Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,535 members, 7,808,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:12 PM

Question For The Christians In The House. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Question For The Christians In The House. (967 Views)

Kenyan Muslims Shield And Protect Christians In Mandera Bus Attack / "I'd Be A Christian If It Were Not For The Christians!" / 60 Questions For The Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Question For The Christians In The House. by mazaje(m): 4:30pm On Sep 15, 2014
I got some of these questions from the FRDB board and added some of my own to it. . .

1. Why does your god depend on evil to get its plans working? Satan is absolutely required for the story of the bible to happen. Evidently this god can’t get it up without using evil, which would break that claim that the Christian god is omniscient, omnipotent and omnibenevolent, unable to stand evil.

2. Why does god depend on a book that is not well written by humans and subject to human translators to get its supposedly perfect message out to humans?

3.Why do Christians all claim that they all have what God really meant, but they always disagree? Many disagree on the basic nature of who this god they are talking about is.

4. How can we tell who the true Christians are?

5. Why does god always lag behind humans when it comes to morality?

6. Why is your god evidently impotent or imaginary in that it allows people who sin against it to keep on going and benefit, unlike the stories in the bible both the new and the old testament where he attacks them directly when they offend him, ? Can’t use free will since that didn't seem to bother him in the stories you claim are real.

7. Why does an omniscient, omnipotent god fail at every attempt at getting humans to behave? He should know exactly what it would take and do it.

8. Why is there no direct evidence for this god at all?

9. Why didn't’ your god require blind faith in the bible, with personal appearances, miracles that were to be accepted as evidence? Why is it the usual excuse of Christians now?

3 Likes

Re: Question For The Christians In The House. by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 15, 2014
If only u wil agree wit me he created u, then say our God.
Re: Question For The Christians In The House. by Samueloladapo(m): 5:18pm On Sep 15, 2014
hmm. i think you should check google.
My Organization Notebook Keeps Everything Yearlong.
use the first letters only
Re: Question For The Christians In The House. by Sunymoore(m): 5:36pm On Sep 15, 2014
Questions for the Gods

(1) (Reply)

Is Wearing Trousers(ladies) Really A Sin????? / Dead For 48 Minutes,catholic Priest Claims God Is Female / 4 Million Muslim Worshipers World-wide Attend 29th Annual Maulud Of Sheikh Nyass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.