Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,696 members, 7,805,854 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering (72976 Views)

Synagogue Church Statement On Collapsed Building / Synagogue Church Of All Nations Building Collapses (Picture) / Jim Iyke Delivered In Synagogue Church Of All Nations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by allisonluvsu(m): 1:07pm On Sep 14, 2014
I just watched the video of how the synagogue church guest house collaspe and the story behind the aircraft hovering around the building. See video below:
Still uploading.Hold on

watch video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ua1MWreHGuw

credits: www.loadedvilla.com

5 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by allisonluvsu(m): 1:30pm On Sep 14, 2014
Thanks for your patience guys. The video has been fully uploaded

1 Like

Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by harizonal123(m): 1:35pm On Sep 14, 2014
Take a look at the last time the aircraft flew around the building and the part of the building that depressed most during the collapse. It could be an attack. U can't rule that out with the helicopter hovering so close. Just keep your minds open as u watch

4 Likes

Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by allisonluvsu(m): 1:47pm On Sep 14, 2014
harizonal123: Take a look at the last time the aircraft flew around the building and the part of the building that depressed most during the collapse. It could be an attack. U can't rule that out with the helicopter hovering so close. Just keep your minds open as u watch

At first when i heard the news on write up, i was like "how can it be an aircraft" but with the closeness to the building, possibly. Lets consider vibration from the aircraft to the building, and on the other side, lets consider how durable the building is.Somehow, i question the foundation of the building and the architectural structure put in place and somehow too, the aircraft might have contributed to the collapse. In my own opinion, the building maybe was not erected firmly and secondly (Blame it on faulty foundation), the Aircraft should have not flown that low on a building coz it is possible to cause resonance on the building

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by nora544: 1:49pm On Sep 14, 2014
Sorry I watch the video 3 times and the aircraft has nothing to do.

Than in the city i live we must have this every month because sometime the plains have to fly over my city and some big planes go down that you feel they will just hit the next house.

What i see in this video, that shows that something with the building was not okay perhaps they didnot use much steel for the buttless so with the time the building will collaps.

He want that his followers and all nigerian believ this fake story from him.

Every engineer know that without steel you cannot build a house like this. Also when they didnot use much cement and less steel it could happen.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by iheanyi40(m): 1:51pm On Sep 14, 2014
Still watching....
Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by Moblord(m): 1:51pm On Sep 14, 2014
From the CCTVs

1 Like

Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by gbaskiboy: 1:51pm On Sep 14, 2014
God is watching oooo

3 Likes

Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by aywhy93(m): 1:51pm On Sep 14, 2014
OMG !!!
Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by peter4d2(m): 1:52pm On Sep 14, 2014
Taught dis made fp yesterday guess d mods jess woke up

1 Like

Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by solid3(m): 1:52pm On Sep 14, 2014
Let me call T B Joshua to confirm this fidio.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by stevolinkon40: 1:53pm On Sep 14, 2014
Wifi. Come on

3 Likes

Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by MizMyColi(f): 1:55pm On Sep 14, 2014
Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by Nobody: 1:55pm On Sep 14, 2014
Nawa

5 Likes

Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by continentalceo(m): 1:55pm On Sep 14, 2014
LoL....this is serious oo
Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by Scarpon(m): 1:55pm On Sep 14, 2014
it could possibly be an attack

1 Like

Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by DaBozz(m): 1:55pm On Sep 14, 2014
Mehn...... Nice job who ever installed the CCTV camera. The video was shocking!.! The whole building just went down as if there was an earthquake!

Back to the matter. Why was the helicopter hovering around the building? #SomeThingIsNotRight...

7 Likes

Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 14, 2014
Why do Nigerians place their hands on their heads when something bad happens?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by sage2(m): 1:57pm On Sep 14, 2014
May God save us.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by omenka(m): 1:57pm On Sep 14, 2014
What exactly are we supposed to do with this Stupd voice just kept saying "the strange aircraft" repeatedly. How the fvck is the aircraft strange?? Haven't aircrafts been flying that route before the incident

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by allisonluvsu(m): 1:57pm On Sep 14, 2014
solid3: Let me call T B Joshua to confirm this fidio.
My internet connection is kinda slow if not i would have uploaded his full statement from emmanuel tv
Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 14, 2014
It should be investigated.
Re: Video Of How Synagogue Church Guest House Collasped Plus Aircraft Hovering by eluquenson(m): 1:57pm On Sep 14, 2014
Hmm! Whether strange aircraft or not everything that happened there has been premeditated.
Simple conspiracy.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Obinna Onuoha Builds Statue Of Jesus, "Biggest" In Africa / David Ibiyeomie: "No Coronavirus In Nigeria, Politicians Using It To Eat Money" / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.