Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,487 members, 7,801,247 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

Scam Alert ~ involving a Web Designer On Nairaland - Web Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Scam Alert ~ involving a Web Designer On Nairaland (14183 Views)

I NEED A WEB DESIGNER / Please, I Am Looking For A Web Designer To Create A Website For Me / Are You A Web Designer ? 1gb Of Web Hosting Free For You For Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Scam Alert ~ involving a Web Designer On Nairaland by Curiousmind(m): 9:08am On Oct 07, 2014
@josh4kay, answer my questions below

Curiousmind:
Guy

U and ur hilary friend na thief. Did hilary charge me N50,000 for his web design? NO, he did not

He charged me N10,000 and I deposited N5,000 and up till now he did not design the site or refund my money.

Nairalanders, is that not FRAUD?

Money wey I work for, na em this boy thief. Everyone reading this pls for ur own good, dont do business with these two crocks parading themselves on nairaland as website designers. Both of them are bad thiefs

If he wasn't a thief, when I told him my price was N10,000, he could have said I don't accept N10,000 fee, try another web designer. Simple

jos4kay:
Bros no mind him jare.. Maybe he thinks website designing is powerpoint. If I ever done a 5k job for anybody, Na HELP i dey do. The Person no get any RIGHT to reject the job. That's me though.
@josh4kay, answer my questions below

Curiousmind:
Guy

U and ur hilary friend na thief. Did hilary charge me N50,000 for his web design? NO, he did not

He charged me N10,000 and I deposited N5,000 and up till now he did not design the site or refund my money.

Nairalanders, is that not FRAUD?

Money wey I work for, na em this boy thief. Everyone reading this pls for ur own good, dont do business with these two crocks parading themselves on nairaland as website designers. Both of them are bad thiefs

If he wasn't a thief, when I told him my price was N10,000, he could have said I don't accept N10,000 fee, try another web designer. Simple

Re: Scam Alert ~ involving a Web Designer On Nairaland by Curiousmind(m): 9:10am On Oct 07, 2014
Hilary, refund my 5k. Simple !!!

hilaryiwens05:
Guy pls respect ur self and stop insulting people. DukeNija just let him be. Do u think EFCC will waste dere time trying to trace me becus of 5k. Beside I did u job, u rejected it. I have other people inline. Which I will have to finish be4 coming back to u. U are talking of stealing peoples money. Let me tell u nigga, I have lost d same amount as u here and I didnot give a shit about it becus am bigger than it.
Re: Scam Alert ~ involving a Web Designer On Nairaland by hilaryiwens05: 9:50am On Oct 07, 2014
Come take it
Curiousmind:
Hilary, refund my 5k. Simple !!!

2 Likes

Re: Scam Alert ~ involving a Web Designer On Nairaland by Curiousmind(m): 1:31pm On Oct 07, 2014
Thief

hilaryiwens05:
Come take it
Re: Scam Alert ~ involving a Web Designer On Nairaland by guru01(m): 7:33pm On Oct 07, 2014
hmmmm, am just curious. who knows what is in my mind?
anyway, nairaland disclaimer is at work here.
@curiousmind pls take it easy your job will be done for you. @hilary please forgive him and finish up the job.
Re: Scam Alert ~ involving a Web Designer On Nairaland by micodon(m): 3:20pm On Oct 08, 2014
Hilary, refund him his money let this end
Re: Scam Alert ~ involving a Web Designer On Nairaland by Curiousmind(m): 8:41am On Oct 11, 2014
@guru01, I am easy but up till now my four months job is not yet done by hilary

guru01:
hmmmm, am just curious. who knows what is in my mind?
anyway, nairaland disclaimer is at work here.
@curiousmind pls take it easy your job will be done for you. @hilary please forgive him and finish up the job.
Re: Scam Alert ~ involving a Web Designer On Nairaland by Curiousmind(m): 8:43am On Oct 11, 2014
@micodon, up till now Hilary has not refunded my 5,000 naira

micodon:
Hilary, refund him his money let this end
Re: Scam Alert ~ involving a Web Designer On Nairaland by guru01(m): 4:22pm On Oct 11, 2014
@hilary there is another thread that said you are a fraudster
Re: Scam Alert ~ involving a Web Designer On Nairaland by Curiousmind(m): 4:27pm On Oct 12, 2014
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha, so Hilary still went ahead to defraud another innocent nairalander after defrauding me? I wonder how many people Hilary has defrauded? Wonders shall never end

guru01:
@hilary there is another thread that said you are a fraudster
Re: Scam Alert ~ involving a Web Designer On Nairaland by adewasco2k(m): 7:17am On Oct 13, 2014
Why are you guys blaming the OP? If the developer has agreed for a low cost what is his problem?

Of you agree to do a job then you must do it or refund the money if later you feel the job is worth more.

I have had similar problem charging a client for 45k for a job later to know the work is much and will take much of my time....I had to redefine the agreement... If he had not agree then I refund the initial payment..... That's how to do business

6 Likes

Re: Scam Alert ~ involving a Web Designer On Nairaland by maekhel(m): 8:00am On Oct 13, 2014
adewasco2k:
Why are you guys blaming the OP? If the developer has agreed for a low cost what is his problem?

Of you agree to do a job then you must do it or refund the money if later you feel the job is worth more.

I have had similar problem charging a client for 45k for a job later to know the work is much and will take much of my time....I had to redefine the agreement... If he had not agree then I refund the initial payment..... That's how to do business
that's just it
Re: Scam Alert ~ involving a Web Designer On Nairaland by hilaryiwens05: 9:34am On Oct 13, 2014
am only going to say one thing to you Curiousmind, you are calling me a fraud while you know am not one. i did your job and you rejected it. den i had to remove it. i had other clients waiting for their to be done. this is wat am going to do: am going to upload the previous one i designed and and finish it up. everybody can check www.georgeolaye.net by highest 1pm. if it surpasses today and you did not see the update on www.georgeolaye.net den i accept am a fraud. but if the website is done, den u will tell nairaland if a fraud will still go back and still complete ur work

1 Like

Re: Scam Alert ~ involving a Web Designer On Nairaland by ProfyJay(m): 10:28am On Oct 13, 2014
I mean no disrespect, and I do not intend to stand on anyone's side at this statement. @curiousmindg I remembered vividly some months ago you told me you needed an E-commerce website ..I sent you an Email detailing my proposal which ran into over 250k thereabout and you called me a 'theif' for giving you a decent proposal for an E-commerce site.

I distanced myself from you when my discernment nostrils sensed you were broke! Only to find out you were willing to pay 10k for a website! That's hilarious so to speak!

A expertise like this shouldn't be treated with disdain and you have no right whatsoever to tag someone a theif and draw someone's image in the mud.

The so-called 10k is incapable of buying a good website theme and domain name together.

So get your shit together, get over or go learn webdesigning and development yourself !

8 Likes

Re: Scam Alert ~ involving a Web Designer On Nairaland by Curiousmind(m): 3:35pm On Oct 13, 2014
Stop posting thrash on peoples thread. Read before you comment on my thread or are u an illiterate? The 10,000 naira (10k) I paid hilary was his workmanship only. I already paid for domain and hosting separately

ProfyJay:
I mean no disrespect, and I do not intend to stand on anyone's side at this statement. @curiousmindg I remembered vividly some months ago you told me you needed an E-commerce website ..I sent you an Email detailing my proposal which ran into over 250k thereabout and you called me a 'theif' for giving you a decent proposal for an E-commerce site.

I distanced myself from you when my discernment nostrils sensed you were broke! Only to find out you were willing to pay 10k for a website! That's hilarious so to speak!

A expertise like this shouldn't be treated with disdain and you have no right whatsoever to tag someone a theif and draw someone's image in the mud.

The so-called 10k is incapable of buying a good website theme and domain name together.

So get your shit together, get over or go learn webdesigning and development yourself !
Re: Scam Alert ~ involving a Web Designer On Nairaland by Curiousmind(m): 8:35pm On Oct 13, 2014
@adewasco2k, brilliant contribution, thank you for taking out time to say the truth

adewasco2k:

Re: Scam Alert ~ involving a Web Designer On Nairaland by micodon(m): 3:52pm On Oct 14, 2014
You called someone a thief for sending a proposal to you? You have huge problems

9 Likes

Re: Scam Alert ~ involving a Web Designer On Nairaland by Curiousmind(m): 10:49am On Oct 15, 2014
What good proposal are you talking about? Please keep quiet if you don't have anything meaningful to contribute. I doubt if you understand english

micodon:
You called someone a thief for sending a proposal to you? You have huge problems
Re: Scam Alert ~ involving a Web Designer On Nairaland by Curiousmind(m): 4:23pm On Oct 15, 2014
Hilary, so after four months of having details and pictures of the site, you have the guts to upload an uncustomize theme on the site? I thought you said you were working on the site offline for four months? Does the site look like what was worked on for 3 days? Not to talk about working on the site for four months? You can't even customize the theme on the site to befits the site. Do you expect me to start customizing the theme for you? Something must be wrong with your brain Hilary. I am highly disappointed in you. HILARY, REFUND MY 5,000 NAIRA NOW, I WANT TO GIVE THE SITE TO ANOTHER WEB DESIGNER. Nairalanders, pls beg Hilary for me to refund my 5,000 naira today. I am no longer interested in his services. It is obvious Hilary is a FRAUD. What kind of site Hilary is designing for four months only to upload an uncostumize theme on the site?

hilaryiwens05:
Guys...am the one designing the website for him. The truth is that I did not defraud him. He payed 5k for me to design an ebook website to balance 5k(total of 10k) and wanted me to use the most amazing looking template from themeforest to design the site. I designed the 1st site and he rejected it so I discard the site.

He asked me to design an autoblogging website for the same price and gave me a site he wants to copy the look. I searched everywhere and got a template which look like the site, I installed it then also the auto blogging pluggin(wp robot) but he wants to to import feeds from cnn, vangard and d rest which wp robot does not support. I got a premium auto blogging pluggin from WPMU DEV

He kept calling me and abusing me and threatening with EFCC. To tell everyone that am a fraud. I explained to him to be patient that I will fix his site soon. I started another site offline but haven't uploaded it becus I have been busy with school. I am writing my exams and I just want to finish my exams be4 I continue with other people jobs I have also. Well I have come out openly to tell me story. Yet I know I have delayed his work, but he keep abusing me and telling me crap about posting me details online and reporting me to EFCC .
Re: Scam Alert ~ involving a Web Designer On Nairaland by micodon(m): 7:22am On Oct 16, 2014
I can see that you're a very disrespectful person. You deserve whatever your facing. I can feel your "good command of english" from your posts. Shame

2 Likes

Re: Scam Alert ~ involving a Web Designer On Nairaland by Curiousmind(m): 9:58am On Oct 16, 2014
Bunch of thieves

micodon:
I can see that you're a very disrespectful person. You deserve whatever your facing. I can feel your "good command of english" from your posts. Shame
Re: Scam Alert ~ involving a Web Designer On Nairaland by adewasco2k(m): 6:41pm On Oct 16, 2014
@Curiousmind this thread will be locked for "now" to stop the insults and abuses and will be removed ONLY when you and @hilaryiwens05 settles, ie: either her delivers the job then you balance up or he refund the balance, it all depends on what you guys settle for.

send me a PM as soon as you guys conclude.

Note: You should give him some time to sort out things.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Scam Alert ~ involving a Web Designer On Nairaland by adewasco2k(m): 4:54pm On Nov 05, 2014
still waiting for updates

1 Like

(1) (2)

Get The Most Responsive Business/E-commerce Website With Online Payment Modules / Get Any PHP Script You Want / Affordable Website For Your Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.