Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,313 members, 7,808,055 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

Hope - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Hope (1031 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hope by Desola1(f): 10:14am On Sep 14, 2014
Ok so i think i have always had this writer alterego part of me(not so sure though) so yesterday i decided to try my hands on something....so here goes nothing
Re: Hope by Desola1(f): 10:22am On Sep 14, 2014
When life gets rough
and you feel like turning it all off
When the sky doesn't seem blue
and your dreams fail to come true
When all hope seems dashed
and all your problems refuse to b bashed
Do not give it all up
remememba you are made for the top
Behind every cloud there is always a silver lining
it doesn't matter the timing
Never forget to include God
he is always in control,he is the lord....
P.S-am no writer,just trying to delve into writing so your opinions are highly welcomed..thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hope by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 21, 2014
Desola1: When life gets rough
and you feel like turning it all off
When the sky doesn't seem blue
and your dreams fail to come true
When all hope seems dashed
and all your problems refuse to b bashed
Do not give it all up
remememba you are made for the top
Behind every cloud there is always a silver lining
it doesn't matter the timing
Never forget to include God
he is always in control,he is the lord....
P.S-am no writer,just trying to delve into writing so your opinions are highly welcomed..thank you
Not bad,with practise you'll improve
Re: Hope by Desola1(f): 10:12pm On Sep 21, 2014
Shady98:
Not bad,with practise you'll improve
gee...thanks,been hoping someone would say something about it but seems peeps ain't got time for some shitty writer who came outta the blues(i have a high self esteem) so i literally forgot i posted something here so i almost peed in my pants when i saw a new post cos this is my 1st post on nairaland and i was scared of what people might think but you've kinda taken my fear away..thanks once again
Re: Hope by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 21, 2014
Desola1: gee...thanks,been hoping someone would say something about it but seems peeps ain't got time for some shitty writer who came outta the blues(i have a high self esteem) so i literally forgot i posted something here so i almost peed in my pants when i saw a new post cos this is my 1st post on nairaland and i was scared of what people might think but you've kinda taking my fear away..thanks once again
Lol, from your lengthy post, i can gauge your excitement and i must say it's really HIGH!..Its usual for a person to post a nice topic but if it's not about maheedas sextape,it's not gonna have comments (check my profile, I'm a good example) just don't be deterred,infact as of now I'm following you and making sure i comment on any of your posts. You just make sure u create many topics and express yourself as much as you feel like.

1 Like

Re: Hope by Desola1(f): 1:15am On Sep 22, 2014
Shady98:
Lol, from your lengthy post, i can gauge your excitement and i must say it's really HIGH!..Its usual for a person to post a nice topic but if it's not about maheedas sextape,it's not gonna have comments (check my profile, I'm a good example) just don't be deterred,infact as of now I'm following you and making sure i comment on any of your posts. You just make sure u create many topics and express yourself as much as you feel like.
thanks for the advice,would try to do as you said
Re: Hope by oluwasunshine(f): 5:09pm On Sep 26, 2014
Shady98:
so funny
Re: Hope by EagleScribes: 11:32pm On Oct 06, 2014
Desola1:
gee...thanks,been hoping someone would say something about it but seems peeps ain't got time for some shitty writer who came outta the blues(i have a high self esteem) so i literally forgot i posted something here so i almost peed in my pants when i saw a new post cos this is my 1st post on nairaland and i was scared of what people might think but you've kinda taken my fear away..thanks once again

Hello Desola, it's not that people don't have time for you but the reason is simple - make sure your titles are captivating and attractive such that anyone who sees the title of your work will want to know what's all about.

Also, you've got the potentials of a poet and writer. Pump it more with more zeal, passion and drive. Let's criticize it for you and I see you making it big here.

Cheers
Re: Hope by EagleScribes: 11:33pm On Oct 06, 2014
Desola1:

Hello Desola, it's not that people don't have time for you but the reason is simple - make sure your titles are captivating and attractive such that anyone who sees the title of your work will want to know what's all about.

Also, you've got the potentials of a poet and writer. Pump it more with more zeal, passion and drive. Let's criticize it for you and I see you making it big here.

Cheers
Re: Hope by Desola1(f): 9:27pm On Oct 07, 2014
EagleScribes:

Cheers

thanx for the advice

(1) (Reply)

Hey, I will write anything you want..and give you value for your money! / Earn Real, Easy And Confirm Online Money / I Need Articles/ Content Writer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.