Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,706 members, 7,805,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

See Me See Wahala! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Me See Wahala! (5700 Views)

See Me See Wahala O..... / See Me See Wahala Oh (pidgin English Alone Pls) / See Me See Wahala O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Me See Wahala! by Nobody: 5:42pm On Sep 13, 2014
Now everyone has been opening threads on dis my fav section nd it occured to me dat I had just been reading nd reading. Now its my turn to open my own thread on Romance fp(weda. Fiction or fact nko gbasaraghi)
Now here's wat happened;
I received pm from a nlander male guy(don't ask me who) chatted thru mail den exchanged pins
Started chatting on bbm, me been my normal charming self(ayam always an irresistable darling). D guy loved every bit of our chat time nd after a while he invited me to an outing with his friend, so he came to my place picked me up nd we all had a nice time, but I kind of noticed dat d guy was treating me somehow like covering me wit his jacket wen I felt cold, holding my arm unnecessary etc, I brushed dem aside, we were with 2 friends male nd immediately I saw one of dem I liked him nd I also saw dat he liked me too, d way he was acting. To cut d long story short. After d outing, some days later I was chatting wit him nd den I popped it up, dear can u help me tell ur friend dat I like him, honest ordinary statement o! Na em d guy provoke; I can't tell him cos he thinks u r my gal bla bla. I said y would he think so? Am I ur gal? Ogbeni don't put sand sand for my garri o, tell am. D guy no gree o! Eeeh how will I tell him dat u like him after I told him I liked u, told him! Did u tell me?
Pllease see me see wahala wat did I do wrong cos d guy no con talk to me again, na by force to like person abeg helep me judge d mata

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Me See Wahala! by AdeniyiA(m): 5:49pm On Sep 13, 2014
so his offence, even after spending money nd time on you, was because he didn't say it expressly his love for you? ? shocked una funny dieeee

10 Likes

Re: See Me See Wahala! by GANDALF1(m): 5:53pm On Sep 13, 2014
And I thought PSquare had something to do with the thread cry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Me See Wahala! by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 13, 2014
AdeniyiA: so his offence, even after spending money nd time on you, was because he didn't say it expressly his love for you? ? shocked una funny dieeee
Not @ all dear, he is just a friend, I neva had any attraction for him nd I had no intentions of dating him morover he neva asked how dare he spoil my show, nd his friend liked me 2 o, guys can be wicked sha
Re: See Me See Wahala! by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 13, 2014

14 Likes

Re: See Me See Wahala! by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 13, 2014
GANDALF1: And I thought PSquare had something to do with the thread cry
Hehehehehe yes I saw dem @ d outing. Lolz
Re: See Me See Wahala! by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 13, 2014
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: See Me See Wahala! by GANDALF1(m): 5:57pm On Sep 13, 2014
rozzay:
Hehehehehe yes I saw dem @ d outing. Lolz

Really

Was jude engees with them?

1 Like

Re: See Me See Wahala! by GANDALF1(m): 5:58pm On Sep 13, 2014
olubukato:

Reminded me of the good old sexkills
Re: See Me See Wahala! by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 13, 2014
GANDALF1:

Really

Was jude engees with them?
I didn't check sha I was to occupied with luking @ d friends kissable lips nd tout features so I no see anyone
Re: See Me See Wahala! by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 13, 2014
olubukato:
When will u do d nidful sir
Re: See Me See Wahala! by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 13, 2014
Vizkiz come nd talk ur mind
Re: See Me See Wahala! by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 13, 2014
rozzay:
When will u do d nidful sir

Hian shocked shocked
Re: See Me See Wahala! by Nobody: 6:04pm On Sep 13, 2014
olubukato:

Hian shocked shocked
Oya beg me now
Re: See Me See Wahala! by MisterLongman(m): 6:08pm On Sep 13, 2014
Women have been breaking friendship since 1900BC..... What you did is capable of ruining their friendship...... Just you put yourself in his shoes..... A guy you liked so much invited you for the first time and you brought your friend along...... The guy now focused more attention on your friend instead of you.... How will you feel

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Me See Wahala! by AdeniyiA(m): 6:09pm On Sep 13, 2014
rozzay:
Not @ all dear, he is just a friend, I neva had any attraction for him nd I had no intentions of dating him morover he neva asked how dare he spoil my show, nd his friend liked me 2 o, guys can be wicked sha
chaiiiii ....diaris God oo, how i wish the guy is reading it now to see that he's been FRIEND ZONED!
Re: See Me See Wahala! by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 13, 2014
rozzay:
Oya beg me now

Beg you say? shocked
Re: See Me See Wahala! by InZA: 6:12pm On Sep 13, 2014
Very interesting fiction grin

1 Like

Re: See Me See Wahala! by GANDALF1(m): 6:13pm On Sep 13, 2014
rozzay:
I didn't check sha I was to occupied with luking @ d friends kissable lips nd tout features so I no see anyone

Rosemary. I will tell your daddy for you. tongue
Re: See Me See Wahala! by Nobody: 6:17pm On Sep 13, 2014
AdeniyiA:
chaiiiii ....diaris God oo, how i wish the guy is reading it now to see that he's been FRIEND ZONED!
I wish too o so he can explain to d world wat I did wrong, pls call him
Re: See Me See Wahala! by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 13, 2014
That is how you small girls get into trouble , the guy is civil that is why he has refused to give you his friends number , some guys would give you the number and secretly plan with his friend to disgrace you. Better be careful with the way you handle your relationships.

8 Likes

Re: See Me See Wahala! by OohMpa: 6:19pm On Sep 13, 2014
Tell him to tell his friend to tell him about what you want to tell him even if he can't tell him cos his friend is telling him that you want to tell him about the tale of you two even if the tail of the tale is not worth telling even to a teller...

Trust ooh Mpa, this will work angry

6 Likes

Re: See Me See Wahala! by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 13, 2014
GANDALF1:

Rosemary. I will tell your daddy for you. tongue
He won't talk cos he knows I took after him
Re: See Me See Wahala! by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 13, 2014
neoapocalypse: That is how you small girls get into trouble , the guy is civil that is why he has refused to give you his friends number , some guys would give you the number and secretly plan with his friend to disgrace you. Better be careful with the way you handle your relationships.
I neva said he shuld give me d guys no, I said read! He shuld tell d friend dat I like him, nd disgrace in wat way pls, I don't roll wit rif rafs, dey r both responsible dudes so... mind u ayam not a small gal

1 Like

Re: See Me See Wahala! by fuckshit: 6:23pm On Sep 13, 2014
FÜCK!! What we've got here is one big FÜCKED up shït.
Re: See Me See Wahala! by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 13, 2014
InZA: Very interesting fiction grin
Bros how u take know. Hehehehe
Re: See Me See Wahala! by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 13, 2014
rozzay:
I neva said he shuld give me d guys no, I said read! He shuld tell d friend dat I like him, nd disgrace in wat way pls, I don't roll wit rif rafs, dey r both responsible dudes so... mind u ayam not a small gal

You just proved my point

1 Like

Re: See Me See Wahala! by InZA: 6:25pm On Sep 13, 2014
rozzay:
Bros how u take know. Hehehehe

Because I'm the second guy in the story grin
Re: See Me See Wahala! by GANDALF1(m): 6:27pm On Sep 13, 2014
rozzay:
He won't talk cos he knows I took after him

Hmmm. Popsy dey like momsy friends that year?

1 Like

Re: See Me See Wahala! by nikkypearl(f): 6:27pm On Sep 13, 2014
neoapocalypse: That is how you small girls get into trouble , the guy is civil that is why he has refused to give you his friends number , some guys would give you the number and secretly plan with his friend to disgrace you. Better be careful with the way you handle your relationships.

If I hear say small girl

1 Like

Re: See Me See Wahala! by fuckshit: 6:27pm On Sep 13, 2014
MisterLongman: Women have been breaking friendship since 1900BC..... What you did is capable of ruining their friendship...... Just you put yourself in his shoes..... A guy you liked so much invited you for the first time and you brought your friend along...... The guy now focused more attention on your friend instead of you.... How will you feel
FÜCKING good one grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Help!my Neighbor's Son Is In Luv Wt Me. / How To Know A Guy That's A Virgin. / Lmao!!! What Do You Think Is Chasing This Girl (see Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.