Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,802 members, 7,806,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes - Satellite TV Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes (413066 Views)

Powervu Updated Software For Strong Srt4922 Series / All About Iptv( Internet protocol television) / Solutions To The Problem Of All IKS Dongle Receivers QSAT, AONE ,TLINK ETC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (153) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 2:59pm On Sep 19, 2014
Truly1: As long as d**v refused to stop their exploitation there will always be a way out. Premium channels that people pay N11,000 for in Nigeria per month is just N3,000 in S.A. so who is fooling who? So as long as any commodity cannot go round affordable wise there would always be Black Market period
Nobody is preventing you from going to Tiamiyu savage to go protest, just dont use Nairaland as a platform for illegality.
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 3:02pm On Sep 19, 2014
fogechi: to meooo, i think the mod was too quick to close the thread. he made it look as if twain.. and davo.. is one person.

He did the Right thing. He shouldn't have allowed us such in the first place
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by HAH: 3:42pm On Sep 19, 2014
This thread na bad market for the op because queen and it likes will thrive as long as DSTV charges high.

Abeg anybody with a link to anywhere qsat and others dongles are discussed should post it so that we can leave the op with his thread.

3 Likes

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by eightsin(m): 3:49pm On Sep 19, 2014
Close thread or no close thread o...I must buy my own iks that will open paytv..

1 Like

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by DMerciful(m): 3:58pm On Sep 19, 2014
Was the bolded necessary? Trying to correct people using foul language is not right!
davodyguy: Dear Nairalanders

Having consulted with the mod, with a view to curbing the impunity and unreserved posting about IKS decoders, I have decided to open this new thread.

Rule
9. Don't use Nairaland for illegal acts, e.g fraud, piracy, and spreading malware.

This thread is going to be regimented with strict adherence to the above rule. Hence, there would be no mentioning of any Paytv here

All discussions would be centred around the use of IKS decoders legally.

illegal use of these deciders would not be encouraged. If you want to discuss such, it would be done codedly.

Some ignorant folks might say Paytv are aware of the illegal viewing of their channels, yes they are. The owner of Nairaland is a law abiding citizen, who doesn't support illegality and piracy.

watching Paytv without a valid subscription is illegal and theft of property belonging to another.

Whilst this thread would be opened for all, the mod is on stand by to deal with animals who chooses to act like kids.

Pls I believe we are adults and would definitely act as one.

cheers

3 Likes

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by ayoqueen: 4:02pm On Sep 19, 2014
davodyguy: Nobody is preventing you from going to Tiamiyu savage to go protest, just dont use Nairaland as a platform for illegality.
You just seem to amaze me, you purchased ESAT(with preloaded TV1 account) last week and indirectly gave a logical analysis why others should do same, now u play saint 'Davo' and use the english word illegality. I don't just get you, keep running your one man forum

6 Likes

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 4:09pm On Sep 19, 2014
ayoqueen: You just seem to amaze me, you purchased ESAT last week and indirectly gave a logical analysis why others should do same, now u play saint Davo and use the english word illegality. I don't just get you, keep running your one man forum
Like i said I have Strong, Esat, Qsat, Speed S1 HD, etc, but i wouldn't come here to say it opens this or that, cos its not allowed. Malix and others sell all decoders that supports IKS and FTA.
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 4:09pm On Sep 19, 2014
DMerciful: Was the bolded necessary? Trying to correct people using foul language is not right!
Sorry about that
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 4:14pm On Sep 19, 2014
I can understand THAT MANY GUYS WOULD FEEL SAD. However, we need to maintain decorum.

I lifted this some where

http://satscams.com/?page_id=80

What is Digital Copyright?

Copyright applies to any medium. It is commonly applied to music, film, photographs, literature art, television programs and more. Copyright protects artistic and creative works from copying and reproduction without the creator’s permission.

Are you really stealing if signals sent down from space are on my property?

Yes, it is as much stealing, as eating cookies a girl scout is trying to sell before she sells them to you
Stealing is theft plain and simple, whether it is digital or a physical object

If at all it will happen, people should be wise about it
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by shogz89: 4:16pm On Sep 19, 2014
1) Pleas where am I to insert my modem to my qsat decoder , is it the front or the back
2) do I have to subscribe on the modem before it works or by just having credit on the modem is enough for it to work
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 4:17pm On Sep 19, 2014
shogz89: 1) Pleas where am I to insert my modem to my qsat decoder , is it the front or the back
Back

shogz89:
2) do I have to subscribe on the modem before it works or by just having credit on the modem is enough for it to work
enough credit for networks such as Airtel, Etisalat and MTN. Glo, you need data subscription
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by shogz89: 4:26pm On Sep 19, 2014
davodyguy: Back

enough credit for networks such as Airtel, Etisalat and MTN. Glo, you need data subscription
Pls will Huawei e153 work
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by sauceEEP(m): 4:35pm On Sep 19, 2014
Davodguy is just a wannabe moderator. You are guilty of what you preach because the last i checked you own Qsat, Esat, speedHd yet you come here and preach illegality.

You may argue that its a free to air decoder but deep down inside your heart, your main reason for buying all those dongles is basically to decrypt premium channels. If its not one i believe is enough.

1 Like

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 4:38pm On Sep 19, 2014
shogz89:
Pls will Huawei e153 work
I dont know but i will check the Huawei modem that i use. e303 works
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 4:41pm On Sep 19, 2014
sauceEEP: Davodguy is just a wannabe moderator. You are guilty of what you preach because the last i checked you own Qsat, Esat, speedHd yet you come here and preach illegality.

You may argue that its a free to air decoder but deep down inside your heart, your main reason for buying all those dongles is basically to decrypt premium channels. If its not one i believe is enough.

You can whatever you like. What im preaching is not to buy any decoders, but we shouldnt discuss whatever it opens outside FTA here cost it not legal.

I have all the decoders, working for what i bought them for. I wouldn't come and tell you I'm watching Arsenal vs Birmingham city on Super Sanusi 1 on Queen or on Eagle.

Please Buy anything with your money
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Satguru: 5:42pm On Sep 19, 2014
davodyguy: I dont know but i will check the Huawei modem that i use. e303 works
u see, u dont know now after u have allowed some of the dons to quit perhaps by closing the thread they love.
u need others bc u cannot know everything

2 Likes

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Satguru: 6:15pm On Sep 19, 2014
davodyguy: You can whatever you like. What im preaching is not to buy any decoders, but we shouldnt discuss whatever it opens outside FTA here cost it not legal.

I have all the decoders, working for what i bought them for. I wouldn't come and tell you I'm watching Arsenal vs Birmingham city on Super Sanusi 1 on Queen or on Eagle.

Please Buy anything with your money
I officially, also hereby give u 48 hours to tell twinstaiye to remove that stamp from that lovely thread or i follow suit.
I know very well where this thread is heading to. I dont want that...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 6:38pm On Sep 19, 2014
Satguru:
I officially, also hereby give u 48 hours to tell twinstaiye to remove that stamp from that lovely thread or i follow suit.
I know very well where this thread is heading to. I dont want that...
Nairaland wouldn't miss you one bit. Zoom off.

The moderator has done very well. You would whine for a while and later keep quiet
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by iykmora(m): 7:12pm On Sep 19, 2014
hmmmm....e get as my bodi dey do me for dis kain tin.
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by docbindl(m): 7:59pm On Sep 19, 2014
davodyguy: Nairaland wouldn't miss you one bit. Zoom off.

The moderator has done very well. You would whine for a while and later keep quiet

You can't change ppol mind by being authoritative. Whether the MODs have done well or not is left to be seen. Nairaland will be nothing without its so many followers who made it what it has turned out to be today. And therefore u can't tell someone to zoom off. That's a typical Nigerian reaction, "the I don't need u anymore syndrome". You are trying to preach a new way of viewing and doing things..... Then u must try to convince ppol to see things the way u see it, not tell them to zoom off, mind u there are lot of ppol with the same mindset as that young... Imagine they all zoom off...... Imagine everybody on every thread promoting "illegality" zooms off... Imagine how boring it will become, then suddenly the ppol advertising will also see the low statistic of followers and carry their business to other site...... And then seun where ever he's will pop up. Preach ur message..... . But don't tell anyone to zoom off... . Patience is what u need, u started this campaign, then be ready for the attacks, bcoz u r asking ppol to change and change is what ppol resist.. Diplomacy my brother, not authoritarian will make ppol see ur view.

Apologies for any typos

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 19, 2014
M
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by docbindl(m): 8:22pm On Sep 19, 2014
hugman: Breaking News On iks Qsat
According to a source the iks qsat is under attack the server is experiencing difficulty in order to send a stable signal a foreign element signal is interfering with the server causing it to be unstable and loss of channels to various locations the team is trying to have control over this and during this process some server or all server may go off during the coming days to solve this problem
The qsat team saying here that they are not purposing causing this problem n they are working to solve this interference as quick as possible
A new channel may also broadcast soccer on saturday other than the normal ones but outline that them are not ensuring anybody of a stable signal it may go off n on and conclude that qsat is with the customers in this difficult days ahead.

Now I wonder what you will call this. Promoting illegallities or sharing of vital information.

It's a thin line, a very thin line. The young man hasn't mentioned any paytv, yet we all know what that information implies.
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by akinremedy(m): 8:55pm On Sep 19, 2014
davodyguy: Nairaland wouldn't miss you one bit. Zoom off.

Davodguy, lead by example and treat pple with respect even if they don't. Telling someone to zoom off is insulting. I'm yet to see Emmachille or Malix feuding with any member or exchanging words with anyone. Pls, follow their steps.

2 Likes

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by gerrisson(m): 9:06pm On Sep 19, 2014
Those using cccam accounts, how far? Is it scrambling?
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by ayoqueen: 9:17pm On Sep 19, 2014
davodyguy: I can understand THAT MANY GUYS WOULD FEEL SAD. However, we need to maintain decorum.

I lifted this some where

http://satscams.com/?page_id=80

What is Digital Copyright?

Copyright applies to any medium. It is commonly applied to music, film, photographs, literature art, television programs and more. Copyright protects artistic and creative works from copying and reproduction without the creator’s permission.

Are you really stealing if signals sent down from space are on my property?

Yes, it is as much stealing, as eating cookies a girl scout is trying to sell before she sells them to you
Stealing is theft plain and simple, whether it is digital or a physical object

If at all it will happen, people should be wise about it

"He who comes into equity must come with clean hands". You have ESAT & QSAT with preloaded accounts..how many decoders do u require for FTA, be truthful for ones Mr David, you got the other thread closed because you were alledged, now u opened a thread where u can rule as king. Where is Emma?....can't u see your board members have gone silent and u are alone attacking. You have no moral justification posting above message

9 Likes

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 19, 2014
davodyguy: I dont know but i will check the Huawei modem that i use. e303 works
Huawei e153 may not work but I am sure its senior brother e156 Modem doesn't work on Qsat and company.
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by samflex(m): 10:16pm On Sep 19, 2014
New thread same objective....why close the other in the first place?

2 Likes

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by Trafford(m): 10:38pm On Sep 19, 2014
Please house... how do I get TV3 and canal+s to work on my qsat 11g...
I'll appreciate your help
Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by soochukwu(m): 11:01pm On Sep 19, 2014
House!good followers I don't see a way here,let's find a way out for our challenges,please share info where necessary

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by lordbaron: 11:24pm On Sep 19, 2014
They complained a lot on de other thread later dey came to de thread dey hated to advertise eagle for de disciples to still buy from dey and be treated with disrespect diariss God oooo bottom line no body holy pass (hypocrites)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by missmekoow: 12:44am On Sep 20, 2014
selfishness... thats the reason for creating this group.... someones is scared mentioning of paytv might affect tv1 cccam too... thus he cant sell his illigal dongles or tv1.... masa the best you could have done was not to paste this thread link in the old thread before blocking it....becouse the old ppl who needs help will come here.... it still serves the same purpose...A decorated monkey na still monkey.... paytv names mentioned or not.. its still illigal!.... PEACE....

4 Likes

Re: All about IKS Decoders(Qsat, Speed HD, Azsky)POWERVU BIS & IPTV boxes by davodyguy: 3:46am On Sep 20, 2014
missmekoow: selfishness... thats the reason for creating this group.... someones is scared mentioning of paytv might affect tv1 cccam too... thus he cant sell his illigal dongles or tv1.... masa the best you could have done was not to paste this thread link in the old thread before blocking it....becouse the old ppl who needs help will come here.... it still serves the same purpose...A decorated monkey na still monkey.... paytv names mentioned or not.. its still illigal!.... PEACE....
The mod already did that here

https://www.nairaland.com/1577077/q-sat-queen-satellites/131

For you to come here with accusation, only attest the fact that we Nigerians don't like reading

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (153) (Reply)

Official Thread Of Free To Air Satellite Tv (part 5 - The Final Part) / Solar Energy, A Complement To FTA / FTA Live Football Matches Announcement Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.