Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,621 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

Will Muslims Go To Heaven? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Will Muslims Go To Heaven? (4957 Views)

If U Could Take Just One Thing To Heaven, What Would It Be? / Pope Francis To Atheists: You Dont Have To Believe In God To Go To Heaven / Christians: Can a Non-Christian Go to Heaven? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Muslims Go To Heaven? by Eblinksflex(m): 8:45pm On Sep 14, 2014
This question is something that has been bothering me and i know some of you are asking the same questions too.

Will muslims go to heaven?considering the fact that the bible said in John 14:6 that know know one will come to the father except through Him.Does this mean that non christians will not be going to heaven?

1 Like

Re: Will Muslims Go To Heaven? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 14, 2014
whether muslims,budhists,hindus...there is no difference between their dalai lama,ghandi,abubaker shekau,osama.etc.if they don't accept Christ they are hellbound.

5 Likes

Re: Will Muslims Go To Heaven? by OnyeEgo1(m): 9:14pm On Sep 14, 2014
Christ did not say i am one of the way, he says i am the way... There is just ONE way... Christ... An unbeliever is the one who doesn't believe in christ... #period

3 Likes

Re: Will Muslims Go To Heaven? by goodjack(m): 9:31pm On Sep 14, 2014
It makes me very angry when someone sits down to start analyzing who will go to heaven and who will not go. What most of us do in Christianity is to act God. That is very wrong. Live a good life yourself and leave God's job for him. If God should decide to send everybody to the heaven you are talking about, will you slap Him? Stop asking stupid question my friend.

5 Likes

Re: Will Muslims Go To Heaven? by Eblinksflex(m): 9:37pm On Sep 14, 2014
goodjack: It makes me very angry when someone sits down to start analyzing who will go to heaven and who will not go. What most of us do in Christianity is to act God. That is very wrong. Live a good life yourself and leave God's job for him. If God should decide to send everybody to the heaven you are talking about, will you slap Him? Stop asking stupid question my friend.

i love ur ansa,but can't we seek for answers on matters which we do not understand?
Re: Will Muslims Go To Heaven? by OnyeEgo1(m): 9:44pm On Sep 14, 2014
goodjack: It makes me very angry when someone sits down to start analyzing who will go to heaven and who will not go. What most of us do in Christianity is to act God. That is very wrong. Live a good life yourself and leave God's job for him. If God should decide to send everybody to the heaven you are talking about, will you slap Him? Stop asking stupid question my friend.

Yes if u wanna hear we are God... How?? We carry his very Image... 2. We carry his very LIFE... 3. He valued us as God dats why he sent a God to die for us as man so we have d same benefit to say we are sons of God... 4. Jesus told us in JOHN 14: '' i am in the father so as u are into me''. 5. Christian means Christ-like i am christ in ONYEEGO1 form... Hope this helps... Sincerely dat was what christ did when he died for us on the cross.. He made us like HIM a GOD

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Muslims Go To Heaven? by kimond101: 9:52pm On Sep 14, 2014
The question about Muslims going to heaven can only be addressed by analysing what being a muslim means.
A muslim is one who worships God alone without associating partners in worship with him.
Now what is the religion of Abraham, Jacob, Moses, Joseph, David since they all came before Christ. The answer is Islam(People who submit to God without associating partners in worship with him).
Jesus Christ the Messiah, Son of Mary is a blessed prophet and messenger of God. His creation is a display of God greatness.
God created Adam from nothing(Clay), Eve from Adam (man), Jesus from Mary (woman), and you and I from our parents (Man and Woman). This indicates that God is indeed able to do all things.
Abraham was sent as a messenger, same was Noah, Moses, David, Jesus, and Mohammed. And we're given scriptures as a guidance to their people. Jesus Christ was given the gospel as a guidance for the people of Isreal. And whoever doesn't follow his guidance would not be successful in the hereafter. The guidance of the gospel as revealed to Jesus is the true guidance. But with all due respect man has added some words into the Bibles we have today. But the pure scripture that God revealed to Jesus indicates Jesus saying:
My Father is greater than I. Jesus never called himself God in the bible.
Back to the question would muslims enter paradise. Yes they would by the Grace of God. But only those who are obedient to the commandments of God and do not take partners with God and believe in all the books revealed to all the messengers, believe in the angels, preordainment and seek forgiveness from God with sincerity hoping for the best in this life and the hereafter.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Will Muslims Go To Heaven? by Mrval20(m): 10:08pm On Sep 14, 2014
Judge not, that you may not be judged.
Also note that even as christians, we've all sinned and come short of the glory of God; and hence don't deserve to enter the kingdom of God, but for His grace.
Re: Will Muslims Go To Heaven? by goodjack(m): 10:15pm On Sep 14, 2014
OnyeEgo1:

Yes if u wanna hear we are God... How?? We carry his very Image... 2. We carry his very LIFE... 3. He valued us as God dats why he sent a God to die for us as man so we have d same benefit to say we are sons of God... 4. Jesus told us in JOHN 14: '' i am in the father so as u are into me''. 5. Christian means Christ-like i am christ in ONYEEGO1 form... Hope this helps... Sincerely dat was what christ did when he died for us on the cross.. He made us like HIM a GOD

I wonder if there is any where in the whole Bible where God gave you the right ti determine who goes to heaven and who will not go. Leave God's work for Him ok. Dont allow your pastor to decieve you by telling you who to make heaven and not. Many people are in religious bondage and it a very big pity.

1 Like

Re: Will Muslims Go To Heaven? by Eblinksflex(m): 11:43pm On Sep 14, 2014
I believe we are all speaking from the point of view of the understanding of what our religion presents to us.Personally as a christain i believe in Jesus because first i came to believe because i was born into christianity,later i came to believe out of conviction.However,some folks out there were born into d islamic religion,dey also came to believe in the teachings of islam cos dey wia born into it and later out of conviction.
My dilenma now is wether they also have a part in heaven,i know am not God and can never be,but the scriptures are meant to teach us,and were we don't understand i feel it is expedient we seek for answers

Nl is there a general standard that one has to meet up with to make heaven irrespective of one's religion?[b]I believe we are all speaking from the point of view of the understanding of what our religion presents to us.Personally as a christain i believe in Jesus because first i came to believe because i was born into christianity,later i came to believe out of conviction.However,some folks out there were born into d islamic religion,dey also came to believe in the teachings of islam cos dey wia born into it and later out of conviction.
My dilenma now is wether they also have a part in heaven,i know am not God and can never be,but the scriptures are meant to teach us,and were we don't understand i feel it is expedient we seek for answers

Nl is there a general standard that one has to meet up with to make heaven irrespective of one's religion?[/b]I believe we are all speaking from the point of view of the understanding of what our religion presents to us.Personally as a christain i believe in Jesus because first i came to believe because i was born into christianity,later i came to believe out of conviction.However,some folks out there were born into d islamic religion,dey also came to believe in the teachings of islam cos dey wia born into it and later out of conviction.

Nl is there a general standard that one has to meet up with to make heaven irrespective of one's religion?
Re: Will Muslims Go To Heaven? by Kei144(m): 6:33am On Sep 15, 2014
If Muslims don't go to heaven, who then will enjoy the billions of virgins already put in place by Allah? Or is it Christians that will enjoy all those virgins?

3 Likes

Re: Will Muslims Go To Heaven? by Adexxx007: 7:24am On Sep 15, 2014
Subhanallah! Jah clear this people of their prepostrous illusions!

1 Like

Re: Will Muslims Go To Heaven? by omat20(m): 8:33am On Sep 15, 2014
Yes @op muslims,buddist, atheist and co will enter heaven as long as they have no blood on their hands.God is pure u must follow him with a clean mind.

1 Like

Re: Will Muslims Go To Heaven? by Eblinksflex(m): 8:35am On Sep 15, 2014
Adexxx007: Subhanallah! Jah clear this people of their prepostrous illusions!

Adexxx007 nobody is trying to castigate muslims here,i feel u should educate us,based on what ur holy quaran teaches,so dat at the end we can all arrive at a concensus,in other to stop all this religious wranglings.
Re: Will Muslims Go To Heaven? by truthman2012(m): 1:31pm On Sep 15, 2014
Where is islam in God's plan? A honest answer to this will solve the problem.

Jesus said: And this GOSPEL of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all NATIONS and then shall the END COME (Matthew 24:14).

The gospel of Jesus is to be preached till the end of the world, giving no room for islam or any other religion.

And many FALSE PROPHETS shall rise and shall DECEIVE many (Matthew 24:11).

1 Like

Re: Will Muslims Go To Heaven? by ednut1(m): 1:32pm On Sep 15, 2014
did all our ancestors before xtanity came to nigeria go to hell

2 Likes

Re: Will Muslims Go To Heaven? by urheme: 2:27pm On Sep 15, 2014
Eblinksflex: This question is something that has been bothering me and i know some of you are asking the same questions too.

Will muslims go to heaven?considering the fact that the bible said in John 14:6 that know know one will come to the father except through Him.Does this mean that non christians will not be going to heaven?

There are Different heaven for different religion as it looks. It makes the concept of heaven very vague.
What if what you met when you pass on is a muslim heaven, will you enter?

Am sure your bible equally told you that heaven and earth shall pass away, it therefore means that heaven if at all it exist cannot be a permanent abode for souls.

I belief we are presently living within heaven and hell. This is what the earth is made up of, men have created hell for men and likewise heaven,

Those description of heaven in bright gold colours, white horses etc can only be found here.

Kei144: If Muslims don't go to heaven, who then will enjoy the billions of virgins already put in place by Allah? Or is it Christians that will enjoy all those virgins?

This one got me grin grin grin
Re: Will Muslims Go To Heaven? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 15, 2014
urheme:

There are Different heaven for different religion as it looks. It makes the concept of heaven very vague.
What if what you met when you pass on is a muslim heaven, will you enter?

Am sure your bible equally told you that heaven and earth shall pass away, it therefore means that heaven if at all it exist cannot be a permanent abode for souls.

I belief we are presently living within heaven and hell. This is what the earth is made up of, men have created hell for men and likewise heaven,

Those description of heaven in bright gold colours, white horses etc can only be found here.

This one got me grin grin grin

Really, you got me cracking.
Re: Will Muslims Go To Heaven? by Eblinksflex(m): 4:53pm On Sep 15, 2014
ednut1: did all our ancestors before xtanity came to nigeria go to hell

The church prays for the souls of good men,who died before the coming of christ.I believe ur gud deeds den will take u to heaven,because den men were ignorant of Christ
Re: Will Muslims Go To Heaven? by gatiano(m): 5:13pm On Sep 15, 2014
Most definately, assuredly! A muslim will be in heaven or Hereafter. here (on earth) after (after the rule of devil).
Islam is submission to the will of ALLAH (GOD). A Muslim is a person who submit to the will of GOD
A Christian is a person who follow in the steps and teachings of Jesus, Jesus submitted to the will of ALLAH, Jesus is a Muslim.

5 Likes

Re: Will Muslims Go To Heaven? by RayMcBlue(m): 5:34pm On Sep 15, 2014
There is the absurdity that comes when you compare any two people's views of heaven. Everyone's fabrication of heaven is different. For some it involves harps and clouds and halos. For others it involves hot and cold running virgins. For some people, the actual body is transported magically to heaven as described in the holy books. For others, your "soul" floats out of the body and makes it way to St. Peter. And so on. People make up anything they like, because heaven is a completely imaginary place, a fairy tale invented by human imagination.

2 Likes

Re: Will Muslims Go To Heaven? by Abdulsalam20(m): 6:17pm On Sep 15, 2014
Pay no heed to this clown, his religion celebrates an unjust
murder as victory over sin, they say a father murdered his
son, in english it is called infanticide to them it is called
religion. That is all to it! Islam offers forgiveness with no
request for payments or sacrifice just ask from Allah and you
are forgiven.

2 Likes

Re: Will Muslims Go To Heaven? by OnyeEgo1(m): 7:55pm On Sep 15, 2014
kimond101: The question about Muslims going to heaven can only be addressed by analysing what being a muslim means.
A muslim is one who worships God alone without associating partners in worship with him.
Now what is the religion of Abraham, Jacob, Moses, Joseph, David since they all came before Christ. The answer is Islam(People who submit to God without associating partners in worship with him).
Jesus Christ the Messiah, Son of Mary is a blessed prophet and messenger of God. His creation is a display of God greatness.
God created Adam from nothing(Clay), Eve from Adam (man), Jesus from Mary (woman), and you and I from our parents (Man and Woman). This indicates that God is indeed able to do all things.
Abraham was sent as a messenger, same was Noah, Moses, David, Jesus, and Mohammed. And we're given scriptures as a guidance to their people. Jesus Christ was given the gospel as a guidance for the people of Isreal. And whoever doesn't follow his guidance would not be successful in the hereafter. The guidance of the gospel as revealed to Jesus is the true guidance. But with all due respect man has added some words into the Bibles we have today. But the pure scripture that God revealed to Jesus indicates Jesus saying:
My Father is greater than I. Jesus never called himself God in the bible.
Back to the question would muslims enter paradise. Yes they would by the Grace of God. But only those who are obedient to the commandments of God and do not take partners with God and believe in all the books revealed to all the messengers, believe in the angels, preordainment and seek forgiveness from God with sincerity hoping for the best in this life and the hereafter.

u are just contradicting ur self sir... Read John 14..... Dia is just one way... I am sorry for any oda religion reading dis... That way is Jesus... Forget what moses did... Wen u are in Jesus u are living under his love
Re: Will Muslims Go To Heaven? by OnyeEgo1(m): 8:00pm On Sep 15, 2014
Eblinksflex: I believe we are all speaking from the point of view of the understanding of what our religion presents to us.Personally as a christain i believe in Jesus because first i came to believe because i was born into christianity,later i came to believe out of conviction.However,some folks out there were born into d islamic religion,dey also came to believe in the teachings of islam cos dey wia born into it and later out of conviction.

Nl is there a general standard that one has to meet up with to make heaven irrespective of one's religion?[b]I believe we are all speaking from the point of view of the understanding of what our religion presents to us.Personally as a christain i believe in Jesus because first i came to believe because i was born into christianity,later i came to believe out of conviction.However,some folks out there were born into d islamic religion,dey also came to believe in the teachings of islam cos dey wia born into it and later out of conviction.

Nl is there a general standard that one has to meet up with to make heaven irrespective of one's religion?[/b]I believe we are all speaking from the point of view of the understanding of what our religion presents to us.Personally as a christain i believe in Jesus because first i came to believe because i was born into christianity,later i came to believe out of conviction.However,some folks out there were born into d islamic religion,dey also came to believe in the teachings of islam cos dey wia born into it and later out of conviction.

Nl is there a general standard that one has to meet up with to make heaven irrespective of one's religion?

hello mr op, d purpose of ur xtianity is not to make HEAVEN clear dat 4rm ur head... U are an heaven citizen already no work done... Read john 3:16 with proper understanding sir, u wud c d word HAVE not WILL HAVE... See stop disgracing christianity by trying to match wit oda religion.. Stop that sir
Re: Will Muslims Go To Heaven? by OnyeEgo1(m): 8:08pm On Sep 15, 2014
I am very sorry to say the christians i am seeing here are rilly gullible and ignorant christians who have just refuse to study their bible....

I weep!

How dare u try to reach a consensus with non-believers... Muslim and any oda religion strongly need salvation and tru only just ONE! Source... Christ oooooooooo

I tolerate any oda religion and i preach to them the gospel as well to show my love for them but trying to sound appealing by belittling the love of christ on the cross for all men by comparison is a NO NO i dont tolerate that

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Muslims Go To Heaven? by OnyeEgo1(m): 8:11pm On Sep 15, 2014
Abdulsalam20: Pay no heed to this clown, his religion celebrates an unjust
murder as victory over sin, they say a father murdered his
son, in english it is called infanticide to them it is called
religion. That is all to it! Islam offers forgiveness with no
request for payments or sacrifice just ask from Allah and you
are forgiven.

excuse me sir, that death on the cross by Jesus christ was for you sir,, believe it sir!
Re: Will Muslims Go To Heaven? by kimond101: 8:16pm On Sep 15, 2014
OnyeEgo1:

u are just contradicting ur self sir... Read John 14..... Dia is just one way... I am sorry for any oda religion reading dis... That way is Jesus... Forget what moses did... Wen u are in Jesus u are living under his love

You don't need to be sorry sir. The truth stands clearly from falsehood. Every child was born in a pure state to worship God alone without associating partners in worship with him. The family you get born into converts you into whatever believe you may have today (Hindu,Judaism,Christianity etc).
The God of Abraham, Moses, Jacob, Noah, Joseph, Isaac, John the Baptist, Solomon, Jesus, Mohammed is ONE. He does not have partners in his dominion. He is not a man and neither does he sleep nor slumber. He creates and Wasn't created. He gives life and gives death to whoever he please. The God of Jesus is who I worship as a muslim. And that is why you can never be a muslim if you don't believe in Jesus and his teachings. But a muslim does not worship Jesus like christians do because Jesus is a creation of God as I have explained above. While the God of the universe remains uncreated. There is more to life than that which meets the eyes. That is why God has blessed the fortunate ones amongst we humans to be able to use our intellect to know who our creator is. God is One. Worship him alone! That is the straight path.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Muslims Go To Heaven? by OnyeEgo1(m): 8:22pm On Sep 15, 2014
kimond101:

You don't need to be sorry sir. The truth stands clearly from falsehood. Every child was born in a pure state to worship God alone without associating partners in worship with him. The family you get born into converts you into whatever believe you may have today (Hindu,Judaism,Christianity etc).
The God of Abraham, Moses, Jacob, Noah, Joseph, Isaac, John the Baptist, Solomon, [size=20pt]JESUS[/size], Mohammed. He does not have partners in his dominion. He is not a man and neither does he sleep nor slumber. He creates and Wasn't created. He gives life and gives death to whoever he please. The God of Jesus is who I worship as a muslim. And that is why you can never be a muslim if you don't believe in Jesus and his teachings. But a muslim does not worship Jesus like christians do because Jesus is a creation of God as I have explained above. While the God of the universe remains uncreated. There is more to life than that which meets the eyes. That is why God has blessed the fortunate ones amongst we humans to be able to use our intellect to know who our creator is. God is One. Worship him alone! That is the straight path.

hello sir, kindly take off JESUS 4rm dat list he is too big for that.... Jesus was there in the creation of Mohammed... Through him ALL things were created... No one, No Name above HIM...
Re: Will Muslims Go To Heaven? by kimond101: 8:35pm On Sep 15, 2014
Eblinksflex:

The church prays for the souls of good men,who died before the coming of christ.I believe ur gud deeds den will take u to heaven,because den men were ignorant of Christ

Before Christ, God has existed. After Christ God still exists. This should make you realise that worshipping God alone without associating partners is true path.
Jesus Christ the Messiah is a blessed man of God sent as a guidance during his time. And you can't enter the kingdom of God except you follow his guidance that God revealed to him (Gospel). 404 books was revealed to different messengers. These books were summarised into 4 books Psalms given to David, Torah given to Moses, Gospel given to Jesus and Quran given to Mohammed. The Four books was summarised into Surah Fathia and Surah Fathia summarised into ' You (God) alone we worship and You (God) alone
we seek for help'. Getting knowledge about the reality of life is essential. Cause it's your duty to seek the truth. May God guide us all to the straight path.

1 Like

Re: Will Muslims Go To Heaven? by kimond101: 8:52pm On Sep 15, 2014
OnyeEgo1:

hello sir, kindly take off JESUS 4rm dat list he is too big for that.... Jesus was there in the creation of Mohammed... Through him ALL things were created... No one, No Name above HIM...

That is what the church/bible tells you? I'll say there is no name greater than 'God'! And I know God would not send me to hell for worshipping him alone without associating partners with him. Jesus is a Messiah sent by God, craeted by God (Be and he was), performed miracles by the permission of God, healed the leper, cured the blind all by the permission of God. He isn't dead yet cause God took him to himself when they wanted to crucify him, he is coming back to the world again, he would marry and defeat the anti_christ and also rule the world and die as all human beings would. Cause every soul shall taste death. This is part of the truth which Christians don't believe about Jesus.

2 Likes

Re: Will Muslims Go To Heaven? by Abdulsalam20(m): 9:54pm On Sep 15, 2014
OnyeEgo1:

excuse me sir, that death on the cross by Jesus christ was for you sir,, believe it sir!
Jesus did not
die, not even to talk of rising from death!
Paul (the father of Christianity) himself said it very clearly,
and was challenging Galatian people, was even calling them
fools, just because they believed that, Jesus was crucified.
Paul said:
“O foolish Galatians! Who has bewitched you, before whose
eyes Jesus Christ was publically portrayed as
crucified?” (Galatians 3:1) – (R.S.V)
In King James Version, the verse reads as follows:
“O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should
not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been
evidently set forth, crucified among you?” (Galatians 3:1) –
(K.J.V)
Note
Is’t not a shame to those who persistently believed that,
Jesus was killed and crucified?
Look, Paul does not only refer Galatians as fools but, any
person who believes that Jesus was crucified is also a fool.
2. “And Jesus went a little further, and fell on his face, and
prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup
pass from me (i.e save me from crucifixion): nevertheless not
as I will, but as thou wilt. (Matthew 26:39)
And the Bible confirmed that his prayer was answered
according to Hebrew 5:7. That Jesus (PBUH):
“Who in the days of his flesh, when he had offered up prayers
and supplications with strong crying and tears unto Him that
was able to save him from death, and was heard in that he
feared”. (Hebrew 5:7)
This means that God Almighty answered his prayer so he
was not killed by the disbelievers
3. Being lifted and saved:
Luke 4:10-12
10 For the Scriptures say, ‘ He will order his angels to protect and guard
you.
11 And they will hold you up with their hands so you won’t even hurt your
foot on a stone. ’”
4. GOD Almighty will hear his cries ( Psalm 91:15 ) and will save him
( Psalm 91:3 ).

2 Likes

Re: Will Muslims Go To Heaven? by OnyeEgo1(m): 10:00pm On Sep 15, 2014
Abdulsalam20:
Jesus did not
die, not even to talk of rising from death!
Paul (the father of Christianity) himself said it very clearly,
and was challenging Galatian people, was even calling them
fools, just because they believed that, Jesus was crucified.
Paul said:
“O foolish Galatians! Who has bewitched you, before whose
eyes Jesus Christ was publically portrayed as
crucified?” (Galatians 3:1) – (R.S.V)
In King James Version, the verse reads as follows:
“O foolish Galatians, who hath bewitched you, that ye should
not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ hath been
evidently set forth, crucified among you?” (Galatians 3:1) –
(K.J.V)
Note
Is’t not a shame to those who persistently believed that,
Jesus was killed and crucified?
Look, Paul does not only refer Galatians as fools but, any
person who believes that Jesus was crucified is also a fool.
2. “And Jesus went a little further, and fell on his face, and
prayed, saying, O my Father, if it be possible, let this cup
pass from me (i.e save me from crucifixion): nevertheless not
as I will, but as thou wilt. (Matthew 26:39)
And the Bible confirmed that his prayer was answered
according to Hebrew 5:7. That Jesus (PBUH):
“Who in the days of his flesh, when he had offered up prayers
and supplications with strong crying and tears unto Him that
was able to save him from death, and was heard in that he
feared”. (Hebrew 5:7)
This means that God Almighty answered his prayer so he
was not killed by the disbelievers
3. Being lifted and saved:
Luke 4:10-12
10 For the Scriptures say, ‘ He will order his angels to protect and guard
you.
11 And they will hold you up with their hands so you won’t even hurt your
foot on a stone. ’”
4. GOD Almighty will hear his cries ( Psalm 91:15 ) and will save him
( Psalm 91:3 ).

hello sir, ur canal mind cannot explain the things of the spirit they are foolishness to ur mind howbeit God wish is that all man should come to the proper knowledge of him....
Pls sir read this book and pray the spirit to give u wisdom sir:-
Galatins 5:16, romans 8:32, john 3:16, 1corinthians 1:21; 2:4. 2corithians 5:17.... Pls sir do read so dat u wud come to the proper knowledge of Reality which is in christ Jesus: philemon 6

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Negro Atheists, Show Me Your Works! / Are There More Female Than Male Christians? / I Had A Dream That Jesus Is Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.