Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,109 members, 7,807,341 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

Water Sacrifice - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Water Sacrifice (15826 Views)

Sacrifice All For Sake Of My Hubby / Should A Woman Sacrifice Her Dreams For Her Marriage? / Who Makes The Most Sacrifice In The Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Water Sacrifice by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 18, 2014
Why not get a rope, the strong type. No need for all these burden u are going through.Take the easy way out.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Water Sacrifice by dytbabe: 5:53pm On Sep 18, 2014
Gaggi: Why not get a rope, the strong type. No need for all these burden u are going through.Take the easy way out.

Mean
grin grin grin
Re: Water Sacrifice by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 18, 2014
I know what you're going through, once had the same problem cause my mum used to worship them, and they were trying to lay claims on me, don't know the transaction they had but for me it was not an easy battle at all, I turned into self made prayer warrior, it took time before I was set free, there was this instance where I woke up one night and saw her in the physical in my room to tell you how serious it was, but today am free, but I still watch myself constantly or she may come back, make sure there is no particular sin keeping her in place, sorry I sound incoherent.
Don't engage in water sacrifice, it's like trying to put out fire with petrol.

6 Likes

Re: Water Sacrifice by lastchild: 8:45pm On Sep 18, 2014
Gaggi: Why not get a rope, the strong type. No need for all these burden u are going through.Take the easy way out.
I stated that this thread isn't for just anybody, its not for you bro

3 Likes

Re: Water Sacrifice by lastchild: 8:47pm On Sep 18, 2014
Please for those that sent me PM, that e mail is no longer active, timitaf9@gmail.com is what I use
Re: Water Sacrifice by lastchild: 9:13pm On Sep 18, 2014
imas: I know what you're going through, once had the same problem cause my mum used to worship them, and they were trying to lay claims on me, don't know the transaction they had but for me it was not an easy battle at all, I turned into self made prayer warrior, it took time before I was set free, there was this instance where I woke up one night and saw her in the physical in my room to tell you how serious it was, but today am free, but I still watch myself constantly or she may come back, make sure there is no particular sin keeping her in place, sorry I sound incoherent.
this is interesting,was she(your mom) doing water sacrifice? Tell me more because you seems to be the only one who understands what am passing through
Re: Water Sacrifice by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 18, 2014
lastchild: this is interesting,was she(your mom) doing water sacrifice? Tell me more because you seems to be the only one who understands what am passing through
She did different kinds of sacrifices for them, both on land and in the river, she even had an altar for them, as we grew older we decided to give our lives to Christ ( me and my siblings ), that was when the actual battle started, I did MFM deliverance at Rumuola times without number(that do it yourself thing no easy I tell you) the deliverance did not just take place at once, it was a gradual process, you need to be determined or else they can be very obstinate and difficult to get rid of. The sacrifices and so on was in Edo not Rivers State.
Re: Water Sacrifice by lastchild: 9:58pm On Sep 18, 2014
imas:
She did different kinds of sacrifices for them, both on land and in the river, she even had an altar for them, as we grew older we decided to give our lives to Christ ( me and my siblings ), that was when the actual battle started, I did MFM deliverance at Rumuola times without number(that do it yourself thing no easy I tell you) the deliverance did not just take place at once, it was a gradual process, you need to be determined or else they can be very obstinate and difficult to get rid of. The sacrifices and so on was in Edo not Rivers State.
hmmm... Be candid with me, don't you think that if I do the sacrifice I'll be free?

Because your mum must have been free during the time she was doing it

Am saying this because I've passed through deliverances in mfm yet the keep coming
Re: Water Sacrifice by soulglo: 10:07pm On Sep 18, 2014
lastchild: hmmm... Be candid with me, don't you think that if I do the sacrifice I'll be free?

Am saying this because I've passed through deliverances in mfm yet the keep coming

Please go talk to a psychiatrist. Put here's nothing spiritually wrong with you. The scriptures do not even support your delusions. You are paranoid and crippled by irrational fears and even calling specifically on people to help you prolong your suffering. Help yourself. TB Joshua cannot help you, MFM cannot help you, salt water bath can not help you. If you truly believe in the scriptures you read then you would know that this whole thing is all in your head. You probably need medication for anxiety at the very least. There's no demon hovering over your bed like UFO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Water Sacrifice by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 18, 2014
lastchild: hmmm... Be candid with me, don't you think that if I do the sacrifice I'll be free?

If you do the sacrifice you'll only be selling yourself to them, my mum was not free, we got to understand later that they were the ones that took her life, the more reason why there was no going back for us, I know sometimes the whole thing can be discouraging, you pray and pray and it's as if nothing is happening, we did ours like we had no bridge to go back, if you start the sacrifice, they will take from you more than you can afford, they don't mind touching your health, do you want that?

4 Likes

Re: Water Sacrifice by lastchild: 10:14pm On Sep 18, 2014
soulglo:

Please go talk to a psychiatrist. Put here's nothing spiritually wrong with you. The scriptures do not even support your delusions. You are paranoid and crippled by irrational fears and even calling specifically on people to help you prolong your suffering. Help yourself. TB Joshua cannot help you, MFM cannot help you, salt water bath can not help you. If you truly believe in the scriptures you read then you would know that this whole thing is all in your head. You probably need medication for anxiety at the very least. There's no demon hovering over your bed like UFO
thanks, but this thread is not for you, when I see them I know

3 Likes

Re: Water Sacrifice by lastchild: 10:16pm On Sep 18, 2014
imas:
If you do the sacrifice you'll only be selling yourself to them, my mum was not free, we got to understand later that they were the ones that took her life, the more reason why there was no going back for us, I know sometimes the whole thing can be discouraging, you pray and pray and it's as if nothing is happening, we did ours like we had no bridge to go back, if you start the sacrifice, they will take from you more than you can afford, they don't mind touching your health, do you want that?
thanks, mine has gone to the extent they now speak to me,where's the mfm you are talking about,the address
Re: Water Sacrifice by enm(m): 10:20pm On Sep 18, 2014
imas: I know what you're going through, once had the same problem cause my mum used to worship them, and they were trying to lay claims on me, don't know the transaction they had but for me it was not an easy battle at all, I turned into self made prayer warrior, it took time before I was set free, there was this instance where I woke up one night and saw her in the physical in my room to tell you how serious it was, but today am free, but I still watch myself constantly or she may come back, make sure there is no particular sin keeping her in place, sorry I sound incoherent.

Bro did you do renunciation? If not try and do it and offer a sacrifice to God almighty to seal your victory totally. When I mean sacrifice i don't mean those one they do in the world. Just sow a seed to God by sowing into someone life, the work of God or the church. It does not matter how big or small your seed is what should matter is your intent. Label your seed indicating that it belong to God for the purpose of God work or the needy or the church development ( anything that glorify the goodness of God and furtherance of His work here on earth ) and you are doing it to have total deliverance, restoration of your glory.

Why i say renunciation is to prevent them from getting access and affecting the life of your offspring and this things can go as far as your tenth generation ( God forbid ).

@lastchild, God is able to deliver you but you must locate the right church and pastor to have that deliverance. Some church are not church but evil shrine or alter, some pastor are not called by God but by satan and some by their stomach.

Make it your prayer point that God should lead you to your place of visitation. Don't spend your hard earned money to buy some things that will be wasted and throw away into water after doing some head washing or bathing all in the name of freedom. It not freedom but reinforcing the bondage in your life, stealing of your glory and those of your offspring. You are created a special person by God that why you are experiencing this
because the devil is aware of the type of damage you will cause to him and his kingdom and he and his agents will do everything possible to tie you down that's if you let them to.

Right now they are happy because of the water sacrifice things because of the more things they will gain. Don't give in to them no matter what. There is a silver lining at the end of the tunnel patiently waiting for you to grab it.

Please call this number and explain your situation to him it won't cost you anything but your call credit 08153309479. People with problem more difficult and complicated than yours are walking and living free to the glory of God.

3 Likes

Re: Water Sacrifice by Nobody: 10:35pm On Sep 18, 2014
@enm I did the renunciation, but the sacrifice part I have not, although I do Church work like preaching when I have the chance.
Re: Water Sacrifice by lastchild: 10:59pm On Sep 18, 2014
enm:

Bro did you do renunciation? If not try and do it and offer a sacrifice to God almighty to seal your victory totally. When I mean sacrifice i don't mean those one they do in the world. Just sow a seed to God by sowing into someone life, the work of God or the church. It does not matter how big or small your seed is what should matter is your intent. Label your seed indicating that it belong to God for the purpose of God work or the needy or the church development ( anything that glorify the goodness of God and furtherance of His work here on earth ) and you are doing it to have total deliverance, restoration of your glory.

Why i say renunciation is to prevent them from getting access and affecting the life of your offspring and this things can go as far as your tenth generation ( God forbid ).

@lastchild, God is able to deliver you but you must locate the right church and pastor to have that deliverance. Some church are not church but evil shrine or alter, some pastor are not called by God but by satan and some by their stomach.

Make it your prayer point that God should lead you to your place of visitation. Don't spend your hard earned money to buy some things that will be wasted and throw away into water after doing some head washing or bathing all in the name of freedom. It not freedom but reinforcing the bondage in your life, stealing of your glory and those of your offspring. You are created a special person by God that why you are experiencing this
because the devil is aware of the type of damage you will cause to him and his kingdom and he and his agents will do everything possible to tie you down that's if you let them to.

Right now they are happy because of the water sacrifice things because of the more things they will gain. Don't give in to them no matter what. There is a silver lining at the end of the tunnel patiently waiting for you to grab it.

Please call this number and explain your situation to him it won't cost you anything but your call credit 08153309479. People with problem more difficult and complicated than yours are walking and living free to the glory of God.
thanks bro, I'll call the number but pls which church is that?
Re: Water Sacrifice by lastchild: 11:02pm On Sep 18, 2014
please tell me a little bit about your experience in seeing it physical, what I normally see is human shadow crossing me when am alone
Re: Water Sacrifice by soulglo: 11:18pm On Sep 18, 2014
lastchild: thanks, but this thread is not for you, when I see them I know

I don't expect you to accept what I'm saying. You will realize one day that you need psychiatric help. When you do I hope you will remember my post

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Water Sacrifice by Nobody: 11:19pm On Sep 18, 2014
lastchild: please tell me a little bit about your experience in seeing it physical, what I normally see is human shadow crossing me when am alone
One night around 2am, I saw myself in a dream going through a tunnel very fast, before I knew what was happening I saw I had woken up, then I saw her in the room dressed in well ironed wax print, starring at me, I first thought I was hallucinating but when I got up, it was still there I shouted JESUS!!!! and went to put on the light, as the light came on that was when she disappeared, for the next one month I refused to sleep in that room. thank God there was NEPA light.
Re: Water Sacrifice by enm(m): 11:28pm On Sep 18, 2014
lastchild: thanks bro, I'll call the number but pls which church is that?

Bro it not a church but a praying house. So the man is not a pastor but a deliverance minister and he prefer to be called servant Vic. He worship at mfm. Note his phone line is always busy because a lot of people are call him but never stop calling him until you get through to him.

Got to know about him through this thread by Godsent on nairaland

www.nairaland.com/1262082/how-conquer-barrenness-poverty-spiritually

its a pity a lot of informations were lost to the attack on nairaland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Water Sacrifice by lastchild: 2:36pm On Sep 19, 2014
soulglo:

I don't expect you to accept what I'm saying. You will realize one day that you need psychiatric help. When you do I hope you will remember my post
ok, thanks
Re: Water Sacrifice by lastchild: 2:42pm On Sep 19, 2014
enm:

Bro it not a church but a praying house. So the man is not a pastor but a deliverance minister and he prefer to be called servant Vic. He worship at mfm. Note his phone line is always busy because a lot of people are call him but never stop calling him until you get through to him.

Got to know about him through this thread by Godsent on nairaland

www.nairaland.com/1262082/how-conquer-barrenness-poverty-spiritually

its a pity a lot of informations were lost to the attack on nairaland
please, If I eventually got him on the phone,is it possible to go and see him or is the deliverance over the phone?

Am saying this because what am experiencing now is beyond human imagination,I really need to act fast because since I started having thoughts of going for deliverance my case has worsen

Last night they warned me in dream if I ever went for any deliverance that I will die

And please where is his location?
Re: Water Sacrifice by enm(m): 4:32pm On Sep 19, 2014
lastchild: please, If I eventually got him on the phone,is it possible to go and see him or is the deliverance over the phone?

Am saying this because what am experiencing now is beyond human imagination,I really need to act fast because since I started having thoughts of going for deliverance my case has worsen

Last night they warned me in dream if I ever went for any deliverance that I will die

And please where is his location?

Bro fear not because darkness can not overpower light. Just keep praying your prayer and asking God for protection. Start your prayer with praise, confess your know and unknown sin, of your family, father and your father house, mother and your mother house, every sin of iniquity and hidden sin confess them all and ask that God should have mercy on you and forgive you and wash your clean with the blood of Jesus and rewrite your name permanently in the book of life with the blood of Jesus.

He doesn't go out to conduct deliverance or prayer. He walk according to instruction from God and this make him different from most of them. Try and call him today no matter what and explain things to him including the warning in the dream. He will invite you to come to deliverance but am very sure he will pray for you. Some people started receiving their deliverance from the very first day call him on phone. God is with him and using him mightily.

So call him right away and discuss with you.

God have mercy on us and protect us from the hands of the wicked ones, so that you may be glorify in our life in Jesus name i pray. Amen

1 Like

Re: Water Sacrifice by soulglo: 5:58pm On Sep 19, 2014
enm:

Bro fear not because darkness can not overpower light. Just keep praying your prayer and asking God for protection. Start your prayer with praise, confess your know and unknown sin, of your family, father and your father house, mother and your mother house, every sin of iniquity and hidden sin confess them all and ask that God should have mercy on you and forgive you and wash your clean with the blood of Jesus and rewrite your name permanently in the book of life with the blood of Jesus.

He doesn't go out to conduct deliverance or prayer. He walk according to instruction from God and this make him different from most of them. Try and call him today no matter what and explain things to him including the warning in the dream. He will invite you to come to deliverance but am very sure he will pray for you. Some people started receiving their deliverance from the very first day call him on phone. God is with him and using him mightily.

God have mercy on us and protect us from the hands of the wicked ones, so that you may be glorify in our life in Jesus name i pray. Amen

Could you give me a scripture that says I should confess my parents sins on their behalf. We learn everyday so I'm open. What you just wrote there totally throws the whole idea of Grace out the window but I'm willing to read a scripture that supports anything you wrote.
Re: Water Sacrifice by lastchild: 9:34pm On Sep 19, 2014
enm:

which town is he?
Re: Water Sacrifice by enm(m): 11:47pm On Sep 19, 2014
lastchild: which town is he?

Bro the town he is shouldn't be your concern now. Call him and explain your situation with him and he will even encourage you to go any mfm near you or a bible believing deliverance ministry where the holy spirit is allow to work that is if you can't make to where he is.

The centre is located at sango ota in Ogun state and the name Christ chosen tabernacle.
Re: Water Sacrifice by enm(m): 12:32am On Sep 20, 2014
soulglo:

Could you give me a scripture that says I should confess my parents sins on their behalf. We learn everyday so I'm open. What you just wrote there totally throws the whole idea of Grace out the window but I'm willing to read a scripture that supports anything you wrote.

Bro please Grace is there. For without it we can do nothing or achieved righteousness.

What am implied by that statement of confession of our parent sin is the confession of sin of iniquity and transgression committed by our parent or ancestors. This are sin of worshipping and sacrificing to idols and sin of utter rebellion to the authority of God.

These are sins whose punishment transcends to unto the fourth generation. In the commandment a fornicator or a thief bear the burden alone but the offspring of an idol worshipper par took in their ancestors punishment.

Reading Daniel 9, you will discover that he did not confess of their sins alone but also that of their fathers, i . e their ancestors , he has clear away the case hanging on their neck and settle with God.

Most of us are from home, family or family background of idol worshipping ( sin of iniquity ) and God will never change his word but through Jesus we have the grace of confessing this sins, ask for mercy and be forgiving of it. Thereby receiving freedom.

There are some of us who grew up in a Christian home whose parent have one way or the other engage in an act of rebellion toward God without carrying out a sincere confession of sin and repentance or some of us who called ourselves Christian but engaged in act of rebellion. When you knowingly disobeyed God word; saying there is grace, what do we call that?

I know we are not in the time of David who commit the sin of adultery and murder where there was no sacrifice to atone for it, or king sual whose sin of disobedience cost him and offspring the throne of Israel. Jesus death has made things easy for us giving us the grace to be free from the punishment of this sins but we need to acknowledged, confess this sins, ask for mercy and forgiveness.

And don't forgot, there are some of us who has given our life to Christ but whose parents still serve and worship idols. Whenever they make their prayers to their idols, the children name are sometime mention in a bid to secure protection for their children. That's why we need to be constantly renouncing, confessing and asking for mercy and forgiveness.

That's my own understanding of the matter but am open to correction. One love.

3 Likes

Re: Water Sacrifice by soulglo: 6:38am On Sep 20, 2014
enm:

Bro please Grace is there. For without it we can do nothing or achieved righteousness.

What am implied by that statement of confession of our parent sin is the confession of sin of iniquity and transgression committed by our parent or ancestors. This are sin of worshipping and sacrificing to idols and sin of utter rebellion to the authority of God.

These are sins whose punishment transcends to unto the fourth generation. In the commandment a fornicator or a thief bear the burden alone but the offspring of an idol worshipper par took in their ancestors punishment.

Reading Daniel 9, you will discover that he did not confess of their sins alone but also that of their fathers, i . e their ancestors , he has clear away the case hanging on their neck and settle with God.

Most of us are from home, family or family background of idol worshipping ( sin of iniquity ) and God will never change his word but through Jesus we have the grace of confessing this sins, ask for mercy and be forgiving of it. Thereby receiving freedom.

There are some of us who grew up in a Christian home whose parent have one way or the other engage in an act of rebellion toward God without carrying out a sincere confession of sin and repentance or some of us who called ourselves Christian but engaged in act of rebellion. When you knowingly disobeyed God word; saying there is grace, what do we call that?

I know we are not in the time of David who commit the sin of adultery and murder where there was no sacrifice to atone for it, or king sual whose sin of disobedience cost him and offspring the throne of Israel. Jesus death has made things easy for us giving us the grace to be free from the punishment of this sins but we need to acknowledged, confess this sins, ask for mercy and forgiveness.

And don't forgot, there are some of us who has given our life to Christ but whose parents still serve and worship idols. Whenever they make their prayers to their idols, the children name are sometime mention in a bid to secure protection for their children. That's why we need to be constantly renouncing, confessing and asking for mercy and forgiveness.

That's my own understanding of the matter but am open to correction. One love.

No problem but wanted to point out a few things. Grace and The Law are different things. Daniel lived by the law. We do not. For by grace are we saved through Christ and Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law. When you start askng people to ask for forgiveness for the sins of their parents you totally disregard grace. You are not saved if you live by the law. You die by the law and live by grace. You don't have to keep reminding God to send his grace to you. Nothing can separate you from that grace. You don't have to keep breaking curses as if it is by your strength. I don't see the liberty in serving God this way. Somehow people find a way to keep themselves in bondage even while proclaiming that they are saved through grace. If you believed in grace you would not be running from one pastor yo another or calling people to pray over every single thing. You are either a believer or you are not a believer.

Gal 3
1You foolish Galatians! Who has bewitched you? Before your very eyes Jesus Christ was clearly portrayed as crucified. 2I would like to learn just one thing from you: Did you receive the Spirit by the works of the law, or by believing what you heard? 3Are you so foolish? After beginning by means of the Spirit, are you now trying to finish by means of the flesh?a 4Have you experiencedb so much in vain—if it really was in vain? 5So again I ask, does God give you his Spirit and work miracles among you by the works of the law, or by your believing what you heard? 6So also Abraham “believed God, and it was credited to him as righteousness.”c

7Understand, then, that those who have faith are children of Abraham. 8Scripture foresaw that God would justify the Gentiles by faith, and announced the gospel in advance to Abraham: “All nations will be blessed through you.”d 9So those who rely on faith are blessed along with Abraham, the man of faith.

10For all who rely on the works of the law are under a curse, as it is written: “Cursed is everyone who does not continue to do everything written in the Book of the Law.”e 11Clearly no one who relies on the law is justified before God, because “the righteous will live by faith.”f 12The law is not based on faith; on the contrary, it says, “The person who does these things will live by them.”g 13Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us, for it is written: “Cursed is everyone who is hung on a pole.”h 14He redeemed us in order that the blessing given to Abraham might come to the Gentiles through Christ Jesus, so that by faith we might receive the promise of the Spirit.

The Law and the Promise

15Brothers and sisters, let me take an example from everyday life. Just as no one can set aside or add to a human covenant that has been duly established, so it is in this case. 16The promises were spoken to Abraham and to his seed. Scripture does not say “and to seeds,” meaning many people, but “and to your seed,”i meaning one person, who is Christ. 17What I mean is this: The law, introduced 430 years later, does not set aside the covenant previously established by God and thus do away with the promise. 18For if the inheritance depends on the law, then it no longer depends on the promise; but God in his grace gave it to Abraham through a promise.

Wish I could get my Dad and Brother in law to break it down further grin when they start with their theology every body finds a hiding place but you learn a lot. grin grin grin
Re: Water Sacrifice by enm(m): 11:28am On Sep 20, 2014
@ soulglo, please read Roman 3 which tells us about justification by faith but not by law but take note of the concluding verse which is verse 31 and tell your opinion on the matter.

Before the coming of Christ the whole world was messed up both the Jews and gentiles. No sacrifice can atone for the sins being practice then or that were being committed and because God so love us He has to sacrificed a sinless soul, a sacrifice with a spot of blemish for our redemption unto Him and that sacrifice turned out to be Jesus Christ the prince of prince, the messiah.

Accepting Jesus as our personal saviour and master is not enough but we need to follow up with a Christian way of living which has is principles based or is being guided by the law.

Please that is my own understanding of the matter.

2 Likes

Re: Water Sacrifice by redcurry(f): 10:30pm On Sep 20, 2014

bro.if u ve gone to Mfm several times 4 deliverance and d battle is not won,pls check urself.after each deliverance section in Mfm,dos deliverance pastors always sing it to people ears what and what u shld not do again dat will not bring back d problems dat brot u for d deliverance in d 1st place.also,pls if u ve d time,visit MFM headquarters(prayer city)in lagos,they always ve a special deliverance progm for people from riverine areas.its well.
Re: Water Sacrifice by lastchild: 1:05am On Sep 21, 2014
redcurry: bro.if u ve gone to Mfm several times 4 deliverance and d battle is not won,pls check urself.after each deliverance section in Mfm,dos deliverance pastors always sing it to people ears what and what u shld not do again dat will not bring back d problems dat brot u for d deliverance in d 1st place.also,pls if u ve d time,visit MFM headquarters(prayer city)in lagos,they always ve a special deliverance progm for people from riverine areas.its well.
yes, I keep to the rules of what and what I shouldn't do but they keep coming back,a lady I met in the same deliverance once told me that this thing is a lifetime something that she has been doing this deliverance for 8 years just to keep it(the spirit) away , that once you stop coming for deliverance they'll be back

Am loosing my strength in this deliverance something
Re: Water Sacrifice by Nobody: 2:06am On Sep 21, 2014
Re: Water Sacrifice by redcurry(f): 10:52am On Sep 21, 2014
lastchild: yes, I keep to the rules of what and what I shouldn't do but they keep coming back,a lady I met in the same deliverance once told me that this thing is a lifetime something that she has been doing this deliverance for 8 years just to keep it(the spirit) away , that once you stop coming for deliverance they'll be back

Am loosing my strength in this deliverance something
God is your strength.pls dt loose your faith in him for ur total deliverance.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Teaching Her Grandparents Some Dance Moves Is The Most Hilarious / Should Wives Submit To Their Husbands? / Marital Agreement / Contract

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.