Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,188 members, 7,780,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:08 PM

Water Sacrifice - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Water Sacrifice (15216 Views)

Sacrifice All For Sake Of My Hubby / Should A Woman Sacrifice Her Dreams For Her Marriage? / Who Makes The Most Sacrifice In The Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Water Sacrifice by enm(m): 10:53pm On Sep 21, 2014
lastchild: yes, I keep to the rules of what and what I shouldn't do but they keep coming back,a lady I met in the same deliverance once told me that this thing is a lifetime something that she has been doing this deliverance for 8 years just to keep it(the spirit) away , that once you stop coming for deliverance they'll be back

Am loosing my strength in this deliverance something

Did you call the number i posted earlier?
Re: Water Sacrifice by lastchild: 2:17pm On Sep 23, 2014
enm:

Did you call the number i posted earlier?
no, when you mentioned the location he is,I felt no need because what I need now is seeing him face to face,though I'm undergoing a serious deliverance now in mfm ph
Re: Water Sacrifice by obua: 8:34pm On Oct 23, 2014
lastchild:
I've done that severally but no result
You are not getting results because you are not consistent and you are still engaging in sexual sin of masturbation. That is the food of these demons.Forget about going to native doctors and those fake prophets. Embark on a 30days fast king and prayer programme and make sure you go to church daily as work permits.
You must take the MFM pastors serious slso

1 Like

Re: Water Sacrifice by Ezeeme1: 5:49am On Nov 25, 2016
I understand ur plight, what the water spirit want from u is worship. Sacrifice is an act of worship. U become totally her's if u do. Next she ll give u condition on hw to live, believ me, u re not going to like it.and then u wld be an enemy of God. The solution is only in calling the name of jesus

5 Likes

Re: Water Sacrifice by Omudia11: 2:58pm On Jan 15, 2017
What?? You're in Port Harcourt and you have never been to O.P.M? Pls run there immediately.

The reason you have been delivered is because you don't actually want to be delivered.. That may sound funny but you entertain the devil. For deliverance to even start there be total repentance and forsaking of sins (never going back to sin). Run to O.P.M
lastchild:
PH

1 Like

Re: Water Sacrifice by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 15, 2017
lastchild:
please tell me a little bit about your experience in seeing it physical, what I normally see is human shadow crossing me when am alone
dis is what is happening 2 me,lastchild what have u done to urs

1 Like

Re: Water Sacrifice by alfajohn: 2:24pm On Jan 17, 2017
I will give you some simple steps to take if you can abide with it am sure you will be free of this nuisance. Continue going to deliverance and other services at MFM, completely abstain from sex both physical and spiritual. By spiritual I mean sex in the dream. You will not be able to resist the spiritual if you still engage in physical sex. And this includes mastubation and all other forms of sexual gratification. Also make sure you pay your tithe and offering. In short don't go to any service without giving offering. I promise you in no time you will be free of the disturbance of the spirit wife.

2 Likes

Re: Water Sacrifice by Nobody: 8:36am On Mar 24, 2017
lastchild:
This thread suppose to be in religion but due to the fact that this is where I posted my yesterday thread titled "I can't find a wife" www.nairaland.com/1903226/cant-find-wife

This thread is a continuation of it,so Mod please don't move it to religion and I don't want FP either

My yesterday thread generated some responds both useful and useless,and many people PM me and we connected to whatsapp and bbm

I've been through a lot in the hands of this "marine wife" that refused me to mingle with the opposite sex, she had dealt with some men of God who tried rescuing me (one of them is cripple now)

I've been to tb joshua church more than 10 times,been to winners and all the big churches in nigeria,am now a mountain of fire church member ,even the pastors are tired of my case

I won't go too deep about the whole story of me and queen yachikka(the goddess) because 90 percent of people here will call it a fiction

After many years I'm coming to realize that the same remedy giving to me in 2008 is what I have to follow,which is water sacrifice,mom said no to it but she's no longer living,dad is about getting married to his new wife and I'm a man of my own now,so I have to do what I have to do

I wish this thread will not generate much responds,all I need is those who know what am talking about because there are

If you do,this question is for you,have you ever done a water sacrifice before? And what's your experience after that?
Dude the problem you have is ignorance. Why go for deliverance in the church of God and then sacrifice to demons..in the name of water sacrifice? If you want to be delivered... U have to seek knowledge.. Repent first of all, demons have access to our lives by doorways created through sin, next deal with all covenants that gave the marine spirit access to your life, that includes avenues through sex, ancestry, even the water sacrifice you are doing which is making things worse,...next with the help of a genuine... KNOWLEDGEABLE and anointed man of God...cast the demons out, renounce your relationship with her using relevant scripture. Then enter a covenant relationship with God..for your protection...and your provision, then the last part where most folks fail..is to stand...demons will do two things..pressure you into sin so as to open doorways... especially sins of sexual nature and Idolatry, and to challenge you even if no dorrways are open..that is where u need to maintain your stand in faith

You need knowledge not too much fasting and prayers.

2 Likes

Re: Water Sacrifice by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 24, 2017
soulglo:

Please go talk to a psychiatrist. Put here's nothing spiritually wrong with you. The scriptures do not even support your delusions. You are paranoid and crippled by irrational fears and even calling specifically on people to help you prolong your suffering. Help yourself. TB Joshua cannot help you, MFM cannot help you, salt water bath can not help you. If you truly believe in the scriptures you read then you would know that this whole thing is all in your head. You probably need medication for anxiety at the very least. There's no demon hovering over your bed like UFO

What do u know? What have you seen? Just because you are fortunate not to experience such problems... Doesn't mean others don't. I dare you go to calabar river and present a sacrifice dedicating you and your generations to the river goddess and see how the lives of you and your children will turn out should any of you refuse to continue serving the river goddess. When arrogance becomes mixed with ignorance, your foolishness reaches epic proportions

4 Likes

Re: Water Sacrifice by Nobody: 8:52am On Mar 24, 2017
soulglo:

Could you give me a scripture that says I should confess my parents sins on their behalf. We learn everyday so I'm open. What you just wrote there totally throws the whole idea of Grace out the window but I'm willing to read a scripture that supports anything you wrote.

Read the book of Ezra, read the book of Daniel chapter 9, read about knig Hezekiah... His whole story in chronicles. Just because some pastor that has successfully fought his battles come and sweet talks you with sweet grace gospel...doesn't mean u dnt have to wrestle..people's heritage are different. People who had parents who were dedicated to God and they themselves lived holy lives rarely have this issue, but those whose parents were into this diabolical stuffs usually experience this bindage that must be broken. Like I said people's cross is different...thank God for your spiritual heritage if life is easy on you..and don't mock another man still fighting his battle. All this grace preaching makes lazy Christians with a careless attitude towards sin

2 Likes

Re: Water Sacrifice by Nobody: 9:02am On Mar 24, 2017
lastchild:
yes, I keep to the rules of what and what I shouldn't do but they keep coming back,a lady I met in the same deliverance once told me that this thing is a lifetime something that she has been doing this deliverance for 8 years just to keep it(the spirit) away , that once you stop coming for deliverance they'll be back

Am loosing my strength in this deliverance something

The deliverance sessions are prolonged by ignorance, and the depth of involvement. If she still has parents involved in marine worship...it won't stop as long as she is still connected to them spiritually..there must be a separation. Check for instance Ruth the moabite. In Leviticus... God said no moabite shall stand before the assembly of God forever...Ruth was a moabite, but she made a destiny changing statement... She told Naomi..."your God(Jehovah) shall be my God, and your people (Israel) my people" in essence she renounced the God of the moabites, and her defiled ancestry. That is where her journey to redemption began. In the end she did not only stand in the assembly of God, the son of God Jesus came through her lineage. You see the importance of RENUNCIATION and separation? As for the lady if she isn't still participating in active sin especially sexual sin( u know ladies), this could be the problem...she has to renounce and separate herself from all ungodly heritages...and she must also STAND her ground...there are times when all is clear...the demon spirits will still come...God instructs us to resist the devil and he will flee...Knowledge is he foundation for deliverance

4 Likes

Re: Water Sacrifice by Judeudochukwu(m): 6:57pm On Nov 24, 2019
WHY DO YOU HAVE A SPIRITUAL HUSBAND OR WIFE :the truth none has told you

Some people while in a prayer houses will be informed they are been disturbed by a spiritual wife or husband. Haven heard about it, he and the pastor would rush into conclusion calling it an evil spirit. Next is to start abracadabra prayers, casting and loosing to no avail – otu abụghị n’ezi. The pastor will be blowing the microphone making noise like a lunatic, the congregation belief deliverance is taken place: to no avail _ otu abụghị n’ezi.
Kill her, the pastor said.
Let her die and leave.
I asked, how possible? Is it possible I ask?
Can you kill a spirit?
Have you heard or seen where one killed a spirit if not in the church where they kill spirit with mouth and microphone, yet things remains same and sometimes get worse yet?
Now listen, let me teach you wisdom: saying the truth because truth is life _ eziokwu bụ ndụ. This is why it set the captive free. The moment you know the truth. The truth you know must surely set you free.
As a human being, use event as seen in the land of the living to judge event as seen in the spiritual realm.
Sometimes, as it’s here on earth, so it’s in the realm of spirit
As its in the spiritual realms so it’s in the physical plane.
Take for example you see a woman and engaged to her as a young man.
After some while, both of you happen to marry happily. Marriage you must remember comes upon an agreement between two opposite parties. Now, after a while, you travel to another space for a mission, another destination where you now find comfort. If you forget calling to say hi to the wife, how will she feel?
Answer!
What if you are not calling or have lost contact, passion for her and she kept looking after you?
Haven gotten to reach out to you, you pretend not knowing her and denied haven nothing to do with her.
No matter what she does, you kept pushing her away and ignore all signs and signals. What do you expect the woman to do?
Would you not do anything mad if you were in her shoes?
Of course you will!
If you can as a legitimate wife, you are not against the law if you must suffer him anyhow without wasting his life.

This is what happens between those who got married to mariners before earthly visit. Stop been fooled by Christians and their ignorant teachings.
They are spiritual ignorant. All of them whom you call man of God are ofeke in spiritual matters. They are ignorant about spiritual affairs. They are pretenders and deceivers. The reason you must be careful about their false teachings.
They only shout and make noise like lunatic. They only know how to make noise not knowing that our spiritual engagement asked for quietness, peace of mind and solitude. The very moment they should spent with wisdom are given for selfishness. The reason wisdom is far seen from them. They lack truth. They know nothing about spirituality and wisdom.
Pastors are ofeke (fools) when it comes to spiritual matters. They know absolute nothing as e dey happen in the realm of spirits. They know nothing but go on deceiving people. They must pay the prize at the end of it all. It’s written, you shall reap what you sowed. That’s to say, you shall reap deception as a deceiver.
For crying out loud, this people are not deceiving animals. They are deceiving human being.
The image of the gods.
Turning black what nature has made to be white for their selfish interests.
Causing disunity, hatred, disaster between nature and mankind, bridging the gap between spirits and mankind.
Why people suffer today!
They must reap what they sowed at the end of it all.
Wisdom shall judge them!
So what is the remedy?
this is what a spiritualist will help you do. He/she will first engage you on a spiritual consultation to know if truly you are a mariner perhaps the cause of your problems and encounter. Because it’s not necessarily mariners who encounter spiritual wives. A witch can as well manifest herself as a spiritual wife to cause ruin to someone’s life.
Nevertheless, If you are and it happens that you are suffering as a result of spiritual wife/husband, the spiritualist shall consult further, knowing what must be done.
It’s then the wife/husband will have to name his or her prize owing to your position, agreement and periodic in the marine. Hence all mariners doesn’t share same position and agreement are differently. Upon this information, he get to inform you about what to be done. No matter what, it must involve a sacrifice!
We call it marine ritual settlement – ịkwa ibu mmiri nye ndị ọgbọ na uke.
During this sacrifices you have to accept him or her back.
We call it ‘ịkwa ibu udo na abụghị ibu nkewa’ a sacrifice for peace not separation.
When properly done, he/she will assist you in all aspects of life been in union. That’s the reason for sect (i di n’otu ndị mmiri).
Odogwuakataaka: That’s to say if he is good to go. Should he/she is wicked, so jealous. We e plead him or her to accept some things which he refused. If he do, good.
If not, we can then upon ọfọ na ogu talk about separation.
This you must know asked for wisdom hence his/her stubbornness might be as a result of her workforce, duty, services to deliver.
Do you know that these mariners (marine husband and wife’s) are destiny helpers? The very reason they are sometimes filled with jealous and must be treated with caution otherwise one’s life and destiny are placed on danger zone at the cost of services in the name of deliverance. Many are suffering this today!
Know whom you run to at the cost of spiritual matters.

: A spirit such as marine wife/husband might proof stubborn owing to agreement reached before your earthly coming. When we come across such like spirit person’s, we plead with him /her to allow you enjoy your earthly life as you wish. Remember, all these are done upon agreement, I as a priest stand to negotiate this as a third party upon ritual sacrifices. It’s not a thing we do by force as seen in the churches. Shouting with a microphone to draw attention of the people, proving how much we can speak in tongues and grammars. It’s never done that way for your safety, success, happiness and longevity.
Because it’s not all about today but tomorrow: the case must be handled with care.
This is the very reason igbo adage says ‘oké dibịa gbaa àjà, ọ dịka ewere nyee ndị mmụọ n’aka’ when a great/experienced priest performed ritual exercise, it looks like the items was given hand to hand to the spirits.
The result remains positive, settling all matters and causing light on one’s path.

If you must work on spiritual ignorance to disintegrate what shouldn’t be disintegrated, the subject (human) must suffer the penalty.
One true information people lack in spiritual matters remains the fact that spirits are not at lost (loosing end) in any matter as it involve humanity. The reason you must be careful and stop playing with your spiritual life.
Haven known these, I have to state it finally that spiritual husband and wife are not evil.
If they are, that’s to say you are evil also hence you are a mariner. If you are not a mariner, you can’t get married to a mariner as a wife or husband. The difference between you and him /her is only that you had the opportunity to exist on earth as a human being after pre-existence as a mariner in waters.
The lineage continues as you bear forth children on earth: especially, a case whereby you are a mariner and your earthly husband/wife is also a mariner, all your earthly children shall be mariners.
It’s divine
It’s a nature mandate!
It’s written and can’t be changed.
You can’t change what nature has caused to be neither will you condemn it.
Who are you to judge?
Do you judge upon wisdom or ignorant?
Who are you to condemned what nature has made to be?
How many years do you have to exist here on earth?
How many years do you think these matter have lasted, involving billions of people born and yet to be born?
Is it why you are here?
All these are meant for pastors to answer.
People who dwelt on ignorant, causing ruin to people’s life and destiny.
Sending people to early graves and are happy doing that hence it put food on their table.
Judgement await us all!
Ife onye metere, o weere isi ya buru (evil men do, leave with them and after them).
Wise man think and talk about tomorrow, a fool (ofeke) talk about today.
Today has only but 24hours in it, tomorrow is indefinite.
Don’t be deceived!
WhatsApp08103253857
#echoesoftruth1.website2.me
Re: Water Sacrifice by Bigblessed: 1:47pm On Nov 25, 2019
Dear last child, it's real pity that you have gone through all these.

Anyway, since you have become a member of MFM; I will advise you concentrate and continue with them, but be strictly obedient to the word of God that is preached there because many are called, but few are chosen. Also have it at the back of your mind that no man can deliver and save you except Jesus Christ.

A true child of God can only help those of us who are spiritual weak to wake up and become strong in other to help ourselves and others.

Please water, fire, animal, wood, forest, goat or cow sacrifice does not come in here because no other sacrifice can deliver or save a man except the one and only sacrifice at Calvary.
The water sacrifice can only empower your spiritual wife to marry and colonize you and your generation for life. The mystery is deep. Not a day discussion.

You said that you are now a member of MFM, please why not take this question to your pastor or your general overseer.

The fact that you have been to so many churches should not discursive you because for all I know, Jesus Christ is still alive doing good and so many aretesstify

2 Likes

Re: Water Sacrifice by TERRYMICKI(m): 6:56pm On Aug 30, 2020
You lie because you can make her power less if you want to

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Water Sacrifice by Alexsage: 10:00pm On May 17, 2021
Hello lastchild.. I stumbled upon this in 2021... I have similar issue. I want to know if you finally fixed yours and how you did it?

2 Likes

Re: Water Sacrifice by Destinyleads(f): 12:16pm On Jan 01, 2022
Hello last child, where you able to understand the unknown and conquer them. Please let me know.

1 Like

Re: Water Sacrifice by Melonsmasher: 2:58pm On Apr 13, 2023
OP I believe you are presently doing great today, hope you have permanently found freedom over the years on your spiritual life, please update this thread for all to know how you successfully conquered your troubles and the processes

1 Like

Re: Water Sacrifice by SilasIBB: 8:24pm On Jun 03, 2023
If this is still going on,

My God has end it!

Contact me on Facebook: SILAS PETER
Re: Water Sacrifice by donkelvin10(m): 2:13pm On Jun 06, 2023
HELLO
LASTCHILD, Please chat me up on whatsapp 09023630072... There is something important i want to ask you.
Re: Water Sacrifice by ceeceeuwa: 11:23pm On Jun 06, 2023
enm:
@lastchild, Bro don't add to your problem, when the devil give you one thing he take away double from you.

Engaging in water sacrifice any other ritual will lead to more bondage for you and your yet to be born children, placing a generation bondage on your children, grandchildren, great grand children and so fort.

Don't out of despair or desperation sell your future and those of your offspring.

if you have not done renunciation, I will advice you go to a bible believing church that is also very strong in prayer and lay more emphasis on living a righteous life.

Do renunciation and go for deliverance again, soaking yourself in the word of God because the word is power of creation which is also the light of all men which is life to all.

One church i can recommend is MFM but if you can find time call this servant of God his name is servant Vic explain your situation to him 08153309479. Don't stop calling him if your call didn't get through at first. He is always busy attending to others too.

Fear not, he won't charge you money. Salvation is free.

Visit this thread to read testimonies of God goodness

www.nairaland.com/1262082/how-conquer-barrenness-poverty-spiritually
Is servant Vic's number still active i. e the one posted above.is he still accessible?
Re: Water Sacrifice by Dave10000(m): 11:46am On Jul 05, 2023
HELLO
LASTCHILD, I sent you an email
Re: Water Sacrifice by Bigblessed: 9:25pm On Jul 05, 2023
Please contact +234 803 342 8101.

He is also in PH.

GOOD LUCK!
Re: Water Sacrifice by CDMHELPDESK007: 12:01am On Jul 23, 2023
ceeceeuwa:

Is servant Vic's number still active i. e the one posted above.is he still accessible?

Yes, it is still active
Re: Water Sacrifice by Uchenna10(m): 7:38pm On Oct 02, 2023
Bro where u able to solve this?...can we talk more?.... I'm having same issues here .
Re: Water Sacrifice by Jen96: 10:09am On Feb 08
Please were u ever delivered?
Re: Water Sacrifice by Goodnewsforlife: 11:15am On Feb 08
dytbabe:
Turned a man of God crippled?
And even TBJ cldnt rescue u?
Oniro nie
*moves closer and slaps him*

See all in the name of joke u bringin upon ursef a curse
If ur marine wife comes to u in the drm, after fecking her why don't u strangle her or beg her or she shld come and even marry u sef in the real world

Why am I even here sef
Mtchewww
this is your reply ehn

It’s obvious u are a kid n u don’t know anything about spirituality

U wan strangle spirit?

All these kids self

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Is The Commander-in-chief Of Remote Control In Your House? / My Wife Is Dating 8 Men, Fights Me With Knife, Broken Bottles - Husband Reveals / Woman Uses Money Saved From Cooking To Build A House, Husband Collapses (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.