Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:43 AM

Actress Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 40th Birthday - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (36748 Views)

Photos From Monalisa Chinda's Marriage Introduction / Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 41st Birthday Today / Actress Monalisa Chinda Speaks On Marriage''he Was Beating Me And The Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by Syfy(f): 6:53am On Sep 15, 2014
The screen star turned 40 recently and celebrated with friends at a private birthday dinner yesterday September 13th at Villa Medici Restaurant in VI.

Source...www.lindaikeji..com

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Actress Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by Nobody: 6:57am On Sep 15, 2014
Beautiful and elegant...luv her. kiss kiss

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by echobee(f): 7:17am On Sep 15, 2014
She don reach 40? shocked shocked shocked

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Actress Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by Nobody: 7:54am On Sep 15, 2014
so this babe don reach 40? hmmm and she is still hot as this

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by dorleey(f): 7:57am On Sep 15, 2014
Aging gracefully!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by Nobody: 8:50am On Sep 15, 2014
I just love this monalisa lady.

Hbd ma'am.

9 Likes

Re: Actress Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by Profcamsey(m): 8:59am On Sep 15, 2014
Na dem go dey act small gals 4 movie, Nollywood fake since 2089. btw HBD

Anytime I make frontpage, I ll be 2 anxious to get to church the next sunday for thanksgiving

10 Likes

Re: Actress Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by LesbianBoy(m): 9:22am On Sep 15, 2014
There is something missing in the picture...

A husband by her side!

19 Likes

Re: Actress Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by parrotibaba(m): 9:43am On Sep 15, 2014
Profcamsey: Na dem go dey act small gals 4 movie, Nollywood fake since 2089. btw HBD
what r u talking about? in Hollywood u never see ppl about 29yrs old acting as 17yr olds? sad n more over non of dis ageing actors/actresses act young peeps anymore except for funny movies

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Actress Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by hatux: 9:59am On Sep 15, 2014
LesbianBoy: There is something missing in the picture...

A husband by her side!
Divorce I think

2 Likes

Re: Actress Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by lalasticlala(m): 10:02am On Sep 15, 2014
I love this Monalisa

3 Likes

Re: Actress Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by fairygeh(f): 10:11am On Sep 15, 2014
Beautiful woman.never knew she was up to 40. grin

3 Likes

Re: Actress Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 15, 2014
Looking good.

1 Like

Re: Actress Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by londoner: 10:36am On Sep 15, 2014
Wow, she looks good for 40! Monalisa is actually divorced and I thin she has one daughter. The ex -husband was abusive, so they divorced.

4 Likes

Re: Actress Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by sevantex(m): 10:42am On Sep 15, 2014
So Aunty Chinda is 40 sha?..,Bae still hot like fire oo.,Congrats ma'am
Re: Actress Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 15, 2014
this hot babe don old ohhh :Dthis hot babe don old ohhh
Re: Actress Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by Nobody: 11:17am On Sep 15, 2014
this hot babe don old ohhh cheesy
Re: Actress Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by Abbey2sam(m): 11:31am On Sep 15, 2014
M
Re: Actress Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by lokito: 11:31am On Sep 15, 2014
I just love this lady. She's elegant, she's cute, she's pulchritudinous. See how simple and fine she is and see the make up. Also check out her lips. She jus use red paint wey dem fit use paint one bungalow paint only the lips.
What a beauty.

4 Likes

Re: Actress Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 15, 2014
Make she no go marry..... Taking birthday pictures alone... Tufiakwa

she don marry?
she dey with man?
she dey husband house?

If no to any of the questions above, Aunty, u need to start attending Christ Embassy grin

4 Likes

Re: Actress Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by datguru: 11:32am On Sep 15, 2014
mtcheeew , wetin concern me

How does that make my client to pay undecided or stop diego costa from scoring undecided

4 Likes

Re: Actress Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by iheanyi40(m): 11:32am On Sep 15, 2014
Huh ?
40 ? shocked
Re: Actress Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by kunmis1(m): 11:32am On Sep 15, 2014
LETTER TO GOD:
Good Morning, Baba God,
I don't know what time it is where you are, but
since you're everywhere, I used Nigerian time.
Sorry to wake you this Morning....sorry I just
remembered that you don't sleep. Anyway, you
already know what I want to say.
I want to report my Country Nigeria to you. I don't
understand what is happening here anymore oh.
You blessed us with everything we need but few
people have kept it for themselves and their
generation unborn while the majority suffer.
You remember the "white" people who were here
before? They took some of us as slaves, ruled us
by force, carried some of our precious artifacts to
their country. We got fed up in 1960 and asked
them to go so we can manage our business.....
I'm confused now, that decision to chase "the
Oyinbo " away seem premature because since
they left, our brothers who took over have been
shipping our money and natural resources back
to the same "white" people to keep for them while
we starve here.
Our brothers who claimed they are ready to rule,
still depend on this "Oyinbo" people for everything
from medicare to their children's education.
Papa God, I know what you did in Sodom and
Gomorrah in the Bible, we have done worst than
that in my country but in your mercy you have
kept quiet. I don't want to tell you about NNPC,
the last time we complained about missing money
we suffered fuel scarcity.
Ehhhhhhhheee!!! Before I forget, this Boko Haram
people are still destroying things and killing
people but don't let them know I told you abeg.
I'm just begging you to act fast before we do
something that is not written in the Bible oh!
Papa God, this coming election is a good
opportunity for you to teach people lessons. I'm
not telling you what to do oh, it's just my own
suggestion.
Thanks for reading my letter.
Signed
Kunmi

53 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Actress Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by Jayne2014(f): 11:32am On Sep 15, 2014
Pretty
Re: Actress Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by DGKN: 11:33am On Sep 15, 2014
Fine wonan #

1 Like

Re: Actress Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by piagetskinner(m): 11:33am On Sep 15, 2014
shocked shocked so she don nak 40....jeez I'm on fp. All Glory to papa God
Re: Actress Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by siino(m): 11:34am On Sep 15, 2014
40? She don chop christmas wella

2 Likes

Re: Actress Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by Eyop: 11:34am On Sep 15, 2014
40 years shocked shocked A beautiful lady you are Monalisa

1 Like

Re: Actress Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by dapizy02(m): 11:35am On Sep 15, 2014
I ARRIVED ON TIME. SHE IS STILT CUTE

I MADE IT FTC (FEDERAL TERRITORY CAPITAL)
Re: Actress Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by thorpido(m): 11:37am On Sep 15, 2014
Why dem come do birthday cake like wedding cake?
Anyway,maybe dem use am as point of contact.

5 Likes

Re: Actress Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 40th Birthday by Coldfeet(f): 11:38am On Sep 15, 2014
Happy birthday once again.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2004 Throwback Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji / Michael Okon And Kosi Obialor Pre-Wedding Photos / Davido Looking For Woman Whose Death Wish Is For Him To Sing To Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.