Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,362 members, 7,808,262 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:32 AM

What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor (93841 Views)

My Experience With Shoptomydoor / Shopping Experience With Shoptomydoor / My Personal Review Of Shoptomydoor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by vinobieze(m): 6:58am On Nov 09, 2014
Alleybuy:
Shoptomydoor has fleecing of customers as its primary objective. They fail to realize that as a start up company, customer satisfaction and retention should be their no. 1 goal. On four occasions, my cargo has exceeded delivery times by at least a week and on three separate occasions they have increased the cost of shipping when such get to their lagos office telling me that my goods won't be released until i make additional payments.

I have since stopped using their moneycentric service

THEY DID THIS TO ME AND TILL TODAY,AM YET TO recover from the loss.
I paid for 9 laptops and paid for shipping but when it got to Lagos office,o was told to pay additional N42,000 which I later did and till today,I didn't recover. I have proof

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by Alleybuy(m): 7:04am On Nov 09, 2014
Well u paid but i didn't. I told them to keep the cargo cos the additional charge could buy me local versions of my cargo with change sef
vinobieze:

I paid for 9 laptops and paid for shipping but when it got to Lagos office,o was told to pay additional N42,000 which I later did and till today,I didn't recover. I have proof
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 5:16pm On Nov 11, 2014
vinobieze:

Hello Vinobieze,

Kindly forward us your order number and other detail to contact@shoptomydoor.com so we can look into this. There was a mix up during our site upgrade, even after we informed customers not to go ahead with payments until we had completed the upgrade. We do not intend to overcharge customers as quality service at all times is our goal and focus in business. Thank you.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 5:19pm On Nov 11, 2014
Alleybuy:
Well u paid but i didn't. I told them to keep the cargo cos the additional charge could buy me local versions of my cargo with change sef

Hello Alleybuy,

Kindly forward us your order number and other detail to contact@shoptomydoor.com so we can look into this and contact you. There was a mix up during our site upgrade, even after we informed customers not to go ahead with payments until we had completed the upgrade. We do not intend to overcharge customers as quality service at all times is our goal and focus in business.

Thank you.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 5:20pm On Nov 11, 2014
vinobieze:

Hello Vinobieze,

Kindly forward us your order number and other detail to contact@shoptomydoor.com so we can look into this and contact you. There was a mix up during our site upgrade, even after we informed customers not to go ahead with payments until we had completed the upgrade. We do not intend to overcharge customers as quality service at all times is our goal and focus in business.

Thank you
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 5:21pm On Nov 11, 2014
vinobieze:

Hello Vinobieze,

Kindly forward us your order number and other detail to contact@shoptomydoor.com so we can look into this and contact you as soon as possible. There was a mix up during our site upgrade, even after we informed customers not to go ahead with payments until we had completed the upgrade. We do not intend to overcharge customers as quality service at all times is our goal and focus in business.

Thank you
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 5:34pm On Nov 11, 2014
sluvy4tune:

My brother forget shoptomydoor
They are the next big scam After our politician

Hello Sluvy4tune,

Kindly note that we are always ready to attend to the enquiries and needs of our customers. So, if you have any complains please forward it right away to contact@shoptomydoor.com where we take it up immediately to resolve.

Thank you.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by iyatrustee(f): 10:11pm On Nov 22, 2014
I have used them a lot in the last 1 year. They are genuine.

Their e - procurement service is a life saver.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by logi: 1:44pm On Dec 04, 2014
Shoptomydoor Review - My experience as I update you....

Fri, Nov 28, 2014 - Shoptomydoor email to me:
"....Your invoice has now been generated and can be paid for by logging into your warehouse"

Fri, Nov 28, 2014 - Next Shoptomydoor email to me (after payment was made):
"... Thank you for your order. Please come back soon!"

Mon, Dec 01, 2014 - Shoptomydoor email to me:
"....Due to temporary shut down of the cargo clearing section at the Murtala Mohammed International Airport, MM2. Your shipments from the US could not be shipped out over the weekend as expected. This was done to avoid backlog at the clearing section."

From fabricating new weights for my items to delays in shipping, the list of the 'bad service issues' with Shoptomydoor is endless.

No one at shoptomydoor seems to be taking my phone calls today so I cant even ask if my items have been shipped.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by Denn(m): 10:25am On Dec 06, 2014
hello shoptomydoor

i made a payment for shipment out today from USA.

most affordable air shipping method was selected.

kindly confirm when the goods will get to lagos.

thank you
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by logi: 12:13pm On Dec 16, 2014
Fri, 12-05-2014 - "Booked to depart USA with the next Air Freight on the 06 December 2014. Estimated to arrive our Lagos warehouse on 12 December 2014"
Wed, 12-10-2014 - Arrived Lagos Airport, undergoing Customs clearing. Kindly allow 3 to 5 business days for Customs clearing to complete

It has been one week of customs clearing, I still have not received my items. I have stopped trying to call them. They are just interested in making as much as they can off you. I cant wait to weigh this box, I am sure it will weigh half of what I was charged for in the end.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 9:06am On Dec 17, 2014
Denn:
hello shoptomydoor

i made a payment for shipment out today from USA.

most affordable air shipping method was selected.

kindly confirm when the goods will get to lagos.

thank you

Hello Denn,
Kindly provide us your detail to enable us look into this. Thank you.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 9:10am On Dec 17, 2014
logi:
Fri, 12-05-2014 - "Booked to depart USA with the next Air Freight on the 06 December 2014. Estimated to arrive our Lagos warehouse on 12 December 2014"
Wed, 12-10-2014 - Arrived Lagos Airport, undergoing Customs clearing. Kindly allow 3 to 5 business days for Customs clearing to complete

It has been one week of customs clearing, I still have not received my items. I have stopped trying to call them. They are just interested in making as much as they can off you. I cant wait to weigh this box, I am sure it will weigh half of what I was charged for in the end.

Hello Logi,

Shipments that arrived Lagos are still undergoing customs clearing, we regret the delay which was caused by the fracas between Customs and the licensed clearing agents. There is a massive backlog of shipments already at the cargo section and once shipments are cleared you will be notified. For faster response to your enquiries please call 0700 800 8000. Thank you
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 9:22am On Dec 17, 2014
iyatrustee:
I have used them a lot in the last 1 year. They are genuine.

Their e - procurement service is a life saver.

Hello Iyatrustee,

Thank you for the trust you have in us, we will continue to look for ways to improve our service to serve you better. We appreciate your feedback.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 12:11pm On Dec 17, 2014
logi:
Shoptomydoor Review - My experience as I update you....

"....Your invoice has now been generated and can be paid for by logging into your warehouse"

"....Due to temporary shut down of the cargo clearing section at the Murtala Mohammed International Airport, MM2. Your shipments from the US could not be shipped out over the weekend as expected. This was done to avoid backlog at the clearing section."

From fabricating new weights for my items to delays in shipping, the list of the 'bad service issues' with Shoptomydoor is endless.

No one at shoptomydoor seems to be taking my phone calls today so I cant even ask if my items have been shipped.

Hello Logi,

We regret the inconveniences caused you by the delay which resulted from the temporary shutdown of the Cargo Section of Murtala Muhammed International Airport (MM2). Kindly provide us with a phone number or an email address to enable us look into all issues you are having immediately, also your complains can be sent to contact@shoptomydoor.com.

Thank you.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by Denn(m): 2:45pm On Dec 17, 2014
shoptomydoor:

Hello Denn,
Kindly provide us your detail to enable us look into this. Thank you.

47986. is the tracking number.

please can i get the goods before christmas?
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by twinskenny(m): 2:56pm On Dec 17, 2014
Twice now..not bad service from them.. friendly customer service too.. oluchi is superb..
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by ezeuba(m): 8:22am On Dec 21, 2014
I want to wade into this since it seems they respond better on this forum than the canned responses I get on the phone or email. I've been using this service for more than 6 months now but until sometime ago when they 'upgraded' their system some parts of their operations nose-dived. Previously, when my items are delivered it usually takes less than 6 hours for the items to appear in my warehouse ready for the weekly shipping. However, since this 'upgrade' I have been missed the weekly shipments twice due to no fault of mine, just that the delivered items now take more than a day to reflect in my warehouse. For instance this weekend, an item was delivered on Friday morning around 9am Houston time. Uptil now that same item has not been registered in my warehouse for me to ship, hence I missed the shipment. Note that the deadline to pay for shipments is 5:59am Nigerian time Saturday which is around 11:59pm Houston time Friday. An item that was delivered around 9 am their time was not registered by 11pm. If that is not slacking I don't know what else is. Moreover, it seems the shipment billing is now done arbitrarily. Case in point: I bought some 12 pieces of Blackberry phones in September with a weight of around 6 pounds and was billed around $35, just last week I bought 11 pieces of the same phones again with a weight of around 8 pounds and got a bill of $72. When I asked why they started propounding to me the dynamics involved in shipping weight versus volume, for the same identical phones and one phone less than the previous delivery. I purposely left out that particular delivery for shipment this weekend because that is not the last they will hear about it from me. It is these small issues that when they continue piling up will ultimately affect the standing of any company. Overall they are trying but there is room for improvement. As for genuineness, I can vouch for them on that. The only problem they have is operational issues which they can improve on if they make the effort. I've never had reason to complain about their charges until now, but I hope they can take another look at the points I'm raising and re-appraise my shipping charges.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 10:59am On Dec 22, 2014
Denn:

47986. is the tracking number.

please can i get the goods before christmas?

Hello Denn,

Your goods are currently in our Lagos office. Thank you.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 11:12am On Dec 22, 2014
ezeuba:
I want to wade into this since it seems they respond better on this forum than the canned responses I get on the phone or email. I've been using this service for more than 6 months now but until sometime ago when they 'upgraded' their system some parts of their operations nose-dived. Previously, when my items are delivered it usually takes less than 6 hours for the items to appear in my warehouse ready for the weekly shipping. However, since this 'upgrade' I have been missed the weekly shipments twice due to no fault of mine, just that the delivered items now take more than a day to reflect in my warehouse. For instance this weekend, an item was delivered on Friday morning around 9am Houston time. Uptil now that same item has not been registered in my warehouse for me to ship, hence I missed the shipment. Note that the deadline to pay for shipments is 5:59am Nigerian time Saturday which is around 11:59pm Houston time Friday. An item that was delivered around 9 am their time was not registered by 11pm. If that is not slacking I don't know what else is. Moreover, it seems the shipment billing is now done arbitrarily. Case in point: I bought some 12 pieces of Blackberry phones in September with a weight of around 6 pounds and was billed around $35, just last week I bought 11 pieces of the same phones again with a weight of around 8 pounds and got a bill of $72. When I asked why they started propounding to me the dynamics involved in shipping weight versus volume, for the same identical phones and one phone less than the previous delivery. I purposely left out that particular delivery for shipment this weekend because that is not the last they will hear about it from me. It is these small issues that when they continue piling up will ultimately affect the standing of any company. Overall they are trying but there is room for improvement. As for genuineness, I can vouch for them on that. The only problem they have is operational issues which they can improve on if they make the effort. I've never had reason to complain about their charges until now, but I hope they can take another look at the points I'm raising and re-appraise my shipping charges.

Hello Ezeuba,

Kindly provide us with your detail, to enable look into your complains. Also, a lot of customers have commended our recent upgrade, however, we appreciate you feedback just as we'll continue to look for ways to improve our services to give you a better experience. kindly let us know those aspects you have issues with so we can look into it as soon as possible. Compliments of the season.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by Denn(m): 12:51pm On Dec 22, 2014
shoptomydoor:

Hello Denn,

Your goods are currently in our Lagos office. Thank you.

Can I come to pick them now

Modified....

Called your contact centre and was told it has been sent for delivery.

Hope I will get it delivered by tomorrow as promised.

Thanks
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 4:27pm On Dec 22, 2014
ezeuba:

Hello Ezeuba,

Kindly provide us with your detail, to enable look into your complains. Also, a lot of customers have commended our recent upgrade, however, we appreciate you feedback just as we'll continue to look for ways to improve our services to give you a better experience. kindly let us know those aspects you have issues with so we can look into it as soon as possible. Thank you.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 5:08pm On Dec 22, 2014
Denn:

Can I come to pick them now

Modified....

Called your contact centre and was told it has been sent for delivery.

Hope I will get it delivered by tomorrow as promised.

Thanks

Hello Denn,

Fedex has picked shipments for dispatch already, so from tomorrow they will begin to deliver all shipments.

Thank you.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by Nobody: 1:50am On Dec 23, 2014
I have been using this service for about a year now. Not top notch but good enough, until this December, the sweet song in my mouth has become bitter. Poor service quality is eroding the good image they had tried to create in recent past. They advertised for Black Friday shipping discounts. Since I needed to get a new car seat for my baby to travel in on our long drive to home town as she has outgrown her infant car seat, I decided to use the opportunity to bring in the car seat and some other items. My first item was logged into the warehouse 1st of December, 2014. The last item logged in 12th December. I requested for the invoices so I could pay for the shipment. As I am writing this, no invoice has been generated almost 2weeks on. I have sent countless mails, called their customer lines each time they say 'someone is working on it' almost 2weeks and someone hasn't finished generating the invoices. To add salt to my sore, they are keep sending notifications that storage charges will now apply to my suite because my items have out stayed the 21days limit. For Christ sake whose fault is that?

As it stands, my holiday won't go as planned. I am so sad and regretting why I had to build so much trust for this service. Well once beaten, twice shy. After this experience, I'll quietly go back to MyUS.com so I can have my peace of mind. Moreover, the disparity in shipping charges is minimal. I can't trade my peace for anything.

@shoptomydoor, put your house in order. You've worked so hard to come this far, only to go for a nosedive. If it's worth doing, it's worth doing well.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by Denn(m): 6:18pm On Dec 23, 2014
shoptomydoor:

Hello Denn,

Fedex has picked shipments for dispatch already, so from tomorrow they will begin to deliver all shipments.

Thank you.

I have stated herein that I want the goods before Xmas. I even suggested coming over to pick them despite having paid for full delivery.

I have not received the goods and it would be an extreme disservice if I don't get it before noon tomorrow.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 10:19am On Dec 24, 2014
Denn:

I have stated herein that I want the goods before Xmas. I even suggested coming over to pick them despite having paid for full delivery.

I have not received the goods and it would be an extreme disservice if I don't get it before noon tomorrow.

Hello Denn,

Your package has been handed over to Fedex and should be delivered to you kindly track with 047986. Thank you.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by afelouz(m): 10:42pm On Dec 26, 2014
shoptomydoor

hello,

I will like to know if i can use your service to ship a package that was not bought by me, mobile phone for instance which was bought for me by a friend as gift, what do i need to provide before i can use your service? coz i read somewhere on your site that i have to provide an invoice which shows my name as the buyer or something,

thanks
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 10:26am On Dec 29, 2014
afelouz:
shoptomydoor

hello,

I will like to know if i can use your service to ship a package that was not bought by me, mobile phone for instance which was bought for me by a friend as gift, what do i need to provide before i can use your service? coz i read somewhere on your site that i have to provide an invoice which shows my name as the buyer or something,

thanks

Hello Afelouz,
To use our service simply register on www.shoptomydoor.com and you will be assigned 3 warehouse addresses in UK, US and China free of charge. These addresses provide you the platform to ship items purchased online or gifts from friends and family to you. The invoice requested for only enables us calculate your insurance and can either be in your name or the name of the buyer. For a faster response to all your enquiries please call 0700 800 8000. Thank you
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by logi: 2:29pm On Dec 29, 2014
Shoptomydoor Shoptomydoor Shoptomydoor Shoptomydoor Shoptomydoor Shoptomydoor Shoptomydoor

JUST UPDATING

Fri, Dec 05-2014 - "Booked to depart USA with the next Air Freight on the 06 December 2014. Estimated to arrive our Lagos warehouse on 12 December 2014"
Wed, Dec 10-2014 - Arrived Lagos Airport, undergoing Customs clearing. Kindly allow 3 to 5 business days for Customs clearing to complete

Monday, Dec-29-2014 - It is one month after payment was made and I still have not received my items.

Shoptomydoor Shoptomydoor Shoptomydoor Shoptomydoor Shoptomydoor Shoptomydoor Shoptomydoor Shoptomydoor

WHAT IS HAPPENING TO YOU GUYS?
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 11:55am On Jan 07, 2015
logi:
Shoptomydoor Shoptomydoor Shoptomydoor Shoptomydoor Shoptomydoor Shoptomydoor Shoptomydoor

JUST UPDATING

Fri, Dec 05-2014 - "Booked to depart USA with the next Air Freight on the 06 December 2014. Estimated to arrive our Lagos warehouse on 12 December 2014"
Wed, Dec 10-2014 - Arrived Lagos Airport, undergoing Customs clearing. Kindly allow 3 to 5 business days for Customs clearing to complete

Monday, Dec-29-2014 - It is one month after payment was made and I still have not received my items.

Shoptomydoor Shoptomydoor Shoptomydoor Shoptomydoor Shoptomydoor Shoptomydoor Shoptomydoor Shoptomydoor

WHAT IS HAPPENING TO YOU GUYS?

Hello Logi,

Going by your updates this shipment ought to have reached you by now. Kindly provide us with your order number, so we can look into this immediately.

Thank you.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by Denn(m): 12:03pm On Jan 07, 2015
shoptomydoor:

Hello Denn,

Your package has been handed over to Fedex and should be delivered to you kindly track with 047986. Thank you.
Received. Thanks
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by babasas: 12:59pm On Jan 07, 2015
I have same issue with logi. It's over a month now. Shipment no. 50087 and 51504.
Thanks

Hello Logi,

Going by your updates this shipment ought to have reached you by now. Kindly provide us with your order number, so we can look into this immediately.

Thank you.[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Men In Nigeria (Photos) / Picture Of Biggest Private Mansion In Nigeria? / Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Using Fiverr.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.