Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,109 members, 7,807,349 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. (106138 Views)

New Visa Rules To Study And Work In United States / About To Fly To North Cyprus / North Cyprus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. by Mermaida(f): 9:00pm On Jan 10, 2018
Wow, thanks OP, this is a very valuable info, I've never heard of north cy..
Re: Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 10, 2018
How are Turkish unis ranked?
Re: Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. by engrjacuzzi: 9:01pm On Jan 10, 2018
akwaibom ayaya.... Uyo here I come.! to hell with Cyrus

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. by Bokennie: 9:07pm On Jan 10, 2018
Anything NORTH is problem everywhere you go. the northern part of my village are ones causing trouble. Just check. Northern nigeria. Northern kaduna. North sudan. Even north korea. tongue

51 Likes

Re: Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. by clintonsparkz(m): 9:10pm On Jan 10, 2018
Kastamonu:
Yes, it is true that it is never rosy no matter where you go in Europe or America but the case of North Cyprus is much more difficult and pathetic. Here are reasons why it would be wiser to go to somewhere way better, than going to North Cyprus to work and study. I just completed my studies in North Cyprus, after spending four years of undergraduate studies, I know exactly what I am talking about here.

1. North Cyprus is not a country; it is not recognized as a country by the rest of the world; not by the United Nations or the European Union. Rather, it is a Turkish occupied territory. This is evident by the two flags used in the country; the Turkish flag and the North Cyprus flag. Both flags always stand side by side. North Cyprus relies on Turkey for everything even for soldiers to protect them.

2. The language spoken in North Cyprus is not English but Turkish. So students from Nigeria find it very difficult to adapt and settle down.

3. There are no good jobs. One of the ways through which travel agents deceive young Nigerians to go to North Cyprus, is to lie to them that there are very good jobs waiting for them in North Cyprus, but in truth there are no good jobs for students, not even in the universities (where they would be studying). The Universities offer students jobs in the library and information center with a pay that is less than N20,000 per month. Aside this, the jobs outside the universities are quite pitiful; because they are menial and very difficult jobs like construction, furniture making, bricklaying, painting and for ladies only cleaning jobs. These obviously are not jobs for students who hope to earn some money while studying. Like other students in North Cyprus, I had no other option but to do these jobs and trust me when I say, it was not easy to do them and at the same time go to school. Most times your academic suffer; you come from work, weak as a 'fried plantain' and you can not even open a page of your text book to study because you fall asleep almost immediately. By the way, these jobs are very difficult to find and the language barrier does not help.

4. You can never get a job with your certificate or diploma even after completion of your studies. In my four years here in North Cyprus, I have never seen a black man working in a good or reputable company. They never give foreigners or blacks jobs with their certificates.

4. Even you are able to get a job (a menial job), you get paid peanuts. The money would never be able to pay your school fees. Maybe it could be able to take care of your house rent and other bills but in the end you would be left with next to nothing to save.

5. You are openly cheated or exploited. After getting a job, you get paid in Turkish Lira (the official currency used in North Cyprus). But the irony is that you pay your house rent in pounds or euro. Even your school fees is paid in pounds, euro or dollars and not in the local currency which is much lower than the foreign currencies; thus you are losing money faster than water been poured in a basket. Hence you hardly save any money at the end of the month.

6. There is a high level of racism. This is not only obvious from how you are stared at when you walk on the streets or how you are treated when you go looking for jobs but actually what happens when you start working. Like I said earlier, the only available jobs are very difficult and there is an unwritten law that foreigners never get paid the same amount as citizens (turkish or cypriot), no matter how long you have been living in the country. Thus you and a citizen could be doing the same job but you get paid less than him. On the average, you get paid 50 turkish lira ($22/3,500 naira) per day while a citizen gets paid 100 tl ($45/N7,500) which is double what you earn. Sometimes you may be forced, by the owner or management of the company you work for, to do extra hours but the citizens never do extra hours.

7. Lastly another clear example of racism here in North Cyprus is the fact that a student of Cyprus International University, Gabriel Soriwei, was knocked down by a by a drunken female driver (a citizen). He fell into a coma; his dad came from Nigeria to see him while he was in the hospital. He recovered and was able to speak. But two weeks after his dad left for Nigeria, Gabriel died from a heart attack which was a direct result of the injuries he suffered from the accident. However, it took the efforts a relative of the Soriwei family, who stormed into a conference organized by agents from Cyprus International University who came to Nigeria to get students, before an a condolence message was sent to the family of Gabriel by the authorities of Cyprus International University. More disturbing and annoying, is the fact that the Soriwei family, till date, do not know the lady who knocked and killed their son; they don't even know what she looks like because the North Cyprus government and police refused to reveal the identity of the lady even after several messages from the boy's family that they just want to see her; that they have no intention of pressing charges. How sad...

*Note: If you have hopes of coming to North Cyprus to find a white girl or woman that would open doors of opportunity for you, you are mistaken and you better have a rethink. The turkish or cypriot ladies have no interest in black, more even they are racists, sometimes they even run away from you when you try to talk to them. Also the language barrier does not even encourage you to go out to search for a white girl who could possibly become your girlfriend or wife.

Lastly, if you are still in Nigeria and you intend to go abroad to study and possible work to get a better life for yourself, remove Cyprus from your list of possible countries to go. You would be better served going to a 'European' country like Germany, Spain or Italy where you could find better jobs and get better pay. If you are thinking of going to South Cyprus, also have a rethink because things are even worse there.
Gabriel soriwei was my class mate in secondary school (Word of faith faith arena) his death shook me, things are not rosy over there... quite sad

5 Likes

Re: Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. by agarawu23(m): 9:19pm On Jan 10, 2018
No lies.

I was sharing a seat with a young lady from turkey to Lagos, she told me how horrible Cyprus is and in fact, she dropped out of school when her mom can't afford to send money @ an expensive rate of 450/$ and she told me no work or any means of surviving in that country.

I am still wondering why Nigerians go to Cyprus to study cos that country is a poor country.

19 Likes

Re: Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. by holuwajobar(m): 9:24pm On Jan 10, 2018
so d mod went to look fr 2014 post, nawa ooo
Re: Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. by olayinkajnr(m): 9:25pm On Jan 10, 2018
And this is just making FP since 2014?

Our mods are really high on weed. Pushing less important topics to FP at the expense of threads like this.

Lots of people would have learnt from it since that 2014 if it was pushed to FP.

16 Likes

Re: Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. by Belmot(m): 9:26pm On Jan 10, 2018
moneybag100:

Wao!!! So things are even worse in south cyprus than north...I have a friend who just got a cable visa to study in south cyprus , I will rely this message to him, if he like make he hear.
South cyprus which is the greek part is a member of the EU and their education system is not that bad but the country is still split between the turks up north and greeks down south. They've made several attempts to unify the country but the eu is not doing a good job at the moment and ankara won't let go of northern cyprus any time soon.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. by ipobarecriminals: 9:29pm On Jan 10, 2018
cheesy wink lipsrsealed grin sad lipsrsealed embarassed sad Stop. wasting. ur time dey preach.Some people. don strap their bags/on their way..To dem,everywhere. nah abroad. Talk about. menial. job,who sai! Dem go do am as long as dey collect their kudi .Those ones u see here running after a danfo to sell their gala nkoh?Dnt let dem see u as enemy of progress* Call Emeka to serve me Akpu* Light fade
Re: Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. by planetx: 9:31pm On Jan 10, 2018
agarawu23:
No lies.

I was sharing a seat with a young lady from turkey to Lagos, she told me how horrible Cyprus is and in fact, she dropped out of school when her mom can't afford to send money @ an expensive rate of 450/$ and she told me no work or any means of surviving in that country.

I am still wondering why Nigerians go to Cyprus to study cos that country is a poor country.
To the average Nigerian anywhere abroad is heaven and paradise especially if it's outside Africa.

10 Likes

Re: Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:32pm On Jan 10, 2018
Op still yet the con3 look safer and cooler than Benue and some of this terrorist infected Northern oil barren Nigeria
desert...

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 10, 2018
abadebaba:
God will change black Africa.
God will change our govt.'cos d insult is just toooo!!! much.

God will, God will, let's wait for him

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. by AngelicBeing: 9:41pm On Jan 10, 2018
sad
Re: Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 10, 2018
lastbono:
Nice write up, bt I know it's nt all Nigerians going thr will be killed or badly treated. Also, is the certificate gotten frm d sch well recognized by oda countries? If yes, dat means it's a gud place to go for sombdy who jst want to build career and nt hustling actually during studies.

You just Wan go shaaa, buh bye o I don wash my hand

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. by tdayof(m): 9:51pm On Jan 10, 2018
moneybag100:

Wao!!! So things are even worse in south cyprus than north...I have a friend who just got a cable visa to study in south cyprus , I will rely this message to him, if he like make he hear.

Moneybag angry where have you been since?
Re: Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. by olaboy1: 10:07pm On Jan 10, 2018
Bokennie:
Anything NORTH is problem everywhere you go. the northern part of my village are ones causing trouble. Just check. Northern nigeria. Northern kaduna. North sudan. Even north korea. tongue
I don’t know why Northern parts are always very extreme.
Northern Europe with very harsh cold weather also, northern Sweden the coldest in the country. Northern Nigeria the warmest in Nigeria.
Everywhere you go Northern weather and northern people always have some strange peculiarities.

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. by Uyeye(m): 10:09pm On Jan 10, 2018
I know I have read this on here before.... But it is still educative!

1 Like

Re: Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. by samzepaparazi: 10:11pm On Jan 10, 2018
South cyprus is way better than North Cyprus o.

I did my MBA in south cyprus.
It looks more like europe than North cyprus that still looks like Nigeria.

The only thing they both have in common is the fact that you cannot work there.
Finish your studies and leave is their policy.

Yes they are racists but it depends on how nice you look cos to be honest , if you see the way most blacks appear over there, you as a black man could be racist to your fellow black man.

But when you have cheese, the so called racist white babes will come running after you(very materialistic) greek babes too.

I however do not blame them because the exchange rate is currently dealing with Nigerians over there at the moment.

They cant pay their rent anymore, electricity bill is a problem to settle, the cypriots complain of 8 People living in an apartment meant for two.

South Cyprus can only accomodate the Rich cos without a job, the only way you can survive is from the money sent from Nigeria.

You need at least 700euros a month to live in comfort , else you would just managing to survive.

Rent, if 3 ppl share an apartment is 200euros monthly
Bills, set everything at 50 euros monthly
Moving around with taxi and bus could be up to 100 euros in a month if you are conservative with movement.
You are left with 350 for other things for the month.

Anything below this estimate will mean you are better at being prudent than an ijebu man.

You tend to find mostly Northerners living the good life, while others are ......
Unless one or two people from other tribes doing great.

Warning... if you no hold money, no go cyprus oooo. No go put yourself for regret.

BUT WHEN YOU HAVE MONEYYYYYYYY.

CYPRUS IS ONE OF THE BEST PLACES TO ENJOY YOUR LIFEEEEEEEEE.

THEY EARN MAJORITY OF THEIR FOREIGN EXCHANGE FROM TOURISM.
THE MOST AMAZING BEACHES AND LANDSCAPE
PARTY TILL YOU DROP.

I MAKE SURE I VISIT EVERY YEAR COS THE LIFE IS JUST AMAZING WHEN YOU HAVE MONEY.

THE CRYSTAL CLEAR WATERS IN SUMMER WILL SET YOUR HEART ON FIRE.

all in south cyprus and not north cyprus ooo.

Na yahoo boys and drug guys full north cyprus.
It doesnt even look like europe.
Port holes everywhere, they even take light sometimes.

Im tired

Cheers

moneybag100:

18 Likes

Re: Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. by Sanchase: 10:22pm On Jan 10, 2018
Anywhere you see Turkey/Kurdistan do Usain bolt.

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jan 10, 2018
abadebaba:
God will change black Africa.
God will change our govt.'cos d insult is just toooo!!! much.
Yea but Faith without WORK is DEAD, black africa would always be black africa if we sit and wait for "GOD".

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. by sweetTai(m): 10:51pm On Jan 10, 2018
I have a message for my fellow young Africans, Please I'm begging you with everything in me to be careful before travelling overseas. I have lived in the United States for the last 22 years and I can tell you that beside America, Nigeria is the only other place I can live. I have been in the US for all these years and I still long for the day that I can at least spend half of every year in Nigeria. Even the so-called America is just a place filled with worries, hypertension and loss of belonging. No matter how long you have been here, they still look at you like a frigging foreigner. I have been to the best cities in Europe and Canada and I tell you, I can never live there. At least America has some laws to protect you if you have legal status, some European countries make you feel like a stray dog. Be careful when Nigerian in diaspora are boasting to you about abroad, it's not all what it cracks up to be. A vast majority of them are liars and exaggerates. I have a very good job, I make six figure salary, drive expensive car and a nice house but still, your life is like a lost prince. How I wonder we can all come together in Africa and fix our $#it! Most of the basic necessities that the western countries provide their citizens are not hard to accomplish for any nation but when mismanagement, corruption, laziness and lack of empathy comes into governance and the masses, these things becomes hard to achieve. Every year, Africa keep losing vibrant young men and women to the deep seas of Europe and Asia all in search of imaginary greener pastures. Please, Please and please listen to me. If you have a good job or prospect in Nigeria or Africa, stay there and contribute positive to your immediate environment. Lift other people up and keep pushing it and stay positive. And if you have the opportunity to go overseas, investigate the opportunity and never forget home because I will not tell you not to travel overseas but i'll tell you to mind what you do overseas. Here in America, I have advised many Africans on how to navigate their ways in this country and how to succeed in their endeavors. Time after time, I found young African men and women still timid and fearful of the white folks. Why be fearful if you have done everything right? Don't allow fear to rule your life, be confident and firm in your decisions but be wise. Finally, Be prayerful and let God and your heart lead you. Stay away from illegality be it at home or abroad, you will find things a lot easier that way. Fraud and illegalities only gives you a temporary joy, it gives you a lot harder and rough road down the line.

33 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. by Dsov2016: 10:53pm On Jan 10, 2018
nice and insightful write up. RIP to Gabriel was a classmate and close friend in secondary school.
Re: Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 10, 2018
Who send u message go north cyprus
Re: Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. by Damibiz(m): 11:12pm On Jan 10, 2018
See dis 1....
guttentag:
At list it is better then Nigeria
Re: Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. by olawonder(m): 11:21pm On Jan 10, 2018
In life, its best to maintain neutrality in all matters concerning humanity. When horrible things happen to any ppl in their society, it may be as a result of how other ppl outside their society were treated. Indeed racism is a sin, biblically, islamically or from whatever religious point of view we look at it from; most ppl of other ethnic minorities living in any country with majority indigenes habe experienced discrimination at a point in time.

Me, I don’t always care when i hear about wars, natural disasters or, even mass deaths in their regions. Bad ppl everywhere!
Re: Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. by matrixme(m): 11:49pm On Jan 10, 2018
A word is enough for the wise. Our home grown Covenant is striving hard to become a reputable University across the world. It's just our inherent greed as Nigerians for all that is foreign that makes us think these foreign universities are way better than some back home.
At the end of it all, I wonder if the corporate setting still considers a foreign certificate as superior than some local ones, when many of the people administering the interview are proud of their local Alma Mata's. Moreso, every establishment is trying to save costs.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. by Tecno66: 11:56pm On Jan 10, 2018
Tanx but your exchange rate is not correct.
Kastamonu:
Yes, it is true that it is never rosy no matter where you go in Europe or America but the case of North Cyprus is much more difficult and pathetic. Here are reasons why it would be wiser to go to somewhere way better, than going to North Cyprus to work and study. I just completed my studies in North Cyprus, after spending four years of undergraduate studies, I know exactly what I am talking about here.

1. North Cyprus is not a country; it is not recognized as a country by the rest of the world; not by the United Nations or the European Union. Rather, it is a Turkish occupied territory. This is evident by the two flags used in the country; the Turkish flag and the North Cyprus flag. Both flags always stand side by side. North Cyprus relies on Turkey for everything even for soldiers to protect them.

2. The language spoken in North Cyprus is not English but Turkish. So students from Nigeria find it very difficult to adapt and settle down.

3. There are no good jobs. One of the ways through which travel agents deceive young Nigerians to go to North Cyprus, is to lie to them that there are very good jobs waiting for them in North Cyprus, but in truth there are no good jobs for students, not even in the universities (where they would be studying). The Universities offer students jobs in the library and information center with a pay that is less than N20,000 per month. Aside this, the jobs outside the universities are quite pitiful; because they are menial and very difficult jobs like construction, furniture making, bricklaying, painting and for ladies only cleaning jobs. These obviously are not jobs for students who hope to earn some money while studying. Like other students in North Cyprus, I had no other option but to do these jobs and trust me when I say, it was not easy to do them and at the same time go to school. Most times your academic suffer; you come from work, weak as a 'fried plantain' and you can not even open a page of your text book to study because you fall asleep almost immediately. By the way, these jobs are very difficult to find and the language barrier does not help.

4. You can never get a job with your certificate or diploma even after completion of your studies. In my four years here in North Cyprus, I have never seen a black man working in a good or reputable company. They never give foreigners or blacks jobs with their certificates.

4. Even you are able to get a job (a menial job), you get paid peanuts. The money would never be able to pay your school fees. Maybe it could be able to take care of your house rent and other bills but in the end you would be left with next to nothing to save.

5. You are openly cheated or exploited. After getting a job, you get paid in Turkish Lira (the official currency used in North Cyprus). But the irony is that you pay your house rent in pounds or euro. Even your school fees is paid in pounds, euro or dollars and not in the local currency which is much lower than the foreign currencies; thus you are losing money faster than water been poured in a basket. Hence you hardly save any money at the end of the month.

6. There is a high level of racism. This is not only obvious from how you are stared at when you walk on the streets or how you are treated when you go looking for jobs but actually what happens when you start working. Like I said earlier, the only available jobs are very difficult and there is an unwritten law that foreigners never get paid the same amount as citizens (turkish or cypriot), no matter how long you have been living in the country. Thus you and a citizen could be doing the same job but you get paid less than him. On the average, you get paid 50 turkish lira ($22/3,500 naira) per day while a citizen gets paid 100 tl ($45/N7,500) which is double what you earn. Sometimes you may be forced, by the owner or management of the company you work for, to do extra hours but the citizens never do extra hours.

7. Lastly another clear example of racism here in North Cyprus is the fact that a student of Cyprus International University, Gabriel Soriwei, was knocked down by a by a drunken female driver (a citizen). He fell into a coma; his dad came from Nigeria to see him while he was in the hospital. He recovered and was able to speak. But two weeks after his dad left for Nigeria, Gabriel died from a heart attack which was a direct result of the injuries he suffered from the accident. However, it took the efforts a relative of the Soriwei family, who stormed into a conference organized by agents from Cyprus International University who came to Nigeria to get students, before an a condolence message was sent to the family of Gabriel by the authorities of Cyprus International University. More disturbing and annoying, is the fact that the Soriwei family, till date, do not know the lady who knocked and killed their son; they don't even know what she looks like because the North Cyprus government and police refused to reveal the identity of the lady even after several messages from the boy's family that they just want to see her; that they have no intention of pressing charges. How sad...

*Note: If you have hopes of coming to North Cyprus to find a white girl or woman that would open doors of opportunity for you, you are mistaken and you better have a rethink. The turkish or cypriot ladies have no interest in black, more even they are racists, sometimes they even run away from you when you try to talk to them. Also the language barrier does not even encourage you to go out to search for a white girl who could possibly become your girlfriend or wife.

Lastly, if you are still in Nigeria and you intend to go abroad to study and possible work to get a better life for yourself, remove Cyprus from your list of possible countries to go. You would be better served going to a 'European' country like Germany, Spain or Italy where you could find better jobs and get better pay. If you are thinking of going to South Cyprus, also have a rethink because things are even worse there.
Re: Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. by romefe: 12:17am On Jan 11, 2018
angelsboizzzz:
am not an agent but reading what you said that northern cyprus is not a good place to study but let me ask a question, if as a student you work per hour and you are paid #3500 in nigerian currency as a foreigner and you work for just 12 hours in 2 days do you know how much you will be having? #84000. which ministry work do you know in Nigeria pays that amount ? except you wan to still government money bros. as for hardwork anybody don say make you push truck fro cyprus? anybody don tell you make u load bus? you don use the money wey you work buy fuel for gen make light dey your house? you don by candle read? men remember the country you are coming from cos is Nigeria students here in Nigeria can see 84k in two days while in school then Nigeria will have the happiest students in the world. or may be your papa na senator
I am sorry to say but I feel you have not leave Nigeria b4. Getting paid that amount and the op said you pay rent in dollar and pounds. Think well. Paid that money and spend all on rent with additional racism and extra work. God will open ur way to go there and experience it. God bless you

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. by MetaPhysical: 12:50am On Jan 11, 2018
5. You are openly cheated or exploited.

Thanks OP for the openess and admission. For me the above line from your points is the bottom line.

Nigerians need to place foreign countries into Tiers. They call themselves developed countries, but there are tiers of development and some of these developed countries are worse in their socio-poilitial relations and exchanges with migrants. Foreign countries should be categorized into 1st Tier, 2nd Tier and 3rd Tier in attribute to their social programmes and treatment of migrant class.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. by afoltundeseun(m): 12:59am On Jan 11, 2018
Tecno66:
Tanx but your exchange rate is not correct.
i hope you know he posted that in the year 2014

8 Likes

Re: Reasons Not To Go To North Cyprus To Study And Work. by laudate: 1:16am On Jan 11, 2018
MetaPhysical:
Thanks OP for the openess and admission. For me the above line from your points is the bottom line.

Nigerians need to place foreign countries into Tiers. They call themselves developed countries, but there are tiers of development and some of these developed countries are worse in their socio-poilitial relations and exchanges with migrants. Foreign countries should be categorized into 1st Tier, 2nd Tier and 3rd Tier in attribute to their social programmes and treatment of migrant class.

Na wa, o! You are right...these countries need to be grouped into different categories or tiers. I have discovered that some African countries like South Africa, Namibia, Botswana etc., are even better than some of these so-called foreign European countries like Turkey, Greece etc.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ugly Britain / Tanker Fire On Lagos Ibadan Expressway: Corpses Evacuated, Eyewitness Accounts / Nigerian In Philippines Displays Relief Items Given To Him By Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.