Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,894 members, 7,802,877 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

Appeal To Seun To Review Ngbakwe's Removal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Appeal To Seun To Review Ngbakwe's Removal (2288 Views)

I Urge Seun To Sensor The Word Biafra And Biafrans / Igbo Appeal To Lagos Govt, Police To Protect Them After Elections / Seun To Contest In Next Election? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Appeal To Seun To Review Ngbakwe's Removal by VICTORCIZA(m): 10:44pm On Sep 13, 2014
ngwakwe is a good mod!
if at all he should be removed mynnd44 should be removed too!

3 Likes

Re: Appeal To Seun To Review Ngbakwe's Removal by VICTORCIZA(m): 10:48pm On Sep 13, 2014
ngwakwe is a good mod!

and berem stop that your shameless pretending! you and your gang planned this!
you are here claiming holy nwa eje while your campaign group are rooting for mod job for you!

You guys need to take a chill pill!

3 Likes

Re: Appeal To Seun To Review Ngbakwe's Removal by iconize(m): 10:49pm On Sep 13, 2014
Ngwakwe was sacked on the basis of being biased. He was "alleged" of supporting the PDP.

My question is; is Ngwakwe the only biased dude moderating the politics section?

3 Likes

Re: Appeal To Seun To Review Ngbakwe's Removal by EdCure: 10:51pm On Sep 13, 2014
stebell:
Pikin i hope yu are alright.
Oya climb bed sleep.

Get lost. You uninformed piece of work!

1 Like

Re: Appeal To Seun To Review Ngbakwe's Removal by tomakint: 10:54pm On Sep 13, 2014
Finally, we are getting somewhere......Ngwakwe is the best Mod among the four no doubt....however, if Seun feels like standing on his judgment then I suggest he replaces the remaining mods asap with new mods....my point!

3 Likes

Re: Appeal To Seun To Review Ngbakwe's Removal by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:57pm On Sep 13, 2014
berem: abeg leave my dearest Ngwakwe joor! Can't believe I will be missing his modship. embarassed

Hian! embarassed Then go meet him at the Religion Section where he has been relegated to!

Ngbakwe is gone and gone for good! Lets move forward my fellow sister!

1 Like

Re: Appeal To Seun To Review Ngbakwe's Removal by lakpalakpa: 10:57pm On Sep 13, 2014
VICTORCIZA: ngwakwe is a good mod!

and berem stop that your shameless pretending! you and your gang planned this!
you are here claiming holy nwa eje while your campaign group are rooting for mod job for you!

You guys need to take a chill pill!

Mynd44 is a SUPERMOD, and not a Politics section Mod.

Meanwhile you guys still have two PDP/Ibo Mods ie Afam4eva and Ikenna351.

1 Like

Re: Appeal To Seun To Review Ngbakwe's Removal by VICTORCIZA(m): 10:57pm On Sep 13, 2014
berem: I have stopped taking fools like you seriously so I will pretend I didn't see your post in the first place. I wonder what's so special being a mod. It does not add anything to my work experience. Not at all!
i don't quote or mention people of your class!
i did it now because i can't stand your pretentious asss anymore.

1 Like

Re: Appeal To Seun To Review Ngbakwe's Removal by stebell(m): 10:59pm On Sep 13, 2014
EdCure:

Get lost. You ininformed piece of work!

Mumu see yourself.
Re: Appeal To Seun To Review Ngbakwe's Removal by VICTORCIZA(m): 11:01pm On Sep 13, 2014
lakpalakpa:

this is not a matter of political party. this is a matter of integrity, dedication and justice.
ngwakwe is a good mod

2 Likes

Re: Appeal To Seun To Review Ngbakwe's Removal by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 13, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Hian! embarassed Then go meet him at the Religion Section where he has been relegated to!

Ngbakwe is gone and gone for good! Lets move forward my fellow sister!
I don't visit religion section. Anyway,we must move on as you said.
Re: Appeal To Seun To Review Ngbakwe's Removal by VICTORCIZA(m): 11:04pm On Sep 13, 2014
berem: fool but you mentioned my name! Or is there anyone with the moniker berem? You idiotts can't just keep my name off your obnoxious and smelling bucal cavity. See who's talking of class? You dey craze I swear!
you read what i wrote and believe you got my message. i don't exchange words with just anybody!. end of discussion

2 Likes

Re: Appeal To Seun To Review Ngbakwe's Removal by VICTORCIZA(m): 11:06pm On Sep 13, 2014
oluwaseun osewa i hold you in high esteem and beg you reconsider your decision on Ngwakwe

#bringbackngwakwe

3 Likes

Re: Appeal To Seun To Review Ngbakwe's Removal by lakpalakpa: 11:06pm On Sep 13, 2014
VICTORCIZA: this is not a matter of political party. this is a matter of integrity, dedication and justice.
ngwakwe is a good mod

Ngwakwe is dedicated to the cause of PDP/Ndigbo.

1 Like

Re: Appeal To Seun To Review Ngbakwe's Removal by VICTORCIZA(m): 11:10pm On Sep 13, 2014
lakpalakpa:

Ngwakwe is dedicated to the cause of PDP/Ndigbo.
and mynnd is dedicated to what

3 Likes

Re: Appeal To Seun To Review Ngbakwe's Removal by lakpalakpa: 11:11pm On Sep 13, 2014
VICTORCIZA: and mynnd is dedicated to what

Ridding Nairaland of TAN pay-per-post fvcktards.

angry angry angry

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Appeal To Seun To Review Ngbakwe's Removal by omerta(f): 11:13pm On Sep 13, 2014
lakpalakpa:
QED.
Anyway, his manhood lives on! grin cool
Re: Appeal To Seun To Review Ngbakwe's Removal by lakpalakpa: 11:18pm On Sep 13, 2014
omerta:
QED.
Anyway, his manhood lives on! grin cool

Ngwakwe has been redeployed but his manhood remains....

- Patience Jonathan

1 Like

Re: Appeal To Seun To Review Ngbakwe's Removal by EdCure: 11:22pm On Sep 13, 2014
VICTORCIZA: oluwaseun osewa i hold you in high esteem and beg you reconsider your decision on Ngwakwe

#bringbackngwakwe
Because your e-life depends on someone as compromised as ngwakwe. Without his being around to promote, nurture and defend trolling mediocres of your ilk, you will fizzle out too soon.

Let's watch how the politics section regain its lost glory and sanity.

3 Likes

Re: Appeal To Seun To Review Ngbakwe's Removal by EdCure: 11:28pm On Sep 13, 2014
stebell:

Mumu see yourself.
Get the help you need. You're a mental midget!

2 Likes

Re: Appeal To Seun To Review Ngbakwe's Removal by adebisicutie: 11:36pm On Sep 13, 2014
Truth is that dude was a very tribalistic and partisan mod. Seun was smart for removing him

6 Likes

Re: Appeal To Seun To Review Ngbakwe's Removal by VICTORCIZA(m): 11:56pm On Sep 13, 2014
EdCure:
Because your e-life depends on someone as compromised as ngwakwe. Without his being around to promote, nurture and defend trolling mediocres of your ilk, you will fizzle out too soon.

Let's watch how the politics section regain its lost glory and sanity.
for your mind you made sense

1 Like

Re: Appeal To Seun To Review Ngbakwe's Removal by VICTORCIZA(m): 12:00am On Sep 14, 2014
lakpalakpa:

angry angry angry

grin grin grin
grin
lakpalakpa:

angry angry angry

grin grin grin
i hear you

1 Like

Re: Appeal To Seun To Review Ngbakwe's Removal by datguru: 11:50am On Sep 14, 2014
Politics in NL ? undecided
Re: Appeal To Seun To Review Ngbakwe's Removal by stebell(m): 12:20pm On Sep 14, 2014
EdCure:
Get the help you need. You're a mental midget!

Yu are nothing but an educated illiterate.
Like ÿøu̶̲̥̅̊я name suggest, yu sure need a cure asap. Unam.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Wins Big In Lagos Ogun And Osun- Sunday Trust / Nigeria Vs South Africa - World Bank Report On Ease Of Doing Business / President Buhari To Attend Another World Submit On CONDOM In Croatia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.