Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,859 members, 7,802,753 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

THE WEB - Literature (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / THE WEB (116842 Views)

The Africa Connected. Success Stories Powered By The Web Contest / ***SECRETS Exposed***how To Get Paid Writing For The Web! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: THE WEB by haryormeedeh(f): 12:43pm On Nov 27, 2014
I just love the story as per there is no unnecessary jargon and the story line is just perfect. kudos to you and please keep the ink flowing. love u plenty
Re: THE WEB by cooljude(m): 1:04pm On Nov 27, 2014
This is a very interesting piece but why must most Nigerians believe in the mystical art.
Re: THE WEB by cyndiana(f): 1:11pm On Nov 27, 2014
Very interesting, i was engrossed that i couldn't go for lunch. kudos
Re: THE WEB by zyzxx(m): 1:17pm On Nov 27, 2014
candy:

Thanks, man! If I got a trophy for making FP, I would've dedicated it to D9ty7, kingphilip, Hameenat94, tescoleps, Fareedha, QueenTolpatx, Queenxtar, fragilegal, Zyzxx, Jennimma, ruffhandu and Missmossy.

You guys rock!

My dear new readers, I welcome you with love o! Stuff46, LongShadow, Sleekyshuga, teemambastos, thaoriginator, Virus007, Wisdytech, Suzyky4u, Uthman51 and the rest, keep following!
thanks so much ma'am. u are the best.
Re: THE WEB by Howmon: 1:21pm On Nov 27, 2014
wowowowowow!!! This story got me. Truth of the matter be say, I started reading this morning, didn't knw when 10am knack, I called in sick!!! I hope my boss is not on this thread. Love Madam Seriki's Juju. He potent well well. I love the creative skill of this writer. Now i'm sad cos the story never finish. will I go to work tomorrow? #JambQuestion

byt the way, 200 naira in 1988 is a lump sum. Thanks candy, now I'm reassured that their is hope for this country!!!

Bless all the readers!!!
Re: THE WEB by zeetyzin(m): 2:26pm On Nov 27, 2014
hmmm,nyc story....got me glued to my phone all day....can't wait for ur next update...you rock!!!
Re: THE WEB by KingBish(f): 3:11pm On Nov 27, 2014
I was never a fan of stories on NL but because the title of your post on fp has 'WEB' on it, I decided to check it out hoping it'd be something about the internet and surprisingly I wasn't disappointed after reading through the first page. I must confess that it's been a long time I read such an intriguing piece.
Reading this post from page 1 to the current 18th page (it's that addictive) sure made my day.
May your ink never stop flowing and your creativity know no bounds.
Re: THE WEB by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 27, 2014
Ah! The devil is a liar. Please Candy, "deactivate" Tobi from that voodoo...and to say i like his character? Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: THE WEB by Fatalveli(m): 3:50pm On Nov 27, 2014
Wow! I must say u are da bomb and I love ur story! Ama follow till the end...
Re: THE WEB by Nobody: 4:10pm On Nov 27, 2014
Wow...I guess the euphoria of hitting FP should be over by now. I just realised how much pressure publicity brings with it!

cooljude:
This is a very interesting piece but why must most Nigerians believe in the mystical art.
This is Africa, my brother and 'juju' happens. If I was writing in a different climate, I would've considered slowly poisoning him and letting Madam ty take the fall. Hemlock, oleander,azaleas, arsenic,cyanide or anti freeze would've done it, but naijas don't roll like that...

@queen jennimma, we need an antidote o

@kingBish,Zeetyzin,Howmon,bossricky,cyndiana(hope u made it to lunch lol),haryormeedeh...thanks for your sweet comments and please don't go away...the party continues.

Ma sweet regular readers, I can see you...don't wanna bother you with mentions now. Thanks ya all.

Updates again tomorrow, God willing.
Re: THE WEB by ruffhandu: 4:16pm On Nov 27, 2014
Howmon:
wowowowowow!!! This story got me. Truth of the matter be say, I started reading this morning, didn't knw when 10am knack, I called in sick!!! I hope my boss is not on this thread. Love Madam Seriki's Juju. He potent well well. I love the creative skill of this writer. Now i'm sad cos the story never finish. will I go to work tomorrow? #JambQuestion

byt the way, 200 naira in 1988 is a lump sum. Thanks candy, now I'm reassured that their is hope for this country!!!

Bless all the readers!!!

Bro, why the bolded if I may ask?
Re: THE WEB by Howmon: 4:54pm On Nov 27, 2014
ruffhandu:

Bro, why the bolded if I may ask?

it's potent and worked almost instantly, it's not a go come
Re: THE WEB by cooljude(m): 5:26pm On Nov 27, 2014
candy:
Wow...I guess the euphoria of hitting FP should be over by now. I just realised how much pressure publicity brings with it!

This is Africa, my brother and 'juju' happens. If I was writing in a different climate, I would've considered slowly poisoning him and letting Madam ty take the fall. Hemlock, oleander,azaleas, arsenic,cyanide or anti freeze would've done it, but naijas don't roll like that...

@queen jennimma, we need an antidote o

@kingBish,Zeetyzin,Howmon,bossricky,cyndiana(hope u made it to lunch lol),haryormeedeh...thanks for your sweet comments and please don't go away...the party continues.

Ma sweet regular readers, I can see you...don't wanna bother you with mentions now. Thanks ya all.

Updates again tomorrow, God willing.
I definitely would follow the work. It really captivated me.
Re: THE WEB by ameenahz(f): 5:46pm On Nov 27, 2014
Candy, this is captivating. Thumbs up.
Re: THE WEB by ruffhandu: 5:55pm On Nov 27, 2014
Howmon:

it's potent and worked almost instantly, it's not a go come

Lol. But na bad thing she do. Portions fail upon expiry anyway, leaving lots of damaging side effects on the initiator.
Re: THE WEB by stuff46(m): 6:19pm On Nov 27, 2014
Sleekyshuga:
"The evil men do live with/after them"...

Madam Seriki, you are trying ooo undecided undecided...

@Candy, thanks for the updates... #Still, I follow kiss..
mrs. Seriki's hopes it lives with her cause she no get pikinq.

You don feed us well today dear, more data to your phone.

God bless
Re: THE WEB by Sleekyshuga(f): 6:38pm On Nov 27, 2014
stuff46:

mrs. Seriki's hopes it lives with her cause she no get pikinq.

You don feed us well today dear, more data to your phone.

God bless
She get pikin now.. The lady that was sleeping with her husband is her biological daughter... I don 4get her name sef undecided undecided..
Re: THE WEB by Milly02(m): 6:44pm On Nov 27, 2014
Ur story got me glued to my fone...slept off reading yestanyt. Can't wait to c hw it end. Candy u are da bomb
Re: THE WEB by Hameenat94(f): 6:48pm On Nov 27, 2014
Congrats on FP!!! Madam Seriki voodoo must lose control over Tobi nd I'm xo glad Temi didn't betray her frnd.
Re: THE WEB by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 27, 2014
Hameenat94 sz:
Congrats on FP!!! Madam Seriki voodoo must lose control over Tobi nd I'm xo glad Temi didn't betray her frnd.
Hmmm...Temi...we'll see sha.

ruffhandu:

Lol. But na bad thing she do. Portions fail upon expiry anyway, leaving lots of damaging side effects on the initiator.
You are right, but there is a yoruba saying that: ki ile to pa oseka, n kan rere a ti ba je...(Before a wicked person reaps the reward of his evils, good things would have spoilt).
Re: THE WEB by stuff46(m): 7:38pm On Nov 27, 2014
Sleekyshuga:
She get pikin now.. The lady that was sleeping with her husband is her biological daughter... I don 4get her name sef undecided undecided..
okay okay. That ashawo of a girl. Its already manifestinq in her.

This our God eh
Re: THE WEB by Calmdove(f): 7:48pm On Nov 27, 2014
Candy weldone ooo
Re: THE WEB by MaBuk(f): 7:50pm On Nov 27, 2014
This story distracted me since morning. Have never read a story on NL before. The topic got me.

What happened next ooo.o
Re: THE WEB by franklin000(m): 8:42pm On Nov 27, 2014
This story is pretty cool. Keep it up
Re: THE WEB by teemanbastos(m): 8:50pm On Nov 27, 2014
[size=48pt]keep it up gurl. Thumbz up CANDY[/size]
Re: THE WEB by Cestmoi1(f): 8:55pm On Nov 27, 2014
Wow! Lovely storyline.I love your consistency in updating.Keep it up!
Re: THE WEB by xdunamis(m): 9:29pm On Nov 27, 2014
afroCandy whats all dis? I dont read novels halfway. But all dis naira mods sha, nothing much, i jus wan tuale seun and co...,this story is 101 percent worthy of FP but I dont think u shld hv moved it there as at now because it is still not yet finished. Candy u know hw many people dey ur neck by now sha? U cast dis tin once make I no go vex collect 2 children from u 4 ur dream
Re: THE WEB by chikkyberry: 10:48pm On Nov 27, 2014
Ride on dear
Re: THE WEB by Mariaben(f): 11:04pm On Nov 27, 2014
Nice writeup Candy
Re: THE WEB by sammyomotola: 12:12am On Nov 28, 2014
[b][/b]
Wow wow, u gave me a work to do. This is a great story, d topic (d web). Candy u really kill my boredom today. Que, where do u come across d topic given to d season film
Re: THE WEB by Rosytonia(f): 12:42am On Nov 28, 2014
Chai! This story sweet oo!! I jus finished reading now. I no follow for chop nd clean mouth crew. Good work,Candy! Pls update soon...

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (36) (Reply)

Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic] / PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT / We Are Able(a Touching Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.