Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,163 members, 7,780,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:13 AM

Breaking: Di Maria Arrested … (see Pic) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Breaking: Di Maria Arrested … (see Pic) (2066 Views)

Breaking: Olusegun Obasanjo Arrested ..(see Pic) / Revealed: Kim K Nudes Were Sent To Jay Z …(see Pic) / Eggs In A Bottle: How Did This Happen ? (see Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Di Maria Arrested … (see Pic) by FNNEWS: 1:58pm On Sep 15, 2014
Following a much needed win by the Red Devils, and a Super Free-kick, ‘ the Angel’ in their midst has been reportedly arrested by the Spanish Secret Police on the orders of King Felipe VI and has been issued with a royal decree to return back to Madrid… see picture below

This Is coming on the back of a second consecutive loss of the Los Blancos without Di Maria and this has reportedly enraged the King as he has also arrested Madrid president, Perez in a bid to pave the way for Di Maria’s extradition back to the Spanish Capital.

“Speaking Exclusively to King Felipe, FNN asked if the alleged arrest was ordered by him he responded saying, “Si Si, I did this, I could not imagine Perez sold him without my approval, I was in the Maldives on holiday and when I came back, the capital was in crisis. I have already called my Defense council, we will explore military options to rescue ‘my Angel’ from the Devils”.

FNN got some pictures of the arrest, but when we attempted to take more pictures, the Secret Police confiscated our camera.

Meanwhile, the MI6 released a statement saying, we would always defend the territory and integrity of Her Majesty the Queen and her Angel.

SOURCE: http:///2014/09/breaking-di-maria-arrested-see-pic/

Re: Breaking: Di Maria Arrested … (see Pic) by seankay(m): 2:02pm On Sep 15, 2014
That's an old pics. He was still playing for benfica alongside david luiz.it was actually a prank, guess who was behind the prank? David Luiz! The video is on youtube
Re: Breaking: Di Maria Arrested … (see Pic) by iamsegsy(m): 2:33pm On Sep 15, 2014
seankay: That's an old pics. He was still playing for benfica alongside david luiz.it was actually a prank, guess who was behind the prank? David Luiz! The video is on youtube
BUSTED !!! grin
Re: Breaking: Di Maria Arrested … (see Pic) by mahyowah(m): 5:27pm On Sep 15, 2014
what kind of liar is this? gosh!
Re: Breaking: Di Maria Arrested … (see Pic) by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 16, 2014
taar
Re: Breaking: Di Maria Arrested … (see Pic) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 16, 2014
I feel pity for Madrid tho...maybe next season we give dem back their angel n take our Devil grin he is Madrid's finest player no doubt

(1) (Reply)

If you understand the rules, do the need full. Males vs females / When Banky Told Wizzy Am Gonna Sign U Into My Record Label And Wizkid Open Teeth / Caption This Dija Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.