Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

Increase Your Internet Speed X10 Time Faster (Video Tutorial) - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Increase Your Internet Speed X10 Time Faster (Video Tutorial) (756 Views)

How To Increase Your Internet Speed With TP Link Router / What's Your Internet Speed? / How To Run Internet Speed Test With Dos Command (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Increase Your Internet Speed X10 Time Faster (Video Tutorial) by DavidPheng(m): 1:28pm On Sep 15, 2014
In this tutorial, We will show you how to increase internet speed by changing DNS server in the control panel. After following all the step in the video, your internet connection will boost and run faster than before. This is the best tricks for people who have slow internet speed. This work effectively in Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XopwE-80cM
grin Don't forget to like, comment and subscribe. grin
Re: Increase Your Internet Speed X10 Time Faster (Video Tutorial) by paviya: 12:06pm On Sep 29, 2014
Thanks for sharing.
Here i wish to add some additional manual tips to improve net speed.
If you have slow net speed,Try to keep in mind the following instructions
1.Get a download accelerator
2.Turn off all unused apps while downloading
3.Don't upload information while you're downloading
4.You must always keep your computer clean of any viruses
5.clear your temporary download history files.
6.Use latest version of any browser
7.Do regular speed test.
When i had the same problem,i followed the same ways.I am sure,it's very useful to increase your net speed.Then you can check your new internet speed using http://www.scanmyspeed.com/

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How To Browse Free With Facebook Free With One Month Free / . / Easily Convert PDF To 9 Document Formats Without Any Restrictions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.