Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

Vacancy; A Creative Story Writer With Strong Command Of English. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Vacancy; A Creative Story Writer With Strong Command Of English. (830 Views)

I Need Urgent Help From A Story Writer / Writer/story Writer For Publishers And Authors. / Anyone Or Company In Need Of A Movie Story Writer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancy; A Creative Story Writer With Strong Command Of English. by juwoonn(m): 8:29am On Sep 14, 2014
Hello!
I need to hire some people to create a few e-books for me.
You need to handle english language to perfection. spellings, vocabulary and grammatical construction must be perfect. prefer native english speaking person.
You need to be able to set up the e-book with Chapters, Titles, text, pages.
Someone who can write a intrigin e-book who catches the readers interest and make the reader wish to continue to read. The intro of the book need to be really intriging.
I mean fiction books with unique contents (free of plagiarism)

A very matured story line.
Just 60-75 pages
12 font size
Ms word format will do
Interested applicants should please contact me through pm for the niche and further discussion.
Thanks
Re: Vacancy; A Creative Story Writer With Strong Command Of English. by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 14, 2014
juwoonn: Hello!
I need to hire some people to create a few e-books for me.
You need to handle english language to perfection. spellings, vocabulary and grammatical construction must be perfect. prefer native english speaking person.
You need to be able to set up the e-book with Chapters, Titles, text, pages.
Someone who can write a intrigin e-book who catches the readers interest and make the reader wish to continue to read. The intro of the book need to be really intriging.
I mean fiction books with unique contents (free of plagiarism)

A very matured story line.
Just 60-75 pages
12 font size
Ms word format will do
Interested applicants should please contact me through pm for the niche and further discussion.
Thanks

Check my page and see if you like the stories
Re: Vacancy; A Creative Story Writer With Strong Command Of English. by juwoonn(m): 9:59am On Sep 14, 2014
fabiano09:

Ok
I'm on it
Re: Vacancy; A Creative Story Writer With Strong Command Of English. by juwoonn(m): 10:30am On Sep 14, 2014
fabiano09:

Hello bro,
Cool stories, esp the one in sexuality, but u'll either need to remove it completely from NL or re-frame it for me to avoid plagiarism, bcs copyscape will trace the story back to NL.

Pls. Let's talk on fb, bbm or whatsapp
I'll send u a pm now
Re: Vacancy; A Creative Story Writer With Strong Command Of English. by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 14, 2014
juwoonn:
Hello bro,
Cool stories, esp the one in sexuality, but u'll either need to remove it completely from NL or re-frame it for me to avoid plagiarism, bcs copyscape will trace the story back to NL.

Pls. Let's talk on fb, bbm or whatsapp
I'll send u a pm now

Ok
Re: Vacancy; A Creative Story Writer With Strong Command Of English. by LarrySun(m): 11:26am On Sep 14, 2014
I'm game.
Re: Vacancy; A Creative Story Writer With Strong Command Of English. by juwoonn(m): 4:17pm On Sep 14, 2014
LarrySun: I'm game.
Yes boss

(1) (Reply)

MTN And Their Nonsense Fuji Caller Tune / Episode 5: Chronicles Of Isioma…my Tears; His Joy / Episode 14: Chronicles Of Isioma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.