / 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex / Would You Deny Your Faith Because Of Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

↘Ladies, Can You Deny this Picture?↙ by DonaldGenes(m): 10:39pm On Sep 12, 2014
Tell me if I am lying Or Not? ♠

Re: ↘Ladies, Can You Deny this Picture?↙ by experimentist: 10:47pm On Sep 12, 2014
Waatisdis!

1 Like

Re: ↘Ladies, Can You Deny this Picture?↙ by marieolae(f): 10:51pm On Sep 12, 2014
Your lying
Re: ↘Ladies, Can You Deny this Picture?↙ by olu77(m): 11:00pm On Sep 12, 2014
Op, you forgot to include call from Dangote's Son

4 Likes

Re: ↘Ladies, Can You Deny this Picture?↙ by Skillz02(m): 11:19pm On Sep 12, 2014
Well stated

2 Likes

Re: ↘Ladies, Can You Deny this Picture?↙ by DonaldGenes(m): 11:29pm On Sep 12, 2014
marieolae: Your lying

And what is your reservation to it?
I hope you know it is undeniable right?
Re: ↘Ladies, Can You Deny this Picture?↙ by DonaldGenes(m): 11:30pm On Sep 12, 2014
olu77: Op, you forgot to include call from Dangote's Son

Hehe! You think all Nigerian Ladies can trip just because Dangote Son call? You're wrong bruh
Re: ↘Ladies, Can You Deny this Picture?↙ by tayoxx(m): 11:35pm On Sep 12, 2014
warisdis
Re: ↘Ladies, Can You Deny this Picture?↙ by DonaldGenes(m): 11:39pm On Sep 12, 2014
tayoxx: warisdis

Lolz, you wanna know what that is? Then see below

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ↘Ladies, Can You Deny this Picture?↙ by LaRoyalHighness(f): 11:40pm On Sep 12, 2014
Lol
Re: ↘Ladies, Can You Deny this Picture?↙ by Nobody: 11:43pm On Sep 12, 2014
hu,mmm, wharefa.
Re: ↘Ladies, Can You Deny this Picture?↙ by tayoxx(m): 11:43pm On Sep 12, 2014
DonaldGenes:

Lolz, you wanna know what that is? Then see below
I almost vomited my liver because of laugh....daily temperature. ..lol

2 Likes

Re: ↘Ladies, Can You Deny this Picture?↙ by DonaldGenes(m): 11:46pm On Sep 12, 2014
tayoxx: I almost vomited my liver because of laugh....daily temperature. ..lol

Hehehe! Trust Naija boyz nah
I give up

2 Likes

Re: ↘Ladies, Can You Deny this Picture?↙ by tayoxx(m): 11:51pm On Sep 12, 2014
DonaldGenes:

Hehehe! Trust Naija boyz nah
lol...
Re: ↘Ladies, Can You Deny this Picture?↙ by Gloria3389(f): 2:04am On Sep 13, 2014
DonaldGenes:

Hehe! You think all Nigerian Ladies can trip just because Dangote Son call? You're wrong bruh
90% of naija babes go trip.....

1 Like

Re: ↘Ladies, Can You Deny this Picture?↙ by Princeadebayo1(m): 2:09am On Sep 13, 2014
They dare not deny it....

1 Like

Re: ↘Ladies, Can You Deny this Picture?↙ by omotenah(f): 3:09am On Sep 13, 2014
lmao, well not me sha, I'm always ecstatic whenever my parents call me
Re: ↘Ladies, Can You Deny this Picture?↙ by DonaldGenes(m): 7:07am On Sep 13, 2014
Gloria3389:

Well,my sister or cousin can't trip for Dangote son call.... I have the best and most disciplined Sister any Brother will ever dream of.
Plus, iHave a good friend of mine,a girl to be exact and this is a kinda girl that has literally turn down all manners of guys,in fact, if you like be Dangote, she will never leave her man..The more you talk about money or trying to entice her with monetary gift the more she will damn you in your face.Guys don't monkey around her with love talk or gifts..In fact, nothing trips her and just to debunk your claim that 90% of Naija chics will bend.I can vouch for her.

3 Likes

Re: ↘Ladies, Can You Deny this Picture?↙ by DonaldGenes(m): 7:12am On Sep 13, 2014
Princeadebayo1: They dare not deny it....

They have already started denying anyway....

Good for them.
Re: ↘Ladies, Can You Deny this Picture?↙ by DonaldGenes(m): 7:14am On Sep 13, 2014
omotenah: lmao, well not me sha, I'm always ecstatic whenever my parents call me

....And tomorrow you will go church and yet you still in denial

1 Like

Re: ↘Ladies, Can You Deny this Picture?↙ by omotenah(f): 7:26am On Sep 13, 2014
DonaldGenes:

....And tomorrow you will go church and yet you still in denial

Re: ↘Ladies, Can You Deny this Picture?↙ by Nobody: 7:34am On Sep 13, 2014
What am i doing here

Na Ladies dem dey ask Questions nah .

Re: ↘Ladies, Can You Deny this Picture?↙ by Nobody: 7:37am On Sep 13, 2014
marieolae: Your lying

Whats the difference between you and my village masqurade with all this your stupid painting?

1 Like

Re: ↘Ladies, Can You Deny this Picture?↙ by DonaldGenes(m): 7:48am On Sep 13, 2014
[quote author=omotenah][/quote]
Lmao! ok ma, suit yourself
Re: ↘Ladies, Can You Deny this Picture?↙ by marieolae(f): 7:50am On Sep 13, 2014
mikeson12:

Whats the difference between you and my village masqurade with all this your stupid painting?
nothing, we look exactly the same
Re: ↘Ladies, Can You Deny this Picture?↙ by abdulwastecx(m): 8:02am On Sep 13, 2014
Gloria3389:

More like 99:99percent
Re: ↘Ladies, Can You Deny this Picture?↙ by arvinsloane(m): 8:24am On Sep 13, 2014
DonaldGenes:

Well,my sister or cousin can't trip for Dangote son call.... I have the best and most disciplined Sister any Brother will ever dream of.
Plus, iHave a good friend of mine,a girl to be exact and this is a kinda girl that has literally turn down all manners of guys,in fact, if you like be Dangote, she will never leave her man..The more you talk about money or trying to entice her with monetary gift the more she will damn you in your face.Guys don't monkey around her with love talk or gifts..In fact, nothing trips her and just to debunk your claim that 90% of Naija chics will bend.I can vouch for her.
Every woman has a price. Something will definitely trip her. Maybe you are yet to find out.

1 Like

Re: ↘Ladies, Can You Deny this Picture?↙ by amiskurie(m): 8:46am On Sep 13, 2014
So tru!
Re: ↘Ladies, Can You Deny this Picture?↙ by DonaldGenes(m): 8:50am On Sep 13, 2014
arvinsloane:
Every woman has a price. Something will definitely trip her. Maybe you are yet to find out.
Maybe to you but not with some
Re: ↘Ladies, Can You Deny this Picture?↙ by Gloria3389(f): 9:08am On Sep 13, 2014
abdulwastecx:

More like 99:99percent

lolzzzzz.... true talk
Re: ↘Ladies, Can You Deny this Picture?↙ by Gloria3389(f): 9:11am On Sep 13, 2014
DonaldGenes:

I'm talking of babes or Better still chicks
Re: ↘Ladies, Can You Deny this Picture?↙ by DonaldGenes(m): 9:13am On Sep 13, 2014
Gloria3389:
I'm talking of babes or Better still chicks
wink
) ↪Da fuq↩▪

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Bae Is Giving Me Very Well But Charge High. / How A Female Nairalander Scam Me / WOW!!! See How This Lady Transforms Herself Into Whoever She Wants (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.