Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

Any HSE Professionals In The House? - Career (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Any HSE Professionals In The House? (405548 Views)

Re: Hse Professionals / Any Hope For Oracle Professionals In Nigeria? / Hse Professionals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (113) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by LblaqueHaven(m): 6:31am On Jan 24, 2013
rufychuks: @l'blaque haven, I am also planning on doing a course with them. I also serve in ondo. Seems we have similar goals. You can pm me or leave your email address. i think we should talk
sammy_larrynator@yahoo.com or 08132685476.
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Hamzo1(m): 2:55pm On Jan 24, 2013
DEVELOP YOURSELF....

Are you a civil engineer, builder or architect?

Are you working in the construction sector or seeking a career in this field?

Did you know that BS is now obsolete and has been replaced by Eurocode?

Interested in continuing professional development? Then apply for this classroom courses :

1. Concrete design to Eurocode

2. Fundamentals of Tall Building design

3. Modelling and Analysis of Tall Buildings (101 storeys) with Staadpro.

4. Construction HSE.

5. Oil and Gas Offshore Design- Jacket platforms & Pile Design

Hand on project work design to boost your confidence.

Book now. Inform others.

In-house training available for groups and companies.

Training centres: London, Abuja, Lagos, Ibadan, Abeokuta.

Online training also available.

Call 07069471106

POWERED BY STRUCTURAL SOLUTION TRAINING SCHOOL UK

Centre for Continuing Professional Education

info@structuralsolution.co.uk

www.structuralsolution.co.uk

Account:

Nigeria: GTBank, STRUCTURAL SOLUTION, A/c No: 0122583671

FEES:

1. Oil and Gas Offshore Design-Jacket and Pile Design (#30,500)
2. Construction HSE (#20,500)
3. Concrete Design to Eurocode (#25,000)
4. Fundamentals of Tall Building Design (#27,000)
5. Modelling and Analysis of Tall Building Design using Staadpro (#45,000)

--
STRUCTURAL SOLUTION TRAINING SCHOOL
A SUBSIDIARY OF STRUCTURAL SOLUTION CONSULT LIMITED, UK(7765127) & NIGERIA (OG14264)
info@structuralsolution.org

TRAINING SCHOOL
http://www.structuralsolution.co.uk/#/training-school/4569102757

CONTACT OFFICES IN UK AND NIGERIA
http://www.structuralsolution.co.uk/#/contact-offices/4564284145

FOR LIST OF COURSES, FEES AND HOW TO APPLY
http://www.structuralsolution.co.uk/#/course-fees-and-payment/4564313015

--
STRUCTURAL SOLUTION TRAINING SCHOOL
A SUBSIDIARY OF STRUCTURAL SOLUTION CONSULT LIMITED, UK(7765127) & NIGERIA (OG14264)
info@structuralsolution.org

TRAINING SCHOOL
http://www.structuralsolution.co.uk/#/training-school/4569102757

CONTACT OFFICES IN UK AND NIGERIA
http://www.structuralsolution.co.uk/#/contact-offices/4564284145

FOR LIST OF COURSES, FEES AND HOW TO APPLY
http://www.structuralsolution.co.uk/#/course-fees-and-payment/4564313015
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Saintigk(m): 7:09pm On Jan 26, 2013
L'blaque Haven:
sammy_larrynator@yahoo.com or 08132685476.
@larrynator nd L'blaque haven,I hv bn tryin to ask here how reputable nd recognises is PMPI,bt I hv nt gotten any reply here.
I would hv loved 2 go 4 NISP,but d body is nt in ondo. . . How good is JPTS' trainning as wel?
Whr do u both serve in ondo,I'm serving in ondo also.

1 Like

Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by santa007(m): 12:16am On Feb 06, 2013
Beehandz: <teejay4dblues@gmail.com>;
<damdam4biz@gmail.com>;
Segun <segunduct@gmail.com>;
Rosecate Nwachukwu <rosecaten@yahoo.com>;
<sadebowale@aol.co.uk>;
<chikasco@gmail.com>;
teejay4dblues@gmail.com
<obihenry44@gmail.com>;

the recipients of these email address should check their inbox for NEBOSH IGC Materials. Please feel free to share.

I need one too pls o_basanta@yahoo.com thank you in advance
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by iburo01: 12:49pm On Feb 08, 2013
Uzorp:
hi pls can you also send me the nebosh past questions my email is uzomanneji@yahoo.com thanks a bunch
pls,l am also interested in it,l be glad if u can send it to iburo_01@yahoo.com
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by iburo01: 1:03pm On Feb 08, 2013
Pls, l need asisstance on self-study materials on nebosh.l ll be grateful ,pls, mail it to iburo_01@yahoo.com
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Bearshare(m): 3:48pm On Feb 08, 2013
^^^ The NEBOSH certification course is better through training than self studying.

NEBOSH is a practical professional training and not some kind of exam you read and write, you need to be trained under qualified, certified and professional instructors and then they'll register you with the BRITISH COUNCIL to write your exam.

Besides which NEBOSH material do you need preceisely? as there are so many NEBOSH international certification courses.

Just a concern!
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by cfola: 6:18pm On Feb 08, 2013
Project Management Training Course

For any project to be completed in a given time, proper planning and management are essential to the success. This is where PMP's or project management professionals come in to the picture. They are well-trained in all the aspects of the project life cycle and other matters. They know how to solve the problems and try to find a solution from different thinking perspectives and angles.

Project management training is critical to your organizational success because of so many reasons. Management staff that is properly trained in project management can perform the tasks in a professional way thus minimizing losses. This ultimately leads to the profit. When people are given opportunity to get trained well, it improves their confidence level and professional capabilities.

This ultimately results to better profit and revenue.

Another advantage of project management training is that it prevents employees from leaving the company. In other words attrition ratio will be decreased due to the continuous process of project management training. As part of this program, the company receives customer service support throughout the programme.

This way your customers get the care and attention about our services.

Another advantage of this course is that it will help you keep your projects on track, help to achieve complete efficiency in terms of optimum utilization of resources. Actually it will result in very less overhead costs thus increasing the revenue and profit.

If resources are utilized efficiently results will be optimum and it will help to minimize the wastage, there by increasing the profit.

These training course include project scope and gathering requirements, creating a project plan, accessing project risk, scheduling, controlling and managing contracts for repeatable success throughout the organization.

These course helps you to understand the what, why and how of the discipline. And also they teach about why business and management alignment is essential for project management success.

This course also helps you to understand on how to create the project plans that leverage the input, understanding and support of your stakeholders.

Participants learn state of the art techniques for developing comprehensive project plans, estimation and scheduling project tasks with accuracy and sophistication. Here participants practice by examining the status of task details, and re-estimating milestones. This course also helps you to create a successful bridge between a project team, customers and sponsors. Because one of the most effective tool for achieving project success is our relationships.

Call in to learn how to become more efficient using Project Management Methodologies. 07026002609

www.pmnigeria.com
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by arinze345(m): 11:02am On Feb 11, 2013
@Behandz please I wouldn't mind the NEBOSH material. arinze345@yahoo.com Thanks a lot
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by arinze345(m): 11:30am On Feb 11, 2013
Please as a Mechanical Engineer, what levels of HSE under NISP do I need to do before enrolling for Competence Level 3. Is it Competence Levels 2&3 or General HSE & Competence Level 3...Thank You.
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by ecolime(m): 2:57pm On Feb 11, 2013
arinze345: Please as a Mechanical Engineer, what levels of HSE under NISP do I need to do before enrolling for Competence Level 3. Is it Competence Levels 2&3 or General HSE & Competence Level 3...Thank You.
General HSE & Competence Level 3
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by arinze345(m): 3:24pm On Feb 11, 2013
@ecolime Thanks a lot...

1 Like

Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by lammy2rule(m): 9:01pm On Feb 11, 2013
Yipee......Started my GHSE today...lovely, informative and Interactive class....looking forward to the remaining classes. Also registered for Level 3
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by segbas(m): 5:30pm On Feb 16, 2013
Pls i also need NEBOSH IGC Material, those who have it should kindly send it to my email. segbas@yahoo.com
thanks so much.
santa007:

I need one too pls o_basanta@yahoo.com thank you in advance
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by terrigents(m): 10:50pm On Feb 16, 2013
pls i nid my email is terrigents@gmail.com
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by chudidonas(m): 2:15pm On Feb 22, 2013
So happy I found this HSE forum.. Am a serving corp member really interested in building my career in safety engr. My problem are; which institution do I do the HSE course with.. Heard of jpts, nisp etc.. Confused. Pease I need a professional advice on how to go about it. Thanks.. My email is chudidonas@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by chudidonas(m): 2:43pm On Feb 22, 2013
So happy I found this HSE forum.. Am a serving corp member really interested in building my career in safety(oil and gas). My problem are; which institution do I do the HSE course with.. Heard of jpts, nisp etc.. Confused. Pease I need a professional advice on how to go about it. Thanks.. My email is chudidonas@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by bolaige: 10:33am On Feb 28, 2013
Pls can any1 in d house help wit d contact address or phone number of NISP ph centre...its urgent.
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by zeongeon: 10:33am On Feb 28, 2013
People can one use his or her nebosh result notification to apply for safety jobs pending when the certificate parchment is sent
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by efelusi(m): 4:23pm On Feb 28, 2013
I need sincere and unbiased advised from professionals please!!!!

I am an HSE Professional with NEBOSH IGC. I am looking to get an added certification. I am presently working on getting a formal auditor qualification but would like to know if an addition of PMP will be explosive.

Sincere and unbiased advise is needed.

Thanks.
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Feb 28, 2013
Hello, pls i need info about HSE level 1, i was told by a NISP personnel its meant for artisans n not graduate, i once learnt frm dis thread that a graduate needs Level 1 and 3, pls help confusion in the head o
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by yimikaa: 10:36am On Mar 01, 2013
@bolaige
RIVERS STATE BRANCH
NISP Secretariat
Block 1, Plots 13-15
Mile 3, Omueke Igwuruta
Eneka/Army Range Road
Eneka, Port Harcourt
Rivers State.
or visit www.nispnigeria.org for more information and contact numbers for rivers branch

@shollynob as a graduate you start with GHSE(General Health,Safety and Environment) then move on to do HSE Level 3.
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Nobody: 11:08am On Mar 02, 2013
yimikaa: @bolaige
RIVERS STATE BRANCH
NISP Secretariat
Block 1, Plots 13-15
Mile 3, Omueke Igwuruta
Eneka/Army Range Road
Eneka, Port Harcourt
Rivers State.
or visit www.nispnigeria.org for more information and contact numbers for rivers branch

@shollynob as a graduate you start with GHSE(General Health,Safety and Environment) then move on to do HSE Level 3.
Did u mean GHSE n level 2 are the same?
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by yimikaa: 2:01pm On Mar 02, 2013
shollynoob:
Did u mean GHSE n level 2 are the same?
no,they are not the same

HSE Appreciation(Level 2)
SSCE, Skills Acquisition certificates, Artisanship certificates, practicing welders, woodworkers, fitters, painters, hairdressers, Drivers etc
Persons engaged in all service delivery systems who will take decisions for unit activities and have a moral standing to ensure personal safety at work

General HSE
Higher Diploma or degrees acquired from accredited tertiary institutions.
Persons desirous of a career in HSE, or enhanced social responsibility within the society

HSE Supervision(Level 3)
NISP General HSE certificate (compulsory), Higher Diploma or degrees acquired from accredited from tertiary institutions.
Persons engaged in industry to manage HSE in contracts, and to execute approved HSE plan on projects, and in various establishments
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 02, 2013
yimikaa:
no,they are not the same

SSCE, Skills Acquisition certificates, Artisanship certificates, practicing welders, woodworkers, fitters, painters, hairdressers, Drivers etc
Persons engaged in all service delivery systems who will take decisions for unit activities and have a moral standing to ensure personal safety at work

General HSE
Persons desirous of a career in HSE, or enhanced social responsibility within the society

HSE Supervision(Level 3)
NISP General HSE certificate (compulsory), Higher Diploma or degrees acquired from accredited from tertiary institutions.
Persons engaged in industry to manage HSE in contracts, and to execute approved HSE plan on projects, and in various establishments
Thks
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Mar 02, 2013
yimikaa:
no,they are not the same

General HSE

HSE Supervision(Level 3)
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by bolaige: 11:55pm On Mar 02, 2013
[quote author=yimikaa]@bolaige
RIVERS STATE BRANCH
NISP Secretariat
Block 1, Plots 13-15
Mile 3, Omueke Igwuruta
Eneka/Army Range Road
Eneka, Port Harcourt
Rivers State.
thanks bro
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by tejpot(m): 4:09pm On Mar 03, 2013
You can also aim higher by getting a M Sc degree in Environmental Toxicology and Pollution Management.
Pls I am also interested in the Nebosh material. Thanks in anticipation. My mail: topjet@live .com
Re: Any HSE Professionals In The House? by rettdowgmailc(m): 5:47pm On Mar 07, 2013
segbas: Pls i also need NEBOSH IGC Material, those who have it should kindly send it to my email. segbas@yahoo.com
thanks so much.

Please Good and Blessed Nigerians, I need the NEBOSH materials, pls a kind hearted Nigerian should forward it to my email rettdow@gmail.com and God will richly bless you.....
Also, I am a graduate from UNIBEN ENvironemental Biology, after which I sat for HSE competence level 2 or 3 (depending on hw its classified), I have several offshore safety courses (safety training and certificate watchkeep), i also have oiltanker and chemical tanker familiarization from Oron.
I wish to get job, so I can save to write NEBOSH IGC, right now I am broke, I need job, I have walked almost the entire city of lagos, looking for HSE work both onshore and offshore (because I have all the necessary documents required offshore, I seem so dejected, PLEASE, KIND HEARTED NIGERIANS AND FELLOW HSE OFFICERS, I REALLY NEED A JOB, I pray God Uses you to bless a soul dat is losing hope, and you will never regret helping me. My Faithful God will surely distinguish you as you comply to help.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (113) (Reply)

How Much Is Level 8/2 Based On New Salary Structure? / Has Any Federal Civil Servant Received The New Minimum Wage? / ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.