Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,395 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:25 AM

BREAKING: Alpha Jet Used Yesterday Against Boko Haram Is Missing - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Alpha Jet Used Yesterday Against Boko Haram Is Missing (5265 Views)

Kachikwu, Emefiele Fly Same Private Jet Used By Diezani / Kachikwu, Emefiele Fly Private Jet Used By Deziani / Defence Headquarter Declares Airforce Alpha Jet Missing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: Alpha Jet Used Yesterday Against Boko Haram Is Missing by 4Play(m): 11:05am On Sep 14, 2014
The planes are old and poorly maintained. It could also have been sabotaged on the ground before take off.

However, if the pilot didn't have the time to put in a "may day" call, then it may have been shot down.
Re: BREAKING: Alpha Jet Used Yesterday Against Boko Haram Is Missing by Nobody: 11:14am On Sep 14, 2014
#BringBackOurJet
Re: BREAKING: Alpha Jet Used Yesterday Against Boko Haram Is Missing by Deeman87: 11:20am On Sep 14, 2014
McWhillion: Over 200 Chibok girls missing
$20 billion dollars missing
20 police officers were three days ago missing
Alpha jet used yesterday missing
You waka any how, you'll go missing

Probably Nigeria too is missing on world map.
CNN will know grin
All these are scam...lol

God! let's dis not be true cos if BH handle dat jet eh, not only d north wil sufer BH unleash..
Re: BREAKING: Alpha Jet Used Yesterday Against Boko Haram Is Missing by danduchi(m): 11:27am On Sep 14, 2014
probably same jet collapsed synagogue church...the nigeria army should ask T.B Joushua where it followed
Re: BREAKING: Alpha Jet Used Yesterday Against Boko Haram Is Missing by kwanKwasiyya(m): 11:29am On Sep 14, 2014
I pray for the airmen hope the ejected before the possible crash if not that's a big problem as the airforce is low on airmen. That jet was the last operational one of its kind supporting the war. Ibnsultan
Re: BREAKING: Alpha Jet Used Yesterday Against Boko Haram Is Missing by cocoberry(f): 11:41am On Sep 14, 2014
Now dis is some Scary news!
Re: BREAKING: Alpha Jet Used Yesterday Against Boko Haram Is Missing by shaddoww: 11:42am On Sep 14, 2014
The aircraft is not missing oooo, it only chased shekau to T.b joshua's church and is yet to return since shekau is yet to be eliminated
Re: BREAKING: Alpha Jet Used Yesterday Against Boko Haram Is Missing by titoetal(m): 11:51am On Sep 14, 2014
rabzy01:
The President of Nigeria has 11 private jets for his personal merriment and the transport of his friends including ex-terrorists and terror sponsors yet the Nigerian army relies on only a single jet bomber to combat very dangerous politically sponsored terror in the nations north.

Our efforts to reach the army for comment have been unsuccessful.

The author and his accomplices, whether local or foreign. The way they love to celebrate any unlikely event against the nation and immediately link it to our President shows the type of opposition we are building. Many of them will love to hear and see that boko haram over run the states but by the special grace of God, boko haram and all its supporters will be defeated.

May the Lord continue to give our Soldiers victory and protection.
Re: BREAKING: Alpha Jet Used Yesterday Against Boko Haram Is Missing by tempest01(m): 12:08pm On Sep 14, 2014
Maybe the aircraft sighted at synagogue?
Re: BREAKING: Alpha Jet Used Yesterday Against Boko Haram Is Missing by focus7: 12:16pm On Sep 14, 2014
I smell sabotage. Boko haram is nothing but nigeria military officials using external forces to fight nigerians. If Jonathan will win the war against boko haram he should sack all the generals in nigeria army and their equivalents in other military arms even to d customs and probe them, these generals are the ones behind boko haram.
Re: BREAKING: Alpha Jet Used Yesterday Against Boko Haram Is Missing by udemzyudex(m): 12:17pm On Sep 14, 2014
In Obasanjo voice.... I dey laugh grin grin

After how many days? So na now dem remember say e dey miss?
Re: BREAKING: Alpha Jet Used Yesterday Against Boko Haram Is Missing by Cannonleo(m): 12:17pm On Sep 14, 2014
Sahara reporters rubbish just a nice way of telling us that they are bck.

Check all media reports on the kwonduga battle.there was no mention of air support from naf else our usual unknow sources wil have spilled it. Lazy journLism for ur info
My friends in bornu confirmed that the battle was strictly a ground affair...

For ur info most Naf activities were centered easf of gwoza on that day and Bleep u for saying that there is only one jet in the whole of bornu.i guess u havent heart of beechcrart,f-7 et al.rubbish

I await DHQ to prove me wrong
Re: BREAKING: Alpha Jet Used Yesterday Against Boko Haram Is Missing by IHEJIRIKAisBOKO: 12:23pm On Sep 14, 2014
Cannonleo: Sahara reporters rubbish just a nice way of telling us that they are bck.

Check all media reports on the kwonduga battle.there was no mention of air support from naf else our usual unknow sources wil have spilled it. Lazy journLism for ur info

For ur info most Naf activities were centered easf of gwoza on that day and Bleep u for saying that there is only one jet in the whole of bornu.i guess u havent heart of beechcrart,f-7 et al.rubbish

Mr foolish

The news is already on NTA. Check the twitter handle of Gen Chris Olukolade, the media officer of the Nigerian army, he has also reported it.
Re: BREAKING: Alpha Jet Used Yesterday Against Boko Haram Is Missing by Cannonleo(m): 12:23pm On Sep 14, 2014
Cannonleo: Sahara reporters rubbish just a nice way of telling us that they are bck.

Dhq just proved me wrong now..the aircraft how ever had no bizness in kwonduga
Re: BREAKING: Alpha Jet Used Yesterday Against Boko Haram Is Missing by iheanyi40(m): 12:25pm On Sep 14, 2014
donroxy: the jet 4 don return to base Na hold-up catch am for air grin
kaigrin
Re: BREAKING: Alpha Jet Used Yesterday Against Boko Haram Is Missing by Cannonleo(m): 1:10pm On Sep 14, 2014
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO: Mr foolish

The news is already on NTA. Check the twitter handle of Gen Chris Olukolade, the media officer of the Nigerian army, he has also reported it.

Yea sorry.pardon me.
Bur cnt u just talk without insults
Re: BREAKING: Alpha Jet Used Yesterday Against Boko Haram Is Missing by ddazz: 1:21pm On Sep 14, 2014
mikeansy: Whether this is just media propaganda or sabotage by elements in our army, GEJ will still remain President untill 2019!

Let saboteurs keep running the country down, it still won't shape the next election. GEJ will carry on there!

It is because of parochial S.O.Bs like u that this country is where it is now...U think everything boils down to Jonathan getting re-elected even if the country has to go to hell for that to be achieved...I assure u that if ur benefactor doesnt sit up and get the job done, the only people he will be presiding over come May 2015 are members of his extended family in Otueke...

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Alpha Jet Used Yesterday Against Boko Haram Is Missing by Mcbussy(m): 5:02pm On Sep 14, 2014
abunafiu: na wa ooo
its probabaly in sambissa.

Hehehehe...boko don get airport or runway for sambisa? grin

Or you think jets just land on trees and forests? tongue
Re: BREAKING: Alpha Jet Used Yesterday Against Boko Haram Is Missing by Hasselbaink: 5:35pm On Sep 14, 2014
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria At 54! 5 Things You May Not Know About Nigeria / "I Will Kill More Igbos To Save The Country" - Buhari On BBC Hausa / Who Runs Nigeria, Is It Buhari Or Jibril From Sudan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.