Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:24 AM

Why Is Looks So Important To Every Society? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is Looks So Important To Every Society? (787 Views)

Men, Why Is Respect So Important To You? / This Guy Thinks He Looks So Much Like Pdiddy (pics) / Why Is The Size Of A Guy's Dick So Important To Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Looks So Important To Every Society? by Nobody: 7:26am On Sep 13, 2014
Most people dont like to admit it because its a sensitive topic, but have you really noticed that the only thing people take note of once they meet you for the first time is how you look? My sister is always so quick to judge people based on their look.
Me: have u met our new neighbours
My sister: they are so ugly
These guys didnt do nothing wrong to her and dont even know she lowkey dislikes them all because "they are so ugly". why do people give so much importance to how a person look?
This isnt about me, because God knows i think everyone wants me to be their boyfriend (not that its a fact, just how my brain has come to think based on experiences with people) because somehow they like how i look. This is all about society....why cant we all be "mature" and careless about how people look and like them for them at first meet?
Re: Why Is Looks So Important To Every Society? by gede7744(f): 7:36am On Sep 13, 2014
d maturity ve to start from u and ur sis cos u both think u are too beautiful.

basing judgement on look only is called 'vanity' cos it can fade due to d smallest accident

so u. both need to grow up
Re: Why Is Looks So Important To Every Society? by Nobody: 7:42am On Sep 13, 2014
The deduceable personage behind your moniker reeks of haughtiness and egocentrism.

If you're not trynna rope your sister in, she is an extention of you.

People don't see others like you just described. Only you probably do; so, generalise not.
Re: Why Is Looks So Important To Every Society? by bigt2(m): 7:53am On Sep 13, 2014
You are represented the way you are presented and addressed the way you are dressed.oh yes, some people are ugly, but their appearance is neat.that makes them presentable for they have proved you wrong beyond reasonable doubts.
Re: Why Is Looks So Important To Every Society? by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 13, 2014
Most people are shallow, that's why.
Re: Why Is Looks So Important To Every Society? by jideomowunmi(f): 9:00am On Sep 13, 2014
It depends tho...buh ur sis harsh ooo... smiley smiley...wa if she now sees me nko...? cry cry cry

(1) (Reply)

Funny Things Women Do / Am I Being Paranoid? / Romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.