Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:39 AM

Information On Scholarshipuk.org...how Real Are They? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Information On Scholarshipuk.org...how Real Are They? (1611 Views)

How Real Is UNIC/JPTS Scholarship? / JAMB Admission Status Out... Jamb.org.ng / Jamb Admission Status How Real Is It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Information On Scholarshipuk.org...how Real Are They? by evarh: 10:08am On Sep 15, 2014
I sat for their exam on Saturday, the claim they can assist those that pass the exam with a UK scholarship. i met one of the organizers who claim to be the Nigerian Rep, he promised to assist, i should pay him 20k before 12noon today as the result will be sent to the body by tomorrow morning. help me crack this people please.
Re: Information On Scholarshipuk.org...how Real Are They? by scottdavids4646: 1:13pm On Sep 16, 2014
dont pay anything my brother cos am telling u from experience of my sister dat paid last year.her name did not come out.they are thieves bros
Re: Information On Scholarshipuk.org...how Real Are They? by scottdavids4646: 1:15pm On Sep 16, 2014
Infact, all d people i knw that sat for the exam was told to pay d same amount.cos they did not meet the cut off mark of 80% inorder to get the scholarship.pls be wise
Re: Information On Scholarshipuk.org...how Real Are They? by heskey4u1: 1:24pm On Sep 16, 2014
I greet the full house, i was told to pay in sum money into an account that he will help me secure the scholarship. Pls, i nid ur suggestion. Should i pay in the morning or not? Thank u
Re: Information On Scholarshipuk.org...how Real Are They? by scottdavids4646: 1:29pm On Sep 16, 2014
heskey4u1, if u know wat is good for u, u beta keep the change u have and use it for something beta. i see no reason y human being wil want to enrich dem selves with other people's money dey got working all day. Abeg, make ona no pay ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Information On Scholarshipuk.org...how Real Are They? by Alfie80: 2:45pm On Oct 30, 2014
Please dont PAY ANYONE who says they will help you get a high score- its a lie. The only legal payment is for the package which is paid directly to KDO Inspire account. Be wise
http://ngrguardiannews.com/features/education/175829-nigeria-among-beneficiaries-of-scholarship-uk-programme

(1) (Reply)

Redeemers University Has Done It Again. / (FUTO) Pre-degree & Part-time Form 2015/2016 Is Still On Sale. (0 8061335186) / Kogi State University, Anyigba Holds 5th Convocation On September 18th And 19th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.