Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,109 members, 7,807,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor - Business (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor (93831 Views)

My Experience With Shoptomydoor / Shopping Experience With Shoptomydoor / My Personal Review Of Shoptomydoor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 1:44pm On Mar 22, 2016
Hi Adaowerri,

Kindly confirm the delivery time frame from the seller or supplier as that varies, some might take a day or two. Please inquire from the seller or online store. For enquiries about our services call us on 0700 800 8000.

Thanks.

Adaowerri111:

Hello Nduka, I'm very new with this process, about making use of your service but found something confusing, just want to know, how long will it take items bought from aliexpress to arrive my China address
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by stoladcom: 2:26pm On Mar 22, 2016
Sir,

kindly send to me the shipping cost (air and sea) for this item with the attached picture: XtremepowerUS V-Type 55CC 2 Stroke Gas Post Hole Digger (Digger + 8"Bit)

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by richeso: 2:14pm On Mar 25, 2016
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by xtremeidea(m): 10:55pm On Mar 27, 2016
shoptomydoor:
Hi Xtremeidea,

It is advisable you use your direct line when shopping on any online store.

Thanks.

Hello Shop to my door.

Do you accept deliveries on weekend?
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 5:01pm On Mar 29, 2016
Hi Xtremeneidea,

Thank you for contacting us. Our offices are open Monday through Friday from 8AM - 5PM.
We do not open weekends, hence will not be available to receive delivereies, however, some delivery companies are aware of this and might attempt a delivery to meet their target, but be sure that items we are yet to receive will be redelivered by the next working day.

For enquiries always call 0700 800 8000 or email: contact@shoptomydoor.com.

xtremeidea:

Hello Shop to my door.

Do you accept deliveries on weekend?

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 1:58pm On Mar 30, 2016
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by Opistorincos(m): 5:15pm On Apr 04, 2016
shoptomydoor:
Hi Xtremeneidea,

Thank you for contacting us. Our offices are open Monday through Friday from 8AM - 5PM.
We do not open weekends, hence will not be available to receive delivereies, however, some delivery companies are aware of this and might attempt a delivery to meet their target, but be sure that items we are yet to receive will be redelivered by the next working day.

For enquiries always call 0700 800 8000 or email: contact@shoptomydoor.com.

whats the appropriate way to input my address 12011 Westbrae Parkway #B
STMD - UNIT NG85336
Houston, - 77031
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 5:57pm On Apr 04, 2016
Hi Opistorinscos,

See attached how to use your warehouse address while shopping online.

Thanks,

Opistorincos:

whats the appropriate way to input my address 12011 Westbrae Parkway #B
STMD - UNIT NG85336
Houston, - 77031

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by Opistorincos(m): 7:05pm On Apr 04, 2016
shoptomydoor:
Hi Opistorinscos,

Thanks,

thanks, I don input am wrongly already.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by Opistorincos(m): 9:31pm On Apr 05, 2016
shoptomydoor:
Hi Opistorinscos,

Thanks,

Opeyemi Olaniyi
12011 Westbrae Parkway #B
STMD - UNIT NG85336
Houston, TX 77031
UNITED STATES

This was the way i entered the address, will it be delivered to the right address??
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 8:51am On Apr 06, 2016
Hi Opistorinscos,

Yes it will definitely be delivered to your assigned warehouse.
Once it reaches the US warehouse, kindly allow 24 - 48 business hours for us to take inventory of your items and update your warehouse.
Your warehouse has been improved for a more accurate update, simply input the details of your expected purchases in your warehouse when you log in. This new feature will make inventory much more accurate as well as reduce your inventory charge by 30%.

To do this click on 'Start Shipment' to input the details.

'Start Shipment' is used to start a totally new shipment. So, all items here will ship seperately. We recommend you separate shipments based on how you want them shipped. So items going by air should be in one shipment, and those by sea (where feasible) in another.

For more information call 0700 800 8000 or email: contact@shoptomydoor.com and our dedicated customer service team will be glad to show how to do this.

Opistorincos:

Opeyemi Olaniyi
12011 Westbrae Parkway #B
STMD - UNIT NG85336
Houston, TX 77031
UNITED STATES

This was the way i entered the address, will it be delivered to the right address??
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by Opistorincos(m): 9:39am On Apr 06, 2016
shoptomydoor:
Hi Opistorinscos,

Yes it will definitely be delivered to your assigned warehouse.
Once it reaches the US warehouse, kindly allow 24 - 48 business hours for us to take inventory of your items and update your warehouse.
Your warehouse has been improved for a more accurate update, simply input the details of your expected purchases in your warehouse when you log in. This new feature will make inventory much more accurate as well as reduce your inventory charge by 30%.

To do this click on 'Start Shipment' to input the details.

'Start Shipment' is used to start a totally new shipment. So, all items here will ship seperately. We recommend you separate shipments based on how you want them shipped. So items going by air should be in one shipment, and those by sea (where feasible) in another.

For more information call 0700 800 8000 or email: contact@shoptomydoor.com and our dedicated customer service team will be glad to show how to do this.

Thanks for the swift response, I was really scared abt the fact that i entered it incorrectly but now that i am rest assured that it will be delivered to the right address regardless... Thanks a bunch
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 8:37am On Apr 08, 2016
You are welcome.
Thank you for choosing Shoptomydoor for your shopping and shipping needs.
For further enquiries please call us on 0700 800 8000 or email: contact@shoptomydoor.com.

Opistorincos:

Thanks for the swift response, I was really scared abt the fact that i entered it incorrectly but now that i am rest assured that it will be delivered to the right address regardless... Thanks a bunch
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by ibabz(m): 10:06pm On Apr 13, 2016
I regret using you guys to ship my order from the UK. I bought an item from a seller through eBay auction, I never knew I have to request for an invoice asides the one PayPal issued which I attached to my booking.

This is not my first time of buying things from eBay and nobody has never asked me to produce an invoice from the seller before my item is released to me.

Where is it written in your terms and conditions that I should present an invoice from my seller before my order would be released to me?

shipment 99742

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by ibabz(m): 2:10pm On Apr 26, 2016
ibabz:
I regret using you guys to ship my order from the UK. I bought an item from a seller through eBay auction, I never knew I have to request for an invoice asides the one PayPal issued which I attached to my booking.

This is not my first time of buying things from eBay and nobody has never asked me to produce an invoice from the seller before my item is released to me.

Where is it written in your terms and conditions that I should present an invoice from my seller before my order would be released to me?

shipment 99742

The issue is resolved and I have received the order.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by Onisuru1(m): 7:12am On Apr 30, 2016
@shoptomydoor
missing item.
there is missing extra blades from the cutting machine. the extra blades are in flat woods. the two extra blades for the machine worth alot .
regards
unit2020

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by warchild00: 6:38pm On May 23, 2016
So tempted to order a 65" Smart TV from Ebay.. But my Fear is If i use AIR to ship STMD would end up charging x2 the cost of the TV, Especially with this Ex Rate.. If i use Sea.. I guess I would be watching the TV in 2017... grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by showreals(m): 12:07pm On Jun 29, 2016
please delete all items in my Unit.
NG21097

you can give to charity if you dont mind.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by Astutechris(m): 3:54pm On Jun 30, 2016
Pls I need urgent response.
How much will it cost to buy this PC and delivered to me in Onitsha?

http://m.ebay.com/itm/HP-COMPAQ-8510p-LAPTOP-2-60-GHz-4-GB-160-GB-522-1680-X-1050-Bluetooth-/252429980261?nav=SEARCH
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by mercenaruss: 7:44pm On Jul 07, 2016
Complete review is coming back soon.
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 11, 2016
Hi shoptomydoor, you guys are yet to deliver my item, just because you couldn't reach my no, the item has reached Nigeria since last month, but you guys have not delivered it to my address just because, you said you cant reach my Phone no,i have repeatedly sent mail to you guys, stating that you should just go ahead and deliver it to my address, i,m not in Nigeria right now, but i,ve informed somebody to receive the item, please look into this ASAP

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by MrsNaira(f): 12:01pm On Jul 11, 2016
Shoptomydoor, do you guys ship from the UK to Nigeria?
As in, do you have a UK warehouse address I can ship to?
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 3:50pm On Jul 11, 2016
Hi Mrsnaira,

Yes, we ship from UK to Nigeria.

You can sign up on https://www.shoptomydoor.com to have access to a UK warehouse address that you can use o place your order.

MrsNaira:
Shoptomydoor, do you guys ship from the UK to Nigeria?

As in, do you have a UK warehouse address I can ship to?

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by MrsNaira(f): 8:02pm On Jul 11, 2016
Na wa o...

Shoptomydoor, I'm not very impressed.

There seem to be quite a number of accusations of hidden charges and delayed shipment levelled against you guys.

This reminds me of my VERY traumatizing experience with Shippyme

My business can't handle this again o.

I'll look somewhere else.

Thank you for replying though.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by MrsNaira(f): 8:04pm On Jul 11, 2016
Na wa o...

I have read through this thread from beginning to end.

There seem to be quite a number of accusations of hidden charges and delayed shipment levelled against you guys.

Thank you for replying though
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by MrsNaira(f): 8:05pm On Jul 11, 2016
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 11:16am On Jul 12, 2016
Hi MrsNaira,

Kindly note that we do not have hidden charges as all required charges are visible on the invoice generated when you attempt to make payment for your order.

However, other charges which includes customs duty charge is a mandatory charge which is required for your shipment to be received in Nigeria and delivered to you and you can find out more on this on https://www.shoptomydoor.com/other-charges.html.

Also note that we ship ou from the US weekly and as such we deliver packages weekly meeting the estimated transit time of 6-12 business days from that location.

Kindly provide your mobile number and name so that we can reach to explain the services better.

We remain committed to providing a stress free shipping and shopping services.

MrsNaira:
Na wa o...

I have read through this thread from beginning to end.

Thank you for replying though
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 12:48pm On Jul 12, 2016
Hi Westmest,

A call is to be placed through to you before delivery attempt is made (by Nation delivery) and this is to ensure that packages are delivered to the rightful owner/consignee and also make sure that they are available to receive it.

However, you are to provide us (via email) with a reachable phone number and name of the consignee so that it can be delivered accordingly.

Thank you

westmest:
Hi shoptomydoor, you guys are yet to deliver my item, just because you couldn't reach my no, the item has reached Nigeria since last month, but you guys have not delivered it to my address just because, you said you cant reach my Phone no,i have repeatedly sent mail to you guys, stating that you should just go ahead and deliver it to my address, i,m not in Nigeria right now, but i,ve informed somebody to receive the item, please look into this ASAP
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by kowema(f): 4:19pm On Jul 12, 2016
shoptomydoor:
Hi MrsNaira,

Kindly note that we do not have hidden charges as all required charges are visible on the invoice generated when you attempt to make payment for your order.

However, other charges which includes customs duty charge is a mandatory charge which is required for your shipment to be received in Nigeria and delivered to you and you can find out more on this on https://www.shoptomydoor.com/other-charges.html.

Also note that we ship ou from the US weekly and as such we deliver packages weekly meeting the estimated transit time of 6-12 business days from that location.

Kindly provide your mobile number and name so that we can reach to explain the services better.

We remain committed to providing a stress free shipping and shopping services.

@Shoptomydoor, So you guys decided to bill me $30 for goods valued at $77?.
You guys need to find a way around this your mathematics o. It's so annoying that I feel like dashing you guys the shipment sef

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by computerboy: 5:40pm On Jul 12, 2016
Astutechris:
Pls I need urgent response.
How much will it cost to buy this PC and delivered to me in Onitsha?

http://m.ebay.com/itm/HP-COMPAQ-8510p-LAPTOP-2-60-GHz-4-GB-160-GB-522-1680-X-1050-Bluetooth-/252429980261?nav=SEARCH

That laptop is costly and will cost you about 25k to onitsha.

I have a better offer for you

A hp probook core i3 4gb ram and 500gb HDD with fingerprint and windows 10 pre installed. I'm in onitsha too. Contact me through my signature to see other laptops I have. Thank you
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by shoptomydoor: 12:05pm On Jul 13, 2016
Hi Kowema,

The cost for your air shipment is calculated based on the package weight/dimension while the value for your item only have effect on the customs duty charge which is estimated as 10% of your item value.

There are some items which could be very little and expensive like rings, chains, etc. but they are billed based size/weight rather than value as prescribed by IATA.

You can get more details on this on the link https://www.shoptomydoor.com/my-shipping-cost.html.

kowema:

@Shoptomydoor, So you guys decided to bill me $30 for goods valued at $77?.
You guys need to find a way around this your mathematics o. It's so annoying that I feel like dashing you guys the shipment sef
Re: What Is Your Experience With Shoptomydoor by kowema(f): 12:32pm On Jul 13, 2016
shoptomydoor:
Hi Kowema,

The cost for your air shipment is calculated based on the package weight/dimension while the value for your item only have effect on the customs duty charge which is estimated as 10% of your item value.

There are some items which could be very little and expensive like rings, chains, etc. but they are billed based size/weight rather than value as prescribed by IATA.

You can get more details on this on the link https://www.shoptomydoor.com/my-shipping-cost.html.

My bill even turned out to be about $42 that's N13,000 for items I mean 4 cloths worth 27,000..Nawa o.
The whole essence of participating in the Store's Sales was totally lost after I saw Ur bill for shipping.

You guys should just come up with ideas that would be easier, affordable plus reliable for your customers.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (28) (Reply)

Top 10 Richest Men In Nigeria (Photos) / Picture Of Biggest Private Mansion In Nigeria? / Free Tutorial On How To Make Money Using Fiverr.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.