Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,123 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

How Do I Find Dilligent And HONEST Workers For My Car Wash Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Find Dilligent And HONEST Workers For My Car Wash Business (726 Views)

Cost Of Starting A Standard Car Wash Business In Nigeria. / Starting A Car Wash Business, Pls Help / Setting Up A Car Wash Business In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Find Dilligent And HONEST Workers For My Car Wash Business by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 13, 2014
Hello house.. I'm seriously preparing to set-up a car wash business very soon...but the problem isnt even capital but PEOPLE......so many lazy ppl out there just tryna play smart and dont wanna work....will really appreciate opinions on getting dilligent and most importantly HONEST individuals as this is the most important aspect of business and is what determines weda to even start up a business in the first place..

Your influx of ideas are highly welcome.
Re: How Do I Find Dilligent And HONEST Workers For My Car Wash Business by kmoneyman: 9:01pm On Sep 13, 2014
drlawizle: Hello house.. I'm seriously preparing to set-up a car wash business very soon...but the problem isnt even capital but PEOPLE......so many lazy ppl out there just tryna play smart and dont wanna work....will really appreciate opinions on getting dilligent and most importantly HONEST individuals as this is the most important aspect of business and is what determines weda to even start up a business in the first place..

Your influx of ideas are highly welcome.
Re: How Do I Find Dilligent And HONEST Workers For My Car Wash Business by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 13, 2014
quote author=kmoneyman]make me ur car wash manager and ‎u will be sure of ur daily money. I am a graduate and I believe my ideas and enthusiasm towards success will bring good influx of customers to ur car wash. [/quote]

Hmmm...are you on bbm? Heres my pin 79853466..lets talk.
Re: How Do I Find Dilligent And HONEST Workers For My Car Wash Business by kmoneyman: 10:11pm On Sep 13, 2014
drlawizle: quote author=kmoneyman]make me ur car wash manager and ‎u will be sure of ur daily money. I am a graduate and I believe my ideas and enthusiasm towards success will bring good influx of customers to ur car wash.

Hmmm...are you on bbm? Heres my pin 79853466..lets talk.

ok
Re: How Do I Find Dilligent And HONEST Workers For My Car Wash Business by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 14, 2014
wheres ur location
Re: How Do I Find Dilligent And HONEST Workers For My Car Wash Business by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 14, 2014
I am looking for a serious manager and not a conman...my pin has been displayed up there...if you are trying to play smart dont bother wasting your time with me cos you will be caught...but if you are ready for business send a request to my pin...Cheers.
Re: How Do I Find Dilligent And HONEST Workers For My Car Wash Business by kmoneyman: 2:10pm On Sep 14, 2014
drlawizle: I am looking for a serious manager and not a conman...my pin has been displayed up there...if you are trying to play smart dont bother wasting your time with me cos you will be caught...but if you are ready for business send a request to my pin...Cheers.
God bless ur search grin
Re: How Do I Find Dilligent And HONEST Workers For My Car Wash Business by lonzo2214: 3:23pm On Sep 14, 2014
What's ur location? I can work for you to do this and i have two friends that are also interested i don't have a pin, so my number 08064595733
Re: How Do I Find Dilligent And HONEST Workers For My Car Wash Business by omotosin11(m): 5:43pm On Sep 22, 2014
I am a lover of a car wash business.you can make me ur manager and i promise u dat it will be d greatest decision u ever took.u can reach me on 08066302576 or 08139631721.i don't use a blackberry phone.

(1) (Reply)

New 100 Naira Bill / Apply For Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Empowerment Programme Worth $100m / Meet Nigeria’s N1billion Blogger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.