Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,903 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

How To Increase Your Backside And Make It Firm Naturally - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Increase Your Backside And Make It Firm Naturally (235269 Views)

Weird Things Some Nigerian Ladies Do Just To Have Big & Firm Boobs / How and Where to Apply Perfume to Make It Last Longer / How To Heal Pimples Fast And Naturally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Increase Your Backside And Make It Firm Naturally by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 13, 2014
This is a topic that most women have been waiting for!
Most ladies complain of their butt. either its too small, or its sagging, which can be a turn off for most guys

not saying that girls with small butt aren't good, just saying that 98%of guys love big wide and firm soft butts!

normally if you want to get a bigger butt, we turn to surgery! but that's not the only way to get the perfect butt we so desire!
Fortunately, there are natural ways to increase the size of the butt!!
surgery can give you the result you want in a matter of 6hrs! yes! but there are great negative effects at the end, and you don't wanna go through it! but the natural way is 100% safer!!! though it takes time and patience and continuously performing of the routines! and at the end, you would be soooooo happy you waited!

there are exercises that can be done to increase the butt! Kim k does it though she had a surgery!

SQUATS.
NEVER underestimate the power of squats! its the most effective exercise that rapidly increases the muscles of your butt. daily squats will help contract your butt muscles thereby increasing your butt naturally. it also helps widen the hips if done regularly! place your legs apart and squat . stay in that position for a good 15mins, but if you are fat or too weak, reduce it to 10mins. and make sure you arc your back, pushing your butt out more. do this 3times a day, and you would be seeing signs in 3Weeks!!

BUTT MASSAGE
this is a really good way to increase your butt!!
rub coconut oil or gasoline in your butt, and massage it. study shows that massaging the butt increases blood flow thereby making it grow bigger! even in your hair, massaging the scalp promotes hair growth.
so massage your butt with oil every night before sleeping. it works like magic! and this method also helps keep the butt from sagging.

AVOID WEARING TIGHT PANTS &SKIRTS/TROUSERS
I believe this part is self explanatory.

LUNGES
this is also a great way to give your butt that sexy firm it needs. stand on both legs. then raise your right leg and move it forward,while keeping your left leg on the ground. switch leg position and try again.

KEEPING CLEAN
keep your body clean always to have that great butt you desire!

GYM
get a gym instructor to guide you. gymmin helps a lot!

ANAL SEX(not compulsory)
anal sex also helps in expanding the butt. though some people don't like it, it depends on you smiley

Good luck!♥ feel free to ask me any questions!

10 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How To Increase Your Backside And Make It Firm Naturally by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 13, 2014
more

1 Like

Re: How To Increase Your Backside And Make It Firm Naturally by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 13, 2014
more,,

1 Like

Re: How To Increase Your Backside And Make It Firm Naturally by yorex2011: 11:52am On Sep 13, 2014
lipsrsealed
Re: How To Increase Your Backside And Make It Firm Naturally by tosinbabe(f): 1:47pm On Sep 13, 2014
Nice

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Increase Your Backside And Make It Firm Naturally by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 13, 2014
thanks tosinsmiley
Re: How To Increase Your Backside And Make It Firm Naturally by ugotex85: 9:30am On Nov 25, 2014
Nice one Op, have you achieved the same result in your butts? People will learn better and be encouraged to apply the knowledge when they know you have tried any of the methods and it worked for you; not just writing what you saw on th net.

54 Likes

Re: How To Increase Your Backside And Make It Firm Naturally by LaRoyalHighness(f): 4:24pm On Nov 25, 2014
I need this badly... I am tired of the flat ass.

17 Likes

Re: How To Increase Your Backside And Make It Firm Naturally by prettyjo(f): 9:59pm On Nov 25, 2014
I love doing squats

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Increase Your Backside And Make It Firm Naturally by Vivly(f): 8:27am On Nov 26, 2014
I will never attempt squats ever again! sad
I looked it up on YouTube, did like 15 at a go and 7 later.
For three days, I couldn't walk properly. What's worse, my room is on the second floor. Climbing stair cases became a nightmare. Thank God it's back to normal now. Goodbye squats.

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Increase Your Backside And Make It Firm Naturally by ROZZAYY(f): 8:31am On Nov 26, 2014
Vivly:
I will never attempt squats ever again! sad
I looked it up on YouTube, did like 15 at a go and 7 later.
For three days, I couldn't walk properly. What's worse, my room is on the second floor. Climbing stair cases became a nightmare. Thank God it's back to normal now. Goodbye squats.
Hehehehehehhehehe no mind eroticangelina.
Btw I know a faster way of making d butt big and firm can't say it here. Just pm me.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Increase Your Backside And Make It Firm Naturally by joseph1832(m): 8:41am On Nov 26, 2014
ugotex85:
Nice one Op, have you achieved the same result in your butts? People will learn better and be encouraged to apply the knowledge when they know you have tried any of the methods and it worked for you; not just writing what you saw on th net.
Abi! EroticAngelina should post a pic of her bum bum, let's see if it works for her. *wink*.

5 Likes

Re: How To Increase Your Backside And Make It Firm Naturally by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 26, 2014
joseph1832:
Abi! EroticAngelina should post a pic of her bum bum, let's see if it works for her. *wink*.
lol my butt z very big naturally so I don't need them grin but sometimes I do squats to prevent my azz from sagging in my old age grin
Re: How To Increase Your Backside And Make It Firm Naturally by Lilamartedi(f): 3:54pm On Nov 26, 2014
Squats is very effective. I can say it worked for me,tho the after effects wasn't funny at all

5 Likes

Re: How To Increase Your Backside And Make It Firm Naturally by joseph1832(m): 3:58pm On Nov 26, 2014
EroticAngelina:
lol my butt z very big naturally so I don't need them grin but sometimes I do squats to prevent my azz from sagging in my old age grin
"Your butt is already big" well we don't know that do we? Cause we can't see it, so please do us the pleasure of posting a pic of "your big butt".

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Increase Your Backside And Make It Firm Naturally by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 26, 2014
Erotic Angelina indeed
Re: How To Increase Your Backside And Make It Firm Naturally by ugotex85: 8:08pm On Nov 26, 2014
joseph1832:
Exactly.

3 Likes

Re: How To Increase Your Backside And Make It Firm Naturally by NEROSKY(m): 8:51pm On Nov 26, 2014
Go and do plastic surgery, Simple & small
Re: How To Increase Your Backside And Make It Firm Naturally by pweetiedee(m): 12:09pm On Nov 27, 2014
ROZZAYY:

Btw I know a faster way of making d butt big and firm can't say it here. Just pm me.
Hi, PLS DROP UR EMAIL OR PIN. TANKS
Re: How To Increase Your Backside And Make It Firm Naturally by Vivly(f): 12:15pm On Nov 27, 2014
ROZZAYY:

LOlz, Thanks. Them block my mail o.
I don't need enlargement o. Just thigh gap.

1 Like

Re: How To Increase Your Backside And Make It Firm Naturally by ROZZAYY(f): 4:57pm On Nov 27, 2014
Vivly:

LOlz, Thanks. Them block my mail o.
I don't need enlargement o. Just thigh gap.
Thigh gap? Wahs dat dear
Re: How To Increase Your Backside And Make It Firm Naturally by Vivly(f): 5:20pm On Nov 27, 2014
ROZZAYY:

Thigh gap? Wahs dat dear
The space between the inner thighs. Wanna widen them. Creates a kinda bow legs hips look.
Re: How To Increase Your Backside And Make It Firm Naturally by ROZZAYY(f): 5:29pm On Nov 27, 2014
Vivly:

The space between the inner thighs. Wanna widen them. Creates a kinda bow legs hips look.
Hmmm dat one is surgery thingy o.
Re: How To Increase Your Backside And Make It Firm Naturally by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 27, 2014
Vivly:

I know what you're talking about. That gives a lady some damn sexy poise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Increase Your Backside And Make It Firm Naturally by Vivly(f): 5:39pm On Nov 27, 2014
ROZZAYY:

Hmmm dat one is surgery thingy o.
For peeps that don't even have a bit, Yes.
I got a little. Wanna increase. wink
Re: How To Increase Your Backside And Make It Firm Naturally by Vivly(f): 5:40pm On Nov 27, 2014
Brandnew2:
I know what you're talking about. That gives a lady some damn sexy poise.
Yeah. You gat it.

1 Like

Re: How To Increase Your Backside And Make It Firm Naturally by ROZZAYY(f): 7:12pm On Nov 27, 2014
Vivly:
For peeps that don't even have a bit, Yes.
I got a little. Wanna increase. wink
Lolz ok. Mine is ok for me o, anymore will be catastrophic
Re: How To Increase Your Backside And Make It Firm Naturally by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 01, 2014
Lilamartedi:
Squats is very effective. I can say it worked for me tho the after effects wasn't funny at all
Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: How To Increase Your Backside And Make It Firm Naturally by Lilamartedi(f): 12:09pm On Dec 01, 2014
MarthaK:

Hmmmm
lol, mumu shift undecided

1 Like

Re: How To Increase Your Backside And Make It Firm Naturally by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 01, 2014
Lilamartedi:
lol, mumu shift undecided
Iffa bite your ears angry

4 Likes

Re: How To Increase Your Backside And Make It Firm Naturally by Nobody: 6:34am On Dec 02, 2014
All these for a big ass...hian!...I no want,I'll just wait for my kids and gravity to do their work...hian!!!!!!...if guy no like flat ass...he shoo goan die.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Increase Your Backside And Make It Firm Naturally by tesorifashionho: 11:10am On Dec 02, 2014
Maca root helps with thicker thighs,bum and hips.Look it up on the web. and thank me later.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

DIAMONDS// Invasion Modern Empire Hack Ios/android Apk MOD No Download / APK/ Mobile Strike Hack No Download Working Online Gold Generator / Is QE1+ A Toning And Good Cream

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.