Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:46 PM

If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? (24915 Views)

One Food You Are Never Tired Of Eating / Picture Of A Nairaland Addict Cooking Food For His Lovely Wife. / One Food You Can't Do Without? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by Nobody: 9:13am On Sep 17, 2014
Hamburger and coke. cry
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by maygah(f): 9:14am On Sep 17, 2014
rice and veg no meat
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 17, 2014
Rice Rice and Rice all over again.....

Varieties of Rice alltogether
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 17, 2014
suya
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by lexrichy(m): 9:19am On Sep 17, 2014
Club sandwich
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by ayodeji17: 9:21am On Sep 17, 2014
Def. Amala and vegetable soup plus plenty meat n ponmo
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 17, 2014
fabat: I've thought about this before. I think it would have to be bananas because monkeys feed mostly on bananas.
are you amonkey
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 17, 2014
Pounded yam and eggusi with plenty pomo and smoked fish
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by chimexdnice1(m): 9:25am On Sep 17, 2014
Rice and turkey ....dats all!
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by Nobody: 9:26am On Sep 17, 2014
Na pvssy sure pass lipsrsealed
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by LaRoyalHighness(f): 9:26am On Sep 17, 2014
Afang soup with steady pounded yam..
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by felifeli: 9:32am On Sep 17, 2014
kolamilan: If you could eat only one thing for the rest of your life and still be happy every time you eat it assuming that nutrition and everything related to it like weight loss or gain is not an issue. You can choose one single food, like oranges, or a meal, like porridge. Both examples would count as "one food". So what would it be?

pvssy grin grin grin grin
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by 1stola: 9:33am On Sep 17, 2014
temigracie: Fruit salad.....

Mixture of different types of fruit
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by 1stola: 9:33am On Sep 17, 2014
dhammyg: FRIED RICE & TURKEYsmiley
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by sparklie(f): 9:34am On Sep 17, 2014
Plantain and egg
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by makazona(m): 9:37am On Sep 17, 2014
beans and plantain...i can eat it 365day wit no qualms
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by fabat: 9:40am On Sep 17, 2014
Rapsainot: some people can form ehh... Sharwama ko Sulaiman ni
lol grin

1 Like

Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by fabat: 9:42am On Sep 17, 2014
mindworx: agbalumo
*shocked*
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by Aitee1: 9:45am On Sep 17, 2014
Chicken pepper soup grin

1 Like

Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by djeezy(m): 9:47am On Sep 17, 2014
That would be rice and beans with plantain and yam. Together.
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by simplisity(m): 9:54am On Sep 17, 2014
Ukwa, i mean bread fruit wit vegetable and dried fish is enough
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by jahbiz: 9:54am On Sep 17, 2014
monkey no dey tire 4 banana. I can eat dodo or banana for the rest of my life.
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by IYANGBALI: 9:56am On Sep 17, 2014
Breassst milk na ni,very nutricious. I LOVE BREASSTS.
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by kadman(m): 10:00am On Sep 17, 2014
B R E A D !! Agege Bread.. I'm not even joking !
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by cuttiemama(f): 10:07am On Sep 17, 2014
Yam and egg sauce
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by timilehing(m): 10:09am On Sep 17, 2014
I'll stick with LASAGNA!!
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by munex007(m): 10:10am On Sep 17, 2014
:PBeans,Beans and Beans!!

Each time I eat..I feel like I'm eating it for the first time..
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by LEXYCOM: 10:12am On Sep 17, 2014
Beans with fried egg garnish with locust beans
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by timpaker(m): 10:14am On Sep 17, 2014
YAM!!!!!!!!! cheesy
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by ladej(m): 10:17am On Sep 17, 2014
kolamilan: If you could eat only one thing for the rest of your life and still be happy every time you eat it assuming that nutrition and everything related to it like weight loss or gain is not an issue. You can choose one single food, like oranges, or a meal, like porridge. Both examples would count as "one food". So what would it be?
MOI MOI.
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by puscifer: 10:18am On Sep 17, 2014
IYANGBALI: Breassst milk na ni,very nutricious. I LOVE BREASSTS.
madame, your bosoms ARE PROOF THAT WE CAN FOCUS ON TWO THINGS AT A TIME!
Re: If You Could Only Eat One Food For The Rest Of Your Life, What Would You Choose? by ekestic1976(f): 10:20am On Sep 17, 2014
Iyan(pounded yam) at various times with ila alasepo, obe ede ko l'isapa, efo riro till the end of my pounded yam-loving life as a genuine Ekitiman.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bloating: Foods And Drinks To Stay Away From Before And During Your Wedding / Question Of The Day: Is Sugarcane A Fruit Or Vegetable? / Vesti, Zaron Reward Hilda Baci: Trip To Maldives, Supply Of Skincare Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.