Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,505 members, 7,781,545 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:39 PM

How Much Does It Cost To Get Police Report From Alagbon? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Much Does It Cost To Get Police Report From Alagbon? (28280 Views)

How Do I Get Police Report? / Biometrics Check In Alagbon For Criminal Records / Can Anyone Tell Me How To Get A Nigerian Police Report? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Does It Cost To Get Police Report From Alagbon? by bedoab10k(m): 6:25am On Sep 16, 2014
please I need estimate on cost to get a police report from Alagbon. someone said 30K. Need ur response.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Get Police Report From Alagbon? by ibe003(m): 8:14am On Sep 16, 2014
5 to 10k
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Get Police Report From Alagbon? by pyramid777(m): 8:56pm On Sep 16, 2014
it is 3k per person but the issue is that there is no fixed price, so you need to be a good negotiator to get a fair price.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Get Police Report From Alagbon? by rafcrown(m): 8:09pm On Mar 10, 2015
Please how can I get the Police Clearance Certificate fast ?.I am not based in Nigeria-I want it to be a genuine one and wish to have my fingerprints there to make it a standard one.Please your advice is badly needed.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Get Police Report From Alagbon? by koredex4love(m): 4:54am On Mar 11, 2015
you can get the police certificate even while you are not in Nigeria.I just helped a nairalander whom have never met before to get his own.on the price,truely therw not be fixed price but ,immediately the officers knew that is what you are there fore,they charge.you get a form for 1k from alagbon and 7k for the certificate on a same day issueing .its not a big deal to go about. Thank you

3 Likes

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Get Police Report From Alagbon? by rafcrown(m): 12:52am On Mar 12, 2015
THANKS A LOT.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Get Police Report From Alagbon? by pyr8te: 9:47pm On Mar 12, 2015
Pls is it only in Alagbon I.e. Lagos state that this can be done? Can't it be done at any state police HQ?
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Get Police Report From Alagbon? by rafcrown(m): 8:29pm On Mar 18, 2015
ONLY ALAGBON ,I THINK.THEY CAN BRING YOUR FORM TO ALAGBON FROM ANY OTHER POLICE HQ.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Get Police Report From Alagbon? by tlk2Prince(m): 10:47pm On Mar 18, 2015
It can be done in Abuja aswell.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Get Police Report From Alagbon? by rafcrown(m): 12:49am On Apr 10, 2015
Thanks a lot,KOREDE.Police Report scanned and sent to me today.Cost N5,500 and fast too.You are a nice person.

1 Like

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Get Police Report From Alagbon? by rafcrown(m): 1:57am On Apr 10, 2015
tlk2Prince:
It can be done in Abuja aswell.
GOOD INFORMATION.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Get Police Report From Alagbon? by Jummaima(f): 1:06pm On May 05, 2015
Just did one @ Alagbon for N6,500. Got it same day. As dey said, no fixed price so it all depends on how well you negotiate. shocked

1 Like

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Get Police Report From Alagbon? by DaveKs07: 8:32am On Aug 22, 2015
Fellow Nairalanders,
Although this thread is a bit old and it seems there has been development a bit with respect to the topic.
Has anybody who posted/needed police certificate visited https://npf.gov.ng/xter.php lately?
I need a police certificate too but I want to make sure I am not making wrong moves....
All information from nigeriacrbd.com seems good but taking a closer look at the form described compared to information requested from npf site.... Can any one who has gotten their certificate from alagbon confirm these two are the same or not.
I await your contributions.
God bless you all.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Get Police Report From Alagbon? by jasedu60: 8:25am On Jul 15, 2017
Apply for Nigeria Police Clearance (Certificate of Good Conduct), Birth Certificate etc now!
www.gateway.ng
Tel: +44330 330 2820

GATEWAY, Nigeria.
1. Tested and Trusted over 8years!
2. UK Call and Support Center
3. Serve Global Customer (Africa, Asia, Europe, America, Oceania)
4. Over 100 Testimonials with name and date.

1 Like

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Get Police Report From Alagbon? by Gentugee1: 6:11am On Jan 18, 2018
I need help as regards the process to get all papers for Russian schooling
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Get Police Report From Alagbon? by Solomon27(m): 7:41am On Aug 07, 2018
Mr. Korede can you help me too?
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Get Police Report From Alagbon? by Ibot08: 6:05pm On Feb 04, 2019
koredex4love:
you can get the police certificate even while you are not in Nigeria.I just helped a nairalander whom have never met before to get his own.on the price,truely therw not be fixed price but ,immediately the officers knew that is what you are there fore,they charge.you get a form for 1k from alagbon and 7k for the certificate on a same day issueing .its not a big deal to go about. Thank you
pls Mr Korede can you help get one too.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Get Police Report From Alagbon? by Ibot08: 6:05pm On Feb 04, 2019
koredex4love:
Pls Sir I'm Urgently in need of it... I mailed you
already
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Get Police Report From Alagbon? by dabolaji: 2:23am On Feb 05, 2019
Ibot08:

already

I can do it for you if wouldn't mind. Feel free to contact me
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Get Police Report From Alagbon? by fitlaw(m): 8:44am On Feb 05, 2019
Go to Alagbon yourself, no secret there is 5k depends on your pocket, go along with your data page of international passport with passport photograph , they are going to capture your 10 fingers. I can even give you the phone number of inspector in charge, within ten minute, you are through. A word is enough for the wise

Ibot08:

already

1 Like

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Get Police Report From Alagbon? by luvluvluv: 9:12am On Feb 05, 2019
Ibot08:

already

Na dem dem....thieves!
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Get Police Report From Alagbon? by koredex4love(m): 5:46am On Feb 06, 2019
I have replied your mail but in case you did not receive the mail,am available on. 08057469481.

Ibot08:

already
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Get Police Report From Alagbon? by adeUS: 9:55pm On Feb 07, 2019
fitlaw:
Go to Alagbon yourself, no secret there is 5k depends on your pocket, go along with your data page of international passport with passport photograph , they are going to capture your 10 fingers. I can even give you the phone number of inspector in charge, within ten minute, you are through. A word is enough for the wise

Hello Fitlaw,

How many passport photograph do someone need? and can you pls give me the inspector in charge number?
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Get Police Report From Alagbon? by steveyen(m): 11:21am On Jul 18, 2019
Hello boss can you please give me the phone number of officer in charge. Really needed now.

fitlaw:

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Get Police Report From Alagbon? by Bimbo45678910: 11:57am On Sep 02, 2019
Hi @Fitlaw,
Please kindly share the contact of the inspector, really in need of this certificate.

thanks

fitlaw:

Re: How Much Does It Cost To Get Police Report From Alagbon? by dabolaji: 7:04am On Sep 03, 2019
Bimbo45678910:
Hi @Fitlaw,
Please kindly share the contact of the inspector, really in need of this certificate.

thanks

I can do it for you check my signature
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Get Police Report From Alagbon? by fitlaw(m): 1:41pm On Sep 03, 2019
Bimbo45678910:
Hi @Fitlaw,

thanks

I can't give it out because the person(inspector) might not like it, call me I will give it to you. I have been given it to people that call me. The address is Room 70 finger print, Alagbon CID, ikoyi
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Get Police Report From Alagbon? by Fallawx(m): 6:20pm On Sep 04, 2019
@Fitlaw why now .. people wey you dey help go over cast the contact oo. Baba mi talk to me in camera . How family ?

fitlaw:

I can't give it out because the person(inspector) might not like it, call me I will give it to you. I have been given it to people that call me. The address is Room 70 finger print, Alagbon CID, ikoyi
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Get Police Report From Alagbon? by evergold(m): 8:49am On Nov 27, 2019
I need someone to do police extract for me. It is urgent. Preferably between today and tomorrow. Willing to pay.
Re: How Much Does It Cost To Get Police Report From Alagbon? by Earlzkoopid: 1:18pm On Dec 09, 2019
fitlaw:

Good day
Please how do i contact you to get the inspector's number.
Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

Drunk CRUTECH Student Kills Final year student in an auto crash on campus / Truck Suffers Brake Failure, Crushes Woman To Death In Lagos (Graphic) / The Ancient Paved Roads Of Ife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.