Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

How Do You Deal With Your Partner When He/she Insults You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Deal With Your Partner When He/she Insults You? (5025 Views)

Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? / Men When ladies Insults You, What Do You Do? / What Name Do You Call Your Partner When You Are Angry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Deal With Your Partner When He/she Insults You? by Heycube(m): 11:26am On Sep 16, 2014
Mine own dealing method is
...the number your are trying to call is switched off...
OR
....I will also avoid her for some days so dat she feel d gravity of the insult....

Let's hear ur own maybe it might be of help to others.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Deal With Your Partner When He/she Insults You? by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 16, 2014
You could cut the tongue off afterall twas written, if the hand or whateva part of your body causes you to sin cut it off...........
Re: How Do You Deal With Your Partner When He/she Insults You? by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 16, 2014
I always ensure that I don't put myself in a position that would make anybody insult me. But if my partner turns out to be verbally abusive, I will gladly leave.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Deal With Your Partner When He/she Insults You? by Heycube(m): 11:44am On Sep 16, 2014
Ceasar1: I always ensure that I don't put myself in a position that would make anybody insult me. But if my partner turns out to be verbally abusive, I will gladly leave.

shocked shocked shocked just like dat
Re: How Do You Deal With Your Partner When He/she Insults You? by chalondk(m): 11:45am On Sep 16, 2014
I feel its natural... if someone is hurt or angry he/she can lash out- it's perfectly human. not all people handle distress the same way.

I advice to not take it so personal except it is a habit then the abuser has to be called to order. only when all avenues of peace have been exhausted do you walk away... #myopinion

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Deal With Your Partner When He/she Insults You? by Nobody: 11:46am On Sep 16, 2014
Mine simple delete bbm contact asap. Let him resend after apology. If its face to face a hot slap will suffice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Deal With Your Partner When He/she Insults You? by Heycube(m): 11:49am On Sep 16, 2014
BrownKnight: You could cut the tongue off afterall twas written, if the hand or whateva part of your body causes you to sin cut it off...........

Bt 2 ppl can nt wrk 2geda witout bin quarrel nw.... I tink d best tin to do is let her knw dt u do anytin to dt effect.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Deal With Your Partner When He/she Insults You? by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 16, 2014
Heycube:

shocked shocked shocked just like dat

What I meant to say was:

- If she turns out to be verbally abusive, I.e making it habitual, I will leave. But if it's a one time stand, I will help her.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Deal With Your Partner When He/she Insults You? by Heycube(m): 11:51am On Sep 16, 2014
rozzay: Mine simple delete bbm contact asap. Let him resend after apology. If its face to face a hot slap will suffice

Nice one grin HOT SLAPgrin

1 Like

Re: How Do You Deal With Your Partner When He/she Insults You? by echobee(f): 11:52am On Sep 16, 2014
rozzay: Mine simple delete bbm contact asap. Let him resend after apology. If its face to face a hot slap will suffice
slap ke? shocked shocked shocked shocked. No try am with naija guys ooooo,dem go commot ur front teeth ooooo

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Deal With Your Partner When He/she Insults You? by brownlord: 11:54am On Sep 16, 2014
We don't negotiate with terrorist

1 Like

Re: How Do You Deal With Your Partner When He/she Insults You? by darlingnuel(m): 12:04pm On Sep 16, 2014
A CHRONIC VERBAL 'ABUSER' can kill you before ur tym or drive u crazy, or even coerce u into doing what u shdnt or wdnt do. Abusive ppl DO NOT change. From me, it's ZERO TOLERANCE to abusive relationship.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Deal With Your Partner When He/she Insults You? by chimerase2: 12:04pm On Sep 16, 2014
If I can hold ma bb with out smashing it to the ground while it hang then I dnt fink I can ever raise hand on any gal watsoever, all I can do is maybe insult her like, hey baby I knw u cheat but if u must sleep around use a condom becos I dnt want to hear say I carry somtin frm u, she was made by dis talk grin
So instead of me hitting u, I jokly finish u

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Deal With Your Partner When He/she Insults You? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Sep 16, 2014
echobee:
slap ke? shocked shocked shocked shocked. No try am with naija guys ooooo,dem go commot ur front teeth ooooo
Not @ all dear, as a woman u shuld have very high standards so after d slap dey all usually say thank u. Hehehehhehe
Re: How Do You Deal With Your Partner When He/she Insults You? by izaray(f): 4:54pm On Sep 16, 2014
I used to av a frnd dat said, d more her guy hit her, d stronger and tighter their luv becomes o! And i was just laughing @ her, so we all av different mentality towards dis
Re: How Do You Deal With Your Partner When He/she Insults You? by Heycube(m): 5:19pm On Sep 16, 2014
izaray: I used to av a frnd dat said, d more her guy hit her, d stronger and tighter their luv becomes o! And i was just laughing @ her, so we all av different mentality towards dis

So strange shockedshocked
Re: How Do You Deal With Your Partner When He/she Insults You? by naijaboiy: 8:18pm On Sep 16, 2014
shockedshockedshocked
Please I don't want to hear that my rozzay has being admitted in the hospital with swollen Oju o embarassed
Re: How Do You Deal With Your Partner When He/she Insults You? by naijaboiy: 8:23pm On Sep 16, 2014
chimerase2: If I can hold ma bb with out smashing it to the ground while it hang then I dnt fink I can ever raise hand on any gal watsoever, all I can do is maybe insult her like, hey baby I knw u cheat but if u must sleep around use a condom becos I dnt want to hear say I carry somtin frm u, she was made by dis talk grin
So instead of me hitting u, I jokly finish u
Bros,,e be like you never meet some ladies sha lipsrsealed
Re: How Do You Deal With Your Partner When He/she Insults You? by naijaboiy: 8:26pm On Sep 16, 2014
Once when my Ex insulted me on BBM I completely snubbed her for two days...

Mehn,,the babe wan mad grin

She pinged,,i receive but no reply cheesy

When I finally wanted to talk to her,,she wanted to call it quits,,though it didn't happen sha cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Deal With Your Partner When He/she Insults You? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 16, 2014
naijaboiy:
shockedshockedshocked
Please I don't want to hear that my rozzay has being admitted in the hospital with swollen Oju o embarassed
Naijaboiy dem neva born d man, ayam still searching for him. Lolz
Re: How Do You Deal With Your Partner When He/she Insults You? by naijaboiy: 8:43pm On Sep 16, 2014
rozzay:
Naijaboiy dem neva born d man, ayam still searching for him. Lolz
hmmm....

I just dey talk sha,,cos my fellow nigerian men lipsrsealed
Re: How Do You Deal With Your Partner When He/she Insults You? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Sep 16, 2014
Hmmmm....I cant tolerate insults and violence....
I dont like it....I think it depends on the level of maturity of both parties....When one person is naughty, I think the best thing to do is to choose to be wise instead....
I love it when we can sit each other down solemnly and explain whatever we might have done wrong....Thats maturity.....It'll even make you guys understand each other better....
Well, if my spouse insults me...I ll simply ignore him....I wont exchange words with him.....I ll call his attention to it later....Then, he ll have no choice than to apologise....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Deal With Your Partner When He/she Insults You? by Poisonspirit: 1:05am On Sep 17, 2014
Watttttttttt....insult!!! I pity her. I go just drop 2-bullet inside her modular...dats all
Re: How Do You Deal With Your Partner When He/she Insults You? by Ivanspring(f): 6:55am On Sep 17, 2014
I usually use reverse psychology and emotional blackmail to get back at him.
Re: How Do You Deal With Your Partner When He/she Insults You? by Heycube(m): 7:45pm On Sep 18, 2014
Hmm individual differences...
Re: How Do You Deal With Your Partner When He/she Insults You? by Heycube(m): 8:18pm On Sep 18, 2014
Ivanspring: I usually use reverse psychology and emotional blackmail to get back at him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Deal With Your Partner When He/she Insults You? by jennylove7575(f): 8:30pm On Sep 18, 2014
Simple, stop paying attention to him or her..give ur heart to someone else...if I venture into a relationship with such bad mouthed insultive man..hmmm...I go so show the man pepper..I go shave am and glue his mouth. .when I finish with him, in his next life, he will seek proper advise from Samson before dating any woman.. grin

(1) (Reply)

What's The Craziest Thing You've Done For Love / (counter Thread) Men Must Stop Doing These Things It's Abomination Not Love / I Have fvcked More Than 260 Girls But Yet No Girl friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.