Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,086 members, 7,807,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

Nigerian Soldiers Successfully Repel Suspected Boko Haram Ambush In Kogi State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Soldiers Successfully Repel Suspected Boko Haram Ambush In Kogi State (34575 Views)

Troops Repel Boko Haram Attack In Gwoza, Kill Terrorists (very Graphic Photos) / How Two Soldiers Were Killed In Boko Haram Ambush / 6 Persons Missing, 3 Soldiers Injured In Ambush In Plateau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Successfully Repel Suspected Boko Haram Ambush In Kogi State by DisGuy: 11:12am On Sep 16, 2014
Arysexy: I saw these soldiers on Sunday afternoon around ring road benin in chartered luxurious buses about 8 of them, akunwata, ,young shall grow etc. They were in high spirits shooting into d air, brandishing daggers as they moved in convoy.

My instinct told me they were heading to north, and one of d passengers said some of the soldiers might have informed boko of the reinforcement coming, only for me to read this.

Hmmm I fear for this country.

which kind brain be this abeg, some of you sound like you grew up with beer parlour logic!

a passenger said?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Successfully Repel Suspected Boko Haram Ambush In Kogi State by Samgreguc(m): 11:13am On Sep 16, 2014
mariannlove: Big lie! I reside here in lokoja and Hw come I never heard anytin of such?
u reside along Okene high way?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Successfully Repel Suspected Boko Haram Ambush In Kogi State by Maser: 11:14am On Sep 16, 2014
How did Boko Haram know that Nigerian Soldiers would pass that road and therefore laid ambush? Make no mistakes, The Nigerian military has got moles and sympathizers within them who intimate Boko of their every move.
The other day we heard that the fighter jet that was supposed to bomb Boko Haram mistakenly bombed Nigerian Army instead thereby inflicting serious casualties. Methinks it wasn't a mistake. Again we heard a few days ago that the airforce jet that has been hugely successful in pushing back Boko Haram has now crashed. This stinks
of conspiracy. It is also possible that one of those moles disconnected stuff in the aircraft thus destroying it. The Nigerian military should look inwards for saboteurs
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Successfully Repel Suspected Boko Haram Ambush In Kogi State by BlackTechnology: 11:15am On Sep 16, 2014
How did they know about their movement

I smell sabotage
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Successfully Repel Suspected Boko Haram Ambush In Kogi State by Okudiover(m): 11:18am On Sep 16, 2014
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Sleeper cells outside the north east at work again.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Successfully Repel Suspected Boko Haram Ambush In Kogi State by Besto(m): 11:19am On Sep 16, 2014
donphilopus: Boko Haram attacked a battalion of Soldiers moving from Edo to Niger in Kogi State?! Pathetic! These people should have known by now that in times like this, those soldiers should be flown instead of traveling by road cos Kogi is somehow. This' exacly how they were ambushed sometimes in 2013 or so in Kogi when they were going for peacekeeping mission in Mali.

my guy u funny...armed men flown...wen bloody civilians passes same road witout a pen knife....u will make a gud special advicer on defence marra..
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Successfully Repel Suspected Boko Haram Ambush In Kogi State by Arysexy(m): 11:19am On Sep 16, 2014
DisGuy:

which kind brain be this abeg, some of you sound like you grew up with beer parlour logic!

a passenger said?

Must u insult to pass a message?

I was inside a bus, and a passenger in the same bus commented that moles amongst the soldiers might have sent signal to boko of the movement, that we shouldn't be suprised if they are ambushed.

What did u not understand in my comment.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Successfully Repel Suspected Boko Haram Ambush In Kogi State by BlackTechnology: 11:20am On Sep 16, 2014
Martyns303

Come and explain how they knew that the military will ply that road.

I told you that there are saboteurs in this war

That is why we must investigate the cause of the jet crash
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Successfully Repel Suspected Boko Haram Ambush In Kogi State by unclejb2(m): 11:21am On Sep 16, 2014
Kanyol: Ok, four soldiers got injured. How many of the Boko haram members died? That's the only news I like to read. Death of Boko haram members
. U be correct guy!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Successfully Repel Suspected Boko Haram Ambush In Kogi State by SHARA33: 11:21am On Sep 16, 2014
Olorun ose ooooo Jesu .....
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Successfully Repel Suspected Boko Haram Ambush In Kogi State by mencade5(m): 11:23am On Sep 16, 2014
buchilino:

i totally agree with u, its those who dont no kogi, especially okene Muslims, dat will abuse u. am not at all surprised dat it place in kogi. apart from d core north, kogi is another area our security should dim their touch lite. dat state is a very good breeding ground 4 BH
my brother, u r absolutely right.

That state is a breeding.our government officials are too weak due to corruption to target that state.

The other guy that perpetrated the nyayny bomb blast was from benue state. Just imagine that. An idoma man.

How will you recognise him when he is well grounded and mixed in our civil society?
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Successfully Repel Suspected Boko Haram Ambush In Kogi State by tayoxx(m): 11:24am On Sep 16, 2014
mariannlove: Big lie! I reside here in lokoja and Hw come I never heard anytin of such?
was wondering o...Cus I no no how this go happen and I no hear when I dey lokoja like this....all this journalist with their fake news...this news is fake.....my sister's house in close to the barracks....how come nobody saw them Cus me don ask people around and dem no see anything

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Successfully Repel Suspected Boko Haram Ambush In Kogi State by asamaigho(m): 11:24am On Sep 16, 2014
Arysexy:

What will the army gain by lieing about being attacked? I saw these soldiers on Sunday as they moved in convoy, some used their private vehicle. An army hilux van led the convoy of lluxurious buses and private cars, motorists have to give way for them to pass.

if understand what propagandaz are u will kno where i am gettin @....they just want to prolong this APPERENT WAR UNNECCESSARILY. ...trying to tell us that bokoharam are everywhere...story for d baboons

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Successfully Repel Suspected Boko Haram Ambush In Kogi State by donphilopus: 11:24am On Sep 16, 2014
Besto:

my guy u funny...armed men flown...wen bloody civilians passes same road witout a pen knife....u will make a gud special advicer on defence marra..

I said that because that was how they were flown to Borno from Kaduna the other day!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Successfully Repel Suspected Boko Haram Ambush In Kogi State by DisGuy: 11:26am On Sep 16, 2014
Arysexy:

Must u insult to pass a message?

I was inside a bus, and a passenger in the same bus commented that moles amongst the soldiers might have sent signal to boko of the movement, that we shouldn't be suprised if they are ambushed.

What did u not understand in my comment.

sorry about the insult...

but the whole scenario doesnt make sense, but then again conspiracy theories abound...i mean TB joshua believed he was attacked by boko haram
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Successfully Repel Suspected Boko Haram Ambush In Kogi State by Rebuke: 11:31am On Sep 16, 2014
mencade5: hahahaha.....i have said this before. But some mofos were abusing me.

Muslims in kogi state like ebira tribe and igala people, including some yoruba muslims are more fanatical than the hausa muslims.
They will be use to penetrate more evils. They live and know us well than the isolated hausa men and kanuri people..

Nigeria be wise
I have seen them myself.

Make we dey watch oooo.
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤________________¤Guy I beg na which kind comment be this again? Ah, me self dey wonder o......I bet you, dis dude doesn't know wah he's saying. I rebuke yhu.

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Successfully Repel Suspected Boko Haram Ambush In Kogi State by Davidson267(m): 11:33am On Sep 16, 2014
Invincible2k2:

Source: Punch news
Mr poster weldon,this ur article is pure fabrication as a matter of fact,I stay in okene and nothings of such happened.pls try and make appropriate findings be4 u copy n past next time

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Successfully Repel Suspected Boko Haram Ambush In Kogi State by leisuretym: 11:36am On Sep 16, 2014
As a Nigerian, name one thing you have benefited from Nigeria -

https://www.nairaland.com/1904708/nigerian-name-one-thing-benefited

Someone said he love been able to dumb garbage anywhere. Lolzz
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Successfully Repel Suspected Boko Haram Ambush In Kogi State by Tweetums(f): 11:37am On Sep 16, 2014
oathman: na dem sabi
must you comment?
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Successfully Repel Suspected Boko Haram Ambush In Kogi State by mencade5(m): 11:38am On Sep 16, 2014
Rebuke: ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤________________¤Guy I beg na which kind comment be this again? Ah, me self dey wonder o......I bet you, dis dude doesn't know wah he's saying. I rebuke yhu.
wetin be rebuke? U want turn this thing to prayer meeting again?

U don live for north before? If yes u for no dey talk like this.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Successfully Repel Suspected Boko Haram Ambush In Kogi State by Rebuke: 11:46am On Sep 16, 2014
mencade5: wetin be rebuke? U want turn this thing to prayer meeting again?

U don live for north before? If yes u for no dey talk like this.
--Prayer meeting? Nope, yhur thinking isn't just right. I schooled in the North. Kogi isn't North, it'z middle belt. Forget all the bullshi-ts abuh Kogi being North. I've lived almost everywhere in Nigeria, so I know wah m saying brova. Once again, I rebuke yhu for such reasoning. Dump d idea plzzzz.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Successfully Repel Suspected Boko Haram Ambush In Kogi State by samplegirl(f): 11:51am On Sep 16, 2014
donphilopus: Boko Haram attacked a battalion of Soldiers moving from Edo to Niger in Kogi State?! Pathetic! These people should have known by now that in times like this, those soldiers should be flown instead of traveling by road cos Kogi is somehow. This' exacly how they were ambushed sometimes in 2013 or so in Kogi when they were going for peacekeeping mission in Mali.

And when they get to the battle field they should be flown also? In a nut-shell they should abandon the roads and live in the air for the fear of attack so that anti-government group will shout that the soldiers are afraid to go by the road. Meanwhile they are trained to confront such emergencies.

Nigerians self, na waaah.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Successfully Repel Suspected Boko Haram Ambush In Kogi State by stano2(m): 11:52am On Sep 16, 2014
Julie9093: y?
because of ur previous comment u modified
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Successfully Repel Suspected Boko Haram Ambush In Kogi State by mencade5(m): 11:54am On Sep 16, 2014
Rebuke: --Prayer meeting? Nope, yhur thinking isn't just right. I schooled in the North. Kogi isn't North, it'z middle belt. Forget all the bullshi-ts abuh Kogi being North. I've lived almost everywhere in Nigeria, so I know wah m saying brova. Once again, I rebuke yhu for such reasoning. Dump d idea plzzzz.
hahaha...me sef i rebuke you.

To start with, kogi falls under north central, seondly u r being sentimental about this. Try and speak the truth for once.

The nyanya bomblast perpetrator is from benue, an idoma. Fanatism in northern schools are carried out by many of these kogi people. You know nothing at all bro.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Successfully Repel Suspected Boko Haram Ambush In Kogi State by chlowi(f): 12:06pm On Sep 16, 2014
with the recent reports coming up on the forefront of the media regarding the NA, it is now a glaring truth and i am even more convinced that there is alot of conspiracy , that the NA is littered with traitors, how possible is this that the insurgents always know what time and date and location to ambush soldiers , who feeds them with these details , even if its by coincidence that they ambush correctly soldiers of the Nigerian army , why is it that 80 percent of the time they get it right ?
Recently , few number of soldiers have been sentenced , what are the reasons behind their actions that led to their court marshal? these reasons if properly stated , were they thoroughly investigated ? like what the heck is going on ? whom do they think they fooling ?
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Successfully Repel Suspected Boko Haram Ambush In Kogi State by Rebuke: 12:17pm On Sep 16, 2014
mencade5: hahaha...me sef i rebuke you.

To start with, kogi falls under north central, seondly u r being sentimental about this. Try and speak the truth for once.

The nyanya bomblast perpetrator is from benue, an idoma. Fanatism in northern schools are carried out by many of these kogi people. You know nothing at all bro.
¤¤¤Nope, I can't be rebuked! Lols. Anyway, let'z not fight over diz matter. I'm not being sentimental here, just being very honest with yhu. I've lived in Kogi State and I can tell yhu much about them but it's obvious yhu aint ready to dump yhur idea or yhur belief to learn from me. So, case closed. ___________________like yhur sense of humour though.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Successfully Repel Suspected Boko Haram Ambush In Kogi State by 4Play(m): 12:19pm On Sep 16, 2014
I have to laugh at those who express surprise that Boko Haram operates in Kogi. There have been reports in the past about Boko Haram's Kogi cell: [url] http://www.longwarjournal.org/threat-matrix/archives/2013/11/boko_haram_cell_busted.php [/url]

Nigerian soldiers heading to Mali a couple of years ago were attacked in Kogi. It's really sad people don't know what we are dealing with.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Successfully Repel Suspected Boko Haram Ambush In Kogi State by russello: 12:23pm On Sep 16, 2014
DisGuy:

a passenger said?

The passenger may have said it intuitively

Btw, make u nor underestimate benin people for spiritual and "flying" thingz O! Those guys dey see well well shocked You can ask @domphilopus if na lie I dey talk lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Successfully Repel Suspected Boko Haram Ambush In Kogi State by fairheven: 12:36pm On Sep 16, 2014
But seriously,if the Nigerian soldiers are repelling an attack is simply means they are been defensive instead of been on the offensive..an like in football,if u defend ,u r liable to concede.so the best form of defence is to attack.
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Successfully Repel Suspected Boko Haram Ambush In Kogi State by fairheven: 12:39pm On Sep 16, 2014
chlowi: with the recent reports coming up on the forefront of the media regarding the NA, it is now a glaring truth and i am even more convinced that there is alot of conspiracy , that the NA is littered with traitors, how possible is this that the insurgents always know what time and date and location to ambush soldiers , who feeds them with these details , even if its by coincidence that they ambush correctly soldiers of the Nigerian army , why is it that 80 percent of the time they get it right ?
Recently , few number of soldiers have been sentenced , what are the reasons behind their actions that led to their court marshal? these reasons if properly stated , were they thoroughly investigated ? like what the heck is going on ? whom do they think they fooling ?
Well said
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Successfully Repel Suspected Boko Haram Ambush In Kogi State by julianmarshall(m): 12:42pm On Sep 16, 2014
korel9: Hmmmm!! I smell sabotage there. undecided

I think Kogi should be quarantined, sorry put under surveilance. grin grin grin
smh..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari's First Day In Office As Military Head Of State 1983 / Ekiti: Fayose’s Failure To Pay Drivers Sparks Violence / President Bola Tinubu Welcomes Senate President Godswill Akpabio To The Villa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.