Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,502 members, 7,781,530 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:19 PM

9ice Ex-wife Toni-payne-fire Shots-at-9ice About His Polical Ambition - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 9ice Ex-wife Toni-payne-fire Shots-at-9ice About His Polical Ambition (1848 Views)

Polical Analyst: How Many States To Support Gej Or Gmb / Gun Shots At The Rivers State Government House Now / Gunmen Fired Shots At Oduah's Car In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9ice Ex-wife Toni-payne-fire Shots-at-9ice About His Polical Ambition by gbemisola90(f): 8:40am On Sep 13, 2014
9ice’s ex wife, Toni Payne, has taken to twitter to share a little piece of advice for voters in apparent reference to the father of her child. A few hours after singer 9ice went on his first official campaign rally in his Ogbomoso hometown which he intends to represent as a lawmaker come 2015, his ex-wife and mother of his first child, Toni Payne took to twitter to share a little piece of advice. Toni Payne wants you to check the track record of the people you would vote for before ‘wasting your votes’, in her words, ‘Na wetin dem dey take chop una be dat. Know your candidates well before you waste your vote. Not just by what they promise. Check their track record’, she went on to add that, ‘If Ramsey Nouah decides to run for governor today you will still see people rally for him because he is popular without knowing his full agenda.’ Talking about checking the track record of your candidates, is Toni Payne not apparently referring to 9ice’s initial denial of his twins in Abuja for two years before he came out to accept, or his silence and what some his culpability during the Toni Payne and Ruggedman saga. From all indications, the 2015 general election would witness increased participation of Nigerian entertainers, many of whom are seeking elective posts in different capacities. Some of the entertainers who have already made their political ambitions known include Julius Agwu, 9ice, Kenny Saint Brown. See screen shots of Payne’s tweets below…...

[img]http://1.bp..com/-FKRqJAUma9I/VBNp6iZWH1I/AAAAAAAACMM/NTNb_UV5nvk/s1600/toni-payne.png[/img]

source 2324xclusive
Re: 9ice Ex-wife Toni-payne-fire Shots-at-9ice About His Polical Ambition by cirmuell(m): 8:44am On Sep 13, 2014
Sounds like a payned fella to me undecided don't wanna use the B word. angry

10 Likes

Re: 9ice Ex-wife Toni-payne-fire Shots-at-9ice About His Polical Ambition by stexsy(m): 8:49am On Sep 13, 2014
how is her record? Just asking

3 Likes

Re: 9ice Ex-wife Toni-payne-fire Shots-at-9ice About His Polical Ambition by focus7: 8:53am On Sep 13, 2014
Some women are so foolish that they don't know how to keep their emotion in check for d future of their children.

4 Likes

Re: 9ice Ex-wife Toni-payne-fire Shots-at-9ice About His Polical Ambition by thorpido(m): 8:57am On Sep 13, 2014
Wetin come concern Ramsey Noah for the matter na?

4 Likes

Re: 9ice Ex-wife Toni-payne-fire Shots-at-9ice About His Polical Ambition by Bobbystanley(m): 8:58am On Sep 13, 2014
For her mind she would be saying ''Had I knew this dude would go into politics I couldn't have left him''

She is judged Pained like her name payne.
9ice Go and Konga aso ogbomosho people's money at the Federal house.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9ice Ex-wife Toni-payne-fire Shots-at-9ice About His Polical Ambition by Opiosko: 9:04am On Sep 13, 2014
Payned. But 9ice actuallly looked like a conman when i saw him that day. Even the common people on d street were looking at him like...."shebi u tink say we be mumu".
Re: 9ice Ex-wife Toni-payne-fire Shots-at-9ice About His Polical Ambition by Nobody: 9:07am On Sep 13, 2014
Did she have a set of twins for him?
Re: 9ice Ex-wife Toni-payne-fire Shots-at-9ice About His Polical Ambition by philantoxx(m): 9:09am On Sep 13, 2014
payback time
Re: 9ice Ex-wife Toni-payne-fire Shots-at-9ice About His Polical Ambition by Addme: 9:14am On Sep 13, 2014
What is this Pull Him Down attitude.The only thing she could do is to wish the guy well but her actions show she is really "Payned".

3 Likes

Re: 9ice Ex-wife Toni-payne-fire Shots-at-9ice About His Polical Ambition by Caseless2: 9:18am On Sep 13, 2014
Disgruntled woman!
Abi no be she we hear say she de shear de thing giv everybody for industry like say na pure water b4 and during her marriage to 9ice? Track record ko, ringtone history ni.

10 Likes

Re: 9ice Ex-wife Toni-payne-fire Shots-at-9ice About His Polical Ambition by omenka(m): 9:23am On Sep 13, 2014
I think the lady is saying what she's saying out of malice, but whatever it is, I'm so not into these "celebrities" seeking elective positions. I don't trust anyone of them!!
They should remain in the entertainment circle where their services are mostly needed.

3 Likes

Re: 9ice Ex-wife Toni-payne-fire Shots-at-9ice About His Polical Ambition by mistudreh(m): 9:24am On Sep 13, 2014
Obinrin!!!! Iba yin ooooo
Re: 9ice Ex-wife Toni-payne-fire Shots-at-9ice About His Polical Ambition by mistudreh(m): 9:26am On Sep 13, 2014
stexsy: how is her record? Just asking
She be pot wey dey call kettle black
Re: 9ice Ex-wife Toni-payne-fire Shots-at-9ice About His Polical Ambition by Blaqsmith(m): 9:38am On Sep 13, 2014
9ice doesn't give a Bleep.
Re: 9ice Ex-wife Toni-payne-fire Shots-at-9ice About His Polical Ambition by egift(m): 9:54am On Sep 13, 2014
It would have been perfect if 9ice will never reply or respond to this comment at all. I hope he offer no response to her - it will drive her crazy. grin

2 Likes

Re: 9ice Ex-wife Toni-payne-fire Shots-at-9ice About His Polical Ambition by Dannylux: 10:18am On Sep 13, 2014
Payne is pained. The past still haunting poor 9ice.

1 Like

Re: 9ice Ex-wife Toni-payne-fire Shots-at-9ice About His Polical Ambition by dulaman: 11:18am On Sep 13, 2014
Caseless2: Disgruntled woman!
Abi no be she we hear say she de shear de thing giv everybody for industry like say na pure water b4 and during her marriage to 9ice? Track record ko, ringtone history ni.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 9ice Ex-wife Toni-payne-fire Shots-at-9ice About His Polical Ambition by Caseless2: 12:32pm On Sep 13, 2014
dulaman:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin
Re: 9ice Ex-wife Toni-payne-fire Shots-at-9ice About His Polical Ambition by Nobody: 1:41pm On Sep 13, 2014
Bobbystanley: For her mind she would be saying ''Had I knew this dude would go into politics I couldn't have left him''

She is judged Pained like her name payne.
9ice Go and Konga aso ogbomosho people's money at the Federal house.

Chai, you go fear bomb o.

1 Like

Re: 9ice Ex-wife Toni-payne-fire Shots-at-9ice About His Polical Ambition by Djicemob: 3:07pm On Sep 13, 2014
My main problem be say: wetin carry ramsey noah name come dis mata nw? Abi she be ramsey secret baby mama? Abeg make she put her head where dey worry herangry
Re: 9ice Ex-wife Toni-payne-fire Shots-at-9ice About His Polical Ambition by naffysa(f): 3:15pm On Sep 13, 2014
Enemy of progress

2 Likes

Re: 9ice Ex-wife Toni-payne-fire Shots-at-9ice About His Polical Ambition by MizEmpress(f): 5:10pm On Sep 13, 2014
She's "Payned" obviously and he would probably ignore her now BUT hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.. cool
Re: 9ice Ex-wife Toni-payne-fire Shots-at-9ice About His Polical Ambition by floragregs(f): 5:31pm On Sep 13, 2014
She shouldn't have said anything at all.
Re: 9ice Ex-wife Toni-payne-fire Shots-at-9ice About His Polical Ambition by RockMaxi: 5:35pm On Sep 13, 2014
RockMaxi: Truth be told, 9ice didn't make a mistake divorcing this lady. angry

(1) (Reply)

Unfolding Agenda Against Christianity In Nigeria / Northern Politician In PDP States Are Only Deceiving Gej,no GEJ Poster On Displa / Jonathan Goodluck's Impressive CV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.