Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,957 members, 7,806,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:16 PM

Where Do You See Yourself In 5 Years Time? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Where Do You See Yourself In 5 Years Time? (797 Views)

If Nigeria Fit Be Like USA In Two Years Time, Wetin You Go Do? / 5 Years Time? / I Love Ramsey Noah Junior,for The Past 5 Years Now What Can I Do To Let Him Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Do You See Yourself In 5 Years Time? by ahika(m): 1:41am On Sep 15, 2014
Right from childhood we've been dreaming dreams and achieving visions and the journey still goes on. Someone once said the day you stop to dream you start to die. You can't live a life without a purpose and expect to be successful, it's like taking a cruise without a destination.

So my country men and women, boys and girls where do you see yourself five years from now? What do you plan to have achieved within this time frame?
Re: Where Do You See Yourself In 5 Years Time? by Nobody: 3:36am On Sep 15, 2014
Ahika, lets start with you
Re: Where Do You See Yourself In 5 Years Time? by smacby(f): 4:46am On Sep 15, 2014
Have an idea you want to sell?
Looking for investors/sponsorship deal?
Need a business plan or sponsorship proposal
for your ideas?
If yes contact Sheba Entertainment for its
branding and packaging services to get that
deal you are looking for on 08160838898, Bbm
pin 7e2540f8, twitter @Smacby, also visit
www.shebaentertainment.com
Re: Where Do You See Yourself In 5 Years Time? by ahika(m): 8:59am On Sep 15, 2014
frankben: Ahika, lets start with you

[color=blue] In five years, I should have graduated from the university with a first classs or 2nd class upper division. Then begin in the pursuit of my career i.e,, teaching in a public school (primary/ secondary). Now tell us yours
Re: Where Do You See Yourself In 5 Years Time? by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 15, 2014
ahika:

[color=blue] In five years, I should have graduated from the university with a first classs or 2nd class upper division. Then begin in the pursuit of my career i.e,, teaching in a public school (primary/ secondary). Now tell us yours
wow. You've got nice plans there. For mine, only time would tell cheesy

1 Like

Re: Where Do You See Yourself In 5 Years Time? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 15, 2014
As a final year medical student

(1) (Reply)

Why Are People Always Struggling To Be The First To Comment On Certain Posts? / What Did You Achieve In 2014? / Money Cant Solve All Your Problems

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.