Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,826 members, 7,802,641 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

Visiting Holland - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Visiting Holland (1516 Views)

Holland College, Prince Edward Island September Enrollees / How Bright Or Bleak Is Overstaying On A Visiting Visa In The Uk / What Is The Best Way To Get US Visiting Visa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Visiting Holland by aronyke: 1:57pm On Nov 01, 2008
hi nairalanders,i want to visit holland in two weeks and im not familiar with the place,could you pls help.
Re: Visiting Holland by brownbonno(m): 2:41pm On Nov 01, 2008
aronyke:

hi nairalanders,i want to visit holland in two weeks and I'm not familiar with the place,could you please help.

Amsterdam is a tourist destination(With Red light district) and other major cities are Rotterdam(Sea Port City),Den Haag(Political Capital City),Eindhoven(The home of Philips Electronics),Leiden(a known universyt Town).
Dude,it all depend on your interest(what you like/want to see in Holland)
Re: Visiting Holland by ayomifull(f): 6:11pm On Nov 03, 2008
aronyke:

hi nairalanders,i want to visit holland in two weeks and I'm not familiar with the place,could you please help.

Next time make it Ireland and i'll help u make your holiday memorable.
Re: Visiting Holland by brownbonno(m): 8:56pm On Nov 03, 2008
@ayomifull,You are always giving a help hand!What a good heart,God bless.

I intend visiting Dublin soon can you make mine memorable ?
Re: Visiting Holland by ayomifull(f): 7:46pm On Nov 04, 2008
brownbonno:

@ayomifull,You are always giving a help hand!What a good heart,God bless.

I intend visiting Dublin soon can you make mine memorable ?

I can try my best but because you're male i think Vicjustice will do better but if you are coming with your girlfriend/wife/fiancee (because i have a beautiful single girl in my house grin) you are most welcome,  u sure wont need to pay for accomodation you can count on me.
Re: Visiting Holland by brownbonno(m): 8:06pm On Nov 04, 2008
ayomifull:

(because i have a beautiful single girl in my house grin)

Ohh dear,that would have been the reason for the trip.Unfortunately i was only making a joke of the intended visit.
Thanks anyway for the offer and may God bless your good heart.
Cheers.
Re: Visiting Holland by megastu(m): 8:53am On Nov 05, 2008
@ayo. If i had known you before now. When i visited dublin, i had to stay at Avalon house. Next time i will stay in your house. Thanks
Re: Visiting Holland by landis(m): 9:27am On Nov 05, 2008
megastu:

@ayo. If i had known you before now. When i visited dublin, i had to stay at Avalon house. Next time i will stay in your house. Thanks

why are nigerians always alert for 'O fe'?!
Re: Visiting Holland by ayomifull(f): 1:51pm On Nov 05, 2008
brownbonno:

Ohh dear,that would have been the reason for the trip.Unfortunately i was only making a joke of the intended visit.
Thanks anyway for the offer and may God bless your good heart.
Cheers.

May He bless yours too.

megastu:

Yes you can stay in my house for a number of days but if and only if you are coming with a female company, your girlfriend, fiancee or wife, other than that Vicjust will be your best bet. And for your information the single lady in my house is only single but definitely not available grin
Re: Visiting Holland by megastu(m): 8:43pm On Nov 12, 2008
you serious about this single lady. Anyway, i will come with my wife and daughter.

@landis, Yes oh, Nigerians we like ofe oh. Thats how we are made
Re: Visiting Holland by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 14, 2008
Una wey dey obodo oyibo, una own better. I wish i can just fly.
Re: Visiting Holland by MAURI: 9:49pm On Nov 14, 2008
Hi Aronyke,
Just came across your mail. I live in Holland. I could show you a few places when you are here. Drop me a line on: amster_1@hotmail.com
Pls place your name in the subject field, else your mail could get deleted as spam, if you know what I mean?
Ciao.
Re: Visiting Holland by ifeco339: 2:07pm On Dec 02, 2008
The answer to all your question is yes but it will be with Ghana passport but it will take ten working days for sure so if you are i interested call and very urgent,see how it works,no payment on the start but only for Ghana passport that you will pay for and i assure you that it is real and confirm.i am a Ghanaian so call +233240688233 or call +23320928170

NB there is Romania visa with south African passport a variable for sale and south African visa on sale too,so if need so urgent call the above number,we do visa as follows,
north America,south America,Europe Caribbean Asia,Africa and middle east
Re: Visiting Holland by stevenolis: 10:40am On Dec 06, 2008
All you need to do first of all i will get you Ghana passport but if you want to use Nigeria passport it be hard in Ghana becos you will need a residential but with Ghana passport you don't need resident,it will cost you $300 and and i will do visa to holland

(1) (Reply)

Wrongly Denial Entry / Dubai Deportation / Graphic Of The Train That Claim Lives In Cameroon. (viewers Discretion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.